The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Awakening of Stacy

Stacy Meets Her Key-holder

Stacy would have been pacing, but pacing made the rod rub against her clit and she didn’t think she could handle even one more unwanted orgasm. Her ass clenched and clenched, and then clenched again around the now unwanted intruder. Her cunt juices had dried up ages ago. She’d had to use some more Astroglide, pushing it in and around the dildo in her cunt, but it was decidedly inadequate.

She blushed because that little bit of self preservation had turned into a 45 minute pleasure rut, despite the lube not being quite enough to stave off the discomfort. Stacy had jilled off three or four times in that 45 minute time period. Each time, her orgasm had been a bit stronger than the last.

Right now her legs were weaker than rubber and she just wanted Renee home to tell her how to get this damn thing off. She adjusted herself at her desk and moaned as the movements inside her started her building upwards again.

“Damn it! God damn it. Fuck, fuck, fuck.” She was swearing almost constantly now. She was swearing when the device would take her upwards and again when it let her arousal drop too far. She had a towel on her desk chair and a robe wrapped around her, open in front.

It was open because she couldn’t help but let her fingers play with that rod and her clit. Her nipples had been at attention for hours now, and if she moved just right the robe would brush across them, setting up ripples of pleasure throughout her entire body. It felt like somebody had connected her nipples to her clit, and right now her clit was throbbing. Her nips throbbed in response, and she closed her eyes briefly to mutter a prayer or a curse, she wasn’t sure which.

The worst part of this whole thing was that she couldn’t even use her own vibrator. With the dildo in her cunt and the bar holding it in place, there was no way she could fuck herself. Stacy so wanted to fuck herself. She laughed wryly to herself: she was fucked, just not in the right way.

She was trying to work on her Calc but keeping focused on math was difficult at the best of times. Now, it was just torture. If she focused on her math, her arousal would drop. If her arousal dropped, the plug and dildo would start to annoy her. In order to get the annoyance to go away she’d lean back and tease her clit around the rod.

Then she’d float into that tease and denial state but be unable to focus on math. And that thrice damned thing would take it upon itself to start vibrating whenever she had forced her arousal completely into the background. What was it, some sort of demon tool?

Stacy heard the door opening. She’d left it unlocked, the faster to get Renee into the room. She stood and turned. “It’s about time!”

Renee wasn’t alone. Jill was standing right next to her and both of them were smiling.

The blush of anger met the flush of need racing from both ends of Stacy’s body. She wrapped her robe around her as her device suddenly started vibrating in just the right way, at just the right speed, at just the perfect intensity.

Over the last few hours Stacy had noticed that her device would vibrate at different intensities and speeds and durations. Almost like it was testing her. She most definitely remembered when it had hit on just the right combination.

She’d been about three quarters of the way through integrating a difficult trig equation when it hit. When it stopped she’d looked down at her homework sheet and what had been neat equations, marching to the perfect conclusions were now doodles of cocks and anal toys. Scrawls of “Fuck me,” “Please fuck me,” and “I need to be fucked,” Seemed to cover every square inch of her paper.

At that moment, though, Stacy was trying hard to keep up her anger, while another orgasm threatened to swamp her mind.

Jill walked forward and as she did the vibrations got even better, if that was even possible. It seemed to know what she needed right then.

Stacy started moaning as her knees gave way. She knelt down, looking at Jill saunter towards her. Jill’s bare midriff was not allowed by school dress code but that’s not what Stacy was focusing on.

Stacy’s eyes were locked on the thin metal chain wrapped around Jill’s waist. The chain attached in front, and dropped straight down and under the waistband of Jill’s oh so prim and proper skirt.

Stacy’s eyes were glued there as Jill pulled her face to Jill’s firm stomach. “Cum for me little one. Cum for me hard. And welcome to the Fellowship.”

And Stacy came. She came harder than she had ever cum before. Her breathing exploded into great gasps and every muscle seemed to lock hard in place. Her calves started to cramp for the hundredth time today and her eyes closed in ecstasy.

As her eyes closed she could see Renee standing in the doorway, smiling, almost with pride. Behind Renee crowded a gaggle of girls from her floor, all of them with huge smiles on their faces as they watched the freshman groan and writhe through a hard, body-quaking orgasm.

“Welcome to the Fellowship,” rang through Stacy’s ears, from Jill’s mouth, from Renee’s soft and wonderful voice, from the girls in the hallway, from the girls back in the bathroom. “Welcome to the Fellowship.”