The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Awakening of Stacy

Kimmy’s late

It was coming up on 8:45 in the morning. Professor Richards was both a happy girl and a very unhappy woman.

She grunted and sucked the fake cock into her mouth again. She was getting face fucked and ass fucked and her cunt was buzzing from the vibrating dildo that was stretching her cunt just right.

She was going to cum again and there was really nothing she could do about it.

She was glad she’d loaded the blowjob training cock with nutrient supplements last night instead of the horse cum. Otherwise she would be very hungry today on top of the fact that she didn’t really like the taste of horse cum. Admittedly, she did like the idea of Sally the Slut sucking it down as if it was the finest of wines from the Champagne Valley.

Kimmy was suppose to be here by 7:30 in the morning. At 8:00 in the morning the hypno key phrases played over the house loud speakers causing Sally to drop into the background and bringing Professor Richards to the forefront.

For the last 45 minutes—no, almost an hour now—Professor Richards had been locked on the training horse being fucked front and rear. She’d only had 3 cums during that time but the sweat had poured off of her all night long. Her hair was matted to her face and her nipples hurt so good.

“DAMN IT! Where are you Kimmy?” she yelled after pushing the cock out of her mouth.

She knew she only had a few minutes more before the blowjob cock would start fucking her again. And it hurt like hell if it wasn’t going into her mouth.

She knew the lubricant reservoir was good for at least another 24 hours but that didn’t help her from thinking her cunt and ass were going to be rubbed raw. They weren’t, but at a time like this it was hard not to think they would be.

She felt the vibrator starting back up. “Damn, damn, damn, I am so going to...”

The rest of the though was broken off as the three toys attacked her. The vibrator nub against her super sensitive clit had her bucking like a rodeo bull. The anal toy had its own vibrator at the tip which was vibrating through her ass and cunt right against her g-spot and that damnable dildo was fucking her face again.

Professor Richards resigned herself to another ride up the slope until she had her orgasm. Even if Kimmy were to open the door right now, the system wouldn’t allow her to be released until she came again.

Kimmy stood in the doorway. Her eyes were bloodshot. She had the world’s worse hangover and she knew damn well that her day wasn’t going to get any better.

In another hour, the system would send an alert to the administrator that Professor Richards hadn’t be released yet. They would send somebody over to release her and then they would send somebody to pick up Kimmy. It really didn’t matter. She was in so much shit right now.

Kimmy walked around to the front of the training horse and pushed the release button on the control console there. It was the only control she could use. Her own device buzzed twice to acknowledge the receipt of the instructions.

Kimmy grabbed Sally’s device and went to the bathroom where she carefully cleaned it and put it away. She picked up Professor Richards device from its cradle and hurried back to the training horse.

Just before she got there the horse control give a two tone note of satisfaction. The BJ dildo retracted and left Professor Richards laying there panting.

With the training cycle ended, Kimmy gave a gentle tug on each nipple cup and they popped off. Professor Richards’ nipples were long and red. Kimmy so wanted to touch them and tease them, but today was not a good day for that.

The look in Professor Richards’ eyes as she glared at Kimmy made her almost panic, but Kimmy went about her task stoically. She released the fucking arm and gently pulled. The anal toy had only the tip in Professor Richards’ ass and it was small enough that it just came out.

Kimmy took just a moment to lick both toys clean, sucking them deep into her mouth.

With that done, she squirted a little bit of lube into her hand and smeared it over the Professor’s anal plug, which she carefully and gently pushed into her ass. That done she locked the rear chain in place. The crotch rod and chain sort of puddled on the top of the horse. The red pseudo leather pad of the horse was soaked through with cunt juice, sweat and excess lube.

Kimmy pressed the release for the wrist cuffs and reached down to undo the belly band. Professor Richards slapped her hands away as she released it herself. She sat up on her knees, reached between her legs and threaded the chain and rod forward.

She carefully placed the rod between her swollen and sensitive lower lips and clit. Her whole body jerked as the tease balls came in contact with her clit but she didn’t stop until it was placed just right and latched into place.

With her crotch chain in place, she could unlatch the horse chain, which retracted into its recess. Her ankle cuffs released and Professor Richards stood up and stretched, glaring angrily at Kimmy.

“I don’t care what happened. I don’t care if you had broken both legs and were trapped in a burning building. I don’t care if you stopped on the way here to rescue a dozen kittens from ravaging wolves. I JUST do NOT care.”

Seething internally and likely steaming externally, Professor Richards closed her eyes and counted to ten. In German. “Don’t move. Stand right there.” Kimmy stood, unmoving except for the occasional tremble.

Professor Richards walked out of her bedroom. It was a room with no bed but a sexual training saw horse. A room with a dresser for clothing and a walk in closet full of beautiful dresses, formal and informal. A room with a chest of drawers full of dildos, vibrators, clamps and other sex toys. But a bedroom without a bed.

She went into the bathroom, turned on the water, and stepped in. The hot water streaming over her tense body started to relax her. She wet her hair down thoroughly, and shampooed it. Rather than rinsing it with her fingers, she let the water run over her. Instead, she scrubbed her cunt and ass. It was a little painful and a little difficult because of her device but she was used to it.

She rinsed her head and put in the conditioner. Still more waiting as the steaming hot water unknotted her muscles and began driving her boiling anger down to something she could control.

She rinsed her hair and cleaned the rest of herself, top to bottom. Finally feeling like a clean and professional woman once again, she turned off the water and toweled dry.

She returned to the bedroom, and verified that Kimmy was standing in the same exact location where she had been told to stay. She went to her dresser, found a “conservative” thong and put it on. She burrowed, finding a matching bra and a set of stockings.

“Thigh highs or garter belt?” she asked softly.

“I think you would look wonderful in a garter belt,” Kimmy responded.

“Shut up. I wasn’t talking to you. The next time you open your mouth it will be to suck a cock. Now don’t move. Don’t speak, don’t even think loudly.”

Kimmy cringed. It was going to be a very, very bad day.

Professor Richards walked into her closet and picked out a pant suit. It looked very nice on her, shaped her ass and bust just right. And with a white blouse she was the decided image of “respectable”.

She returned to her bedroom to look over Kimmy from behind. Kimmy was swaying from side to side but her feet hadn’t moved. She was gnawing on the knuckle of her right hand. If she could have looked more scared Sally Richards wasn’t sure how.

Sally picked up her cell phone and punched the speed dial for admin.

“Hello, x-ray, November, delta, one niner” came out in a gentle girls voice.

“One time use for Sierra-Romeo golf two.” Sally said then took her phone down from her ear, entered a pass code and said “three seven five, bravo papa”

“Hey Sally, hows it going? What’s up with the admin call? Do you need help?”

“Nothing I can’t handle” Sally responded. “Please make sure that my first class knows I might be a little delayed in getting there. Pages 132 through 142 will be covered when I arrive. Kimmy was very late getting here this morning. Let her teachers know that today is an unexcused absence and that she is responsible for all make up work and punishments. She is on restricted access for the next 48 hours. She’ll be here at my place for at least the next 12 hours, maybe longer if anybody needs somebody for a shit job.”

“Okay Sally. Sorry to hear about it. Maybe you can tell me all about it over lunch today?”

“I don’t think so,” Sally shot back. “I’m so far behind, I don’t think I’ll be able to slow down all day. Tell you what, why don’t we meet up around 5ish for an early dinner. Well, late lunch for me.”

“Sure thing,” the voice at the end of the phone cheerfully replied. “I’ll see you at the faculty dining room at around 5pm tonight.”

Sally turned to Kimmy. “I take it you heard that? If you did, nod.”

Kimmy nodded, as tears started to sneak out of her eyes.

Sally walked over to her dresser and picked up a pair of scissors from the basket on top. She walked back to Kimmy and took one wrist in her left hand, sliding the scissors into the cuff of Kimmy’s shirt.

Kimmy jerked her arm back. “What are you doing?” she asked, panicking.

“Shut up. You belong to me for the next 12 hours at least!” Her voice came out as a low growl.

Kimmy extended her arm back towards Professor Richards, tears freely flowing.

Sally snipped through the cuff and seams then slid the scissors between her teeth, grabbed both sides of the cut in her hands and yanked hard.

The cloth split to Kimmy’s shoulder.

Sally cut that seam and yanked again. A cut through the collar. A few more snips and yanks, and the blouse lay around Kimmy’s feet.

Tears flowed down Kimmy’s face. Soft sobs “please please please” Kimmy gasped out.

Sally Richards cut the straps and back strap of Kimmy’s bra, then went to work on the skirt. In just a few minutes, $200 plus dollars of designer clothes lay in scraps around Kimmy’s feet.

“Up on the horse, slut,” Sally commanded.

Kimmy did so, and felt her ankles being locked in place. Her nipples crinkled into hard nubs, both from her own fear and from the cold wetness of the fake leather beneath her. She was surrounded by the musky scent of Professor Richards, which both aroused and bothered her.

Sally Richards came around. “Kneel straight. Damn, I forgot you didn’t have the double catch in front.” She looked into Kimmy’s scared face. “Hands behind your neck, kneel straight, and don’t move.”

Sally headed over to the other chest of drawers, got out her phone again, entered a pass code and swiped her thumb across the fingerprint reader. The lower drawer unlocked.

She picked out a chain, looked at Kimmy, put it back and picked up another. She tapped her phone to the chain and waited for an acknowledgment. She felt it in her own plug.

She went back to Kimmy and tapped her phone to Kimmy’s waist chain front lock and waited for the buzz. Her phone rang.

“Please confirm that you are changing the waist chain of KB-385”

“That is correct.”

“Thank you.” The phone went silent again.

Sally unlatched Kimmy’s waist chain, both front and back, and took it from around Kimmy’s waist. She put the new one in place and latched it. She tapped her phone to the lock and again waited for that magical acknowledgment buzz.

With the new chain in place around Kimmy’s waist, Sally was able to attach the horse’s chain to the waist chain. She pushed Kimmy forward.

Kimmy started to fall on her face and barely got her hands in front of her to break her fall. Sally Richards grabbed one of her arms and yanked outwards. Kimmy fell the last inch or so to the padded surface.

The bench was still sopping and reeking with Sally the Slut’s juices and sweat, mingled with the night’s hefty doses of lubricant. It squished unpleasantly as Kimmy’s body pressed into it. She shuddered, her eyes closing, fat tears falling down her cheeks.

Professor Sally Richards forced Kimmy’s wrist into one cuff, went to the other side and locked Kimmy’s other wrist in place, then secured the belly band. She tightened it all into place.

Next, she brought out an iPad and placed it on a stand in front of Kimmy. A set of headphones was placed over Kimmy’s ears and hooked to the iPad.

Sally moved the fucking arm into place and decided to prime it. She inserted the first bloop of the anal toy into Kimmy’s tight little asshole. The purple dildo went into Kimmy’s cunt.

She pushed forward and heard Kimmy grunt as the arm locked in place.

She came around and squatted in front of Kimmy’s tear streaked face. She lifted one headphone off so Kimmy could hear her.

“I know you’ve watched as Sally the Slut sucked on this cock. I know you’ve fucked yourself to many a cum standing behind me when you should have been a responsible key-holder and released me. I know all of this, Kimmy.”

She took a deep breath, continuing. “What you might not know is that this horse is designed to train you to be a good slut. If you give a very good blowjob, you will be rewarded. If you don’t, you’ll be punished. I’ll set up the caning machine in just a minute. Suck, make the dick in your mouth cum, you’ll get fucked and given a good cum yourself. Refuse or bite or do anything wrong and you’ll get caned. You choose.”

Sally replaced the headphone and pressed the start button on the iPad.

A hypno screen started up. She went to the corner and retrieved the caning machine. She picked a thin nasty cane, only a 1/16 of an inch thick, made out of carbon fiber. It would leave nasty, narrow, painful welts.

She positioned the machine, did a manual override, and watched the first welt appear on Kimmy’s ass. The machine reset. Kimmy was sucking hard on the cock in front of her. She was also sobbing, snot flowing from her nose.

Sally got a tissue, wiped Kimmy’s nose, then held it back to her nose. “Blow dear. You don’t want that snot everywhere.”

Kimmy did, then Sally disposed of the tissue and started out of the room.

As she got to the the doorway, she looked back.

Kimmy was sucking for all she was worth, her ass was quivering, and the anal toy was just starting to fuck her. Kimmy’s ass was moving up to meet the dildos invading her ass and cunt.

Sally smiled to herself slightly. Maybe it would be a good day after all.

She headed out of the house towards her first class of the day, her phone to her ear “... yes, I want a second training horse set up in my bedroom before I get home tonight. Oh, I’m going to need another key-holder. She’ll be responsible for releasing two sluts every morning, for quite some time.”