The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Awakening of Stacy

Professor Richards and Sally

Sally was blissfully happy. She was currently locked in her “torment and training” horse, where she had spent the night practicing her skills and orgasming.

Oh, had she cum, over and over again. The training horse rewarded her when she was a good and dutiful slut, and punished her when she wasn’t. It was quite evil, never tiring and always waiting for her. Of course she had failed a few times on purpose, just to feel the sting of its tawse against her bottom.

The training horse was a device that Sally’s alter ego had created, and was connected to the Fellowship system. It was about 3 feet high and a foot wide at the top. It was firmly padded, with graceful curves along the top. When Sally lay down on it, her breasts dangled freely on either side, and her arms went down the front legs and her knees down the rear legs.

The adjustable kneeling pads allowed her to support part or all of her weight on her knees, or just lay down on the padded top. When properly positioned, her sex was held open and exposed. Her naked ass was deliciously presented to anyone that happened to be standing in the doorway.

That was how the training horse was always positioned, so she could hear the doors opening but never know who was behind her. Sometimes people came into the house, spent some time looking at her, and left without ever saying a word. Sometimes they would come and run their fingers over her body.

Professor Richards knew it was safe, because the Fellowship system would only allow authorized people into her home. However, that didn’t exactly limit which people came in. She strongly suspected that she’d been used by the college president more than a few times, but she wasn’t sure. To be honest, she really didn’t care, either. Sally the slut lived for it, in fact.

After Sally had finished her toileting, she would kneel on the floor and watch TV. The TV streamed NetFlix and Amazon Video and all sorts of things. It was a modified smart TV. Every once in a while it would stop the show she was watching and go into a hypno display.

Hypno displays are the modern version of the old swinging pendant or pocket watch. They always included very soothing sounds, and they always made Sally so very relaxed. After each break, her cunt was always so drippy! Most of the time, after one of the hypno breaks Sally would find herself sucking on her fingers, fingers that always always tasted of girl juice.

After she finished her TV time, Sally would spend an hour cleaning up around the house. She straightened things here and there, put things away, made sure the bathroom and kitchen were spotless. Most importantly for Sally, she had to make sure all the phallic symbols were polished clean and bright.

Every room had at least three such symbols, though it changed from week to week. One week, Kimmy decided to have some fun with her locked up Sally slut. She put two dozen phallics in Sally’s living room. It took Sally over two hours to get them all polished.

Polishing any of the phalluses required Sally to go to the “smart place” in the room. She’d make sure that her ankle was locked in place. Once that was done she would press the base of the phallic object into the socket. When that was done, her crotch chain could be unlatched from the front waist chain.

Sally always liked this part! She would then polish the phallic with her inner cunt muscles. In and out. Her juices were the perfect polishing agent. Some times it hurt because they were so big, but Sally was a very good slut and a little pain didn’t mean she should stop.

She really didn’t like the great big ones, as they just hurt. The little ones weren’t enough, and left her frustrated and a little irritated. There were always a lot “just right” sizes, though, to keep her satisfied.

Then there were the strange ones. There were some that went in small and then a bulge would grow at the base. If Sally got the phallic in quick enough that bulge would be inside her hungry cunt. And that felt better than good.

Once that bulge grew in size she would take short strokes and her g-spot would respond. She’d use one hand on the phallus and one hand to tease her clit, and polish the phallus for all she was worth!

All of the smart places also had nipple clamps. She would sometimes put those on if she thought she would need the extra incentive. Sometimes, extra incentive was needed, because Sally had to fuck herself with each and every phallic until she orgasmed.

For the bulgy ones that wasn’t the end. They would pulse inside of her for a long time before the bulge would go down. It hurt to try and pull them out before the bulge went down, and so she would wait as patiently as she could, her whole body tingling with need.

After Sally had polished the phallic in her cunt, she had to suck all the extra polishing juice off. Sally was very proud of how good she could clean a phallus of girl juice. She’d start by licking the entire length to get most of the girl juice. She so loved the taste of girl juice! It was the most perfect thing in the world.

Well, almost. “Perfect” was man cum. Sally wasn’t allowed very much man cum. If she was really good, sometimes somebody would take her someplace where she could polish a real penis. And her reward was that wonderful man cum.

Sally frowned as she thought about man cum. Sometimes they put their man cum inside her and that meant she had to use her fingers to get it out, and there was never enough time for that. Sometimes they would leave their man cum in somebody else’s cunt, which was very good because then she got to suck and lick and lap up the wonderful mixture of girl juice and man cum.

She licked her lips as she though of man cum in girl juice in her special somebody’s cunt. If only she could remember who her special somebody was...

With that, Sally had another hard cum. She took the dildo out of her cunt and sucked and licked it clean. She carefully re-attached her crotch chain to the waist chain, at which point her ankle came free.

Sometimes she was a naughty slut and wore the nipple clamps while she put one phallic away and picked up the next to polish.

Sally had just finished polishing phalluses in one of the rooms of her house, when the system informed her it was time to get ready for the night. Sally quivered and had a little orgasm.

Her special somebody was thinking of her! They were so good to her, telling her to get ready for bed. A slut like Sally could never remember to do things like get ready for the night by herself.

Sally went to the bathroom, peed, and cleaned herself. She brushed her teeth and used her mouth wash, just like her somebody wanted her to. Somebody would be so so proud of her for being such a good slut girl and taking care of her health.

When she was done she went to her training horse. She climbed on and locked her calves in place. Once that was done and she was sure she couldn’t wiggle out of even that one set of love holders, Sally pulled the end of a chain from a small recess in the top of the horse.

The clasp at the end connected up to her waist belt. As soon as it was locked in place Sally happily wiggled around took her plug and crotch rod and chains off. She was opened to be fucked now.

She bounced and wriggled, wishing she could go into town. With her ass empty and her cunt free to be used she was sure she could get some man cum. She was sure she could get lots and lots of man cum in her ass and cunt and mouth... She whimpered, thinking how wonderful it would be.

But her special somebody had made sure that Sally didn’t do anything silly like that. She was locked to her training horse now.

Sally reached back behind her and pulled the horsey’s “tail.” Sally giggled, because it wasn’t a real tail. It pulled the fucking arm into place, however, which made her happy.

There were two dildos on the fucking arm. Sally looked over her shoulder. Her somebody loved her. They were using the purple vibrating dildo for her cunt. It had the little nub that would vibrate her clit if she was a very good slut.

She frowned a little bit over the anal one. It was the blooper one. It had little balls at the tip and bigger ones at the base. Sally knew that would drive her crazy, because sometimes she would want the bigger ones and sometimes the smaller ones, and her somebody would fix it so that she was teased more than she was pleased.

Sally pushed the priming button, the “goo button” as she thought of it. It made the bottom toy gleam with slippery gooey stuff every time she pushed it.

Sally pushed the first ball of the anal toy into her bottom as the tip of the vibrating dildo settled into her cunt. She gave the horsey tail an extra firm yank, and the fucking arm locked in place.

Sally lay down on the top of the training horse, her breasts on each side of it as she tossed the chest band over her back and snugged it firmly. It needed to be secure, after all, so she couldn’t buck upwards.

Next she licked the rim of the milking cups and started the milker. The cups sucked her nipples into them and held them.

Sally really loved the way the machine would suck on her nipples till they extend outwards, then the middle section of the cup would expand and squeeeeze her nipples so delightfully. Relax, relax, suck, squeeze, hold, and repeat.

With that, she was almost ready for the evening. She made sure her sucking toy was in the right spot, slid each wrist in to the love huggers, and squeezed the grips inside. And with that, everything got just a little more secure.

Sally the slut was in her perfect place. She sucked her toy into her mouth, rolling her tongue over the tip of the wonderful fake man cock.

She licked the head just like it was real. She suckled it, pulling it in deeper.

It moved forward to fuck her mouth.

Sally released the suction and the cock moved out a little way then fucked back into her mouth. Sally was being face fucked by her training horse. She tasted some of the salty cum leaking from the tip. The dildo in her cunt started moving.

Sally was very proud of her slut self. She was doing a good enough job that her somebody was having the horsey reward her with a fuck.

Suddenly, all the anal bloopers were stuffed inside her, fast and hard, and her mouth flew open wide in surprise. Honestly, she didn’t really care much, as the suck toy had, at that same moment, forced its way deep into her throat.

Sally the slut whimpered quietly to herself, and was in bliss again.

She was being fucked in all of her holes at the same time. “I’m a good girl, I am!” she thought to herself. “Three holes, no waiting,” she repeated in her head.

The dildo in her mouth spit its warm, salty fluid into her mouth and withdrew. Sally sucked the fluid and swallowed it. Professor Richards knew that it was a nutrient supplement. A girl could live on just that for a few weeks with no problems.

Professor Richards knew that sometimes it was a semen sample collected from the local “fertility” clinic. Professor Richards knew that sometimes it was a semen sample collected from the agricultural barns, horse cum or bull cum.

Sally the slut only knew it was the best stuff in the world and that if she just did a good enough job sucking off that cock, she would get cum after cum after cum.