The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Awakening of Stacy

What’s Normal for Renee?

Renee finished her first class of the day and headed out. Her device buzzed pleasantly as the girls all made their way out of the classroom, lots of friendly “I’m a Fellow” buzzes followed by the high speed exit buzz.

As she made her way down the hall to the restroom, Renee felt alive and awake. While Humanities was not her favorite subject, her TA instructor managed to make it less boring. Of course, having the poor TA visibly stutter step when she was making her way to the head of the class through all the rest of the girls made for interesting side bets.

Renee entered the restroom and waited. Normally it only took a few minutes before there were the two other girls required to do a bathroom release.

Sure enough two more girls wandered in, hand in hand. “You first,” said the one on the left as she nodded to Renee.

“Thanks,” she responded.

Renee quickly moved into one of the stalls with no doors. She turned and hung up her book bag on the supplied hook, and pulled out her cleaning plug. It was about 5 inches long with a ball at the end an inch in diameter. The outside had her cleaning tube already connected. She turned and with a quick click attached it to the water connector above the back of the toilet.

She turned and faced outwards, shuffled back until her ankles engaged in the unobtrusive restraining cuffs that were firmly attached at the base of the stool. With that done, she could release the back catch and remove her plug.

Renee moaned as she pulled the plug out, then pushed it back. She slowly fucked her ass as the two girls looked on. One had her hand up her skirt as she seemed to match Renee’s movements.

“Do you mind if I have a cum? I don’t want to hold you up.”

The two girls looked to one another and nodded. “Go for it, but it might cost you some time while we do the same.”

Renee carefully positioned the cleansing plug behind her and started finger fucking her pussy. Her fingers came up to slide over her exposed clit. She made no attempt to stay quiet, her moans echoing around the bathroom.

The two girls didn’t really notice, being quite involved with each other, kissing deeply, right hands under one another’s skirts. They were ignoring Renee, panting and moaning into each others mouths.

Renee could feel herself getting closer and closer. She took the cleansing bulb and pushed it against her ass, letting it slide in with almost no effort.

She was incredibly close, so she slowed and went back to teasing herself. A few moments later she felt the water flood into her. As it did, she gave her clit another good squeeze and pull, her left fingers pinching her right nipple through her blouse.

She came, hard and noisily. As her orgasm slowed, she leaned forward, her ankles still locked in place , placing her hands against the sides of the door frame where there had once been a door.

She continued to moan as she rubbed her belly, helping the fluids flow around inside. A few minutes later she felt the water stop flowing. The girls at the sinks were not paying her any attention at all. They were “helping” each other with gentle caresses of the neck, nibbling and teasing, whispering fantasies into each other’s ears. All the while at least one hand was under each skirt. The smell of girls in heat wafted around them.

When Renee was sure enough time had passed, she removed the cleansing plug and sat down. The water that had filled her rushed out as she sighed in relief. It wasn’t a problem to release as soon as the water stopped flowing into her, but it was much more comfortable to wait a few minutes, as she just had.

She always felt so much better after a good cleansing.

With her bowels nice and empty, and the last dribbles of water wiped away, Renee stood back up and caressed her normal plug fondly. She inserted it and locked it back in place.

The two girls quickly went through the same procedure that Renee had. Renee had to chuckle when the one girl came just from the water flowing into her needy body.

It was time consuming to have to toilet this way, three girls, one after another. Fortunately the total time was always three girls worth, as the system made sure that girls moved through the process as rapidly as possible while still maintaining its watch over them.