The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Awakening of Stacy

Toileting Stacy

Stacy was having a minor problem. Well, another problem beyond the fact that she was horny as hell. It seemed like no matter how many times she frigged off, the fact that she had a plug locked in her ass got her wound up again just as soon as she came down off her orgasmic high. The fact that everybody seemed to be watching her made her even more self conscious. She couldn’t tell if it was real or if it was just her heightened sense of exposure and guilt.

No, all that was just background. The real problem was that Stacy need to pee. She needed to pee so badly that her back teeth were floating. Her course instructor just kept droning on and on. Would she never finish?

Stacy was really regretting not peeing before she got to class. The embarrassment of having the device holding her lips open and filling her ass had made it hard to think about anything else. But now peeing was all she could think about.

Stacy stood up and tried to quietly walk out of class. It was a lecture so maybe Professor Richards wouldn’t notice. Even if she did, what was the Prof going to do?

Stacy held her book to her chest with her left arm, and had her book bag slung over her right shoulder. Her inner thighs were cold and she hoped that nobody would notice the wet stains that had soaked her stockings down to her knees. Of course she wasn’t aware of how flushed she looked nor the fact that her clothing was a bit disheveled. It’s hard to keep those things from happening when you’ve jilled off a few times in the back of class.

As Stacy stepped through the doorway she stumbled. That damn plug had BUZZED inside her. One long, high speed buzz, and that buzz had been transmitted through the rod between her pussy lips straight to her clit. In the state she was in, that was almost enough to make her cum right there.

Stacy put a hand on the wall, trying hard not to drop anything. She felt her bladder start to leak. She moved rapidly down the hallway towards the women’s room. As she ducked inside the plug buzzed twice in quick succession.

“Oh...” she moaned as she made a beeline for one of the stalls, the only one with a door. She’d noticed that over the last several weeks the doors of the stalls had been slowly going missing.

She lifted her skirt, pushed aside her panties, and plopped down. Her pee starting to stream out before her butt even touched the seat. The warm wet stream was going every which way as it ran out and around the rod. As her bladder finally reached empty, she let out a soft sigh of ecstatic relief.

“Are you OK in there?” a voice called out over the stall door.

Stacy jerked, startled. “Uh, yes, I’m okay. Just really, really need to pee.”

“If you need anything just call out,” replied the voice.

Stacy didn’t really want any help, at least not yet. But pretty soon she was going to have to go number two and if she didn’t figure a way out of this damn chain and plug, that would quickly become a problem.

She wiped up and felt a whole lot better. She even spent a little time playing with the rod. She’d push it in and feel it slide just a little deeper, opening her just a little bit more. Her clit was alive under the triple balls, and every time she did that little fuck-push, her clit would send her positive reinforcement that this was good!

She looked down at her panties, which were soaked through. They most certainly were getting in the way of her needy fingers. She stepped out of them and put them in her bag. She could have thrown them away, but she didn’t really want to. It wasn’t that they were a favorite pair or anything like that, it was just that you don’t waste money.

As she exited the stall, she saw the other girls in the bathroom.

“Why is it that we always seem to go to the ‘Powder room’ in groups?” she wondered to herself as she headed out.

As she passed the two girls at the sinks her plug again vibrated, a slow long vibration. Again her legs almost gave out under her. “I’ve got to get back to my room. I need a couple of dozen good cums!” she thought, silently aching and hungry.

She walked through the door and was again caught by surprise. The same long, high speed buzz went through her device and straight to her clit. She came to a standstill. She slowly turned and looked back at the door as it swung closed.

Coming to a decision, she walked back into the bathroom. This time she was ready, as much as she could be when already on edge and dripping girl cum from her throbbing cunt. Two quick fast buzzes came from her device as she walked through the doorway.

The two girls were still at the sink. The third girl, having finished what she was doing, came up and started talking. One of the original pair headed into the end stall. It was without a door, but there was nothing Stacy could see from where she was, not that she would have looked anyhow.

Stacy turned and stared at the door. Out she went, and felt the expected long, fast buzz.

She walked down the hallway to an empty classroom. As she entered, she received two fast buzzes.

She turned around and went back to the bathroom. Long fast as she exited the classroom. Two short fast as she entered the bathroom.

Stacy was no dummy. Whatever was in her ass was much more than a plug. It must be using RFID to tell when she entered and left rooms. Why it didn’t do that before she got to class she didn’t know. But she surely knew now.

The two girls at the sinks walked up to her.

“Welcome to the Fellowship.” the red headed one said, opening her arms for a big hug. As the girl reached her, Stacy felt her plug come alive again, with that slow, long, delicious vibration. It just about drove her to her knees, and was distracting enough that the redhead had hugged her and released her before she could recover.

“People have the most interesting time as their devices train them, their first couple of days and nights,” said the dark haired beauty. “I’m Nina by the way.”

“I’m Kimmy,” said the redhead.

“And I’m Kelly,” came the voice of the blond from the stall at the end.

“Stacy... Stacy’s my name,” she finally managed to stutter out. “What’s going on? What is this thing?” She was almost crying as the questions came out.

“You’ll figure it out over the course of the next couple of hours, and you’ll learn a lot more about the device in different classes,” responded Kimmy. “But for now, know that you’ll need help the first time you need to go ‘number two’.”

With that the three girls flounced out of the bathroom, each girl giving an extra ass wiggle as they went through the door. Stacy could almost swear she heard a buzzing from them, but that must have been her imagination.

She collapsed to the floor and started crying, huge sobs escaping her. What had she gotten herself into? What was this plug, chain, “Fellowship”?

Her sobs slowly subsided, and Stacy pulled herself together. She went to the sink and washed her face, reapplied the minimal makeup she normally wore, and headed off to Calc class. Renee WAS going to explain all of this, or there would be hell to pay.