The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Awakening of Stacy

Sally and Professor Richards

Professor Richards had a very good day. Her personal key-holder had arrived right on time at 7:30 that morning. Kimmy wasn’t always on time and Professor Richards always dreaded the days when Kimmy was indulging her inner sadist.

Kimmy was a Senior, not only at the college but also in the Fellowship. She was a level 2 and she held Sally Richards’ key. This meant that Professor Richards couldn’t start her day until Kimmy showed up and did her duties.

During the day, Sally Richards was Professor Richards. During the night she was Sally the Slut. And because Sally the Slut couldn’t be allowed to disgrace Professor Richards, Sally had to be kept under control.

Professor Richards normally wore a Level 2 device. Level 2 access allowed her considerable control over other devices. That, in combination with her privileges as a senior member of The Fellowship, gave her even more control. When she entered any room on campus, the sensors in the doors knew she had entered. If she was the highest level member present, she was automatically given access to the system.

The system tracked every device at all times, of course. It knew where each device was, and whether it was being worn or was in its cradle and charging. It knew if the device was at body temperature or not. And each device communicated a number of different statuses each time it reported itself to a listening sensor.

When Professor Richards was sitting at the head of a classroom or lecture hall, the application on her tablet told her the state of each girl that entered. It told her how long the girl had been plugged, when the girl had last orgasmed, and if she was being held under denial, when was the last time the girl had been toileted, who was with her the last time she orgasmed or toileted, and a plethora of other information.

Unfortunately for Professor Richards, she wasn’t in her lecture hall anymore, she wasn’t wearing a Level 2 device, and she definitely wasn’t capable of getting up.

When Professor Richards got home at night, the system locked her into her home. Professor Richards then went to the master bathroom, where the door would lock. At that point, Professor Richards had 5 minutes to decide.

Did she stay Professor Richards or did she let Sally out?

It had been almost 6 months since the last time “Professor Richards” had made it through a full night. Last night was no different.

Professor Richards had entered the master bath, and the door had locked behind her. She had stripped down until she was wearing nothing but her device. At that point she walked over to the commode and slid her ankles into the restraining cuffs, facing the wall, her ass exposed.

Once those cuffs locked around her ankles she would be able to take her Level two device off. But her ankles would stay locked there until her Level 0, no privileges at all, device was locked in place.

She stood there, her ankles in the cuffs. If she chose to, she could just reach down and press the release, and she’d be able to walk out. If she reached down to her waist instead and unlatched the crotch chain, she would be committed as Sally until Kimmy came and unlocked her, hopefully at 7:30 the next morning.

It wasn’t a real battle at all; Sally had been straining to get out all day. In other words, Professor Richards had been having trouble all day keeping her greedy fingers off her aching, needy clit. Professor Richards had difficulty in not closing her office door so she could pinch and squeeze her nipples, to spread her legs and push her fingers under the rod to finger fuck her cunt. Professor Richards well remembered how good it felt when she had an illicit orgasm in her office. And Sally really wanted that cum.

Unfortunately for Sally, Professor Richards also knew that her device was always reporting her need to somebody higher up than she was. She knew that if she got too close to an orgasm, her device would do something to keep her from cumming. She knew that her office door would lock until that somebody came to get her. And she knew that she would likely get 30 or more days of tease and denial hell, for making the attempt.

So Professor Richards held off. She teased herself as she graded papers. She tormented her clit while she read some research reports online. And when she stopped teasing herself, her device started teasing her. Obviously somebody had noticed her device’s reports. Obviously that somebody was more than willing to torment Professor Richards.

That had been this afternoon, when Professor Richards had to fight to stay a Professor, but it was Sally’s turn now.

She reached down without any noticeable pause and unlatched her crotch chain. She peeled it down and deposited it in the sink, ready to be cleaned and put back into use. Her waist chain hadn’t been unlocked in almost 10 years. She chuckled; her waist chain had almost earned tenure.

With the crotch chain released, she leaned forward and rested her upper body against the top of the toilet. Reaching behind her she grasped the base of the plug and gently pulled. The plug slowly came out. Because it had to be less distracting for Professor Richards the teacher and lecturer, it had a very small stem. That didn’t make it any less intimidating.

Her rosebud puckered outward slightly from the bulge of the larger plug within, and then flowered open, releasing the first part of the plug entirely. It was about 1 inch wide and about 1 inch long before it tapered to another piece. She pulled gently and more and more of the plug came out. A full 9 inches of flexible, “less distracting” plug was fully released from her ass. She felt so empty like this, devoid of anything filling her. It only happened for a few moments each day.

With her ass now free she put the plug with its attached chains in the sink, with her crotch piece. She opened the cabinet above the toilet and withdrew her slut plug.

Her slut plug was not something she could ignore. It was distracting and it wasn’t something she could wear and still remain mentally functional as a teacher. But for Sally the Slut, it was perfect.

This plug had the same short stem, but where her professional plug was only a half inch across, this was a full inch in width. It would hold her open. The retaining bulge was an impressive two inches wide.

Sally smiled to herself. There was a time when something this large being pushed into her ass would have terrified her. Today it was her normal plug. It had the same flexible nose with a slight difference; the tip of the nose had a one and a half inch ball and the part leading back to the bulge was three quarters of an inch. It was 12 inches long and had the same locking chains as her normal daily wear plug.

Sally reached over to the pump bottle of lube and got a large glob. She smeared it over the nose of her slut plug and down the length. Once again she bent forward, reached behind and with her fingers just behind the nose ball pushed the nose into her ass.

She grunted at first and then moaned. She was so much of an anal slut. Once the plug was started she was able to grab the retaining bulge and slowly started fucking her ass with the plug. Slowly, she moved it deeper and deeper inside herself. It slid in and out with an ease you would not expect from a toy that size.

Her left hand dropped to her clit and she started rubbing it in time with her thrusts. Finally she had the bulge banging against her rosebud for entrance. She rubbed her clit just a slight bit harder and shoved. Not gently, but taking it like the slut Sally was.

She gasped, and let out a loud wail. “I’m cumming!”

She stopped the small back and forth movements that was pulling the bulge up against her sphincter and then pushing it back. Her plug settled deep inside her with a satisfying squishing sound.

Sally finished the process of switching her device. She locked the catches in place and once again her plug was locked inside her. Once the system had observed her plug at body temperature for the right amount of time and the catches were both firmly locked it would release her ankles. Till then she was locked there, hovering over her toilet.

While waiting for her ankles to be released, Sally got out her enema bag from the cabinet above the toilet. She ran water until it had warmed enough. She knew that it wasn’t a good idea to do an enema while waiting for the system to acknowledge that she was plugged, the temperature sensors wouldn’t stabilize at her body temperature. So she’d be locked where she was.

The fear and risk was worth it, it was a game she played often. With the bag filled she reached behind her and unscrewed the cap at the end of her plug, the tubing from the bag easily clicked into place.

Sally hung the bag as high as she could reach, put her arms on the top of the toilet, bent down and stuck her ass back . With one hand she reached back and clicked the release for the water. One and a half liters of water made its way into her bowels.

For almost the last 10 years, this is how Sally had emptied her bowels, with a good cleansing enema through a Fellowship device. And now Sally crouched there, water rushing into her belly, waiting for the water to stop so the temperature would stabilize and the system would know she was a good girl and unlock her ankles.

It wasn’t like she was going to have an “accident.” The size of her plug and her clenched ass would keep any issues to a bare minimum. It was just a matter of time.

With that, Sally the Slut slipped into her mind castle. She was a slut, a slave, a captured princess, and she was horny and helpless.