The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Awakening of Stacy

Stacy’s First Day in Class…

Stacy was decidedly uncomfortable. While she was very sexual, it was a private thing. She didn’t even want her roommate to know she masturbated. That would just be too much. And now she was wearing her roommate’s sex toy. No, not just a sex toy, but an anal toy.

Stacy wasn’t sure what she was going to do when Renee found out. She did know that she would have to figure something out soon. The good thing was that it wasn’t too uncomfortable.

As she walked along the toy slid in and out of her ass just a little bit. It was just enough to give her an “I’m being fucked” feeling. The small dildo in her cunt moved as well and that was most definitely adding to her full feeling down there. Every once in a while, if she took a particularly hard step forward, the balls on the rod bounced against her exposed clit.

Stacy had never before been so aroused in public. She was forced to stop twice on her walk to her morning literature class, just to keep from cumming right there on the walk. Her nipples felt like little pebbles inside her bra, they were so hard! She was breathing hard as if she’d jogged, when all she had managed was a light stroll. She couldn’t even imagine what it would feel like if she were to pick up the pace.

She finally made it to the Humanities building, and quickly made her way inside. Professor Richards was sitting at her desk on the stage, next to the lectern. Like always, her iPad was out and she was paying attention to it as the lecture hall started to fill. It was mostly freshmen, with a few sophomores.

Normally Stacy liked to sit up near the front, not in the front row but a row or two back. She wanted to be close enough to pay attention, and not so close that her nose would appear brown. Today she sat in the way back. When she sat down, she did so very gingerly.

As she settled into her seat, the plug moved inside her again, just a bit deeper. Stacy wiggled her ass, looked around and decided that a little rub wouldn’t hurt anything.

She slipped her hand down the waistband of her skirt, just below the half desk in front of her, and put her fingers between her legs. She felt the rod holding her pussy lips open, she pushed and felt the rod with its balls rub her clit. Her mouth fell open a little bit.

“So good, so very good, just have to keep still and quiet,” she thought to herself, as she slowly pulsed the rod against herself with a tap-tap of her forefinger.

As she pushed a little harder, the chain pulled on the plug in her ass and an unexpected huffing grunt escaped from her. Her thoughts skipped from lit class to naughty images in a heartbeat. “Oh, gawd, this is hard,” she thought. “I need to stop, but I want to cum!”

Stacy continued to play with herself in the back row, leaning forward to hide the fact. Her face was becoming flushed, and her breathing was quite erratic.

At the head of the hall, Professor Richards smiled to herself as she watched the information flowing in on her iPad. It was a very, very good day. The last of the freshmen in her class had succumbed. They were now all wearing Fellowship devices.