The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Awakening of Stacy

Renee Buzzes with Joy

Renee had a bounce in her step as she left her room. Stacy had taken the bait! One of the plugs was missing from its cradle, and must be in Stacy’s hot little hands. The only real question was whether Stacy would use the chains or not.

As she walked along, her plug shifted slightly, arousing her. When she paused to give one of her friends a quick hug, her plug buzzed pleasantly inside her, causing a warm, heady wave of horniness to rise up. Both girls smiled, and a soft moan escaped her friend.

Renee loved her school. She loved the way that they combined both sexual training and a great education. When “smart” watches showed up nobody really thought about where the technology could and would go. Her school’s alumni and staff were innovators and forward thinkers, and they saw what others did not. They snatched up the tech and the smart minds, and combined them to make something immanently successful.

Her plug was a marvel of technology. It wasn’t just the material science, like the fact that the chain was hard enough to break most cutting tools but was not brittle. It was lightweight and comfortable, and nobody had ever had a rash or other medical issue from it. The rod was covered in a smooth, rubber-like coating. It did not absorb anything and she’d never heard of one smelling. The coating was just enough to cause her clit to stand up hard when the balls moved over it. The batteries were quick charging, and a single charge could last for days. Purchasing it as a sex toy would have been expensive, but rolled into her tuition, the cost was quite reasonable.

All of that was pretty amazing, but what really made her plug and all the others so unique, so controlling, was the software. Each device used a very low-power radio to communicate with other devices. The app on her phone was perfectly capable of finding other plugs in use. But that wasn’t nearly as fun as just using the Fellowship Mode.

With the Fellowship Mode, which was the default, each plug “listened” for other plugs nearby. When they discovered each other, they would vibrate for a few moments. Since the plugs were each coded to the wearer and the privileges of that wearer, lots of interesting things could happen.

For one thing, the locks only worked in combination with other devices. As an example, five “level 1” plugs could be used to release the back latch. This explained why girls went to the bathroom in packs.

When the five girls were in an authorized restroom together, the rear latch would unlock. As soon as one of the latches was released the other four would lock. The would stay locked until the first one reported that it was locked and that the plug was moving back towards body temperature.

While this didn’t keep the unlocked girl from just leaving, having four very unhappy girls kept it from happening. If any of the five girls were to leave the bathroom without all the plugs being installed, the devices would start to give very, very nasty shocks.

For the girls with the locks still in place, those shocks were low powered but directed at their cunts. For the one that was “free” the shocks were much harsher and came from the same rod as well as the different lock points.

If that rod were to dangle close enough for the spark to jump the gap it could give a nasty electrical burn “down there”

Fortunately that sort of thing didn’t really happen. If a girl wanted to leave, she could. All she had to do was put in an “attention” plug, go to the admin building, and get two level 1 key holders to release her. It happened maybe twice a year, but no more.

One of the values of the fellowship devices was that it required group input. A key holder had the ability to unlock other devices but not her own. In order to unlock others she had to be wearing a key-holder plug.

Renee had training to be a key-holder but she didn’t enjoy the responsibility. She did like the power it gave her, but the cost was a little high for her fun loving soul.

Jill was only a level 3, so while she had key-holder privileges, she had to be in her room. Her room was actually considered another key-holder.

Renee was well aware of Jill’s limits. She had been going to Jill’s room every day at least twice a day to get her plug removed so she could work on Stacy.

The entire task required Stacy to put in the plug and lock it in herself. To get her to that point, Renee had been more and more open about her masturbation. Using different toys and making her locked toy drawer a drawing point. The forbidden fruit always carries a heavy draw.

Because the point was to get Stacy to do the locking voluntarily, Renee couldn’t scare her roommate by wearing her plug all the time. So every morning, Renee had been stopping in Jill’s room to put in her plug and lock it in place. Every night before returning to her dorm room, Renee had to stop in Jill’s room to have it removed.

The monitoring system had been informed that Renee was one of the trusted people “helping” the incoming freshmen to join the Fellowship. This meant that she was released from her device at night but that she was expected to have it re-installed the next morning.

Renee knew that she would not be allowed to graduate if she wasn’t wearing her device most of the time. The sooner Stacy started wearing her device, the sooner Renee could go back to being just another Junior in a sea of Juniors.

It was a good day!

She wiggled her ass and felt so much more right with the world as her device filled her. She headed into her first class of the day, a happy smile on her face.