The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Awakening of Stacy

Stacy Borrows a Toy

Stacy lay under the covers, the plug and chain under her body. She hoped that Renee wouldn’t notice that her toy drawer was different or missing anything.

Renee, who was looking avidly for the change, had immediately noticed the missing plug. With an inward smile, she closed the drawer the rest of the way, locking it firmly. Stacy couldn’t just replace the toy now.

“Hey sleepy head, time to get up,” Renee murmured softly in Stacy’s direction.

Stacy grumbled. “I’ve got another hour. it’s Thursday”

“Oh, I forgot you have a late start on Thursdays. I’m going to go get breakfast. Don’t be too long or you’ll miss yours.”

“I won’t miss breakfast. I’ll see you this afternoon in Calc?”

“Sure thing,” Renee replied as she finished getting dressed.

School dress code called for a knee length conservative skirt and a nice blouse. Girls could wear socks or leggings at their choice. The school did not allow “slutty” clothing nor even ratty clothing during school hours. Even after hours, the school demanded “conservative attire”.

Renee always got a chuckle out of the term, “conservative attire.” Every girl who made it through first semester was always plugged. Most wore nothing between their always hungry cunts and the outside world, the better to frig themselves, or for their peers to do it for them.

Standing up, Renee looked for her shoes. She quickly spotted them, slipped them on, grabbed her book bag and headed out.

“Until Calc then.” She flew out the door.

Stacy waited a few more minutes as her finger slowly traced circles around her engorged clit. It was a trick she had learned a long time ago, a tease and denial trick. That slow circle always got her hotter and hotter but was almost never enough by itself to set her off.

But today she really, really needed more. She lifted the covers and looked down at the plug. What would it be like to wear that plug? Would her tight little ass even take it? Renee’s certainly swallowed hers easily enough.

With that, Stacy smiled. She reached for her book bag and pulled out a small tube of Astroglide, for those days when her juices weren’t enough to start things off. She dripped a little bit on the end of the plug and then on her finger.

Down to her cunt the plug went, almost like it had a mind of its own. Stacy slid it into her cunt and slowly started to fuck herself with it. Her free hand sometimes circled her clit, and sometimes played with her nipples.

A few minutes of that had her starting to moan out loud, and her hips were thrusting up against the plug. But while that plug seemed pretty big when she was thinking of it going into her virgin ass, it wasn’t that big for her boiling cunt.

With that thought, Stacy made her decision. A bit more Astroglide on her finger...

She reached behind her and slowly rubbed her rosebud. A soft moan escaped her.

“This is much nicer than I thought it would be,” she thought.

As she slowly rubbed her asshole, she could feel it relaxing. At some point she realized that she was actually inserting the tip of her finger into her ass, and she pushed a little harder, letting her finger slip in.

Her gasp was a bit louder than she thought it was, but there was nobody to hear it. She started finger fucking her ass while her left hand circled her clit.

Her moans kept coming, one after another. She could feel the heat surrounding her finger and she could feel her orgasm growing closer and closer. She thrust deeper and squeezed harder.

That’s when the plug slipped out from her cunt, hitting the bed with a wet sound.

“DAMN!” Stacy cried in frustration. It wasn’t just the lack of anything in her cunt... or was it? Oh, she was so horny!

She reached down to the plug with her left hand, unwilling to take her finger out of her ass. She looked at it. Gleaming with her juices, she judged yes, it would fit. She just knew it would.

With that, Stacy committed herself. She took her finger out of her well lubed ass and placed the tip of the plug there instead. As she gently pushed she felt her ass opening, accepting, wanting it inside. She stopped pushing and the plug slid back out.

Again she pushed. She felt it go a little deeper. She relaxed and it slid most of the way out. A gentle pressure and in it went. Over and over, she slowly fucked her ass. Her hips started to move in time with the thrusts.

A quick backwards thrust of her hips and she felt the plug fully enter her. “Oh fuck!” she cried, unable to verbalize much more.

With the plug fully seated inside her, Stacy felt free to play with her nipples and clit. She rolled onto her back and started moving her finger faster around her clit. It felt so good. Her hips started moving again, thrusting harder as she clenched her inner muscles.

She felt the plug start to slip out, and reached between her legs to stop it just before it escaped. A quick push and it was buried again in her ass. Her fingers flew back on her clit. God, she was so close!

She took her fingers away and let her breathing settle. Her fingers drifted back down, but no, she wasn’t going to cum yet. She was just going to hold that edge for a little longer.

Stacy felt the plug starting to slip out again, and made a frustrated noise.

“Well that explains why Renee uses the chain,” she thought to herself. Her head was a little fuzzy, but damn it felt good.

She felt behind her and located the chain, wiggling around until it encircled her waist. She felt for the clasp and found it. It was a good thing she’d looked for it earlier, or she’d never have figured it out.

The chain felt snug around her. It was firm and comforting, surprisingly. Stacy reached between her legs and grabbed the rod with its stub of a dildo.

“This is going to feel so good,” she whispered to herself.

She pulled the rod forward and the dildo slipped into her hungry cunt. Her small, involuntary cry told her and the unhearing world just how close she was to her orgasm. She gave a gentle tug on the chain, pulling down on the waist part of it, to make the catch engage. There was a very quiet click, and it was done.

Stacy reached down and started rubbing her clit under the rod. She pulled her fingers back and tapped on the rubberized rod. She jerked as the impact was transmitted almost directly to her clit. She pinched her nipples and squeezed her ass and cunt.

With a hard and rather indelicate grunt, she came.

Her legs locked out straight, and her back arched. She pulled her hands away from her suddenly over sensitive clit and nipples. It didn’t stop!

The arch pulled the rod hard against her. The trembling of her legs was causing the rod to vibrate. The arch of her back pulled the clit balls against her opened sex and forced the plug and dildo just a little deeper.

Stacy quivered as her orgasm went on and on. Finally pure muscle exhaustion caused her to unclench.

As she relaxed and drifted in a haze of endorphins she slowly started to function again.

“Damn, that was amazing!” she thought. “I’ve got to do that again, and soon.” She reached down to unhook the clasp.

It didn’t turn. It didn’t release.

“What? I tested it, it is just a simple twist to release.”

Stacy felt around behind her. The clasp that had turned so freely just a few minutes ago now refused to move. She tried the front catch. She even attempted the ones attached directly to the rod and plug. Nothing.

Stacy started to panic. “What is Renee going to think when she finds I’m stuck wearing her toy? Renee... Oh shit, I’ve got to get moving or I’m going to miss breakfast. And I don’t want to be late for class.”

Stacy pulled on her robe and rushed to the showers. Luckily there was no waiting today. In and out, clean and ready for the world. It felt a little strange peeing with the rod right there, but then peeing in the shower was one of Stacy’s guilty pleasures.

Back in her room, she quickly chose the day’s outfit. She opted for a skirt, a white blouse, her pretty blue panties, and black tights over them.

She was dressed to kill on a cold March day.