The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Babysitter Conditioned Part 3

MC MF MD

Continuation of babysitter conditioning, a young boy has his way with the babysitter. Strongly recommended you read babysitter conditioning first.

Burger Bar

Jane slowed down as she drove into the burger bar restaurant and parked in the first available space. During the drive Gary had been thinking of how he could torment her and had started dropping hints about how he may not be in the mood after Louise visited. He could tell it was making her extremely uncomfortable, as she battled to stay focused and in control. In truth it exited him more watching her desperation at his dominance over her.

As they got out the car, he slowed so she could catch up. As she fell into line with his step, walking side by side to the door, he could feel her hesitance and uncertainty about taking his hand, but she obviously decided it was too much of a risk. As they stepped inside the place, about 15 kids Gary knew were sitting inside; he knew most of them from school. He made his way over to the back table and sat facing the kids beside the main door. Jane stood waiting to order at the counter. Gary watched as the kids looked at her intently; the boys wanted her and the girls wanted to be her. That was how beautiful she looked.

Jane got to the table, placed the tray down and sat with her back to the rest of the restaurant. As he picked up his burger, fries and coke, he could see a lot of the boys in the group still looking at Jane and talking. Even an older guy with his wife was occasionally watching her.

“Jane, even if we are out and people are about, can we still not do discrete couple things?”

Even as he put the ketchup on his fries and wasn’t looking at her, he could tell it had taken her by surprise and that she was staring at him. Before whispering, “Gary, I told you it’s a big risk to take; we really could get caught.”

“It would just mean so much to me, and would mean we are so much more like a couple.”

“I would love to, but you know why we can’t. It’s too much of a risk. We need to wait till you’re older, and you will see how much of a couple I think we are when Louise leaves tonight after the movie.” She looked at him trying to judge a reaction “What type of stuff anyway?”

“Well, couple things like holding hands and sexy, teasing stuff.”

“I’m not that confident or brash for public flashing and stuff.”

“It would show me that you LOVE me as much as I LOVE you.”

Her face changed immediately to a look of utter happiness and she started to blush.

“I love you, too,” she said it even a little louder than he was comfortable with. He looked around her to see if anyone had noticed, but no one seemed to be looking in their direction more than earlier. She reached over and held his hand in both of hers. When he looked up she turned around checking to see how close the nearest person was and if anyone was looking. She then turned back to face him and gave the cutest/sexiest smile you could imagine. He heard one of her shoes hit the floor and could then feel her foot running up the inside of his leg. As she reached his knees, he could feel her push her foot firmly between his legs, pushing them slightly apart. With her heel then resting on the chair her toes began to rub at his cock.

Gary could not help but look over her shoulder. His nervous taking over again, he squirmed in his chair and tried to move but she pushed harder and flexed her toes more. He adjusted himself again, this time looking from behind her to her face.

Gary sat straight backed in his chair. He knew his face was red because he could feel it burning under his skin. He glanced again around her wishing he could freeze everyone in the place except him and her. ‘Why could I not wait till later before I told her I love her,’ he thought. He looked back to her still smiling face and she leaned forward in her chair, losing some rhythm and power in her foot technique. She slid her drink in front of her and moved her mouth to the straw where he could see her theatrically suck on it. When she moved away she let the white vanilla shake coat her lips.

Gary again darted his gaze past her to see where everyone was, then back to her as she allowed some of the shake to escape her mouth and dribble down to her chin before dropping onto the table. She giggled before using her hand to wipe her chin and her tongue to lick her lips.

He was now aroused beyond the point of horny, as she continued to massage his groin with her foot. After she finished giggling, she could now feel the effect of the milkshake show had clearly shown on his petrified face.

“Don’t you want me to take a little risk for you?”

She was like a totally different person all of a sudden and he clearly wasn’t ready for the change.

“I eh, eh like what your doing, but eh…”

“Look, Gary, I only wanted to show you I care. We can continue after Louise goes home, right?”

“Oh, yea sure,” he mumbled as he felt her relax her foot and move it back down to below her chair. He could now hear his heart quieten and slow as he thought through the spark for her change. He had only said he loved her and had got a reaction totally unexpected. He was only looking to tease her for talking to the guys, not for her to make him feel so uncomfortable.

“I’ll be right back ok” she got up from her chair and slipped her shoe back on before going to the toilet. He watched again as certain people watched her go. He tried to eat more of his burger but his stomach was in a knot.

He watched the toilet doors until Jane came back out. She walked past the table with the kids from his school and back to their table. When she got there, she leaned over to him and dropped something onto his lap before sitting down and dipping fries into her sauce and eating them; as she chewed, she smiled at him. He eventually looked down to see she had dropped her black thong onto his lap and immediately grabbed it for fear of someone seeing them. He looked at her again, her thong scrunched in his palm.

“I want you to take them to the toilet with you.”

“Why?”

“I want you to wrap them around your cock so I know your dick is touching something that touched my pussy.”

“But why?”

“I want you to do something for me, ok? I see you looking down at those girls down there. When we leave this place and walk past them, it will be a small reminder that it’s me who’s getting that tonight.” She looked down in the direction of his cock as she finished.

“I wasn’t looking at the girls, ok? I was looking at everyone that might be watching us.”

“It’s ok, I take the point, I shouldn’t have talked to those guys today and it reminds me I will need to be on my toes to keep you happy, sexy.”

He was going to try to explain but decided against it. He only stood and made his way to the toilet as she sipped her milkshake.

Louise

When he got back from the toilet, her thong wrapped around his cock, she looked at him before dropping her line of vision to his groin again.

“Are we ready?”

“Depends,” she whispered in reply “Is your cock wrapped up tightly?”

“Yes, as you said. Happy?”

“More than happy.” She stood and grabbed her jacket as they both made their way to the door. They were both aware of the attention that was coming their way. He felt his cock twinge with the thought of her thong and passing people. Once out the door, into the car and away from prying eyes, she reached over grabbing his cock and kissing him.

“If you really want I could cancel Louise.”

“We will have lots of time after.”

She then started the car and headed home.

Once back home, Jane sat in the living room watching TV while Gary got the disc from the computer before coming down and setting up the DVD. Jane’s phone rang and she made her way to the front door, Gary watched as Jane and Louise came back into the house.

“Hi.”

“Louise, this is Gary, Gary, Louise.”

“Hi, Gary, I hope its ok I came over?”

“Sure. So you want to watch the movie.”

“I think Louise wants to talk for a bit first.”

“I’ll be in my room. Give me a shout when you’re ready.”

He left the room, looking back as the two girls sat on the couch and Louise began to tell Jane about the problems she was having with Steve, her boyfriend. Gary spent the next hour playing video games before Jane came into his room. She stood behind him and cuddled him before whispering in his ear, “I can’t wait till she goes.”

“Is that us ready for the movie?”

“Yup, but I’d rather send her home and be with you before your mom and dad get back.”

When he got downstairs, both girls were sitting watching the TV. “I’ll get the curtains,” He pulled the curtains over and pressed play on the remote. As the movie started he made his way to the door. “I’ll get us some juice and crisps.” He sat in the kitchen and flicked through a magazine trying to pass some time; eventually he lifted 3 cans of coke and a big bag of crisps and made his way back to his guests, er, victims. He could see straight away Louise was a far better subject than Jane. Jane was struggling to stay awake, her head nodding as she tried to stay focussed on the movie. Louise was totally out of it, her head right back in the couch and facing the ceiling.

Gary went to the toilet before returning to find Jane asleep and resting her head on the arm of the couch. He moved between the two girls.

“Can you both hear me?”

Both girls groaned to signal they did.

“Good. Girls, when I snap my fingers I want you both to wake feeling refreshed. When you do, Louise, you will be very attracted to Gary. You will finish with your boyfriend and really want to ask me out although my age will make you very reluctant to actually ask. You will fancy me more than you have fancied anyone and I won’t be able to do anything wrong in your eyes. My age is the only barrier.” He paused again turning to Jane.

He snapped his fingers, both girls sat up.

“I can’t believe I fell asleep again during that movie.”

“I don’t remember being tired.” Louse looked at Gary as she said it, stretching. She suddenly froze as if she had just noticed him. “It shows how comfortable we two girls are, being able to fall asleep and a young handsome man won’t take advantage of us.”

Gary smiled, “Oh, I would never take advantage of a pretty girl like you.” He could see Jane studying both him and Louise.

“What age did you say you were again?”

But before he could answer Jane cut in.

“He didn’t, and I didn’t realise the time. Gary you better get ready for bed. Louise I better walk you to your car.

“It was lovely to meet you, Louise. I really do hope we BUMP into one another soon. Please don’t rush off. I think Jane would like some company while I’m sleeping.”

He took her hand and kissed it, Louise went red, “He’s a proper little Gent isn’t he? Pity my boyfriend wasn’t more like you”

He knew from the look and body language of Jane, that she wanted to tell her friend that he was with her. She was also clearly unhappy he had offered Louise the chance to stay longer and he was going to bed. He enjoyed her struggle and the shift in balance of control. “Jane, I’ll see you before my mom and dad get back I’m sure.” He then walked past the girls and up the stairs. He sat on the top stair listening to the girls as they sat back down.

“He is a little sweetheart, Jane.”

“Remember, you’ve got a boyfriend, Louise.”

He could hear the quick response from Jane had no effect on Louise who was obviously on another chain of thought.

“Yea, I’ve made my mind up about that. I’m finished with him.”

“That’s up to you, but you have been together a while it would be a shame to throw it all away.”

“You never liked Steve before, why are you suddenly making a point we stay together? I’m looking for someone who will treat me right, as you have been telling me for ages. Nope, I’m going to finish with him and look for someone who will treat me right.”

“Well, it does make sense.”

“Gary doesn’t have an older brother or cousin, does he? If he was 5 to 10 years older he’s kind of the guy I would look for.”

Gary thought Jane would explode, and was actually slightly concerned regarding what would happen but she obviously thought Louise was dismissing any attempt or thought she had regarding him.

“Only an older sister I know of,” Jane laughed.

He waited on the stair but the girls began to talk about lots of stuff and he quickly became bored, so after a while he went to his bed. His initial plan was to pretend he was sleeping so when Louise left and Jane came up she would be disappointed, but he soon fell asleep.

Sleeping torment

He knew he had fallen asleep and was annoyed with himself for doing so. He had only come to when he had heard his door slowly creak open. Still pretending to be asleep, he rolled onto his back. He must have been asleep for about an hour, he surmised while he pictured Jane trying to get Louise out the door so she could get him alone, her desperation and need for him encouraging his swelling cock below the covers.

He wondered if Jane would wake him, and if she did how would she wake him? He was still disappointed he had fallen asleep, that he didn’t hear Louise leave or hear Jane coming up the stairs.

He pretended to snore as he heard her cross the room and he kept his eyes tightly shut. Although he wanted to fuck her again, his control over her seemed more important at this time. He wanted to make sure she knew that she needed him more than he needed her. His heart thudded as he could hear and feel her closer to his bed, her delicate movement and smelled her delicious aroma. He wanted to look at Jane’s face and see her become disappointed by him sleeping and to a degree rejecting her when she clearly wanted him. He wanted to continue this game pushing her to allow herself to want him more than she thought of what people would say. He wanted her to care and to need him more than anything. He kept his eyes closed resisting the temptation. Now she was beside his bed, he could only guess as to her facial expression. Again her delicate, quiet movements made him think how she would want to wake him.

He felt the covers slowly and deliberately lifted from his upper body. He’d gone to bed naked and knew she must be standing there looking at his skinny body. But in her mind he would be muscular and manly. He continued to keep his eyes shut as the covers remained lifted as she obviously studied his body. This time he felt the covers on his skin before them being lifted again, this time from the side and closer to his hard cock. When from his body they were held there, he could hear her breathe deeper. He could only guess what she must be thinking. His cock now fully responding to the obvious stare it was receiving. Even if he wanted to turn her down, he simply could not stop his cock from being hard. His only chance was to just pretend he was asleep; this however, never put her off.

He heard her deep breathing become harder as she slowly closed in on his cock, the bed now semi supporting her weight. He felt her gently take hold of his cock and let the covers fall over her head. He stole a look down but she was already under the covers. He could only watch the movement of his bed covers as she began to kiss his cock, before sliding her mouth over him.

He pretended to snore again and stretched. This made her stop. He looked down and relaxed before she continued to move again. He thought about Jane under the covers and playing with him although frustrating herself at the same time he smiled still enjoying the covers bobbing.

He didn’t realise it at first; a sound from downstairs and some kind of movement. Had he slept so long mom and dad were home? He then heard a muffled voice from what he guessed was the kitchen.

“Louise?”

It sounded like Jane! He partially froze and could only pretend still to be sleeping as the person below his covers stopped and slid from them. He now heard Jane coming up the stairs. He stole a glance at the figure moving from his bed to his bedroom door. It was the long-haired Louise.

As she got to the door, she stood on the other side looking in. He still pretended to be asleep.

“What are you doing up here?”

“I was just looking for the toilet, so, eh, I passed Gary’s room and thought I’d check on him for you, as you were in the kitchen.”

“Ok, well the food is ready.” He heard the door close.

He could tell Jane had bought it and surmised that Louise must have slipped upstairs when Jane had gone to make them something to eat. No way could he sleep now. He would just need to stay awake till Jane came up, giving her the benefit of poor little Louise’s handy work.

To be continued…