The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Babysitter Conditioned Part 2

MC MF MD

Continuation of babysitter conditioning, a young boy has his way with the babysitter. Strongly recommended you read babysitter conditioning first.

Part 2

Tutoring

Gary and his dad sat in the living room watching TV; his mum was starting dinner in the kitchen. Gary was the only one to move when the doorbell rang. Gary answered the door to Jane, as expected. Jane stood in front of him wearing a white tracksuit with ¾ length white joggers that had red piping around the edges. She carried three books under her arm

“Hi, Gary,” she said as she stepped inside, “You ready to study?”

Before he could answer his mum and dad had walked into the hall.

“Hi, Jane. We hope this isn’t to much trouble, but Gary could really do with the help.”

“Its fine, I know Gary is a quick learner,” Jane replied.

Gary led Jane to his room and once inside with the door shut, Jane threw the books onto Gary’s bed and pressed herself hard against him before kissing him. “I’ve been going mad thinking about you since earlier,” she said in between kisses. He was now feeling more confident than ever and kissed her back and was even squeezing her ass.

“I’ve been thinking about you, too,” he said. Jane unzipped her top and lay it on the bed revealing the nice little bra he had picked out. Gary was nervous.

“What if my mom or dad comes up?” He could see that the thought only just occurred to her as she did seem to be worried about it all of a sudden. After a moment she smiled while she dropped to her knees. She fondled inside Gary’s shorts till she sprung free his hard cock, then started to suck frantically on his member. Gary was growing even more confident and he placed both hands on her head and even started to gently apply pressure to the back of her neck pushing her further down. Jane continued to suck Gary’s cock until they heard Gary’s mum shout from the bottom of the stairs, “Gary, does Jane want to stay for dinner?”

Gary immediately pushed Jane back. Jane nodded, then Gary shouted back, “Yea, sure if there is enough.”

Gary started to put his cock back into his shorts when his mum shouted, “Well, come down now; it’s ready,”

Before he could tuck it away Jane grabbed hold of his shaft as she stood up and pressed her chest close to him. As her hand worked his cock, she gently moved her upper body from side to side so her bra covered tits rubbed against him. Jane then moved her mouth to Gary’s ear and whispered, “I want you to cum in my bra as I hold it open.” He was now so very hard and she knew it. Then kneeling down at his feet again, she used both hands to pull her bra forward while he started to wank his cock. He looked from Jane’s gorgeous face to her pert tits then back and forth while he tugged his cock.

“I want your special sauce on my tits. Give it to me! Fill up my C cups, baby!” she whispered huskily.

He suddenly popped his load all over her tits. Jane had carefully positioned herself so she was able to catch most of his cum in her bra. She quickly stood up and dramatically snapped her bra back into place, smearing his cum all over her tits.

“Let’s go down for dinner. I got what I need just now,” she said as she zipped her top back up, patted both her tits and grabbed and jiggled them around. He imagined the cum spreading further under her bra smearing her further.

After dinner

After dinner Gary and Jane lay on his bed with the books opened in case someone walked in. She chatted about lots of stuff, hardly taking a breath. He eventually had to remind her he had school in the morning. They walked to the front door and Jane looked into the living room. “Bye,” she called in to Gary’s parents who had now made their way to the hall to meet her.

“Are you done for tonight? How did he do?”

“He’s a quick learner, a really quick learner. I’m sure we will see a great improvement in him if he keeps HARD at it.”

Gary could feel himself go red

“Thanks, Jane. See you tomorrow,” he said nervously.

“Bye, Gary,” she said. Gary’s mum asked, “Jane, I know you’re already helping Gary out but we were wondering if you could keep an eye on him again tomorrow night? We’ve got to go out again, so it really would be a big help.”

“It’s no problem. What time do you think you will be home?”

Gary’s dad chimed in, “It will be late, maybe around 2 in the morning.”

“Its no problem, I can just sleep on the couch till you come home.” Gary’s dad then handed Jane money, “This is for the lessons and something for dinner tomorrow.”

Jane thanked them and left.

When Jane got back to her room, she went straight to her window and looked into Gary’s room. After seeing him looking at her, she unzipped her top and lifted her hand to her chest slipping 2 fingers into her bra, gathering cum before bringing it to her lips and sliding them into her mouth. She then showered and got ready for bed.

School after the ride

Gary got into school again and although at the start of the day there was lots of questions about Jane, his feeling of triumph crashed as he started getting teased again about not telling the truth regarding her and him, He tried to ignore them as best he could but still felt the anger of frustration that no one believed him.

As his abuse continued from the other boys he felt himself want to just walk away from school right now. That’s when his regret about the command to Jane that she should worry about getting caught fully hit him.

When the bell rang again to signal the end of the day and the start of the weekend, the whole school made their way home. Gary looked over and Jane was parked in the same spot as before, but this time Jane was not alone; she was talking to two older guys. Gary ignored all the, “that’s her real boyfriend,” comments from his class mates and walked over. When he got there, Jane jumped from the bonnet. She looked great in tight white jeans and a fitted black jumper. “Hey, Gary, this is Derek and Stan. Guys this is the neighbour’s kid I’m watching.”

He forced a smile. “Hi,” then walked around and got into the passenger side. He shut the door and watched Jane standing and laughing with the two guys as she occasionally glanced back at him in the car. He over heard her say, “Well, I better get going.”

“You got our number, give me a phone sometime,” said the taller guy.

Jane then left the guys, got into the car, started the engine and drove off.

“You ok, babe?”

“Ok, why am I babe now? A minute ago I was the neighbour’s kid, right?”

He was surprised to hear himself talk to her like that.

“Gary, I was just talking. I couldn’t tell them why I was really picking you up.”

He could see the shock in her face, the uneasiness in her voice.

She reached down to give his cock a squeeze trying to keep him happy, “They wouldn’t understand.”

He pushed her hand away. “I didn’t like you talking to them, and one of them gave you his number. What’s that all about?”

She responded so defensively he felt a strain of guilt. “I honestly wasn’t going to phone him, it’s just I liked the attention,” Again she reached for his cock. “You know I cant let on I was with you in that sense,” she purred. Though looking worried, she continued to squeeze him. “You still angry?”

He didn’t speak, he just looked at the road ahead, and suddenly he felt in control again. It was a sense of calm and perspective washing over him.

“Gary, are you angry?”

“I didn’t like it, ok? It’s hard to think of other guys talking to you.”

She pulled over and stopped the car. “Gary, I care very much for you but we need to wait till you’re older before we tell anyone. I don’t want people thinking you’re too young for me and stuff.”

He took a deep breath and decided to push the barriers.

“Well, Jane, maybe I don’t want to wait till I leave school. Maybe I want everyone in my school to know that I’m fucking you.”

Her attempted reasoning turned quickly to a more worried expression, as she was genuinely struck quiet.

“It’s just that you show me lots of feelings when we are alone but outside in public I’m the stupid pain-in-the-ass neighbour kid.” He had no idea what he expected from his words, but he wasn’t ready for the guilt as he saw her become visibly upset.

Here was the girl of his dreams, upset that the geek kid next door was threatening to break up with her. His guilt eagerly gave way to the sense of power and control. It was now easy for him to continue.

“Are we together, Jane?”

“Together as in a couple, yes I think so. Its just we can’t do what we do in public and get caught.”

“So were like secret boyfriend and girlfriend?”

Jane repeated it, “boyfriend and girlfriend.” He could see her smile, and watched it grow as she spoke. “YES boyfriend and girlfriend, a couple!” Her excitement was clear; it was as if she were a little girl at Christmas.

Going out

Later on while Gary and Jane were watching a bit of TV, Jane’s pal Louise had phoned her asking to come over. Jane had put her off saying she had to baby-sit for next door.

“Louise, she’s the cute blonde pal of yours isn’t she?” Gary asked.

Jane immediately shot Gary a glance.

“Yea, she is, why?”

“She’s a bit on the tubby side but very attractive.” Gary could see Jane becoming annoyed.

“Are you trying to make a point about those guys today? Ok I was wrong; I should never have talked to them like I did.”

Gary then knew she was actually jealous! He couldn’t explain it, but he felt more confident and assured at that moment than he had ever felt before in his life, just looking at the effect he was having on her.

“No, I’m not. Look, invite Louise over and maybe we could watch that movie you fell asleep watching the other night.”

“I thought we could spend some time together tonight.”

“How would it look, you telling your Louise you can’t see her because you’re looking after the kid next door? Invite her over to watch the movie. Then when she goes, we’ll have some fun”

She watched him closely, smiling as she phoned Louise. When she eventually looked away while chatting to Louise, he ran to his PC in his room. He opened the movie audio, and then recorded and new message.

“Jane and Louise, you will become very tired watching this movie. The more you watch it, the more you will fall asleep. When you are asleep, you will only hear Gary’s voice and become susceptible to every command or instruction he gives you.” He looped the message and added it to the video file, like before.

Jane came into the room as he placed a blank DVD into the computer and started to burn it

“Louise said her boyfriend and her have fallen out again and that it would be nice to have a sit in and movie, so she will be here in about another two hours.”

He knew that by the time she was here the movie would be ready.

“You hungry Jane?”

“Yea!”

“Let’s get a burger.”

To be continued…