The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

The Bank

DO ROBOTS DREAM?

PART X

In the evening after dinner, Stella was enjoying one of her Sex Slaves as she read the newspaper and watching the news.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

Sex Slave #9, a woman who had once insulted Stella knelt under the table servicing her Goddess. The Blonde woman with shaved pussy and wearing only shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots licked and lapped her pussy eagerly. Her only desire to please her Mistress and provide her pleasure.

“Ah #9 you are good……………”

At her side as always, Robots #3/Jessica and #25/Melanie. Stella then asked them, “When is the last time you two went through re-enforcement?”

“THREE WEEKS MISTRESS SINCE THE INCIDENT WITH ZSUSANNA AND THE GROUP”

“Hmmmmm no ill effects?”

“NO MISTRESS”

“Report now for re-enforcement both of you, switch out with #51/Aria and #27/Tiffany”

“YES MISTRESS”

As the two robots arrived, they traded places with the other two.

The robots reported to the Robot Quarters which were small. Smaller than even the Slave Quarters. Slaves required almost constant re-enforcement, training and programming whereas Robots only required weekly or less re-enforcement and this was probably unnecessary. No woman had ever broken free or returned to normal after being robotized. They were changed too much, their original personalities/Minds altered, memories erased to the point they could never function as normal women again even with artificial personalities. As Robots they needed instruction and minor monitoring and guidance.

Slaves required re-enforcement and close monitoring. During Operation Chameleon, #25/Melanie for required re-enforcement with artificial personality of Liz Atkins to appear to function as a normal woman.

After her husband went to work, she locked the bedroom door and then Liz pulled out a small silver case hidden in her closet. The silver case contained a dildo and VR goggles. She laid down naked and slid the golden dildo into her vagina and put on the VR goggles. The two were connected wirelessly.

She was wet after a call but if not, she used a small vial of luxe juice lubricant which had some of Stella’s drug in it.

As they turned on, Liz turned on…………..

She got up and removed the dildo and wiped it off and the VR goggles and stored them for the next time she would be alone for more than two hours. She used them almost daily. When she didn’t, is when she had these flashes of memory.

Also in the case was a 9mm with silencer, her PVC/latex like outfit and other small devices.

As she stored the case and unlocked the door she blinked and forgot what she was doing. “Wow I must have taken a nap?” and took the sheets and washed them.

There was evidence of many orgasms.

She washed the sheets daily and worn them out. They went through a lot of sheets.

Liz quickly forgot about the calls and the dildo treatment because this is what her programming told her to do.

She was Liz Atkins was a housewife and former Nurse, now unemployed. Nothing else.

Since the bank, Melanie Johnson ceased to exist when she was robotized.

Now she was only Robot #25.

Robots #3 and #25 removed their outfits and showered, assisting each other with cleaning their backs, and orifices they could not reach. “INITIATE CLEANING PROTOCOL” They lathered each other and then cleaned their sex area, both taking turns at each other’s shaved pussies in the shower. #25/Melanie was first with #3/Jessica pleasuring her and cleaning her well…………. Jessica beautiful and was skilled at sex before being robotized as she was a model and porn star. Robotized her skills were improved and due to programming all the robots had the same skill. As they pleasured each other their 38DD breasts bounced. As they were pleasured their only thoughts were to serve their Mistress, to obey her order. They existed to serve her will.

They then switched as both orgasmed as they said in unison, “WE EXIST TO SERVE THE MISTRESSES”

#25/Melanie pleasured #3/Jessica until again they orgasmed in unison saying “WE ARE YOUR ROBOTS. WE ARE HONORED TO SERVE”

They dried each other off then went naked to back to their beds next to each other in their little cubicles and they laid down and slid the Re-enforcement dildo into their vaginas fully then put on the VR Goggles. As they turned on both women turned on as they faded to their programming from the VR goggles. Robot #25/Melanie was relieving her robotization……….as she felt the pleasure of the dildo……….

Melanie had been compelled to go to the bank. Her fate was set way before this day.

Outside the bank six women got out of a strange black van and went into the bank. Two stayed in the driver and passenger seats. They were all strikingly beautiful, large chested for their size and clad in shiny black latex or PVC outfits from head to toe. The most striking thing about these women was their expressions - blank, emotionless, their eyes fixed and glazed, they walked smoothly but mechanically. Their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. Two were blondes, one a brunette, one Asian, one redhead, one African-American. All strikingly perfect and beautiful.

Once in the bank, Melanie turned to see them while she stood waiting in line. Melanie looked puzzled as she thought how odd and out of place they looked, the squeaking of their latex outfits as they walked, the clicking of the stiletto 8″ heels of the platform boots they wore. They wore low cut front bustier thong bottom leotards pulled tightly giving them camel toes. As one of them walked by Melanie, she noticed a soft buzzing sound as each woman had two dildos—one in their anus and one in their vagina’s buzzing and fucking them constantly. And one of the women brushed against her she felt a strange sensation. Her pussy tingled as she felt the buzzing sensation and a shock like sensation went through her. She realized she had seen them before? But where?

After she broke up with her boyfriend as the Mistress had ordered;

Melanie went back on the dance floor and was dancing again with Jessica and making out with her. “Fuck me” Melanie said as they danced and grinded when another woman approached her on the dance floor. “Melanie stop”

The woman said as Melanie stopped mid dance, her arms up as she orgasmed recognizing the voice—it was Stella. Stella Herrin.

“Attend” she said as Melanie lowered her arms and walked off the dance floor and went with Stella. Jessica watched and wondered what this was all about. Jessica was not used to being walked away from twice as she was a model and porn star and could have any woman she desired. Melanie went with Stella to the back room of the club into her private room there where she had a booth. Melanie sat by Stella and the two latex clad women from the shop sat on each side of them. But this time there were two other black PVC clad women with enormous 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotard with thong bottom giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

These women were guarding Stella and had guns in their boot tops and other devices.

(Those women…………………….they were the same………..as the Mistress had with her……………..)

‘This is weird?’ Melanie thought as she went for her cell phone. She remembered;

She was drinking coffee and getting ready for the day when her cell phone rang, “UNKNOWN NUMBER”

“Hello?” Melanie said expecting some bogus telemarketer.

“Ms. Johnson time for you to come to me”

Melanie dropped her coffee cup and said, “Yes I am ready”

“Tell me my dear do you remember me?”

“Yes of course Stella. I dream of you every night as instructed”

Melanie shuddered as she orgasmed as she listened to her Mistress.

“Good girl. And you broke up your boyfriend as I instructed”

“Yes Stella as you instructed”

“Over the last six months I sent you items that you used as instructed. Ensure you destroy them. You will report to the First National Bank of…….at 1000 AM. You will go inside and wait in line. There my associates will pick you up and you will begin your new life serving me”

“Yes Stella thank you”

“Yes and from this moment forward you will refer to me as Mistress”

“Yes Mistress”

“If anyone asks you what you are doing, you are getting money from the bank for dinner and a party tonight. You are happy. All burdens are lifted from you. Soon you will be at my side”

“Yes Mistress”

As Melanie was eager to get to the bank, Tiffany ran into her and asked, “”Where you going Mel?”

“To the bank, getting money from the bank for dinner and a party tonight” Melanie said.

“Can I come?” Tiffany asked.

“Sure I guess so………sure. It’ll be fun”

Then the two took Melanie’s Honda to the bank.

Melanie went inside……………

Melanie blinked and forgot what she was just remembering and instead thought of a couple of news story she had read with Tiffany. One was entitled, ’Missing woman seen involved in kidnapping? Woman saw her missing sister with four other women kidnapping two women from a boutique. The women were known models and porn stars and the woman said her sister didn’t seem to recognize her and that the women were all dressed in shiny PVC outfits’. The news story had a picture of the missing sister and the two kidnapped women.

Melanie thought the brunette looked like one of the missing models/porn stars. What was her name? Melanie hesitated to call on her cell phone as she thought about this and that weird sensation she just felt………..

Once in the bank, one of the women stayed near the door, the brunette while the blondes aimed bent their latex gloved arms at ninety degrees, and white smoke or gas sprayed from their gloves quickly filling the bank. The smoke or gas effects were almost instantaneous and the gas had different effects on the men and women in the bank;

The gas or smoke acted very quickly as no alarms were triggered and any men in the bank collapsed within seconds unconscious or dead and every woman in the bank became paralyzed and their faces began to change as they became blank faced and stared blankly ahead. One of the Security Guards was a woman and she started to draw her weapon but she too was paralyzed. She stopped after drawing her gun and just stood there like the other women in the bank, her face taking on a blank look.

Melanie’s like the other women in the bank was paralyzed, she was holding her cell phone as she was going to try to call Tiffany to warn her something was weird when she was paralyzed. She had managed only to hit the first three numbers and was paralyzed looking at her cell phone. Her face too underwent a change from curious to blank looking. And her panties were wet, as cum drizzled out of her pussy, as she and the other paralyzed women were highly aroused from the gas and being paralyzed.

Two of the shiny clad women disabled the alarms and security cameras. They even destroyed the machines recording the images.

The two blondes were then told, “USE THE MALES AS RAW MATERIALS” “WE WILL OBEY” the two blondes said as they again bent their arms and there was a strange energy sound as the males seemed to disintegrate into a cloud of molecules and the gloves then seemed to vacuum them up leaving no trace of them.

The brunette locked the bank door and they walked among the women in the bank, and stopped at Melanie. She saw the look on her face and examined her briefly and said in a monotone voice, “THIS IS THE ONE” She then selected three others to go with Melanie including the Security Guard and a pregnant woman which the brunette simply said in a monotone voice, “THESE FOUR ARE SUITABLE”

Only four women were selected from the fifteen women in the bank. The four included Melanie, the Security Guard, one teller and one other customer, a pregnant redhead. The brunette took Melanie’s cell phone and crushed it with her gloved hand into pieces then said to Melanie in a soft monotone voice, “YOU WILL ATTEND ME. YOU MUST OBEY” “I-I must obey……….” Melanie said her eyes never moving. As she walked cum drizzled down her leg.

The brunette told each of the four women selected the same thing and in turn each of the women walked silently into a side room of the bank with the other shiny clad women.

The brunette signaled the blondes, “LEAVE NO WITNESSES. USE THOSE UNSUITABLES AS RAW MATERIALS” “WE WILL OBEY” the two blondes said as they again bent their arms and there was a strange energy sound as the eleven remaining women began to glow then seemed to disintegrate into a cloud of molecules and the gloves then seemed to vacuum them up leaving no trace of them. The blondes felt nothing as they had just killed eleven women—mostly older women, heavy women and two children.

In the side room of the bank after a few minutes—exactly three minutes later - the four women including Melanie each walked out of the side room dressed identically to the other women in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height, low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them each a camel toe. Their faces were emotionless and blank, but unlike the others, their eyelids and lips were not silverized and their breasts were not large like the others. The pregnant woman was no longer pregnant.

Melanie like the others acted highly controlled and her eyes were unmoving. All of Melanie’s happy thoughts of dinner and the party, her memories of her ex, the fact her rent was going to be late, her last thoughts in the bank as she started to call Tiffany were gone. Her mind was quiet now. There was only obedience and the bliss of pleasure of the two dildos fucking her. There was also pleasure from obeying, not that she could do otherwise. Melanie—the old Melanie would have never worn an outfit like this so shiny and tight but the new Melanie wore it proudly as a symbol of her obedience. Her vacant and unmoving eyes lacked the spark and energy Melanie had before. There was something absent that had been there before. She did not miss it.

Melanie walked into the vault with the other women and carried out heavy bags of gold from the bank vault, each weighing over 50lbs each, and they carried them like they were nothing, one in each gloved hand. Each woman carried out two bags of gold and they left the bank, climbing into the waiting van.

The memory played in her mind not from the visor but buried deep in her robotized brain. The two Robots watched and listened to images and videos in the visors of images of women in latex and PVC, women having lesbian sex, women using strap on dildos, women being dominated and enslaved, women being made like them; women being turned into human robots. The images were made more significant as the buzzing dildos matched the images and videos buzzing and fucked them constantly. Melanie and the others already robotized were unable to resist the onslaught.

Melanie Johnson herself was not a lesbian until Stella enslaved her before the bank. She made her breakup with her long term boyfriend who was later killed. MelanieBot very much liked women as that is what she was programmed to do.

They were re-enforced they were to serve one purpose - obey. To do whatever they were commanded to do, whether kidnap, kill, enslave, robotize, serve, etc. They would obey without question or hesitation.

The intense images were also interlaced with images of several women but two women in particular, two latex rubber clad brunettes—Mistress Stella and Mistress Alexandra. These “Mistresses” would be obeyed without question, without hesitation and the robots over them would also be obeyed. The robots’ false memories enhanced this purpose.

Their memories had been mostly erased, and all traces of their former lives were erased from their brains. The only portion which remained of their memories were women deemed suitable for use as Robots by the “Robotizer” machine’s computers such as bank accounts, assets, secrets and “suitable” friends, relatives.

During the re-enforcement session, their brains reshown/re-enforced - how to pleasure women, how to drive any vehicle, how to fly a helicopter and a plane, how to fire a gun, how to kill barehanded, and many other tasks as well as how to process women into new human robots like they were now.

The next morning at 0400, the two Robots sat up removed their VR Goggles and removed their dildos, wiping them off.

The two Robots #25/Melanie and #3/Jessica then practiced their sexual skills on each other. They then went to the training room and the 120lb #25/Melanie was lifting 500lbs on the machine. #3/Jessica was lifting 800lbs with her legs on a leg machine.

They redressed in clean outfits and reported to their Mistresses room at 0600 when they were to awaken.

As 0600 came around two Sex Slaves walked in to the bedroom of the Mistresses as Robots #3/Jessica and Robot #25/Melanie took over and stood guard beside the bed. The two Sex Slaves were beautiful women, one of them Sex Slave #9, naked except for black PVC thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels. Their pussies were shaved and they pulled the covers off their naked sleeping Mistresses and they moved to their pussies and began licking.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

As the two awoke to their human alarm clocks.

“Yes yes……” as the Mistresses came in the mouths of the Sex Slaves who lapped it up. Stella and Alexandra kissed and said, “Ah what a way to wake up Hahahaha” Stella smiled at #9 saying, “Yes my dear excellent!”

The Sex Slave said nothing but licked as programmed to do.

Stella clapped and the two Sex Slaves stopped, got up, bowed fully then pivoted to leave until their next task.

Stella smiled at her two Robot Guards and said, “Report #3”

“THIS UNIT AND ROBOT #25 HAVE COMPLETED RE-ENFORCEMENT”

“Excellent my dears, Excellent” Stella said, “Tell me did you relive your robotizations?”

“YES MISTRESS” both said in unison.

“Hmmmmm. Any other memories of your former lives?”

“NO MISTRESS” both said in unison, “ONLY MEMORIES FROM THE DAY OR NIGHT OF CONVERSION”

“Yes we have been unable to block all memories………..the human brain is too complex. Your robotization and re-enforcement helps your programming to obey. But unlike Slaves your memories are not blocked or turned off, they are erased. But somehow you Robots retain stray memories…………..sometimes triggered by sensory input. Tell me #3 did you remember all the events of the night you began serving me?” Stella said.

“YES MISTRESS. FROM DANCING WITH HER TO BEING ENSLAVED AND ROBOTIZED…………”

Jessica had been to the Club Lesbos numerous times. No men, only women, not drama, lots of pretty girls. The music was really loud and the women were always beautiful and clad in wild outfits including latex, leather and PVC.

She had seen her there a few times—Stella Herrin. She always avoided her, she got a weird vibe from her……….She always had women in boots only and sometimes more hovering around her and the Club workers seemed to treat her like a VIP and treated her differently. She even saw women bow to her…………

Jessica was in the club when she saw the raven haired Melanie walk in with her friend Tiffany. She saw her at once and thought she looked out of place but cute.

Jessica saw Tiffany go to get them both drinks and left Melanie alone so she smiled and wasted no time. “Hey wanna dance?”

“Sure” Melanie said as she went onto the dance floor and soon the two were grinding against each other, French kissing, licking each other and then Melanie licked the brunette’s camel toed crotch.

It seemed Melanie drinking Champagne was magnifying the effects of the drug in the water she had been drinking.

Melanie was grinding and licking her new brunette friend and the brunette asked her, “Are you with anyone?”

She thought and gleefully said, “No. Not anymore” as she kissed the brunette again. The two were dancing and making out as Melanie said to her, “Fuck me”

As they grinded and kissed as Tiffany walked over shocked.

“What the fuck?” Tiffany said shocked at what she was seeing. Melanie was going up and down on her and French kissing and rubbing each other. Tiffany walked onto the dance floor and said, “My friend has had too much to drink leave her alone, come on Melanie” “No I’m having fun………I don’t even know your name” as she kissed her.

“Jessica” as they kissed again.

“Jessica and I are dancing Tiff, we’re having fun”

“No you are practically fucking her on the dance floor, come on your drunk Mel” as Tiffany dragged her away from Jessica who kissed her and put a piece of paper in her bra, “Call me”

Tiffany led Melanie back to the booth and they sat down and Jessica was not giving up that easily. There was something she thought instantly between them. And she was used to getting women she wanted.

“What the fuck was that Melanie?”

“What do you mean?”

“That?! You were grinding on that girl practically fucking her on the dance floor. I thought you said you don’t like girls?”

“I don’t”

After a few minutes of talking, Tiffany wasn’t paying close attention to her drunk friend and she turned and she was gone.

Melanie went back on the dance floor and was again dancing with Jessica and making out with her. “Fuck me” Melanie said as they danced and grinded when another woman approached her on the dance floor. “Melanie stop”

The woman said as Melanie stopped mid dance, her arms up as she orgasmed recognizing the voice—it was Stella. Stella Herrin.

“Attend” she said as Melanie lowered her arms and walked off the dance floor and went with Stella. Jessica watched and wondered what this was all about. Jessica was not used to being walked away from twice as she was a model and porn star and could have any woman she desired. And now the girl she was interested in was acting weird with that woman she had seen a few times.

Melanie went with Stella to the back room of the club into her private room there where she had a booth. Melanie sat by Stella and the two latex clad women from the shop sat on each side of them. But this time there were two other black PVC clad women with enormous 38DD breasts tucked into a shiny black latex rubbery PVC bustier leotard with thong bottom giving them camel toes. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to each woman’s height. Their faces emotionless and blank, but their eyelids and lips silverized. Their hair down and long.

These women were guarding Stella and had guns in their boot tops and other devices.

“You are acting funny my dear, explain” Stella said.

“Yes Stella…….Tiffany and I are celebrating breaking up with James. I have been drinking Champagne and……………………………………Good girl. Who was that brunette?”

“Her name is Jessica. She gave me her number”

“Good Melanie. So tell me why were you making out with that girl?”

“I wished you were here Stella. I danced and made out with her because I wanted her”

“Yes you did very well my dear. Now with him gone we can advance your conversion to my service. Listen to me carefully—when the phone rings you MUST answer do you hear me? You MUST answer”

“Yes Stella I will answer”

“Good girl, now go under the table and service my pussy”

“Yes Stella of course” SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

As Stella enjoyed Melanie’s tongue at her pussy Jessica walked in and said, “Where is Melanie she came in here?”

“She isn’t here. What do you want my dear………you are lovely, I would like to offer you a job?”

“No thank you I’m just looking for Melanie”

“I insist, #1 and #2 proceed” Stella said as the two PVC clad women got up quickly and grabbed Jessica. One held her as the other in front of her rubbed her camel toed crotch and a 12″ dildo telescoped out of a slit which was in the thong bottom over the pussy area with a BOINK. They were the other end of the dildo in the woman’s vagina. The same robotized woman bent her gloved arms and the Jessica’s clothes glowed and disintegrated and in a cloud was vacuumed up as “raw materials” as nothing was wasted and no evidence was to be left behind.

The robotized woman walked her dildos into Jessica who moaned loudly. She fucked her sliding the dildo slid in and out spurting cum-like foam inside her, filling her and radiating her. She then withdrew the dildo wiping it off of cum and foam with her right gloved hand and she stroked the dildo spurting some of the cum-like foam onto Jessica’s naked body. Then the dildo retracted with a POP. Jessica stood at attention staring blankly ahead as an outfit began to form onto her beginning from the feet first. Her feet raised on their toes as thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels and 2″ bottoms formed on her legs. Then her leotard with dildos for their openings—anal and vaginal began forming, all from “Raw materials”……………..

Soon Jessica was clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to her height, low cut front bustier leotard with a thong bottoms pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Her face emotionless and blank, but her eyelids and lips were not silverized and her breasts were not large like the others.

“Excellent!” Stella said pleased with the process.

“Now #3 on the return trip you will be further processed”

“YES MISTRESS” Jessica said now robotized. Jessica stood on the left side of Stella.

Tiffany and Melanie arrived at Melanie’s apartment the two had a night of intimate, lesbian sex. In the morning the two showered together and Tiffany went home and Melanie laid down with her dildo as instructed. She then dreamed of Stella.

Tiffany went home thinking of her new lover Melanie.

Melanie’s ex-boyfriend was stalking her and trying to figure out what was going on. She was sitting in his car outside Melanie’s apartment having followed her all night. He was convinced he was right and she was having an affair with a woman. As he watched the apartment a woman in shiny black PVC approached the driver’s side of his car and he looked over to see a woman, a brunette wearing shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, 38DD breasts squeezed in a low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Her face emotionless and blank, her eyelids and lips silverized. It was Jessica, now Robot #3.

His window was down because it was warm, and he looked over to see this stunning woman and wondered why she was dressed like that and why she was there but he didn’t have long to wonder because she reached in with both gloved hands and with one quick jerk of his head all the way to the left snapped his neck killing him instantly.

She then got into the car and slid his dead body over and she drove off as a black sedan followed her with two Robots in the front of the car.

A short time later James car went careening down a Cliffside as the brunette who killed him watched the car crash to the bottom. She picked up her cell phone, “TARGET ELIMINATED. CAR CRASHED AS INSTRUCTED. AWAITING FURTHER ORDERS” “You have done well Robot #3 (Jessica) return to base at once” “YES MISTRESS I OBEY”

Now there would be no interference from an ex-boyfriend. The autopsy showed he broke his neck after he crashed his car off a cliff. The gloved robotized Jessica left no evidence except cum in the driver’s seat from her and a few stray hairs. Since it was ruled an accident this was not investigated. When killed he could have been used as raw materials but Stella wanted a body found in an accident as to ensure Melanie was not investigated.

“Hmmmmmm so you remember all the events? And now you two work together. Excellent you two work well together. I am pleased” Stella said as they shuddered in orgasm at this and their bank emotionless faces showed no change. “Now #25 I am ready for morning report”

“YES MISTRESS…………..” #25/Melanie reported, “WE WERE IN RE-ENFORCEMENT BUT UPDATE CONFIRMS 10 NEW CAPTIVES IN HOLDING AREA………….”

“Stop. 10? We will attract too much attention. All Robots obey this—slow acquisition to ensure no loose ends and avoid discovery as before”

“YES MISTRESS. THEY WERE FORCED TO TAKE WITNESSES RATHER THEN KILL THEM AS THEY WERE MOST SUITABLE”

“Very well…………my order stands”

“YES MISTRESS”

“Continue #25, #3 you may assist her” she said smiling as she liked the two former possible lovers working together.

“YES MISTRESS. ALL SLAVES ARE FULLY UNDER CONTROL AND NO ABNORMALITIES IN THEIR BEHAVOIR NOTED. ALL ROBOTS ARE ONLINE AND READY TO SERVE. ROBOT #45 WAS SLIGHTLY DAMAGED IN THE CAPTURE OPERATION BUT SHE HAS SELF REPAIRED. TOTAL NUMBER OF SLAVES AT THIS MANSION 37. TOTAL NUMBER OF SEX SLAVES AT THIS MANSION 25. TOTAL NUMBER OF ROBOTS AT THIS MANSION NOW 150. WORLDWIDE NOW 327. TOTAL……..”

“Skip the worldwide numbers for now, skip to news and status on projects”

“YES MISTRESS……….NEWS OF ROBBERY BY SHINY CLAD WOMEN TWO DAYS AGO…..NO SUSPECTS………..REPORT OF MAN KILLED BY SHINY CLAD WOMAN YESTERDAY……………TEENAGER CLAIMS HER MOTHER WAS TAKEN BY SHINY CLAD WOMEN……….”

“Stop. A teenager? Sounds like another problem eh Alexandra?”

“Yes. We must eliminate her” Alexandra said coldly and robotically.

“Yes my love but we need to turn your fucking collar down a little bit I think…….. Who left this girl alive? Which Robot is her mother?”

“ROBOT #147. SHE WAS TAKEN FROM HER HOME IN THE NIGHT BY ROBOTS #27 AND #88. HER HUSBAND AND SON WERE ELIMINATED BUT HER DAUGHTER WAS NOT SEEN MISTRESS”

“Stupid Robots……………..how old is the daughter?”

“FOURTEEN MISTRESS”

“Too young for use…………….she must be killed. Wait……perhaps……………yes I will deal with this myself!” Stella said as she went to her private lab. There she had much of her alchemy items and drugs she had created or was working on. She had Robots #3 and #25 with her. “Yes this is it…….many of these drugs are projects I developed but never use them. There were four drugs I left on hold

This one I call AD-5, it will cause aging of at least ten years with a small dose and 200 years with a large dose. I used it on a rival and had to clean up the mess. The dust was terrible……………A bonus effect they become a Slave as they are aged. I have these others I should start using too……………like this one #25 what do you think it does?”

“I DO NOT KNOW MISTRESS” #25/Melanie said.

“It turns men into women………within 48 hours of getting it they become big boobed Slaves. Called MF-8 It totally rewrites their DNA and erases their minds completely. They awaken from the second night of sleep as women desiring to serve me. The problem is it takes 48 hours. Risk of discovery is very high………..The irony is amazing though” Stella said as she fondled her favorite Robots standing by her.

“MISTRESS” as she kissed them both.

“And this one BB-3 turns women into big boobed Slaves. They awaken from the second night of sleep as my obedient Slaves compelled to serve me. The problem is again it takes 48 hours. Risk of discovery is very high………..But I think I’m going to start using this one as well my Robots. There are many others here.

What do you think we need #3?” Stella said.

“MISTRESS?”

“Okay how about you #25?”

“THE SLAVES ARE CURRENTLY THE ONES WHO CLEAN YOUR MANSION MISTRESS. WE COULD MORE EFFECIENTLY AND EFFECTIVELY USE THEM FOR OTHER DUTIES IF WE HAD DEDICATED MAID ROBOTS”

“Hahahahaha fucking amazing! I get more ideas from you then Alexandra……….yes how many Slaves would that free up?”

“THE ROBOTS COULD WORK CONTINOUSLY IN SHIFTS MISTRESS. THE SLAVES ONLY CLEAN DURING THE DAY. IT WOULD FREE UP TWENTY SLAVES FOR OTHER DUTIES”

“Yes I will see to it………first this teenager…….”

The teenager was now living with her aunt several miles away. As she slept she awoke to Robots #3/Jessica and #25/Melanie over her. She saw they were dressed like the women she saw take her mother. She tried to scream but the robot’s grip was like a vice and her mouth was covered by #3’s gloved hand. She saw them in their shiny black latex rubbery PVC. She noticed they were beautiful but faces were emotionless and blank, their eyelids and lips silverized.

“Mmmppffff!” she tried to say as the young girl struggled and pinching her nose #25 poured the vial down her throat.

She gagged and tried not to swallow the liquid but she swallowed it and then stared blankly at the ceiling silent. The robots stood back as changes began.

The girl, named Chloe stared at the ceiling but remembered seeing her mother in the outfit as she left;

Chloe came in to see her mother leaving her bedroom clad in shiny black latex rubbery PVC with four other women. She was dressed like them and acted controlled. She was dressed in a shiny black latex rubbery PVC low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, her face emotionless and blank, her eyelids and lips were not silverized like the four women with her and her boobs were smaller than the other women who had really big boobs. She started to call out but she was too afraid. She saw her father try to stop her mother from leaving “No Lisa what have they done to you!” as she saw her mother kill her father by coldly snapping his neck. He fell to the floor. Her brother she thought as his body was thrown to the floor. She then saw one of them do something and it looked like she just “vacuumed them up” Chloe hid in shock and didn’t come out under her aunt found her three days later. The Police thought this was a prank as there was no evidence of a struggle or anything out of place.

Chloe woke up, sat up silently. She was now ten or so years older, roughly age 25 with breasts and she said, “I will obey”

“GOOD COME WITH US” #25/Melanie said as they went into the Aunt’s bedroom and #3/Jessica killed her uncle as #25 sprayed gas in her face and the aunt became wide eyed and silent. “COME WITH US SLAVE”

“I will obey” she said as other robots ensured no evidence was left behind and any valuables were taken.

The uncle was used as “raw materials” and Chloe left a note, “Sorry for all the trouble I have caused. I am running away. I was lying to get attention about the shiny women. Chloe”

Officer Smith at the Police department took care of the evidence and the story died.

A short time later the hood raised up and Chloe and her aunt now had a 38DD chest and their eyelids and lips silverized, as were their areole under the bustiers. Their hair was down and they stared blankly ahead.

They were released from the Robotizer and #25/Melanie said, “REPORT”

Chloe and her aunt said in monotone voices,

“ROBOT #167 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“ROBOT #166 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL

ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

“I WILL OBEY”

The two new Robots joined #147 in the service of the Mistresses.

Stella said, “Well done #3 and #25, I am very pleased.

“WE EXIST TO SERVE” #4/Jessica and #25/Melanie said coldly.

The next few days had many Slaves and a few Robots added. Then the on the fourth day, Stella was ready to try the new program in the Robotizer. A young brunette was placed in the Robotizer as she struggled and the hood lowered over the brunette’s head and everything went blank.

A short time later the hood raised up and the brunette stared blankly ahead, her chest was not enlarged, her eyelids and lips were silverized and she was clad in skin tight shiny black latex rubber black and white Maid Uniform. The latex covered her feet to her low cut front in shiny black latex rubber with white trim and a white apron. Stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels adding 6″ to her height and arm length gloves. Her face emotionless and blank, her short brunette hair down and she stared blankly ahead. The brunette no longer existed. Now there was only Maid Robot #1. The shackled released and she stood up at attention.

Melanie/Robot #25 said, “REPORT”

“MAID ROBOT #1 ONLINE READY TO SERVE”

“YOU WILL SERVE THE MISTRESSES FOREVER. YOU MUST OBEY ALL

ORDERS WITHOUT QUESTION OR HESITATION”

“I WILL OBEY”

The new Maid Robot bowed and went to obey.

Stella said, “Well done #3 and #25, I think she came out well. We will robotize five or six more of these I think. That should be sufficient to maintain this house. As they are released, have the Slaves attend re-training for use in Recruitment”

“YES MISTRESS AS YOU COMMAND”. #25/Melanie said bowing fully to her Mistress.

Stella sat on her throne in her throne room as she looked at her favorite two Robots. Mistress Alexandra was out supervising the robotization of new captives. “You two please me so much………and you have evolved into more than Robots. You routinely exceed your programming. The time during our imprisonment under Operation Chameleon evolved you and the others. Part of me wishes I could have left you as a Slave, then perhaps you Melanie could take Alexandra’s place or join us as our third which is what I would prefer. And Jessica here could be our fourth. Mistress Jessica and Mistress Melanie………….Both of you would serve me well with the control collars. Alexandra has become very obedient. Her mind is superior and you two would add to our brain trust……….I need smart girls not just pretty ones/pretty faces. As robots you are all too limited”

“MISTRESS WHY NOT CREATE SCIENTIST ROBOTS?” #25/Melanie said as she stood beside her Mistress’ throne. #3/Jessica stood on the other side.

“Yes why not? I can create a third Robot type. I was working on it in Germany. I wanted to turn the Jewish women into my Robots but the foolish Nazis wanted to kill all the Jews! Many of the scientists were Jewish the fools! I was working to robotize a scientist. A Nazi scientist wanted me. We fucked many times as I was making him my Slave. I hated it as I always preferred women but it was necessary. I used the MF-8 on him and by the first night he was a full Slave. But by the second night SHE was my big boobed Slaves but it erased his mind! His knowledge was gone! It was a waste! That’s when I shelved MF-8. She still serves me as Robot #2. The MF-8 not only feminized him and erased his mind but it seemed to give her a longer life space. She aged perhaps 10 years in 60”

“YOU ARE A GENIUS MISTRESS”

Stella was much older then she looked. Her real name was Baroness Stella Von Weisskopf, born in 1910. She was well over 100 years old. She had aged normally until age 21 then she aged one year for every 4 or 5 years. She hid this fact by moving frequently and eliminating those who became suspicious.

Over these 63 years since her time as a Nazi scientist in WWII Stella Herrin developed her enslaving drugs, her Robotizer and all of her other advances. She acquired wealth with her successes and taking it from her victims.

“I will modify my process with your help my Robots. We will test on a group of female scientists. The same alchemy that enlarges the breasts can enlarge or enhance the brain slightly. They can then be programmed with all my scientific knowledge and all known science”

Then she enjoyed the servicing of her two Robots;

Robot #25/Melanie lowered herself in front of her Mistress Stella and her arms went around Stella’s hips, and she slid her tongue into a slit on the pussy area of the shiny black latex low cut leotard she tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and Melanie took in her nectar. Stella came in Melanie’s mouth and she lapped it up completely. Not wasting a drop. Robot #3/Jessica was busy French kissing Stella as they threesome on the throne. After a time the two Robots switched and Stella orgasmed wildly as Jessica lapped it up, every precious drop.

The robots then rubbed their camel toed crotches and 12″ dildos telescoped out of a slit which was in the thong bottom over the pussy area with a BOINK. They both said “INITIATING PLEASURE MODE ONLY” as Melanie slid her dildo into her mistress from the front as she gasped and moaned as Melanie fucked her rhythmically and robotically. SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH

Stella orgasmed several times as the Robots traded positions pleasuring her until she orgasmed a dozen times and passed out from exhaustion. “MISTRESS IS PLEASED. SHE IS SLEEPING FROM EXHAUSTION. SHE WILL SLEEP FOR A SHORT TIME ONLY. THEN SHE WILL WANT TO GO AGAIN” “YES SHE IS HIGHLY AROUSED AND SHE IS PLEASED WITH US” “INITIATE DREAM ENHANCER…………LET HER SLEEP WE WILL STAY WITH HER” “ALWAYS”

As Robot Jessica staying inside her. Robot Melanie rubbed her hair and Stella slept as she felt happy, relaxed and safe.

As Stella slept, she began dreaming wild dreams;

Stella found herself naked except for shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots and nothing else. Her pussy was shaved and she stood before Jessica who sat on her throne smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

“Service me Sex Slave #1” as Stella felt compelled to obey and she knelt and eagerly licked and lapped her shaved pussy. Stella licked deeply into Jessica’s perfectly shaped pussy. Her clitoris pierced by a silver clit ring. As Jessica moaned and came Stella lapped it up. Jessica shuddered and laughed as she smoked and said, “Yes you made a perfect Sex Slave for me” Stella orgasmed at this. Her Mistress was happy…………..

Melanie then walked in, also a Sex Slave dressed only in the same shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots with 8″ heels, adding 6″ to her height. Her pussy was shaved and she stood at attention before Jessica who laughed as she enjoyed Stella at her pussy as she continued smoking a cigarette which seemed to have no odor. Melanie stood staring blankly ahead as Jessica said, “I knew that first night in the club you belonged to me. When we danced and kissed then when we fucked……….you were mine” as she inhaled deeply on her cigarette and blew the smoke in Melanie’s face. The smoke had no scent only……..sex.

Melanie stared blankly ahead as Jessica laughed, “My odorless smoke enslaved your mind to me my pet…………It’s numbing effects made you love and obey me hahahaha. Before you knew what happened you were at my pussy and became mine forever……………………………

The dream then changed……………………………………

The room was familiar, Stella’s throne room but there were four thrones not two. Stella sat on her throne with her wife Mistress Alexandra and the two Royal concubines Mistress Jessica and Mistress Melanie. The four sat as Sex Slaves serviced their pussies as they laughed and talked, Melanie and Jessica held gloved hands as did Stella and Alexandra. Stella and Alexandra wore similar outfits of shiny black latex consisting of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, low-cut leotards. Stella wore her lightly tinted glasses.

Jessica and Melanie both sat wearing shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and each had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace. Jessica held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand and Jessica smoked her odorless cigarette as Melanie laughed and drank wine.

Four Sex Slaves clad only in shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots with 8″ heels, their pussies were shaved and their hair down or in pony tails held by black latex bands. The four licked and serviced their Mistresses’ pussies. ‘It was good to be the Mistress’ Stella thought as the four enjoyed the Sex Slave as Robots stood guard over them.

“Tell me Mistress Jessica are you happy?”

“Oh yes Mistress Thank you!”

“And you Happy Mistress Melanie?”

“Yes Mistress Stella thank you for making Jessica and I Mistresses”

“Yes you’re welcome my pet we………..”

The dream then changed……………………………………

A black van drove up in front of a bank a few moments later the right side door facing the bank slid open and six women got out and went into the bank. Two stayed in the driver and passenger seats. They were all strikingly beautiful, large chested for their size and clad in shiny black latex or PVC outfits from head to toe. The most striking thing about these women was their expressions - blank, emotionless, their eyes fixed and glazed, they walked smoothly but mechanically. Their lips and eyelids were coated with light silver. Two were blondes, three brunettes and one redhead. All strikingly perfect and beautiful. One of the Robots was Stella:

She was dressed like them and acted controlled. She was dressed in a shiny black latex rubbery PVC low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, her face emotionless and blank, her eyelids and lips were silverized like the other women with her and her boobs were now a massive 38DD. As they entered the bank something went wrong. A security guard recognizing the women from reports drew his gun and shot at them, hitting Stella in the chest—well in the leotard with no effect. Stella drew a gun from her right boot top and shot the Security Guard with her silenced 9MM. Her pussy tingled as she was rewarded by the dildos in her anus and vagina as she obeyed. The robots all had dildo panties called “Sex Control” which she noticed the constant soft buzzing sound as the two dildos—one in her anus and one in her vagina’s buzzing and fucked her constantly. The dildo in her vagina had a weighted sleeve in it which gave it the feeling of constantly fucking her………….

Stella woke up to see her two Robots with her, their dildos extended and #3/Jessica

Still inside her. “Oh my……what sex my Robots……..and what vivid dreams……..now I think I know how you two feel……….withdraw my pet”

“YES MISTRESS”

Still trying to clear her head she realized she had just dreamed like her Slaves dreamt. She realized how they could affect their personalities as these vivid dreams when combined with drugs and hypnosis could brainwashed women to serve her……………Stella smiled. “Thank you my Robots”

End Part Ten

(To be Continued……….)