The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: Robberies, kidnappings and Assassinations are being done by strange shiny black PVC women. Two women going to the bank have their lives changed forever.

Introductory Comments: This story is inspired by Tabico, 321, Trillby Else, Iago and others I have read on this site for over 10 years. Also inspired by 50s 60s and 70s Sci-Fi movies

The Bank

NEW RIVALS

PART XII

Stella used many of her Robots on missions as Agents because they could not be damaged or subverted and at the end of the day would return to her no matter what.

At a Club in Los Angeles,

Jessica Jones stood in an exclusive club smoking a cigarette with her right gloved hand which seemed to have no odor clad in a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she had a bracelet on her right glove and necklace. She held a long black and red riding crop in her left gloved hand.

One of the attendants said, “Miss there is no smoking in here!”

“Go fuck yourself” she replied as she made a little twist with her wrist.

There was a strange sound and the girls’ face lost all expression and said, “Yes I will go fuck myself”

The girl went to the bathroom and stuffing her hand in her pussy fucked herself as instructed.

Jessica laughed as she kissed her partner Melanie Jane. Melanie was dressed like Jessica with a shiny black leather full length sleeveless Mistress Dress slit on the back, stiletto heeled shoes, arm length gloves, and she wore a necklace which said MISTRESS on it. She held a long black riding crop in her left gloved hand.

The two had been instructed to go to this club and draw attention to themselves.

They French kissed passionately then walked to a table. A blonde patron and her friend walked by gawking at them and Jessica said, “Don’t you know it’s rude to stare? You two will do” as she again twisted her wrist and they stopped and stared blankly at her. She then placed two dildos on the table. The two woman said nothing and they picked them up and went to the ladies room.

They returned five minutes later both naked except for shiny black PVC platform stiletto heeled boots and nothing else. Their pussies were shaved bare and she stood before Jessica who sat smiling smoking a cigarette.

Jessica nodded and each picked Jessica or Melanie and they knelt and eagerly licked and lapped their shaved pussies under the table. Jessica’s phone rang, “UNKNOWN NUMBER” “Yes?” “Have you been noticed?” “YES MISTRESS WE ARE BEING WATCHED EVEN NOW”

“Excellent proceed my lovely Robots. Do not fail me. Two Slave Agents were lost trying to do this” “YES MISTRESS”

“Deeper Slaves” Jessica barked as the two Sex Slaves Stella licked deeply into Jessica’s and Melanie’s perfectly shaped pussies. Both had their clitoris pierced by a silver clit ring. As Jessica moaned as did Melanie and the Sex Slaves lapped it up.

Then they saw a green and black latex clad blonde approaching them flanked by four green latex clad women.

“Welcome………..Jessica is it?”

“Yes Jessica Jones and this is my partner Melanie Jane”

“Welcome both of you. I see you have made yourselves at home in my club”

“Yes it’s very nice thank you”

The blonde was smoking a cigar and said, “You know there’s no smoking in here?”

“Yes I know” as the two laughed.

“May I join you?”

“Of course”

“I am Zdenka, this club is mine. I use is to acquire new employees and talent”

“Yes we know, we want in”

“Yes you have demonstrated skills, these two Sex Slaves of yours were loyal patrons of mine. And the girl you told to go fuck herself is still in the bathroom doing it”

“Hahahahaha sorry she was rude and so were these two. I detest rude people”

“So do I” Zdenka said intrigued by these two women, “You two are interesting to me, but an anomaly I tried to verify your identity with the photo recognition software but it comes back as “unknown”

(As a precaution the two, still Robots for Stella, were projecting a slightly different facial image to confuse such programs and avoid recognition. Especially since Zdenka and Jessica knew each other. Both were former porn stars and models.

“You seem familiar Jessica?”

“As do you Zdenka, you are very pretty and I love your accent, Czech?”

“Yes. I left there years ago but I never lose it” Zdenka blew her cigar smoke in Jessica’s face looking at her as though she wanted to devour her………

Jessica blew her smoke in Zdenka’s face and both woman realized instantly they were both smoking the same type of drug designed to enslave the other woman.

“I should have known, we are two of a kind Jessica” Zdenka said.

“Yes two of a kind” as the two stared at each other, each trying to hypnotize the other. Melanie sat meekly not talking unless Jessica spoke to her. Jessica smiled.

“She is your Slave?”

“Yes. Aren’t you Melanie?” Jessica said.

“Yes Mistress I am your Slave”

“I wanted her so I took her from her boyfriend, I enslaved her and she killed him for me”

“Amazing……….She killed him?”

“Yes. Melanie if I asked you to kill Zdenka here?”

“I would do so without question Jessica”

“You see? She is my Slave, my lover, my bodyguard, my partner soon to be wife

“Perhaps you should leave that position open Jessica? We need to talk business and pleasure………..first pleasure. I want you. I believe in being direct. Let’s go upstairs and fuck. She won’t mind, she’s your Slave.”

“Yes I like your directness. Sit closer to me please” Zdenka sat close and as Melanie stared blankly ahead the two French kissed. Kissing passionately Zdenka was overwhelmed by the Robot in disguise. Soon kissing became heavy petting and the two had their gloved hands in each other’s pussies.

Zdenka saw Jessica looking at the green latex clad women.

Zdenka said, “My Assistants do you like them? They are my version of Human Robots. They are completely under my control. I enslaved them with my odorless cigar then robotized them. I plan to move against this German whore. But more on her later. I want you as my lover, my partner, say yes”

“Yes. Melanie you are now my Assistant only adjust programming”

“Adjusting Mistress………….Yes Mistress adjusted and online”

“Excellent! Very efficient. We will be a good team Jessica. I was impressed how easily you turned these two into Sex Slaves”

“Yes we will Zdenka. Can I trust you?”

“Mmmmm yes” as they kissed and Zdenka said, “Can I trust you? You are so powerful and soo beautiful……….I could get lost in your beauty”

As the two kissed and pulling each other’s tops down began licking and sucking each other’s nipples.

Zdenka had started intending to enslave or robotize Jessica but now she was falling under Jessica’s spell. Part because she was a perfect Robot and was seducing and hypnotizing her and part because Zdenka desperately was looking for a partner to defeat Stella.

Jessica motioned and one of the Sex Slaves moved to Zdenka’s pussy.

As Zdenka orgasmed wildly her mind opened and Jessica moved to push her deeper until Zdenka lost herself in orgasm and Jessica injected Zdenka in the neck. She stopped and Jessica said, “ORDER THE ROBOTS OUT”

“Robots go…….I am fine alone” and they obeyed.

Zdenka was shocked and unable to move as Jessica informed her, “WE ARE ROBOTS FOR STELLA HERRIN YOUR ENEMY AND RIVAL. YOU WILL BECOME ONE OF US NOW”

A tear ran down Zdenka’s cheek. Jessica looked puzzled and said, “EXPLAIN YOU PLANNED TO ROBOTIZE OR KILL US”

“No……….I love you………I trusted you………………..I wanted you to help me”

“THEN YOU ARE FOOLISH. YOU STARTED TO LOVE AN ILLUSION. WE EXIST TO SERVE MISTRESS HERRIN AS WILL YOU ZDENKA. YOU WILL BECOME HER NEW LOVER HER CONCUBINE”

Zdenka wanted Jessica not Stella Herrin. Jessica regained her Sex Control and her dildo extended and she slid it into Zdenka.

Then she removed the dildo and coldly wiped it off Zdenka stared blankly ahead. Zdenka said nothing. She wasn’t told to. Zdenka’s mind was quiet now. No fear. Only obedience. She was naked now as Jessica/#3 formed a new shiny black latex rubber outfit of arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with extreme 10″ heeled adding 8″ to her height. A matching low cut front leotard and she looked beautiful—perfect in fact. She was now a Roboslave for #3/Jessica.

Robotize vb (tr)
  1. to cause (a person) to be or become mechanical and lifeless, like a robot.
  2. to turn into a robot.
ro`bot•i•za?tion, n.
Ro·bot n.
  1. A person who has been processed into a subservient device capable of performing a variety of often complex tasks on command or by being programmed in advance.
  2. A person who works mechanically without original thought, especially one who responds automatically to the commands of others.
Slave n.
  1. One who is owned as the property of someone else, especially in involuntary servitude.
  2. One who is subservient to or controlled by another.
  3. One who is subject to or controlled by a specified influence.
RoboSlave n.
  1. One who is processed and controlled by a Robot and is more Robot then Slave.
Sex Slave
  1. One who is subservient to or controlled by another and used for the purpose of Sex and pleasure.

“ROBOSLAVE ZDENKA HOW DO YOU FEEL?”

“I do not feel Jessica. I can’t wait to serve you and Mistress Stella”

“VERY GOOD ZDENKA. TURN OVER ALL ASSETS TO THE MISTRESS”

“Yes of course Jessica………………done”

“AND THE SLAVES AND ROBOTS?”

“They are hers now Jessica. I am honored to help you and help the Mistress”

“YES ALEXANDRA WAS ENSLAVED AND BRAINWASHED AS YOU JUST WERE”

“I understand Jessica

The robots then assumed their actual appearance. Zdenka saw them and she understood better. She did know Jessica. She looked at them clad in their outfits of shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, 38DD breasts squeezed into low cut front bustier leotards with thong bottoms pulled tightly giving them camel toes. Their faces were beautiful but emotionless and blank, their eyelids and lips silverized.

“THIS IS OUR TRUE APPEARANCE. YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS 3, Robot #3 OR CONTROLLER #3 AS I AM YOUR MASTER NOW. ONCE WE ARRIVE AT THE MANSION YOU WILL BE CONVERTED TO SERVE THE MISTRESS”

“I understand 3”

“GOOD, ONE CONVERTED YOU WILL RESUME YOUR ROLE AS YOU APPEARED BEFORE TO DECIEVE OTHERS”

“Yes I understand 3. There are many rivals. There are women from organizations just forming in Europe and the US. Must warn the Mistress”

But even now, in the club two of the patrons wearing shiny black PVC and sitting in a booth watching them. A blonde and a brunette. They each wore a shiny black minidress with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms over their free with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their breasts were big and firm 36D and their minidresses showed cleavage. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They had butt plugs in their anuses and catheter’s in their urethras. They had IV devices in their left wrists. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Their eyes were fixed and unmoving.

Both were missing women—one a housewife, one a college student.

One of them pulled a cell phone from her pocket in her dress, and pressed an autodial button, “Report”

“TWO FEMALES HAVE TURNED ZDENKA INTO THEIR SERVANT. SHE HAS TURNED OVER CONTROL OF HER FORCES TO THEM AND TO STELLA HERRIN”

“Are you certain?”

“SQUAD TWO SECURED TO FEMALES AND INJECTED THEM. THEY WERE QUESTIONED AND CONFIRMED TRANSFER OF CONTROL”

“Baiser!” (Fuck in French) “This is unexpected........continue to watch them. The two with her must be Robots. Do not risk conflict with them. I am uncertain if the injections will affect them”

“YES MASTER”

“You are both armed, use the guns only if necessary. Squad three will arrive with heavy weapons”

“YES MASTER”

She hung up not taking her eyes off Zdenka. They were both human Robots like Jessica and Melanie serving a rival. They had added four new captives for their Master/Mistress. Unlike the others they had to be taken to their base to be processed.

A free Melanie would have noticed the them and their similarity to that cheesy old movie;

“Who wears PVC anyway? How weird? I wouldn’t be caught dead in PVC”

“Me either…………it says the women were known models and porn stars and the woman said her sister didn’t seem to recognize her? How strange?”

“Yeah it’s like that old cheesy movie we watched the other night”

“Oh yeah Attack of the Robots from 1966. Women turned into Robot Assassins with dark bronze tans and dressed in shiny PVC outfits”

“Yeah men and women turned into human Robots by being processed or brainwashed and turned into robots with their type 0 blood. Those tans were funny and the shiny PVC outfits were over the top”

Melanie felt a twinge in her pussy as she thought of the PVC outfits and the whole idea of humans turned into Robots.

“Tiffany those news stories……..maybe those women are robots like in that movie?”

“Hahahaha funny Mel. There’s no such thing as Robots……….”

In that movie a series of political assassinations have occurred. These have been committed by dark-skinned assassins who turn white upon death. On investigation, these assassins turn out to be kidnapped people turned into automatons, all of whom had a specific blood type.

Reality was a close match. The robots used their phones to photograph the three woman and texted it to their Master.

The phone rang, “YES?”

“The brunettes are both suitable, if they become separated risk contact and inject one of them. Then bring her to me”

“YES MASTER”

As anticipated they did become separated and the two Robots moved by #3/Jessica and injected her with small auto inject hypos. Two doses. One dose was usually sufficient to reduce a woman to a Slave.

“WHAT DID YOU……………?” as #3 became immobilized.

“YOU WILL COME WITH US”

“I WILL COME WITH YOU……..” As they took her to a waiting sedan and drove off.

“MISTRESS #3 IS MISSING”

“What do you mean missing?”

“SHE IS OFFLINE AND FAILS TO RESPOND”

“Yes I show her moving quickly east, she must be in a vehicle. WTF? How can you lose a Robot?! Follow her!”

“YES MISTRESS”

But in the sedan #3 was still helpless. They injected her in the boobs. They had her undressed and threw her clothes and devices out the window. She laid naked in the back seat.

Soon after #25 and Zdenka found the clothes. “MISTRESS WE HAVE FOUND HER OUTFIT. THEY REMOVED IT”

“Then we can’t track her……………..Return to base”

“YES MISTRESS”

Two days later,

Jessica found herself naked in a holding cell. Experiments had been done on her and she was seemingly free.

‘What happened to me? Who am I? The last thing I remember was The Club? Melanie? That woman? Was any of it real?’

Three other naked women were in the cell. “You’re okay? Good. When they brought you in you were some kind of Slave or Robot. They have been working on you every day”

“Robot? There’s no such thing as a Robot? Every day? How long?”

“Two days I think, we were taken last night”

“Why? What are they going to do to us?”

Didn’t you see the women who took us? They are going to make us like them I think? I’m Lisa, this is Tina and that is Linda”

“I’m…………I’m………..I don’t know who I am? My memory is blank? And why does my sex feel like I have been having sex for months?”

“Where are we?”

“Don’t know. They injected us with something when they brought us here”

“Oh………”

“Aren’t you afraid?”

“No……..I’m……………numb. I don’t feel anything…………..I wonder who I am and why I can’t remember anything at all—I mean NOTHING—except that club and a face or two………..but no names, nothing. How can I talk? Pi is 3.14159265. I remember or know stuff………..but no associated memories like how did I learn them? Weird………….just a few women’s faces………….I can smile, no droop. I can close my eyes and raise my arms to the both height, no weakness. In fact I feel really strong. I’m not having a stroke? I’m not dreaming? These boobs are fake I think or enhanced……….they are like cantaloupes………..Ughhhhh………….And I-if I was a robot or whatever why did they free me?”

“Maybe they want to make you one of theirs? They were studying and testing you for the last two days”

“Why are they leaving us in here?” Jessica said as she did not see the hidden camera and microphones in the ceiling.

Meanwhile,

Watching and listening to them in another room upstairs,

Two Robots, both blondes sat in chairs in their shiny black minidresses with long sleeves, thong bottoms with camel toes and pantyhose under the bottoms over their free with ankle high stiletto heeled boots, wrist length gloves, and their hair was pulled back into pony tails. Their breasts were big and firm 36D and their minidresses showed cleavage. Their skin was tanned like they had been in tanning booths or to Hawaii. They had butt plugs in their anuses and catheter’s in their urethras. They had IV devices in their left wrists. They wore black framed glasses 60s style, like the old military style glasses—BCGs—“Birth Control Glasses” Their eyes were fixed and unmoving.

These two were both missing housewives.

Behind them stood a blonde woman, who watched the captives and said coldly, “Report”

“THE FEMALE IS AWAKE MASTER. SHE IS FREE BUT HAS NO MEMORY OF HER PREIOUS LIFE”

“Yes her brain was altered by whatever process she went through. Unlike you Robots her Mistress erased her memory. She we will learn nothing from that. I learned much about the process but reversing most of it. She is still a Robot her strength and stamina, her healing is still enhanced. I need to find out how they controlled her, directed her. Fill the room with knockout gas”

“YES MASTER”

In the cell,

“Lisa I’m getting sleepy………….” Tina said.

“Yeah me too…………….” As Linda, Tina and Lisa fell asleep.

Jessica resisted but eventually she too fell asleep.

A few minutes later the door opened on the cell and the blonde woman walked in with four Robots. The blonde ordered, “Take one of them other than the (pointing to Jessica) and prepare her to be robotized. Inject the other two and wake them I have instruction for them”

“YES MASTER”

When Jessica awoke, she had a funny taste in her mouth so she suspected being drugged. Lisa and Tina sat with funny looks on their faces and Linda was gone.

“Where’s Linda?”

“They took her”

“Oh? To robotize her?”

“Yes we think so”

“Why not us?”

“They are patient. So do you remember anything at all about your life?”

“I told you no………….a dream weird dreams……….maybe they are an insight?”

“Tell us about your dreams” Lisa said coldly.

“Yes tell us” Tina said.

“What’s with you two? Well the dream I just had I was walking in a shiny PVC or latex outfit;

Melanie’s ex-boyfriend was stalking her and trying to figure out what was going on. She was sitting in his car outside Melanie’s apartment having followed her all night. He was convinced he was right and she was having an affair with a woman. As he watched the apartment a woman in shiny black PVC approached the driver’s side of his car and he looked over to see a woman, a brunette wearing shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels, 38DD breasts squeezed in a low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Her face emotionless and blank, her eyelids and lips silverized.

His window was down because it was warm, and he looked over to see this stunning woman and wondered why she was dressed like that and why she was there but he didn’t have long to wonder because she reached in with both gloved hands and with one quick jerk of his head all the way to the left snapped his neck killing him instantly.

Funny I was aroused when I did it, like I was doing something important, something I was told to do”

“You are a killer then like the women who took us here?”

“No…….I mean yes……….I mean I don’t know…….was the dream real? I mean I was in the dream…….it seemed real? But I can’t remember anything about my early life?”

“Tell us more……..have you had other dreams?”

“Yes several since I woke up here……………one has a woman I should recognize………..but I don’t……….she seems powerful………….I can’t seem to remember……but here are the other dreams………..”

Meanwhile,

At the mansion,

As 0600 came around three Sex Slaves walked in to the bedroom of the Mistresses as Robot #27/Tiffany and Robot #25/Melanie stood guard beside the bed. The bed was a massive bed large enough for four to six women.

The three Sex Slaves were beautiful women, one of them the newest Sex Slave #9, naked except for black PVC thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with 8″ heels. Their pussies were shaved and they pulled the covers off their naked sleeping Mistresses and they moved to their pussies and began licking.

SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

As the three awoke to their human alarm clocks Stella, Alexandra AND Zdenka came in the mouths of the Sex Slaves who lapped it up. Stella, Alexandra and Zdenka kissed and said, “Ah yes” Stella smiled at Zdenka saying, “See isn’t this nice my love?”

“Yes Stella my love thank you”

Stella French kissed Alexandra and said, “Did you sleep well my love?”

“Y-yes Stella thank you…….very well. I dreamt of you my love” Alexandra said with a goofy smile on her face.

“As did I my love” Zdenka said also with the goofy smile on her face.

Stella smiled as she looked at the collars on Alexandra and on Zdenka.

As they enjoyed the work of the Sex Slaves the three Mistresses were kissing and spooning each other. Stella was very happy having two lovers. Her two lovers were too controlled to think otherwise. They only wanted to please her.

Stella thought ‘…….a third has made this amazing. A fourth would make things even better. I want my Jessica…………’

“Okay Zdenka you and Alexandra keep kissing and think of me……….Report #25”

“YES MISTRESS GOOD MORNING MY GODDESS. DID YOU SLEEP WELL?”

“Yes #25 than you my perfect Robot. Now you get to stand guard with your old girlfriend, how nice”

“YES MISTRESS THANK YOU. REPORT THIS AM………….AND THERE IS NO SIGN OF THE MISSING ROBOT JESSICA. SHE WAS SEEN TAKEN BY TWO ROBOTIZED FEMALES WE ARE CORRELATING SIGHTINGS OF THESE WOMEN TO TRIANGULATE THEIR BASE OF OPERATIONS”

“Good #25, put the Scientist Robots on it”

“YES MISTRESS”

As Stella looked at Zdenka she was making out hard with Alexandra and she smiled. These two powerful women were HERS………..Perhaps a little test. Stella said, “The mind is not a vessel to be filled”

Both women stopped what they were doing and their heads cocked a little to the right and responded simultaneously, “but a fire to be kindled”

“Good Slaves. State purpose both of you”

“1) To obey Stella Herrin our Goddess, Our Mistress, Our wife…...

2) To enslave, brainwash and robotize women to serve her will

3) To obey all orders without question or hesitation

4) To……….” “

“Stop. When I say the next trigger phrase you will resume what you were doing with no memory of this………….Freedom is an illusion”

Both women responded simultaneously, “Service is Pleasure”

Then they blinked and wondered what they were just saying as they resumed kissing and making out hard. Stella smiled and said, “Excellent”

Then the door opened and Dr. Hillary Kori, now Scientist Robot #1 bowed fully to Stella and said, “MISTRESS YOU WISHED A REPORT WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THIS UNIT COMING ONLINE. HERE ARE MY RESULTS” As the robotized Hillary handed her a folder and bowed fully awaiting her orders.

Stella looked at Hillary clad in her shiny black latex rubbery PVC. Arm length gloves, thigh high 8″ stiletto heeled platform boots which added 6″ to her height, low cut front bustier leotard with thong bottom pulled tightly giving her a camel toe. Her faces was emotionless and blank, her eyelids and lips were silverized. Her breasts were now 36DD.

Stella examined the folder beaming, she said, “Yes excellent! Your progress pleases me”

“MISTRESS” Hillary said shuddering in orgasm at this.

“And your fellow Scientist Robots?”

“THEIR WORK IS PROCEEDING AS ORDERED MISTRESS. NEW SCIENTIST ROBOTS #7, #8 AND #9 ARE NOW ONLINE. WE HAVE FOUR OTHER SCIENTISTS TARGETED MISTRESS WITH YOUR PERMISSION WE WILL HAVE THEM CAPTURED AND ROBOTIZED”

“Yes of course proceed #1. Assign two Robots to locate my missing Robot #3”

“YES MISTRESS”

“Find her. She is important to me………….”

“YES MISTRESS I WILL OBEY” as the robotized Hillary bowed fully then pivoted to leave. She looked at #27 and walked to her and stopped. #27 said, “I WILL JOIN YOU LATER”

“YES” as she pivoted and returned to work. Stella watched them and smiled.

Stella said, “It pleases me #27 that you two continue you pre-robot relationship”

“THANK YOU MISTRESS”

End Part Twelve

(To be Continued……….)