The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BAWDY AND SOUL

by Downing Street

()

PART III

The girls’ changing room was alive with laughter and talk when Veronica strolled in. It was well after classes had finished for the day. The twelve girls on the senior cheerleading squad were in various states of undress. They were getting ready for their last practice before the weekend game.

Silence descended when Veronica walked in. The girls looked up at her in awe. Their formerly aloof and sexless history teacher fairly oozed sensuality.

Veronica had changed into a little tennis outfit she had picked up while shopping earlier. It was pure white, with rich blue trim. The top was sleeveless and very tight. It outlined the exact shape of Veronica’s perky boobs, including the erect nipples. It came nowhere near covering her navel. The tiny skirt was white with blue in the pleats and maybe a foot long. Skin-tone exercise tights graced her long legs, topped off with white ruffled socks and little blue sport shoes.

She set down the bags she was carrying. She surveyed the roomful of suddenly silent cheerleaders. “Hello ladies,” she said with a warm smile. “I’m afraid Ms. Shapely will be away for a while. I will be your coach for the interim. You all know the routines so I don’t think there will be any problems. But before we go to practice, I’d like to spend a few minutes getting to know each other.”

She sat down on an empty bench. She casually swung one foot up onto the bench and leaned on her knee. Big blue hoops dangled from her ears. The girls exchanged glances. Wasn’t she going to wait until they were finished changing?

“I want to start our relationship on the right foot,” Veronica continued. So I think we should have a drink to christen our new partnership.”

She pointed casually at a pretty brunette. “Cynthia, why don’t you help out.” She handed her a bag. Cynthia, who was in her underwear from the waist down, dutifully took some paper cups from the bag. She handed one to each of her eighteen-year-old squad-mates.

Veronica pointed to one of Cynthia’s teammates. “Here, Susan, you can pour out. A glassful for everyone.”

Susan approached the other bag diffidently. She had her cheerleading skirt on but not her top. She withdrew a tall, chilled bottle. “Um, Ms. Alura?” she ventured.

“Yes dear.”

“Uhm, this is . . . ”

“Strawberry schnapps dearheart. A fermented beverage with fruit flavouring. From Germany. Now hurry along and pour out for us, will you honey?”

Susan looked uncertain, but she opened the bottle and began to fill the girls’ glasses. “For heaven’s sake, it’s not cough medicine,” Veronica chided her, “let them have a full glass.”

Veronica had chosen schnapps deliberately. She reasoned that the girls would be intrigued by its unfamiliarity. Probably few of them knew how strong it was.

When everyone was taken care of, Veronica raised her glass. “To my senior cheerleaders: let’s have a great year!” She tossed back her drink.

The girls followed suit. “Wow, that’s sweet!” one of them said.

“Sue, how about refills,” Veronica said. “I’m making it your job to make sure no one gets thirsty. Don’t forget yourself dearheart.”

While Susan refilled eagerly proffered glasses, Veronica explained her philosophy of cheerleading. “It’s really about confidence,” she declared. “Confidence in yourself, and in your friends. When you are out there on the floor, all the eyes are on you. You need to look your best. You need to know that you are attractive, and peppy, and well, sexy. Because if you’re confident in yourself, then you can get the crowd behind you. Sue, I think Tina needs a little more.”

“I want you to do an exercise with me. I want each of you to look at the girl next to you. I want you to look her in the eye and tell her three things you like about her. Three physical things. I want you to tell her exactly why she is beautiful.”

The girls tittered nervously. They were all throwing back schnapps. Susan was busy. “We’ll start at this end. You’re Meaghan, right? OK Meaghan, look at Stephanie and tell her three things you admire about her”.

Meaghan turned toward her friend. She was blushing deep red. “Uhm, uh, Stephanie, you’re, uhm, very pretty . . .”

“Take her hands. Look her in the eye. Be sincere.”

Meaghan took both of Stephanie’s hands in hers. “Stephanie, you’re cute. You have great hair, a pretty smile and. . . uhm . . .”

“Go ahead. Tell her.”

“You have marvellous tits!” The room erupted in laughter.

“Excellent! Well done, Meaghan. You’re quite right, she does have marvellous tits. Now your turn, Steph. Tell Brandi how gorgeous she is.”

Stephanie took Brandi’s hands in hers. Brandi was a tall, bronze-skinned girl with the slender grace of a dancer. “Brandi,” Stephanie began, “I love your legs. You make me jealous sometimes because you look so hot in a short skirt. You have the prettiest eyes. And those marvellous lips.” Spontaneously, she ran one finger around the other girl’s mouth. There were more titters from the crowd. Brandi didn’t pull away.

“Well done, Steph. Your turn Brandi.”

“Ms. Alura, this bottle’s empty.”

“There’s plenty more in the bag. Go ahead Brandi.”

Brandi paused to drain her glass. Her face was flushed from the drinks. “OK, Robyn. You are like, so totally sexy. I love the way you walk with your bum going back and forth like that and you’re always, like, in really tight jeans.”

“Yeah, here’s to Robyn and her tight pants!” somebody cried. There were laughing cries of agreement all around. Everyone drank to Robyn’s wardrobe.

Brandi was still admiring her friend: “An’ I think you have the nicest, sweetest, sexiest smile an’ sometimes I could just kiss you!” Impulsively she did just that. She leaned forward to plant a long, hot one on Robyn’s lips. The other girls cooed their approval. Sue stopped pouring long enough to take a long swig from the bottle.

When the kiss was over Robyn started without prompting. “Oh, I wanna do Terri! Babe you are soooo gorgeous. I mean, like everything! Your skin, it’s like it glows. An’ your titties! I love em. I mean, ye gods, they’re so yummy!” She hopped into the lap of her amazed, half-dressed friend. She began to fondle her big breasts ardently. She smothered protests with kisses.

The other girls began spontaneously adoring each other.

“Hey, Brandi, I love the way you move. And you do have such sexy lips!“

“Tara, you sexy bitch! You’ve got the best legs on the cheerleading squad. Heck, the whole school. You’re making me wet, honey.”

“Mmmmm, baby, I loooove those freckles. Look, you’ve got one here (kiss) and here (kiss) and some more here (kiss, nuzzle, kiss) and here . . . .”

“Oooopsh. Lookie, I spilled my drink on my titties.”

“Oh poor baby, let me lick that off for you.”

“Hey Sushie! Pash the bottle, I’m empty!”

“Mmmmm, god, yes, right there honey. Here, let me get this off; yeah, yours too. Oh, you do have a pretty one. Hey, let’s try something: you lie down and I’ll mmmmmmm (lap lap lap)”

Veronica watched with approval as the girls began to undress and pleasure each other. They were spilling off the benches onto the floor, grabbing and kissing and sucking and drinking merrily. Veronica could feel the ravenglow bathing the room.

She looked at her watch. From cheerleading practice to drunken, teenage, lesbian orgy in less than twenty-five minutes. Not bad.

Veronica got to her feet. She contemplated joining the delicious female bodies moaning and twisting on the floor. She decided against it. The basketball team would be practising about now: a whole roster of jocks with cocks. She would let the cheerleaders practice their new routines. Her tiny skirt swished as she tripped out the door.

Veronica’s dreams were starting to merge with reality. Or perhaps reality had become as unreal as a dream. That night she dreamt that she was walking down an endless corridor at her school. For some reason she was dressed as a cheerleader, in the school colours. Her uniform skirt was so short that her skimpy blue panties were always exposed. Her braless boobs bounced fetchingly. Her white majorette boots clicked smartly with every step.

Students were kissing and making out all along the hallway. Sighs and moans filled the air. Women and men greeted Veronica as if she were famous. They blew her kisses and called out her name.

Veronica began to accumulate an entourage of young men. They followed her adoringly, sometimes abandoning their girlfriends to be near her. They were kissing her fingers, declaring their adoration, begging for her touch.

Eventually she grabbed two of them at random. She took them both in a classroom where Olga Kurvsky was calmly teaching in sexy underwear. The scene changed to become Veronica’s bedroom. She drifted off into oblivion with two young studs servicing her, everywhere.

Veronica awoke with a start. She was drenched in sweat, and on the verge of orgasm. Something moved beside her. She looked around.

She was indeed in bed with two handsome young men. They were the star players on the basketball team. She had inveigled them to come home with her for a private party after getting to know each other in the changing room.

She moved closer to one of them. She planted little kisses on his bare back. He rolled over limply, groaning, “No, please, not again.” Veronica chose the other. He at least had enough stamina left to bring her off before they all climbed out of bed.

They were all late for school, so Veronica sent the students on their way. First though, she convinced them to join her in a long and satisfying romp in the shower. The poor lads were grinning stupidly when they finally stumbled out her front door. Veronica doubted they would be much good on the basketball court.

Veronica’s first class was almost over before she even made it to school. She sauntered into her regular classroom to find the Headmaster fighting his way through the French Revolution. There was a murmur of delight as Veronica entered the room.

This was her last school day with the ravenglow. Veronica intended to enjoy it. Throwing decorum to the wind, she had dressed in a tight black top and clingy black miniskirt, fish-net stockings and black, suede ankleboots. The top had a white collar and a frilly white bib built into it, along with a short black neck-tie. It stopped a few inches below the twin, round temptations that were her breasts.

The outfit was a deliberate, sexy travesty on the conservative teacherly clothing Veronica used to wear. She had even tied back her hair. She wore her serious’ reading glasses instead of contacts.

Mr. Ogilvie stopped in mid-sentence. He scrutinized her up and down openly. He had a difficult time taking his eyes off her beautiful braless boobs, and even more difficulty when he got to her legs.

“So sorry I’m late,” Veronica said contritely. “A couple of big things came up this morning that I had to handle right away. Thank you for filling in for me.”

She toyed with the hem of her hip-riding mini, which was about where the Headmaster’s eyes were resting. “You’re welcome,” he said, smiling adoringly. “Glad to do it.”

Ordinarily he would have sacked her on the spot, of course. She was confident he wouldn’t. The ravenglow was a furnace fire inside her, stronger than ever before.

When she looked in the mirror that morning, Veronica had been struck by the wanton sensuality of her reflection. Her eyes, lidded with desire, glowed darkly under long lashes. Those eyes were heavy with promise, with confidence, and earthy, hidden knowledge. Just imagining the effect of her gaze on her hapless, horny students had Veronica reaching down with one hand to stroke herself.

The raven had been outside her window again. It stared in at her from its branch as she dressed. It squawked harshly and flapped its wings in agitation. It pecked noisily at her window while Veronica admired her new outfit in the mirror.

“Oh bugger off,” she told it. “I still have a day to enjoy myself.” She added a delicate squirt of perfume behind each ear, and a little behind her knees. Ignoring the angry bird, she primped in the mirror. “Today I am a walking, talking, sucking, fucking wet dream,” she told her reflection. She puckered up a kiss for herself.

Back in the class, the Headmaster finally managed to bring his attention back to her face. “Uhm, now that you’re here,” he said, “perhaps you can take over?”

“Of course. I really want to get started on this class.” Out of the corner of her eye she saw a staring senior slip one hand into his pocket. She smiled.

Ogilvie smiled too. “That’s the spirit.” He headed for the door, swivelling his head like an owl to stare at her legs. “Oh, Ms. Alura, one more thing,” he said, pausing at the door. Please come by my office when you have a spare period. There is something we need to discuss.”

“Of course, sir.”

He smiled, took one more gander at her long legs, and disappeared.

Veronica turned to her senior class. Her smile heated the room. The ravenglow flared brightly within her. She hopped nimbly up on the desk, crossed her knees carelessly, and leaned back on her hands. “So, my little darlings,” she teased, “what do you want to do now?”

Veronica stopped in to see the Headmaster a little before noon. By then she had utterly mesmerized her morning classes. She still found time for nookie with Desmond, and later with two other seniors, not to mention the simultaneous fingerfucks she bestowed on a couple of seniors she discovered making out in a back stairwell.

She barely troubled to hide what she was doing. Other teachers seemed to simply not notice. They all accepted it as normal that students stumbling out of Veronica’s classroom were all glassy-eyed and hot. Quite a number of the male students felt a great need to discuss things with their girlfriends, if they had one, or find a girlfriend, if they didn’t have one, before continuing to their next class. The girls were equally eager. There were hardly enough stairwells.

Veronica felt a great sense of satisfaction. The ravenglow washed through the school like summer sunshine, dazzling everything in its path. Following the lead of their favourite teacher, more and more girls were chosing to dress glamorously. Veronica admired lovely teenage figures in outfits ranging from teasingly provocative to go-home-and-change-young-lady. The tapping of high heels filled the corridors. Miniskirts and tight hip-huggers had become the standard. Underthings were optional.

Veronica made her way to the school office after stopping by the teachers’ lounge to freshen up. She ran into Alice, the pretty geography teacher. She was using the washroom mirror to check her hair.

“Hey Alice,” Veronica said cheerfully. “Don’t you look stunning today. New dress?” She stepped up to the sink beside the other teacher. She took some lipstick out of her big handbag and re-applied it carefully.

Alice shrugged guiltily. “You talked me into it. After our talk yesterday I had to try something new. Do you really like it?” Her dress was white, her usual colour, but this one was a clingy knit that stopped far up her thighs. Sexy dark nylons outlined her legs. They made an eye-catching contrast with the white high heels. Even her long bead earrings were white.

“It’s gorgeous,” Veronica assured her. “You wear it beautifully.”

Alice fussed with a strand of brown hair. “I’m so nervous. I feel like I’m on a first date or something.”

“Here, I’ve got something that will help. She reached into her handbag and withdrew her silver flask. “Try a little of this.”

The other teacher took the flask uncertainly. “What is it?”

“Take a swig.”

She did so. A moment later she was shaking her head in surprise. “Whoa. That is . . . that’s strong!”

“Try a little more. It grows on you.”

Alice met her eyes. The ravenglow vaporized common sense. Alice threw her head back and took a long pull. “Mmmmmm, that’s something!” she declared, when she finished.

“Feeling better?” Veronica asked.

“One more,” Alice decided, before lifting the flask a third time.

She handed it back to Veronica. “Uh-oh, I think I drank that too fast,” she laughed. “The room is like, spinning.”

“You’ll be fine,” Veronica assured her. “Give it a minute. Here let me look at you.” She held the other teacher by both arms and gazed into her eyes. She stroked her face. “You look splendid. The boys will love you. All you need is a little touch of lipstick.”

“Oh . . . uhm, I have a—”

Veronica was already leaning in close. “Here,” she whispered, “have some of mine.” She closed the final inch between them. The kiss was slow and intense. It left Alice reeling.

“Have fun in class,” Veronica told her. She left the swaying teacher to recover on her own. She re-entered the teachers’ lounge and emptied most of the flask into the coffeepot. She drained the rest into the water cooler. Then she headed off to see the Headmaster.

“Ms. Alura, I’m afraid we have a serious situation,” Mr. Ogilvie said, a few minutes later. Veronica was seated beside his desk, leaning back in her chair to put her legs on display. She had her knees crossed. The Headmaster had been fixated on her fishnets from the moment she entered the room.

“Oh? What’s the problem?” She wasn’t very concerned. She radiated ravenglow like a thousand-watt lamp.

“I got a call this morning from Mrs. Rype. Meaghan Rype’s mother. From the cheerleading squad. Do you know her?”

“Hmmm, yes, I think I remember her from last Parents’ Night.” Mrs. Rype was blonde and athletic and in very good shape. Something of a complainer, Veronica thought. She began to swing one high-heeled ankleboot back and forth idly.

Instantly Mr. Ogilvie’s gaze dropped to the swinging boot. He followed it with his eyes, back and forth, back and forth. Veronica’s boots were stylish, expensive, and paid for from the school budget.

“Yes . . . uhm . . . well, she, uhm, seemed very upset. It seems her daughter came home from cheering practice last night in a reprehensible state: falling down drunk, clothes a shambles, hair in disarray. They sent her to bed without discovering how this happened.”

“Oh dear.” Veronica imagined peevish Mrs. Rype, trussed up in tight leather, on her knees, with her cute face between Veronica’s thighs. Much better. She began to flex the toe of her boot up and down slowly.

“Now, you were guiding cheering practice last night, as I asked you, is that right?” His head bobbed up and down in time with the pointed toe of her boot.

“Yes, that’s right. I taught the girls some new routines.”

“Mmmmmm, excellent. Yes. Well then, nothing untoward could have happened while the girls were in your care. Perhaps . . . afterward . . .”

“That could be,” Veronica supplied. She watched his eyes follow the movement of her sexy boot: up and down, side to side, his eyes never left it. He seemed to be hypnotized by the motion. His expression was going blank.

“You know what I think happened?”

“Mmmmmmm? What?” He didn’t look up.

“I think some clever young man got to her on the way home. Meaghan was probably still wearing her cheerleading uniform with the sexy short skirt and all.”

“Mmmmmmm. Yes. Sexy.” Back and forth; back and forth.

“Maybe she met a classmate from school; he would have a car. He gives her a lift home, but they stop at the park, say, and he feeds her a few beers. Gets her loose and happy.”

“. . . happy.”

“Well, you know how teenagers are. They probably started making out, and got carried away. Before long she’s stumbling home with a hicky and the hick-ups. He’s got her panties as a souvenir.”

The Headmaster was still staring at her foot. He licked his lips. “Panties,” he said absently. “Yes, that’s probably it. He has her panties. No harm done. No . . . uhm . . .”

“Is something wrong?” Veronica teased.

He was leaning forward in his chair. Veronica could tell he had a hard-on. “There’s something . . . a bit of dust . . . on your shoe. Let me . . . . let me get that for you.” He tumbled out of his chair onto his knees in front of her. He whipped a handkerchief out of his suit pocket. He began to run it gently over one glossy boot.

“Thank you so much, sir,” Veronica said. She adjusted a garter clip deliberately. “Maybe that would work better . . . if you used your tongue.”

The Headmaster grunted in agreement. He dropped the cloth. He began to kiss and lick her boot greedily. He barely paused when she replaced one foot with the other one. His eyes were half-closed and unfocused. He had apparently forgotten why he asked her into his office.

Veronica left Mr. Ogilvie’s office a few minutes later, after helping the mesmerized Headmaster cum into his handkerchief. Hilda was not at her desk in the outer office. A student bookbag was lying beside it. It carried a name tag of one of Veronica’s senior students. Wet, copulatory sounds were coming from the alcove behind the filing cabinets.

Veronica looked at her watch. She really should be getting along to her afternoon classes. First, she needed to freshen up.

She made her way back to the teachers’ lounge. The coffeepot was empty. A gaggle of teachers were sprawled on the sofas, laughing and carrying on boisterously. Nobody seemed in a hurry to leave. Alice the geography teacher was sitting in another teacher’s lap.

Everyone greeted Veronica cheerfully. She enjoyed a wolf whistle from a chemistry teacher with a coffee stain on his shirt. He was munching on peanuts. Olga Kurvsky was there too. She was poured into a bronze leather outfit. The straining material glistened on her sumptuous curves and displayed the half-moons of her giant breasts prominently. She met Veronica’s eye and ran her tongue across her lips.

Veronica thoughtfully started a fresh pot of coffee, then slipped into the washroom. She took off her new boots, which were a little wet, and replaced them with black velvet platform shoes with elongated vamp heels. She straightened her little tie.

The coffee was about ready when she emerged. She jazzed it up with another healthy dollop from her ever-present flask. She left her happy coworkers then to tend to her homeroom.

She got distracted along the way. She met one of her amorous seniors in the hallway. She let him eat her out while she spread her legs on top of an unused desk in the storeroom, then slide his long pecker in for the finale. They were both very late for class. Veronica ignored the giant raven that kept pecking against her window.

“Yes, Desmond, honey, like that!” Veronica cried, as she rode her young lover like a jockey guiding a thoroughbred. It was four-thirty in the afternoon, well after the last class of the day. They were in the second, smaller gymnasium, doing the deed on one of the thick mats used for gymnastics. Veronica was in her blue-trimmed tennis outfit, now with shiny blue, thigh-high stockings and sporty platform clogs. Despite the revealing cut of the uniform, she hadn’t troubled with underwear.

The school was mostly quiet now. The bedlam of teenage lust that had been Friday afternoon classes spilled out into the street when the laughing, bumbling, flirting faculty finally gave up trying to teach anything. Veronica had kept the coffeepot full all afternoon. Ravenglow pulsed in every room and corridor. Students were openly necking by their lockers. A dozen cars rocked in the parking lot.

Desmond began to buck beneath her as Veronica slid up and down on his big teenage cock. “Ronnie, Ronnie, I’m gonna cum again!” he gasped. He had his hands on her bare thighs, steering her ass onto his cock.

“Go for it, honey!” Veronica urged. “Don’t hold back. Cum inside me!” She began to ride him faster, first rising up on her thighs and then plunging downward, burying his shaft in her greedy cunt. Her long hair flew about wildly.

Desmond was right on the edge. His breath was coming in short gasps. Abruptly he stiffened, growling. “Oh! Oh yes! Oh yes, Verraaaaaawnnica!” he shouted. His gorgeous history teacher felt the contractions of his cock as he ejaculated deep inside her.

Veronica threw her head back and wallowed in the carnal pleasure of fucking. She rode Desmond gently until his spurts faltered and stopped. The world around her began to drift back into focus.

She and her student lover were not alone in the room. Nearly a dozen other couples, some loosely arranged into more complex configurations, were scattered about the room. The girls all wore cheerleading outfits, if they wore anything. The squad had taken it upon themselves, at Veronica’s suggestion, to satisfy the entire basketball team.

They were doing a very good job. Moans and grunts drifted through the air, punctuated by outbursts of enthusiasm and encouragement. Most of the basketball players had already climaxed once, many twice.

Handsome Calvin was lying flat on his back, being deliciously sucked off by Brandi, who was actually his girlfriend. He was too far out of it to notice that Brandi, whose pantyless ass was protruding temptingly into the air, was also being pleasured by one of Calvin’s teammates. The basketball team slightly outnumbered the cheerleaders, so some double duty was required.

There had been no question of the sports team resisting the seduction. The aura of sexual abandon that Veronica radiated was a force of nature. The room was awash in ravenglow.

The team coach might have been a problem. He was sprawled in a chair along one wall, legs splayed and eyes half-closed, while pretty Meaghan bounced up and down on his lap. She was still in her uniform, with the miniskirt rolled up to better show off her legs.

The coach held a nearly empty bottle in one limp hand. He looked like he was ready to slip into a coma. Meaghan was his fourth cheerleader.

When it was clear that Desmond was done, Veronica sat up and reluctantly let him slip out. She rolled over on side and cleaned herself a little with somebody’s shirt. She heard somebody cry: “Yes, right there! Yes! Yes, Ohgodyessss!” and somebody else shout: “Who wan’s nother drinkie?”

Veronica was still up for another round. It looked like poor Desmond was going to be out of it for a while. She climbed gracefully to her feet. She straightened her little tennis outfit and carefully pulled up her thigh-highs. Her soft white clogs had powder-blue platforms more than two inches high.

She caught a bit of motion out of the corner of her eye. The raven was flying around one of the high windows on one side of the gymnasium. It was behaving insanely. It flew loudly into the glass, banging its wings and squawking shrilly. Veronica struck a pose. “OK boys,” she shouted, “who wants to fuck his teacher?”

“This has gone far enough!” a familiar voice exclaimed.

Veronica turned to find Mr. Phales standing next to her. He was dressed as before, right down to the old-fashioned bowler hat. No one else seemed to realize he was in the room.

“What are you doing here now?” Veronica inquired evenly. “You said I could go until Saturday night.”

The demon was clearly furious. “Never mind that. This trial is over! Now! Finished! Done! I have never seen such abuse.“

“What are you talking about? The agreement was I could have some fun for five days, then decide, right?”

“Have some fun, yes! But not this! The trial run was intended to let you experience your fantasies about sex with your students. That’s all! You’ve gone far beyond that. Look around you! You’ve corrupted the entire school in less than a week! There’s mindless debauchery going on everywhere.”

“I would think your boss would be pleased. Isn’t corruption part of your job description?”

“Do not presume to know the mind of the Dark One!” Phales thundered. “This is about payment for services rendered. You were offered a free taste of the possibilities, nothing more. But your libido was so powerful, and so repressed, that it built on itself, magnifying the gift over and over. This cannot be permitted! If you want to continue you must pay the full price.”

“You said I had till Saturday!”

“I’m changing the rules. Deceit is also in my job description.”

For a long moment they glared at each other. The cheerleaders and ball players continued to build team spirit all around them. Brandi and Meaghan, having exhausted the pool of athletes within easy reach, were happily doing each other. It was going to be hard to give all this up.

Veronica had a flash of inspiration. It was a long shot, but worth a try.

She composed herself carefully. She let the anger drain from her face, replacing it with her most inviting smile. She stepped up close to him in her revealing tennis dress, dark eyes lidded, lips moist and slightly parted.

“Mr. Phales,” she said softly. “Let’s not fight. Are you sure we can’t work something out?” Staring deep into his eyes, she let loose the full, concentrated force of her ravenglow.

Phales took a half-step backward, as if struck. “Wha, what did you have in mind?” he asked nervously.

She slid forward one ass-wiggling step. She toyed with the lapel on his jacket. “Well, you have been very generous this past week. Isn’t there anything I could offer you . . . in return for, perhaps, overlooking my . . . indiscretions?“

“N-now, wait a moment, no, we can’t—”

“You do find me attractive, don’t you?” Veronica cooed. She fluttered her eyelashes at him. “You did say I was a luscious nymph, right?” She smoothed down her tight white top with both hands. The nipples stood out temptingly on her swollen breasts.

She would have been hard to resist even without the power of the ravenglow. Phales hadn’t raised his eyes from her tits. “Yes, well, yes . . . uhm, yes, certainly, a-attractive . . . uhm, very . . . but, uh . . .”

She pressed her advantage. “And you did say that you were completely human, right?” She was very close to him now. Her hips moved back and forth beneath the indecently brief skirt.

“Uhm, right, yes, com-completely human.” He gulped air like a fish. The ravenglow engulfed him, flowing out of Veronica’s oversexed psyche like hot gas from a volcano. Behind her she heard a string of cries as the cheerleaders abruptly began to orgasm in unison.

“And completely a man,” Veronica concluded. She slid one arm around his neck, pulling him close. She kissed him on the mouth, slowly and thoroughly, working her red lips against his. Her free hand snaked downward.

Phales made sputtering sounds. “No, wait, you mmmmmmm, you . . . mmmmmm . . . we . . . Aye!” Veronica’s roaming finger found the bulge in his trousers. It was a long bulge. She shivered in anticipation.

“Let’s celebrate being human,” she whispered. Then her arms were around him, her lips were on his again, her body was pressing urgently against him, and they were collapsing downward on the gym mats with his hands already underneath her microskirt. “Oh, Mr. Phales! You’re super human,” Veronica cried when his pants came down.

Sometime later Veronica was lying on the comfortable gym mat beside her demon lover, propped up on one elbow as she ran her fingers through his hair. She was nude except for her thigh-high stockings and a fine sheen of perspiration. She felt exquisitely satisfied.

The room was quiet now. Most of the cheerleaders were cuddling with their exhausted partners. The coach had fallen asleep completely. Stephanie, somehow still wearing much of her cute cheerleading uniform, was kneeling between Mr. Phales’s legs. Her mouth moved up and down his incredible cock languidly. She could only suck the top third.

“Memphis, honey,” Veronica said.

“Hmmmmmm?”

“You remember what we talked about? Maybe you could, like, overlook this little hiccup about me taking over the school and everything?”

“Mmmmmmmmm. Shouldn’t. Boss wouldn’t like that. Uhhh, this girl is a marvel.” His voice was lazy and sated.

“You could let it go though, couldn’t you? Just this once? For me?”

The ravenglow saturated the room. Stephanie’s artful lips discouraged heavy thought. Veronica began to kiss his cheek.

“Well, I, uh, I, maybe . . . mmmmmmmm, oh fuck, whatever. Yessss. Anything you want, nymph. Anything at all.”

“Oh Memphis, you’ve made me so happy,” she sighed, kissing him. “This has been such a fun week.”

“Great fire, the little babe is going to make me cum again!”

Veronica watched keenly as Phales stiffened and spewed hot demonseed into Stephanie’s receptive mouth. The sexy cheerleader sucked him down like his cock was a milkshake with a prize at the bottom. Ravenglow throbbed all around them.

Veronica could hardly wait for Monday morning.