The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becky:

Chapter 1:

Special Delivery:

Jenny’s last delivery of the day proves the most interesting.

Why was the last one always at the top of a building with a non-functional lift? Jenny cursed the whims of fate for the umpteenth time that day as she climbed the stairs to the top of the building. Truth be told, she would’ve been just as angry if it had been first thing in the morning that she’d had this call… or at any other time. Jen didn’t like climbing flights of stairs, nor did she particularly like her job of couriering mail. However, it offered flexible hours with not inconsiderate pay, she was by herself during the day and, provided she hit her targets, there was no way her employers could ever prove that she occasionally took some time off for auditions.

Like most young women in that part of Los Angeles, Jenny fancied herself as an aspiring star. Again like most young women in LA, she’d barely got past square one. All she’d achieved was a number of auditions that had seldom progressed as far as the first call back. Still, unlike many of the other potentials, Jenny had her own place and a job to pay for it. Her existence was hardly to be envied, but she wasn’t about to hit rock bottom.

However, as she finally made it to the top of the block of apartments, Jenny was in no mood for thinking how lucky she was. All she reckoned was how dehydrating it had been to mount all those stairs in her brown overalls and how Ms A. Luré had better like her damn package! And what kind of name was ‘Luré’ anyway? And why had someone sent her an expressly delivered package from inside LA? Couldn’t they have just delivered it themselves? In a fairly foul mood, Jenny finally reached the door of the client’s apartment and paused a second, checking herself out in a nearby mirror. Other than the slight sweat on her brow, Jen liked what she saw.

Her long blond hair was tied back in a single pony tail, elongating her face slightly and giving her what she perceived to be the model cum actress look currently in favour. Her baby blue eyes shone out, their piercing colour carefully accentuated by subtle makeup, the better should she suddenly find herself at a movie producer’s door. On top of that her high cheekbones and slightly drawn, flawless skin were exactly what the viewing public were looking for in their next star. All in all, she had it. Unfortunately no one else had noticed.

Nonetheless, her big break was just around the corner, of that she was sure. Loosening the top few buttons of her overalls, the thick material failing to allow suitable air underneath to cool her down after her long climb in the LA evening heat, Jenny checked for the last time that she had the correct address before knocking on the door.

It opened quickly, revealing a stunningly beautiful blond woman, little older than Jen, who was wearing a white bra and matching panties underneath a sarong and fairly transparent blouse. The woman’s hair was expensively done and her face was equally vibrant, the delicate makeup really bringing out the woman’s twinkling blue eyes. In that second Jenny realised just how hot the competition was in LA, but she wouldn’t allow herself to be intimidated.

“Ms A Lure?” she asked in a bored monotone, masking her shock at seeing such a beautiful woman in front of her. The blond looked taken aback to hear her.

“Miss Amelia Luré,” she replied in a Midwestern voice, explaining the correct pronunciation: Lure-ay. Jen shrugged her shoulders slightly, as if to say ‘Whatever.’ The young woman before her then offered the delivery girl a, quite frankly, sexy smile.

“To what do I owe the pleasure?” she asked, her voice a gentle purr.

“I’ve got a package for you,” the delivery girl replied simply, wanting to finish up and get away as soon as possible, as much to remind herself that she was beautiful and great and would soon be a star as to finish for the day. Hearing Jen’s explanation Ms Luré’s eyebrows rose comprehendingly.

“Ah, the crystal,” she explained, “Please, give it to me.” Jen complied, handing over the box and the papers that needed signing, simultaneously wondering about how much ‘the crystal’ she’d been carrying might have cost. Ms Luré finished her signature and handed the board back to Jenny who turned to leave.

“Just a moment,” said Amelia. Jen turned back, slightly surprised.

“You’ve had to walk up all those stairs,” wondered the blond, her tone very sympathetic, “Would you like to freshen up?” Jenny’s instant reaction was to say no, but her memory of the hot way back down and stuffy evening air outside suggested that cleaning herself up would be very pleasant indeed.

“That’s very kind,” she replied sincerely. Amelia smiled back and stood aside, allowing Jenny to walk in. The blond did so and could only marvel at the size and view of the apartment. It was three times the size of hers, in a much nicer part of town and had a wonderful outlook over the city. Jen’s bed-sit room with its view of the local convenience store didn’t quite compare. She turned to her hostess, a questioning look on her face.

“That door there,” indicated Amelia, before adding, “And would you like a glass of water or something?” Jenny said how lovely that would be and went into the bathroom. Like the rest of the apartment it was new and expensively designed but not ostentatious at all. She sprinkled some water over her face and felt ten times better, emerging, after drying herself, to find Amelia in the middle of the room with a glass of water in one hand and something in the other. Reaching for the proffered glass, Jen said her thanks.

“Oh not at all,” replied her hostess, “It’s the least I can do after you brought my crystal to me.” Jenny was curious in spite herself.

“What do you mean ‘crystal,’ Ms Luré?” she asked, “I’d have thought it wouldn’t be safe sending something valuable through the post.” The blond laughed.

“Oh please Jenny, call me Amelia.” Jen looked surprised, but her hostess merely pointed towards her shoulder.

“It’s on your name badge. As for the crystal? It’s just a synthetic stone designed to diffuse light a certain way.” Jen’s face must’ve shown her incomprehension.

“I mean,” continued her hostess, “That if you hold it up in front of a light it will make strange patterns appear to anyone who looks at it.”

“Why would you want it to do that?” asked Jenny. Amelia smiled.

“In order to entrance someone,” she replied quietly but… almost… sexily. Jen was confused.

“What do you mean ‘entrance?’” she wondered.

“I mean hypnotise someone,” explained Amelia. Jenny couldn’t stop herself from scoffing.

“Hypnotise someone?” she scoffed, “That’s complete and utter rubbish!” She realised she’d been rude and made to apologise but Amelia was merely smiling in a challenging, almost… predatory way.

“Oh really?” she asked, “Perhaps you’d like to put your money where your mouth is?”

“What?” Jen didn’t understand what was being suggested.

“How’s about we wager that I can hypnotise you.” Jenny was surprised.

“No way!” she exclaimed, “You can’t hypnotise me!” Holding up the crystal, Amelia responded.

“I bet I can,” was all she said. Jenny looked at the crystal and saw the light bouncing off it. It was blue, like an emerald or semi-precious gem, and hanging from a silver chain. Sure it was nice, but it was hardly sleep inducing! She’d show this strange woman a thing or to.

“Ok,” said the young blond, “You’re on.”

“Good,” replied Amelia, taking a step forward and bringing the crystal right up in front of Jen’s eyes, “But what should we bet?” Looking at the light being reflected by the stone, Jenny found her mind surprisingly clouded. She pulled back slightly and shook her head, thinking of sensible, worthwhile terms.

“If I win,” she finally suggested, “You pay me $50 dollars.”

“And if I win,” Amelia countered, “You have to give me $10.” Jen looked surprised.

“It’s only fair,” Amelia suggested, “I mean, I can afford slightly more.” Slightly hurt by the implication, but quickly realising the truth of the situation, Jenny nodded and held out her hand, thinking of what she’d do with her fifty bucks… maybe some sort of new haircut…? With a smile Amelia shook it before raising the crystal in front of Jen’s eyes again.

“However, in order for this to be fair, you do have to do what I say, Jenny,” she said in a firm but gentle voice, “You see hypnosis is all about helping someone entrance themselves and I can’t do that if you’re screwing up your eyes or singing or anything, so I need you to keep quiet and focus on the crystal. That way we can begin… begin very soon, as long as you keep looking at the crystal and focussing on my voice…” Jen did so, determined to win the fifty dollars. Of course, as soon as the hypnosis proper began, she’d concentrate all her will on remaining awake.

“That’s right Jen,” continued Amelia in the same quiet but controlled voice, “We’re almost ready to begin, you’ve just got to keep looking at the crystal, keep your eyes focussed on it… all you see is it, all you hear is my voice… they are all that you can see and all that you can hear… It’s so nice to look into the crystal and watch the pretty blueness of it, so relaxing… and my voice is so calm and relaxed, listening to it makes you calm and relaxed as well… so calm and relaxed… Just allow yourself to calm down and relax and we’ll begin…”

Jen did so, relaxing comfortably and staring into the soft blue light of the crystal while focussing on her hostess’ voice. She felt pleasantly relaxed and curiously tired… what was it she was doing again…? Looking into the crystal and listening to Amelia’s voice… but wasn’t there something else… something she had to begin doing…? She felt so sleepy all of a sudden and she couldn’t recall anything she had to begin, only… something about hypnosis… about being hypnotised… when you let someone else control your mind… But that couldn’t be right… could it…? No, Jen decided, she just had to keeping looking at the crystal and listening to her hostess’ voice…

“Listening to my voice and looking into my crystal helps you calm down and relax, Jenny…” continued Amelia, “After such a long day you just want to unwind and let your mind free… stop thinking about all the difficult things and just let your thoughts drift with my voice into the crystal… so that we can soon begin the hypnosis… It seems so big and bright, the crystal, you can’t look anywhere else… and my voice is so gentle and soothing, it’s making your eyes heavy… so heavy… they feel so heavy, like an enormous weight it pushing down on them…

“Try as you might, you can’t keep your eyes open much longer Jenny… Even as they’re slowly closing you feel your will and your mind floating away on my voice, into the crystal… becoming hypnotised… When your eyes shut you will be completely hypnotised, won’t you Jenny…? Your mind is so free and calm and asleep, the only thing you can hear is my voice… you want to obey my voice, Jenny… let it guide you to becoming completely hypnotised… and as your eyes shut, you know that I have completely hypnotised you… and you know that anyone who is hypnotised is completely under the control of the person who has hypnotised them, don’t you Jenny…? Say yes if it is true.”

“Yes…” whispered the delivery girl, her voice flat and lifeless.

“Well done Jenny,” encouraged Amelia, “You’re so hypnotised right now you have to obey everything I say, don’t you? Answer ‘yes’ if that’s true.”

“Yes…” said Jen once more. Amelia smiled, licking her lips in anticipation of her corruption of the hot young woman in front of her.

“That’s so good Jenny. You like being in this hypnotised state and you like obeying me… it’s so easy when you let someone else control you, it makes you so happy and you like being happy. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes…” was all Jen could say, her mind completely enslaved.

“Excellent,” replied Amelia, her voice suddenly different, business like and English, “In which case: hear and understand my instructions Jenny. You will always obey them and not question them although you won’t consciously remember them. They are simple. Every day, after your work, you will return to your home and put on some of your sexiest, most seductive clothes.

“You will then take this box,” Amelia picked up the open box her gem had arrived in, “And drive to this apartment building and come to my front door, thinking there was one delivery you forgot to do. When I open the door you will give me the box and I will invite you inside which you will accept. When you see me open the door you will feel incredibly aroused by me. When you enter my apartment you will feel increasingly aroused by me until, after no more than five minutes, you will try and seduce me and make love to me. You will think that I am the most gorgeous woman you have ever seen and will love every second you spend with me, enjoying the greatest orgasms of your life.

“When you leave you will take the box, go home and fall asleep, awaking at your usual time thinking of the amazing dreams you had, dreams in which you make love to a gorgeous woman. You will quickly realise that you are a lesbian and will endeavour to go out and meet other young, attractive women like yourself. When you do you will find out if they are lesbians and, if they are, you will contact me and we will arrange a time for you to bring them to this apartment and introduce them to me saying that I’m a friend of yours. I will then hypnotise them and we will make love to them. If we cannot do it immediately you will take them home and bring them to me at another opportunity.

“Similarly, if I ever open the door and am with another woman you will make love to both of us, as we will to you. Lastly: if you ever here me and only me say the words ‘Jenny should go to sleep,’ you will re-enter this hypnotic state. If you ever hear me say: ‘I want a special delivery from Jenny,’ you will dress as sexily as you can and will drive over here and make love to me as before. Do you understand?”

“Yes…” replied Jen. Amelia smiled to herself, looking forward to her weeknights.

“In which case Jenny,” the hypnotist finally concluded, “Whenever you hear me say the words ‘Jenny it’s time to go,’ you will count to five, whereupon you will wake up, dress and leave the apartment, going home as before. The exception is on this one occasion today, where you will imagine that you’ve just arrived to give me my package and have just entered the apartment. Naturally, your desire for me will explode as before. Do you understand?”

“Yes…” replied Jen for the last time.

“Very good, Jenny,” said Amelia, “So… ‘Jenny, it’s time to go!’” The blond hypnotist took a step back, sitting down on her nearby sofa and watched the beautiful delivery girl slowly come to while reflecting on Los Angeles. She’d only been there a day yet already she had her crystal back! Her protégé had done well… Not only that but the gem’s powers were undiminished, not that that was ever likely. Amelia had proved that with her immediate entrancement of the divine young creature before her. She’d been lucky to get such a girl and now she was going to enjoy that luck to its full extent!

Jen felt strangely disorientated. Where was she? Somebody’s apartment. Why was she here? To deliver a package. Why hadn’t she left…? Looking around she finally discovered the answer to that one. Because the woman she’d delivered the package to was incredibly gorgeous! Feelings that had seldom been a problem for Jenny before suddenly sprung up deep inside her. This woman was really attractive! She wanted to make love to her… be made love to by her… but where were these emotions coming from? In another second it didn’t matter.

Her passion growing exponentially, Jenny could barely contain her lust, let alone question its origins. She’d never really gone for girls before, although she’d occasionally wondered what it’d be like. Now she realised that she was going to find out… or crash and burn trying! Seeing the buxom, soft and beautiful blond on the sofa, her large breasts clearly visible beneath the thin material of her blouse, her long, sexy legs, poking through the sarong which revealed all the way up to her white panties… Jenny realised she couldn’t stop herself. She leant forwards and moved onto the other woman, pushing forwards and ‘trapping’ Amelia.

“Jenny, what the…?” asked the blond in mock surprise.

“Shhh…” whispered Jenny, before pushing her face against the other woman’s and kissing her on the mouth. Amelia reciprocated and Jenny gave vent to her boiling desire, pulling apart the sides of her overalls and revealing nothing but the matching bra and thong she wore underneath, the better to withstand the heat.

However, nothing could’ve contained the warmth she felt at that moment. Amelia, seeing how nearly naked her young friend was, quickly encouraged Jenny to disrobe completely, the gorgeous blond pulling away the remnants of her overalls before unclipping her bra and removing her underwear. She then launched herself at the blond, the blouse disintegrating beneath Jen’s lust while the sarong came away with a single yank.

Naked and aroused beyond redemption, Jenny proceeded to make love to her mistress, attacking the slightly older woman’s breasts aggressively, though not expertly, before quickly working her way down to Amelia’s pussy, which was dripping with arousal after the successful hypnosis and even more successful reception of her instructions.

Jen was soon licking and fingering her mistress to the best of her abilities, stimulating the blond with almost delirious abandon. Amelia, who hadn’t been quite so attacked in a while, gave herself in to the younger woman’s aggression, feeling the sweeping tide of orgasm rise quickly. In seconds it broke, washing through her body and causing her to scream and yelp until, after a good extra minute of Jenny’s prolonged exertions, she repaid the favour, bidding the blond learn from experience.

A few hours later Jen left the apartment, went home and called into work the following day wondering quite where her sudden desire for women had come from. Unfortunately it didn’t go away and Jenny almost got into trouble because of it on more than one occasion that day! However, she made it through to the evening, returned home and… found one last package that needed delivering. With a groan she showered and changed into some more comfortable clothes before heading off on her delivery…

The following morning Jen returned to work, her lesbian desire even more pronounced than before. She desperately wanted to make love to other woman, but surely she couldn’t start trying to seduce other girls…? Her craving proved overpowering and, impressively quickly, she found another, equally attractive girl who wanted to share her bed. But, for some reason, she didn’t take that person to her home. Instead she phoned someone up and took her new friend to somewhere she’d never been before… And on the following morning, feeling surprisingly tired after a hectic dream the night before, Jenny returned to work again, her desire to find further female companionship all the stronger…

THE END…?