The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becky:

Chapter 2:

Poker, part 1:

An innocent game of poker has some sinister repercussions.

It was a tense moment. Like two boxers about to enter the final round of a hard fought contest, the two remaining participants endeavoured to stare one another down, locked in a cycle of vicious gladiatorial combat. Neither was prepared to give an inch, even as their hearts pounded and their confidence wavered. Leaning back slowly and with a wide smile, as if to suggest total self-assurance, one of the competitors casually picked up a pen, to a general drawing in of breath from the pair of assembled spectators.

“I’ll raise your Sunday roast a… car wash,” announced the woman, writing the words ‘Car wash’ on a piece of paper and throwing it into the middle of the table. There was a gasp from the collected women seated around. Mai-Ling Carter’s car was filthy after her half brother had taken it hunting two days before, only to return it at three o’clock in the morning covered in grime and smelling faintly of skunk. Across from Mai-Ling, or May as her Americanised name was, her opponent considered her options.

“When you say wash it,” she finally wondered aloud, in her soft, delectable Midwestern accent, “Do you mean just the outside?” Mai-Ling smiled devilishly.

“Inside and out,” she replied to a general ooh from the other players.

“That’s a heck of a bet, May,” interjected Roseanna Johnson. Maria Sanchez agreed:

“You’d better have good cards!” Mai-Ling leant back a little further, confident she had her opponent beat. But it seemed that was not the case. With more than a little ceremony, the woman sitting opposite her took out a pen and carefully wrote her response, taking up the paper in a hand and blowing it gently out of her hand. It wafted through the air, landing in the middle of the table. Mai-Ling snatched it up, read it and dropped it back down.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” she demanded combatively. Her opponent smiled graciously.

“Exactly what it says: if you win I will wash your car, inside and out, cook you a Sunday roast, mow your lawn, baby-sit your nephew, buy you tickets to that play you want to see and will introduce you to my hair stylist. But, if you lose, I only want one thing…”

“To try and hypnotise me,” finished Mai-Ling. Across the table her opponent nodded with a smile, before turning to the bemused other players.

“You see I’ve been reading up on hypnosis and I’m just dying to try it out on someone! The only problem is that I’ve got no one willing to be a subject for me.” She stopped explaining and turned back to May. “So, if you’re game, that’s my bet.” There was a long pause as Mai-Ling considered her options, her faced creased into a frown as she wondered what she might be letting herself in for. She didn’t want to back down after all that, but the idea of being hypnotised… Suddenly a way out presented itself to her.

“Well the only way I’ll accept that bet is if you agree to something equally humiliating!” she demanded with a certain amount of glee. Across from her Amelia looked interested rather than worried.

“Such as?” she asked. With the air of someone laying down a royal flush, May revealed her master plan.

“If you win you get to hypnotise me, but only if Rosie and Mary are present to make sure you don’t do anything… strange…” She paused a moment, trying to ascertain what Amelia was playing at, but the other woman merely continued smiling in her calm, infuriating way. Well that wouldn’t last, reckoned the Korean woman. Trying to hide her own smile, Mai-Ling played her trump card.

“And if I win you’ve got to let me tie you to a bed and tickle you with feathers!” Both Roseanna and Maria snorted at that.

“May, what the heck?” demanded the American.

“Yeah, I mean… that’s a bit weird, even for these games of ours!” agreed Mary. However, Mai-Ling stuck to her guns, waiting for Amelia’s eyes to bulge. But the newcomer merely looked thoughtful.

“Ok,” the young woman replied, “I see your bet.” Suddenly May was fearful. From a fun game Amelia had suggested to them, based on a film the four of them liked, the poker had suddenly become very serious. She’d thought the gorgeous blonde would have called it all off when she was threatened with being tied to a bed and tickled… Only here she was going through with it! For a delicious moment Mai-Ling imagined actually doing it… tying the other woman to a bed and tickling her… The thought sent a not inconsiderable shiver down her spine…

But what if she lost? What if her cards weren’t as good as she thought they were? What if she had to allow herself to be hypnotised? Well, in that case, Mary and Rosie would be there to stop anything untoward happening. Whereas if Mai-Ling got Amelia into a room and tied to a bed with just herself for company…? That was a delectable possibility she felt a little faint and more than a little thrilled by. She just couldn’t believe she’d said it out loud! Her tickle fetish was something nobody knew about! However, that wasn’t what was relevant. What was important was who was about to win. Looking as carefree as possible, both May and Amelia turned their cards over…

“I can’t believe you took that bet!” May, Mary and Rosie were on their way back to their apartments, situated in the same building as Amelia’s.

“I know,” gushed Mai-Ling in response, “My heart was in my mouth!”

“And she did the same to us two as well,” giggled Maria, “Bet everything against hypnotising us.”

“Well I totally didn’t expect you to call her!” replied May, light headed but very cheerful, “And why on Earth did you go for making her into a maid?” she asked. Mary stuck out her chin.

“Hey, I was taking a leaf out of your book! Besides, Latina women are always the maids in this city, it’s about time one of them got a nice American girl to work for them.” They all laughed.

“It’s just for a week,” chided Rosie, “And you’re going to have to wait a few days.”

“Yeah,” agreed Maria, “I’m going to have to wait for my slave, sorry maid, until you’ve finished with her May. I mean… you’re really going to tickler her?” Mai-Ling, highly aroused at the prospect, did well to hide her enthusiasm.

“I’m just going to teach her not to make such silly bets, nothing too bad.” She desperately sought to change the subject, turning to Roseanna.

“But why did you not call her Rosie? I mean, she’d already lost twice with her silly hypnosis bets!” Roseanna felt the chill in her stomach.

“I don’t know,” she stammered, “It just seemed so weird!”

“Well it was nice of her to change her stake,” interjected Maria.

“Yeah,” continued Mai-Ling, “And you still get a nice meal, a night out at the theatre and the tickets to that play.” Rosie smiled wanly by way of reply and stopped at her door.

“That’s true,” she replied, “I’ll see you both tomorrow, right?” The other girls both said yes and left Roseanna to go into her apartment. Alone with Maria, Mai-Ling decided to broach a more delicate subject.

“What do you think about Amelia?” she asked. Maria pursed her lips and turned thoughtful.

“She’s nice…” she began.

“Ok…” encouraged May, wanting to get beyond the pleasantries.

“It’s just,” said Mary, her voice wavering slightly.

“Yes…?”

“It’s just… she kind of creeps me out slightly, you know? I mean, we’ve been living here six months and I know you and Rosie really well. But Amelia? She’s only arrived last week and already she’s acting like she’s part of our group, doing stuff with us like we’re best friends and making crazy bets. It’s just… weird… And that friend of hers who comes by, like every night…? The blond? What’s that about?” Mai-Ling, who’d been thinking the same thing, voiced her concerns.

“Yeah… and what about her name… Amelia Luré? That sound American to you? Or that thing about the hypnotism, what’s that all about? She some sort of mesmerist or something?” Maria laughed at that, realising how paranoid she and her friend were sounding.

“No way. I think she was just trying to break the ice is all. That thing about the hypnosis was just a joke. There’s no way you can entrance someone against their will, I saw a show on it. It’s totally impossible. She just wanted to have a laugh is all.”

“Well she’d going to have a laugh and a half when she pays off my bet!” cackled Mai-Ling. Maria laughed with her friend.

“Yeah, and she’s going to have to work pretty hard for me, too! I haven’t had a maid since back home.” With that both woman enjoyed another good laugh before Mary turned to unlock her door.

“You want a quiet drink to round off the evening?” she asked innocently. Mai-Ling hesitated, her heart and mind pulling her in two different directions. Finally, as it always did, the brain won.

“No, I’ve got to be up early tomorrow. I’ve got an audition.”

“Really?” replied Maria with genuine enthusiasm, “Anything I’d know?” May waved her hand disparagingly.

“Nothing much, just an understudy gig, but wish me luck!”

“Good luck!” replied Mary with a wave and went into her room.

“Yeah,” muttered Mai-Ling absentmindedly as she turned towards her apartment, but it wasn’t the audition that she was thinking about.

Like Maria and Roseanna, Mai-Ling was an American girl in Los Angeles looking for her big break. Unlike most other young hopefuls Mary, Rosie and May had wealthy parents back at their various homes who were bankrolling their courses, their flats and their lifestyles. All three were well trained dancers and were devoted to making it, but after two years of back breaking routines and constant rejection Mai-Ling was beginning to question whether success would find her. She’d have been surprised to find that Maria and Roseanna were suffering similar doubts.

Still, as she let herself into her flat, May’s mind was not on dancing, auditions or her best friends, who she usually thought about. Instead the sexy, sultry Amelia filled her thoughts. Even as she closed the door she found her nipples hardening while she considered tickling the buxom, beautiful blond. It had always been one of her ultimate fantasies to do that to another girl and now it was being realised… in less than three days!

Even as she thought it Mai-Ling realised her hands were under her loose T-shirt. The sports bra she was wearing to protect her full breasts was quickly removed and both her nipples were stood at full attention as her fingers, seemingly unbidden, stimulated them aggressively. May’s American-Korean body wanted loving and, thinking of the delightful tickling she was going to unleash on her new friend, she slipped onto her bed.

The Asian girl would’ve been surprised to know that Maria was doing something pretty similar at that exact moment. The half Mexican half Los Angeles young woman had suddenly felt quite how sexy it would be to have another girl living in her apartment, wearing a maid’s uniform and answering to her beck and call. Taller, curvier and darker skinned than her Asian friend, Maria also thought of May and Rosie as she slipped a hand beneath her skirt.

All the times she’d invited the other girls in for a drink, only to get knocked back… she was almost beginning to doubt that Mai-Ling and Rosie fancied her! But perhaps when her slave was around… maybe then she could somehow effect a chance bringing together of the two of them… her, her new maid, May and Rosie…? With that enticing thought Maria felt her passion double and she gleefully gave herself fully to the ministrations of her fingers.

In her apartment Rosie tried to resist her latent desire, but to no avail. It was wrong to fancy girls. It was wrong to desire her friends. But that couldn’t stop her from thinking about May, Mary and Amelia and it certainly didn’t stop her body from sending pangs of eroticism up and down her skin. As the wondrous fantasies played out in her innocent mind Roseanna tried to ignore them, but one was pushing through, crowding out all the rest…

…To be hypnotised… to give up control… to be totally under someone else’s command… another girl’s… Rosie had imagined it in the past but had buried her feelings deep, only now they were rearing. Even before she realised she was doing it Roseanna was lying on her bed one hand in her shorts the other rubbing her nipples. It was wrong to do this…! Even worse, it was wicked and she’d resisted for so long… but her desire refused to dissipate like it usually did and, with a heartfelt moan, Rosie allowed her hands their freedom.

And lastly, in her room and by herself, Amelia was also fast approaching orgasm. The thought of Mai-Ling lithe though well endowed body… Maria’s Latina curves… Roseanna’s innocent, quiet timidity that concealed the raging fires within… It seemed that she’d found more than just three wealthy, attractive girls when she’d moved into her new apartment ten days before, and she was going to enjoy every moment with them!

TO BE CONTINUED…