The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becky:

Chapter 3:

Poker, part 2:

“So where do you want me?”

“On the bed.” It came out far quicker than Mai-Ling intended, so, with a clearing of her throat, she endeavoured to appear less eager.

“I mean, we don’t have to go through with this if you don’t want to, it wouldn’t bother me.” Even as she said the words May’s breasts and pussy screamed at that complete and utter untruth. Still, the more she’d thought about all the things she wanted to do to Amelia the more a small but persistent part of her mind insisted that she shouldn’t go through with it. So she offered Amelia a way out. The blond merely cocked her hip at a divine angle and put on her most sultry expression.

“You wouldn’t be suggesting I’d renege on payment May?” she challenged, her Midwestern voice a hot mixture of sass and sex. Mai-Ling was quick to defend herself while her nipples and pussy cried out in delight.

“Oh no,” she gushed, “I just reckoned that you might not have understood quite what you were getting yourself into. I’d feel very guilty if I didn’t at least offer you an alternative.” Amelia smiled, again in the sultry manner that went right through May’s heart and straight to her already quite aroused pussy. Well, Mai-Ling had at least offered her new friend a way out. If she didn’t want to take it…?

“In which case, lie down on the bed, face up,” she instructed. The blond went through from the kitchen come dining room of the apartment and into the bedroom. There a king size bed on a wrought iron frame awaited her. Ahead of the Korean-American the Midwest-American girl couldn’t stop a lustful smile from playing across her lips, but it was only for a second. Turning back to Mai-Ling she asked for instructions. Starting to shiver in anticipation, May could barely speak.

“Just, err… lie down… on the bed, on your, err… back…” Amelia turned to the bed for a moment before stopping and looking back at Mai-Ling with a quizzical expression.

“Err… yes…?” asked May, suddenly fearful that her greatest desire was about to be taken from her.

“It would probably be better if I took my clothes of now, wouldn’t it?” enquired the American. May’s already jumpy heart temporarily flew up into her mouth, rendering her incapable of speech.

“That way the feathers would be more effective,” continued the blond, seemingly oblivious to the Asian girl’s temporary paralysis. Finally May got back her voice.

“Yes, that would be a great idea,” she squeaked. Amelia nodded and smiled. It started out friendly but, as she began teasing up her T-shirt, the smile quickly became a sultry, smouldering look that caused Mai-Ling’s already aroused pussy to moisten appreciably. As she looked at the blonde strip, May felt weak kneed and close to orgasm.

First Amelia kicked off her sandals while easing up her T shirt. The white material was unflattering but the same could not be said of the expensive underwear she had on underneath. It was a black, satin Wonderbra which pushed the blonde’s already ample cleavage up and out. Amelia had pale skin despite living in LA and Mai-Ling could only imagine what her friend’s breasts would be like free of their encumbrance. She didn’t have to imagine how her guest’s legs looked for too long.

The billowy, light white skirt came away quickly, leaving Amelia in just her bra and matching panties. May couldn’t stop herself from glancing down. Amelia was either naturally hairless or had groomed recently. Remembering where she was, Mai-Ling finally took her eyes up to those of her guest… who she was about to tickle… who had just been speaking…!

“Sorry, what was that?” asked the Korean. Smiling that oh so sexy smile again, the blond repeated herself.

“I was just thinking that it seems a bit unfair that I’m in my bra and panties while you’re fully dressed. You should strip… strip down to the same level I’m at, that’s what you need for some tickling!” May instantly felt her arousal increase yet again… to be near naked and tickling another girl…? That was her idea of heaven almost! She removed her shorts and T shirt, though she took the time to make a little show of it. Underneath she had her best lingerie on. It was also black, but much more transparent and lacy than Amy’s more enveloping garments. Mai-Ling hoped her friend couldn’t see her erect nipples and the slight damp spot where her arousal had soaked through.

“Perhaps you should lie on the bed?” she asked. The sultry smile came out again, paralysing May once more, while Amelia moved onto the bed on her hands and knees, her petite ass waving in the air for what seemed like an eternity. Only her inability to move stopped the Korean from grabbing the delectable derriere in front of her. Turning over, her head on the pillow and the devastating smile on her face, Amy placed her arms against the iron railings of the bed.

“I’m ready when you are…” she purred. Galvanised into action, Mai-Ling wasted little time. Four white silk scarves appeared and she tied each of Amelia’s limbs to the cast iron of the bed quickly, the blond ooh-ing and ah-ing as each knot was tightened enough to bind if not to hurt. Her victim secured, May went to her bedside table, opened the cupboard and retrieved the long, fluffy feather duster she’d purchased two days before. In the intervening nights she’d stroked her own body with it, the light touch enough to drive her to wild orgasms purely in anticipation of this moment… but still she hesitated.

“Last chance,” she whispered. Amelia simply offered her another mesmerizing smile.

“Do your worst,” she purred, “I don’t back out on a bet… and don’t stop. I can take anything you can give me.” May’s pussy was tingling so much she almost came there and then. Her nipples were two sharp bullets trying to break free of her bra. Delicately shaking the feather from side to side she moved onto the bed between Amy’s spread eagled legs. Suddenly a look of panic crossed the blonde’s face. Mai-Ling realised the girl had only just come to terms with what she’d let herself in for.

“No, May, no!” exclaimed the bound Midwesterner, “No… No!” It was music to the Korean’s ears. All her adult life she’d wanted to do this, now it was finally going to happen… Amelia had said she should do her worst and she would do it…

“Tee hee heeeeeee!” It took a single flick of the feather up Amelia’s left hand side to break through the blonde’s defences. Suitably encouraged, May unleashed ten years of pent up desire.

“HA! HA! HAAAAaaaaa!” wailed Amelia, as the feather ran up and down her sides, “Nooooohhhh!” she giggled as Mai-Ling rustled the duster in the blonde’s armpits. In no time at all she was laughing maniacally, each flick of the feather enough to drive her into another fit of chaotic giggling… and she’d allowed this to be done to her!

For her part May had already discovered that some things are even better than anticipated! Every giggle, every squeal, every laugh and every sound that came from Amelia was driving the Korean to a level of arousal she hadn’t thought possible. Her pussy was gushing, her nipples felt like they were about to pop and the riot of emotion and sensation in the depths of her insides was threatening to overwhelm her.

Ditching the feather Mai-Ling let her fingers do the talking, her soft digits and manicured nails the perfect tool for eliciting the maximum of response. She discovered all of Amelia’s most ticklish spots: the soles of her feet, the insides of her armpits, her ribs and her knees. She even found the somewhat less conventional areas…

Amelia was laughing hysterically, every touch from the gorgeous Korean girl like a thousand tiny feathers tickling away. But nothing prepared her for what happened when Mai-Ling tickled up her legs. With an explosion of sound Amelia squealed her mixture of approval and warning. It was quite the most ticklish sensation she’d ever felt! Suitably encouraged, May wasted little time in exploiting this fact, finding the Amy’s most ticklish area: just where her legs met her ass.

It was… heavenly! The blond felt the ticklish fingers working away in proximity of her ass and realised she was dangerously close to one of the greatest orgasms of her existence. Mai-Ling realised this too and redoubled her efforts, only she found herself completely powerless in the face of her own, overwhelming desire. Maintaining the tickling sensation on Amelia’s ass, she slowly bent down and placed her lips on the sodden material of the blonde’s panties.

Feeling the other girl start to kiss her pussy through her lingerie, while her ass and body were tickled and stimulated in ways she never thought possible, Amelia felt the orgasms explode through her. With the most almighty of screams she positively shook the roof with her climax, very glad it was a Wednesday morning and the only people in the building were her and May.

The Korean girl performed her job well, constantly altering where her hands and face were stimulating on Amelia’s hypersensitive body so that the blond experienced orgasm after orgasm. When Amelia finally croaked ‘Enough!’ May loosened the bonds she’d created and moved up to hold the exhausted blond close. They kissed, the Korean finally fulfilling a desire she’d held for years… only it wasn’t enough. She leaned back from Amelia and looked at her plaintively.

“Err… can you… can you… do that for me?” With a seductive smile, Amelia leant forwards and pulled Mai-Ling close.

“Again and again…” she promised, her voice strangely different to the Midwest accent of before. Mai-Ling didn’t notice the change. Instead she closed her eyes, extended her arms and legs to the four corners of the bed and waited to be tickled to orgasm…

TO BE CONTINUED…