The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becky:

Chapter 4:

Poker, part 3:

Maria hadn’t seen either May or Amy for seven days. She was beginning to worry, and get annoyed about what she regarded as a clear attempt to refuse to come through on a bet, when her doorbell rang unexpectedly. Hurriedly pulling on a dressing gown over her nightie, Mary went over to the door of her apartment and opened it. Ten seconds later she closed it, open mouthed.

Amelia was wearing what could, in one way, be described as a maid’s uniform. In another it was a mixture of vinyl and leather that had necessitated her to wear a trench coat to hide her near nakedness on the short walk down the corridor between their apartments. Maria looked at her friend in bemusement for a moment, trying to process all of what she was seeing.

The blond was wearing a shiny black maid’s uniform that was cut perilously high on the leg and dangerously low to the breast. The suspender belt at the top of Amelia’s thighs was clearly visible on both legs, the thin material of her suspenders ending a good couple of inches beneath her skirt. Up top was a similar story: a white vest, which barely covered down to Amelia’s nipples, showed off the top of the blonde’s black leather bra, the matt, thick material contrasting strongly with the soft pale skin of the Midwesterner’s breasts, which seemed both luminous and enormous to Maria’s bulging eyes. Standing up straight to attention, Amelia’s expression, unlike her outfit, was one of practiced efficiency.

“Where would like me to begin mistress?” she asked huskily, her Middle-American accent caressing every syllable with the utmost of eroticism. Fighting and failing to keep the smile off her face, not to mention the delicious thrill in her pussy, Mary wasn’t quite sure where her servant should start. Still, realising that her apartment was already quite neat, Maria having tidied it much more than usual for some reason, the Mexican could only think of one place which her maid could work in.

“How about the bedroom?” she asked, just managing to keep the shiver from her voice.

“Of course mistress,” replied Amelia and turned to walk to Maria’s bedroom. The Mexican could only stand and watch as the maid went away. Each step was accentuated by the maximum of sway and the skirt, for all its shininess, was made of quite flimsy material. More than once Mary glimpsed underneath, observing the black panties that matched Amelia’s bra. Seeing them made the Mexican’s nipples harden. Sucking in a strangulated breath, she went into her room after the blond… and stopped dead in the doorway.

Amelia was bent over picking up the few discarded clothes lying in a pile on the floor, her ass pointed right at the door. The skirt, or belt depending on how conservative you were, framed a tantalisingly perfect image of Amelia’s bottom, the petite, soft, white skin seeming to all but invite Maria over to her maid. She wanted to kiss that gorgeous ass… play with it… submit to it…

All of a sudden Amelia was standing up straight again, the clothes in her hand. Maria breathed a sigh, half of relief that she hadn’t gone over and grabbed her friend’s ass, half in regret. From the doorway she watched as her maid dropped the clothes onto the bed and picked up the individual garments, folding them expertly before laying them in a pile on the other side of the double bed.

They were the clothes Maria had been wearing the night before and, with a start, she remembered what she’d been doing in them earlier… Rosie had been away the previous evening while May and Amy were unobtainable. None of Mary’s other friends were about either and the young Latina woman had found herself at a loss as to what to do, so she’d pulled on some comfort slacks and curled up on her couch in front of the TV.

There had been the usual array of boring programs dotted about but, at a loss for anything else to do, Maria had allowed herself to be sucked into them. Suddenly eight o’clock had become eleven thirty and she’d found herself watching a film she’d never seen before. It was a badly acted, made for TV piece of crap but Mary hadn’t tuned out.

Instead she’d found herself transfixed as a woman, the star of the film, started to sleep with just about every other cast member. Maria certainly wasn’t into pornography, nor was she suffering from a lack of sex, but seeing the sexy blond antiheroine doing her stuff had been surprisingly stimulating, not least when she cornered her young maid at one stage and gave her a brisk seeing to.

Before she realised it Maria’s hand was inside her slacks and down her panties, while her other was investigating the inside of her T shirt. Shocked to be masturbating so suddenly and uncontrollably, but thrilled at the feelings she was eliciting, Maria followed the course of the two TV stars’ love making, climaxing as the maid, in typical soft core fashion, endured a huge orgasm despite still wearing most of her clothes.

Tired after her own, very real, climax, Maria went into her room, shed most of her clothes, pulled on her nightie and went to bed. Those clothes bore the evidence or her previous activities, but it seemed that Amy hadn’t noticed. Fortunately, although the slacks had been pretty dry, Maria had been paranoid enough to make sure her panties were in her clothes basket… which was where Amy was heading…!

“I’ll take that!” Maria all but yelped, seeing the blond pick up the dirty laundry. The maid turned to her mistress with an incredibly sexy smile.

“Don’t worry mistress,” Amelia purred, sending a shimmer through Maria’s body, “I’ll take care of these.” And she did, returning a minute later, having put all the clothes into Maria’s washer dryer. The Mexican was lying on her bed, feeling positively weak after seeing her maid’s sexy smile. Entering the room, Amelia flashed it again to see her mistress prostrate on the bed.

“Perhaps it’s time to make the bed?” the blond asked. Maria couldn’t even reply, so Amelia did as she’d suggested and started smoothing out the duvet covers, pulling the taut and over Maria. The Mexican could only gasp as she saw her maid’s breasts bouncing up and down while she leant over and tightened the covers… she could only sigh when Amelia climbed onto the bed to tuck in the far corners, moving forwards on her hands and knees and pointing her recently tickled ass right at Maria.

The Mexican was rapidly losing the will to resist her feelings of desire. Seeing her maid in all her glory, on her bed and sexy as hell, Maria was overcome. Before she even realised it, once again her hands were moving of their own volition, stimulating the already aroused areas of her breasts and pussy. Now Amelia turned to her ‘mistress’ with a look of fiendish sexiness.

“Perhaps mistress needs some help?” she wondered, padding towards Maria on her hands and knees like a panther. The Mexican could only whimper. Reaching the edge of the duvet, the blond slowly pulled back the covers to reveal Maria, her hands touching her body through her nightie and her eyes yearning for external stimulation. Leaning forwards, Amelia kissed her friend’s right breast through the nightie.

“Huh…!” gasped Maria, her nipples instantly rock hard. Amelia wasted little time in confirming the fact, the Mexican’s gown and nightie coming undone and revealing her large, perfectly formed breasts, with their little nipples quivering in excitement. Amelia took one in her index finger and thumb and began rolling the little teat, causing Maria’s already shivering body to buck at the sensation.

“Nuhooo…” breathed the Mexican girl, already perilously close to orgasm. “Don’t… stop…” she gasped and Amelia continued, using her whole hand to rub Maria’s hyper-stimulated breasts before bringing her face down to them. The dark haired beauty could barely move she was so turned on. Her breasts had always been incredibly sensitive and in the past she’d often brought herself to orgasm just by stimulating them herself.

In fact, her first climax had come when her parents’ maid, on unpaid overtime, first introduced the Sanchez’s beautiful daughter to the joy of having her nipples sucked. Now she was completely in the control of another maid, who brought her mouth back from Maria’s chest, though kept her fingers stimulating and tweaking them.

“You like that, don’t you Mary…” whispered the blond, her accent suddenly different from before and far more commanding, “It’s so nice, isn’t it…?” Completely in thrall to the awesome feelings coursing through her body, Maria couldn’t even nod, let alone notice the sudden change in her slave, although she could still moan appreciably.

“But a maid can’t give these feelings to her mistress, Mary…” continued Amelia, “A mistress can only give them to her maid… isn’t that right…?” Even as she said it she squeezed Maria’s nipples hard, with one hand, while simultaneously grinding her knee against the Mexican’s sodden nightie, pushing through the wet material against her lover’s pussy. Maria lost another bit of her mind to the all encompassing feelings.

“That’s right, Mary,” explained Amelia, “Your mistress is giving these feelings to you… do you love your mistress…? Do you love… me…? Answer…”

“Yes!” yelped Maria, her mind overawed by the overpowering arousal her body was experiencing.

“Then cum for me, Maria!” commanded Amy, instantly dropping her face to the Mexican’s breasts while her right hand immediately found its way into the moaning girl’s panties. The sudden and dual increase in stimulation was far too much for Maria and she felt the orgasm explode over her, washing away all resistance with it. When finally it was over she looked at Amelia.

“Mistress…?” she asked hesitantly. Amy smiled.

“Yes, Maria, and I have an outfit for you…” she explained, “But first there is something you can do for me…”

“Anything!” agreed the girl, “Command me!” Amelia smiled sexily and pulled open the vest straining to contain her breasts.

“Oh I think you can guess what I want,” she whispered huskily… and Maria did…

TO BE CONTINUED…