The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becky:

Chapter 5:

Poker, part 4:

Rosie woke up in her apartment. Oh no! It had happened again! To be honest, the diminutive, if sexy and beautiful, redhead was getting scared. She was falling asleep and waking up completely unaware of how she’d got where she was. Not only that but every time she woke up she was dressed in, at the very most, her bra and panties… sometimes considerably less! To compound matters her only memories of these moments of narcoleptic somnambulism were incredible, mind blowing orgasms! And they all seemed to have a common theme.

She’d be awake and then she’d imagine Amelia, the night the two of them, with May and Mary, had played poker. Only, instead of what had happened that evening, Amelia would win against the two other girls, entrancing them both by making them look at some strange blue gem. Looking into it was very peaceful… very sleepy… very hypnotic for Rose…

Whenever she thought of the gem it seemed to swell up and completely swallow all of Rosie’s vision and that of May and Mary. Roseanna tried to fight it, tried to stop the blue light from taking control of her but, and this was the worrying bit, a part of her didn’t want to fight… it wanted to lose control, to be brought teetering on the edge of a massive orgasm… one stimulated by May, Mary and Amelia… Rosie would be held there till the feelings were almost maddening… and then release.

Only whenever she felt that liberation she’d wake up, in her flat, wearing very little and with a huge wet patch beneath where she’d been lying. It was very worrying. Similarly concerning was the fact that all three of her, to be honest, only friends in LA seemed to have disappeared, except for the occasional moans of passion whenever she passed by their doors. Rosie hadn’t plucked up the courage to investigate, although a part of her, that same, wicked, delicious part of her that liked girls and made her want to fall asleep, craved to see what was going on in those rooms almost more than life its self. But that was silly really. It was probably just the TV or something equally innocent.

She got up, putting on a light summer dress on top of the white and red checked cotton panties she hadn’t worn since she’d last been to school. Rosie wondered what to do for the day. There was nothing much on with regards to work and she didn’t want to start phoning people before midday again, that would seem like she needed help and, above all else, Roseanna didn’t want people saying how she couldn’t hack it by herself. Her parents were forever using that argument to try and get her to return home.

Suddenly Rosie’s doorbell rang. She was so surprised at first that she couldn’t think what it was until, with a flash of comprehension, she realised that someone had come to see her. It could only be one of three people and, almost racing to the door in her desire for some company for the first time in weeks, Roseanna wondered which of her friends would be there. It was Amelia, wearing little more than a thin dressing gown.

“Hey there!” said the blond with genuine enthusiasm in her Midwestern accent.

“Hi!” replied the redheaded girl keenly, forgetting to try and maintain her cool. But Amelia didn’t seem amused by Rosie’s eagerness instead she smiled broadly, in a very friendly way.

“I just came by to say how sorry I was,” she explained. Rosie was at a loss.

“Why are you sorry?” she asked.

“Well,” replied Amy, with a slight air of having a difficult to job to do, “I’ve kind of been busy these last two weeks with the other girls.”

“Oh?” responded Rosie, trying hard and failing to hide her disappointment. Why had they been doing stuff without her? It wasn’t quite like she thought.

“It’s not like that silly!” laughed Amelia, “I meant I’ve been paying back those stupid bets I made.”

“Of course!” Rosie almost yelped with relief before recovering herself, “Err… how was it?” Amy smiled.

“Well, May really didn’t hold back on the tickling, I can tell you that. And Mary was an absolute slave driver! Still, I’ve paid them back and they’re around at mine now. Do you want to come over?”

“Sure!” breathed Roseanna excitedly, “Let’s go!” Amy took her friend’s arm and led her towards her apartment, which she’d left unlocked for the brief duration of her trip down the corridor to pick Rosie up. As they walked Rosie found her eyes looking her friend up and down. Amelia appeared to have nothing on under her gown! Furiously trying to control both her surprise and her… lust, Roseanna looked away as they arrived at the blonde’s apartment. Pushing open the door they both went inside. Instantly the sounds of furious love making could be heard from the rear… from the bedroom. Rosie froze.

“What’s going on?” she whispered. Amelia smiled.

“Why don’t you go and see?” she asked quietly. Tentatively, curiously and, dare she admit, increasingly aroused, Rosie advanced on the door to the bedroom. What she saw took her breath away, but it also routed her to the spot and sent thrills of pure eroticism through her body. May was stark naked and tied to a bed. Mary was wearing a maid’s uniform that might as well have not existed so revealing was it, showing the Mexican’s absence of bra and panties clearly.

Not that it was that which so arrested Rosie’s attention. No, it was the feather Maria was flicking up and down May’s body that Roseanna looked at. That and the Mexican’s face simultaneously buried in the Korean girl’s pussy. Judging by the look of pure euphoria on Mai-Ling’s face, this was not an undesirable state of affairs. As if to prove this, the giggling, shrieking Korean lost all control and exploded into orgasm. Not wanting to short change her friend, Mary continued lapping away at May’s pussy, sending the Korean up to climatic heights once more.

“Sexy, isn’t it?” purred a voice right next to Rosie’s ear, one she didn’t recognise. She spun round in shock and saw Amelia, standing behind her completely naked, her tall, full, sexy body already showing signs of arousal. Despite herself, Roseanna felt similar stirrings. Fearful, but lustful as well, she tore her gaze back to where May had finally had her fill of orgasms and had fallen asleep from the aftermath of the exertion. Drifting past the redhead, Amy approached her maid, whose face was still buried in May’s pussy.

“Good girl,” said the blond, her voice stroking every syllable with the maximum of eroticism in, what Rosie recognised as, an English accent. Standing up, Mary turned to her mistress. For the first time Rosie saw her Mexican friend’s face. It was creased into a perverse mixture of pain and pleasure… Roseanna recognised the look: it was a female body teetering on the edge of orgasm.

“Please take me, mistress!” moaned Maria, her Mexican accent much more pronounced, “Please let me cum!”

“Lie down,” ordered the blond. Maria did so and Amy moved close to her before looking up. “Won’t you join us Roseanna?” she asked. Rosie realised she couldn’t have done anything else. Before she’d even asked herself why she was standing above Maria, every fibre of her being desiring the Mexican, the Korean and, above all else, her fellow American… who now seemed curiously foreign and… dominant…

“Good girl,” whispered Amelia seductively, “Now bring Maria to orgasm. And Maria… when you experience satisfaction allow yourself to sleep.”

“Oh si mistress!” nodded the Mexican appreciably before leaning back, spreading her legs slightly and awaiting Rosie… who hesitated.

“Go on,” encouraged Amelia, “What are you waiting for?” Rosie was waiting for a reason not to, for a spark of her emphatic morality to emerge, for her fear of being wicked to snuff out her desire… but all that came was her arousal and the pleasure she wanted to give Maria. After scarcely a moment’s hesitation, Roseanna plunged her face into the Mexican’s sodden pussy, expertly stimulating the girl until, in less than two minutes, Maria was fast asleep, sated of her sexual desire, albeit only temporarily.

Drying her face, Rosie looked at Amy, who was lying naked on the other side of the bed, her arms up in the air behind her as she held the metal frame and her legs slightly opening, revealing the soft blond curls of her pussy. It was the sexiest thing Roseanna had ever seen. Even without verbal encouragement she felt herself going towards Amelia, every part of her desiring the other girl. Finally something made her stop, thought it was more curiosity than defiance.

“What have you done to us?” she asked. The blonde smiled, her oh so sexy smile.

“Nothing much, I just collected on my bet,” she replied, before continuing, “You see, I rigged each of those hands so that each of you would think you couldn’t lose and would agree to any stake. As soon as I won I demanded to collect straight away. Mai-Ling was the first. Assuming that you and Maria would keep me honest she agreed and I hypnotised her easily with a special stone I have, but did nothing much other than leave a way in a code phrase to drop her into a sleep.

“Maria didn’t notice that as she was so distracted by the dance I made May do… just as you were. And so it was that, when I won against Mary and hypnotised her, I could put May back into a trance with a single word. I’m sure you can see my plan…”

“When you got me to bet against you you’d hypnotise me and then put the other two into trances too,” guessed Rosie. Amy nodded.

“But I didn’t see your bet,” wondered Roseanna.

“No,” explained Amy, “But by then it was clear what you yearned for more than anything else. You see, both May and Mary revealed what their deepest desires were. I wanted to use those desires to control them… by allowing them to do to me what they so desperately wanted I could shift their perspective so that what they suddenly wanted instead was to be the recipient rather than the giver… to be tickled rather than the tickler, the maid rather than the mistress… It worked perfectly with those two and now they’re completely mine. But you, Roseanna, you were even more special.”

“How?” breathed Rosie. Amy merely smiled in her sexiest way.

“Oh you know how,” she said, “You want to be hypnotised, Rosie… you desire it so much that my suggesting it to Mai-Ling was enough to ensnare you. I merely had to tell you that I owned you and your mind complied. All hypnosis is self hypnosis… May wanted to control but it was very easy to persuade her was that she actually wanted to be controlled. The same was true of Maria. With you, all I had to say was that I could do it and you succumbed.”

“And now?” asked Roseanna fearfully.

“Now you’re mine,” replied Amelia with a smile, “Dance for me Rosie, then make love to me and, after I am satisfied, enter your special place, waking back up in your flat, oblivious, naïve and yearning for me…” Hearing the words Roseanna felt herself lose control of her body. She tried to fight it but, in the depths of her mind… her heart… her pussy… she knew it was to no avail and, more importantly, she wanted to give into the feelings deep inside of her.

Slowly, but surely, she began to dance, in the sexiest way she ever remembered doing. She rubbed her hands up and down her sides, pushing her breasts together and up… kissing them through the thin material of her dress, the nipples clearly visible straightaway, Rosie having forgone a bra that day. A brief look at Amelia revealed that the redhead girl was eliciting the desired response in her mistress.

Next she turned and bent down, the dress riding high and revealing her schoolgirl panties, causing Amy to gasp in appreciation. Slowly and expertly, having done it so many times before, Rosie aroused both herself and her mistress before, with practiced ease, she found herself and astride Amelia… pushing her breasts into the other woman’s face and feeling the blond lick, kiss and suck on them.

The heavenly sensations were too much for Roseanna and she felt her other instructions kick in. Snaking down the blonde’s body, the redheaded girl left no area unkissed, arriving at her mistress’ pussy and ministering to it with all her recently acquired skill. In time she had brought Amelia to the edge of orgasm, her own body matching the state of her mistress… and finally she pushed Amy over that edge… and all went dark.

Rosie woke up in her apartment. Oh no! It had happened again!

THE END…?