The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becky:

Chapter 6:

Indecent Disturbance:

Two policewomen in Los Angeles are called out to investigate what appears to be a routine disturbance…

Striding up the stairs quickly, Clara joined her partner Shannon at the top floor of the apartment building. The two cops silently perused the rows of rooms, finally heading down to their right towards number 20. Arriving at the door they could both hear the sounds of mid afternoon television being boomed out at a painfully high volume. The older, more cynical Shannon rolled her eyes theatrically before knocking heavily on the door.

Nothing happened. With a put-upon sigh, Shannon beat her knuckles against the heavy wood again. The sound of the television suddenly quietened. Pausing for another moment, Shannon finally knocked a third time, every fibre of her being already bored and fed up with the call out. Clara, who was a rookie still in her first month on the street and therefore regarded every summons as having the potential for heroism, frowned slightly at her older partner’s jaded attitude. Shannon failed to notice.

“What exactly are we here for?” asked the senior officer, with a raised eyebrow and uninterested expression. Clara replied keenly.

“Domestic disturbance, reported by Ms Eleanor Rafferty (80), who has become suspicious of her neighbour. She specifically asked for a female presence.” It came out with speed, precision and in an almost reverential tone. Clara really was eager to please! Unfortunately, instead of igniting the spirit of protection and serving within Shannon it merely caused her to inwardly groan. Why did she have to put up with so much damn peppiness? It was driving her nuts! Still, she’d been assigned this rookie and at least she was a woman for a change… well, more like a girl… and a damn attractive one as well!

Clara hadn’t learnt a great deal about casually reading people at every moment. If she had she would’ve noticed that her partner was taking the opportunity to look her up and down, and not for the first time! The young policewoman would have been surprised had she observed the slight, less than innocent smile that appeared on Shannon’s face. She’d have been shocked had she known quite why the slightly older woman was suddenly grinning.

Shannon was taking the opportunity to picture her young colleague stripping for the umpteenth time. She imagined Clara to be the sort of girl who still dressed up for work, wearing matching bra and panties that enhanced her ample breasts and petite ass. It was funny, thought the older woman, but the LAPD uniform, which so often made the women who wore it appear much more masculine, only served to enhance Clara’s obviously feminine features… features which Shannon could imagine examining after she’d gotten to know the other girl a little better…!

It wasn’t as if the more senior woman didn’t have impressive attributes of her own. Only four years older than Clara, Shannon also looked good in uniform, though she hoped to soon be moving up from life on the streets. The 24 year old was taller and slightly lankier than her younger partner, with straight, shoulder length red hair tied back in a ponytail, compared to Clara’s brunette hair, which was also straight, shoulder length and tied back. But Shannon had learnt to deal with her frame and now people no longer saw a tall thin girl, they saw a leggy, buxom woman! Not that Clara could be otherwise described… she just wasn’t quite as tall as her partner.

Her partner… yeah, her partner, not yet in more ways than one… though given time and that great loosener, alcohol, Shannon could easily imagine the word developing multiple definitions for her and Clara. Yes… Clara would indeed be sort who still wore matching underwear, probably black and expensive, pushing her large breasts together and upwards… while the panties barely covered her trimmed pussy and delectable ass. The girl would be naïve at first, but would have deep passions within her, especially after the first few times with a caring, considerate lover.

The two of them would maybe go out and have a couple of drinks that very evening, once they were off duty. Shannon would hold back but Clara, unwinding after a long day at work, would have a few… certainly too many to drive. Her kind partner would offer her a place to sleep… she’d accept, going back and having another drink or two at Shannon’s place… They’d chat, the usual stuff… their job, their pasts, their previous lovers…

At that point, having inevitably heard about all the ‘great guys’ who clearly hadn’t done anything other than get their ends away, Shannon would offhandedly ask about girls in Clara’s life. The reaction would say everything. Incredulity meant more drinking would be required. Hesitation implied curiosity. Panic…? Well that suggested a little personal experience…! Shannon knew the signals well and she’d send out a few of her own… Strongly enough to make the message easily interpretable… subtly enough so that Clara wouldn’t be sure…

Finally, Shannon would casually put on some music with a smile, feigning surprise at the slow, slinky number that came on. She’d dance. Clara would join her when asked… the alcohol would be coursing strongly within the younger girl and she’d let the older woman move close… feel her heart beating faster and faster… the adrenaline making her weak and aroused until, without even realising it, she’d lean in to kiss her partner.

Their clothes would slowly disappear, Clara fumbling and unsure but hot and aroused, loving the practiced actions from the older woman. Shannon had enjoyed many women since discovering her sexuality in much the same way she intended to help Clara awaken hers… a hot, sexy and seductive older officer had unlocked those doors for Shannon and she’d learnt from her and several others since then…!

Once their uniforms were off and they were suddenly on the bed, Shannon would take her time… easing her young partner onto her back, the better not to rush her with the unfamiliar lovemaking. The older woman would then slowly, but surely, give Clara all the orgasms she could handle, the young girl subsequently returning the favour, as much out of a desire to please as anything. It would be long, slow and sweet…

Of course, the following morning there would be problems. Clara would most likely be embarrassed, ashamed and upset, not to mention hung over. Her clothes would the same as the previous day and she’d reckon that every man, woman and child she saw would somehow know her ‘dirty’ secret. That was the crunch time, but Shannon knew all about easing a girl back into bed in such circumstances… where a clear-headed reminder of the joys of the previous evening would erase any notions of…

“Who is it?” With a start Shannon, who’d been leaning against the doorway staring at Clara and feeling her nipples and pussy respond to her fantasy, returned to the present. Pushing herself up straight she turned to the door, her young partner keenly awaiting the older woman’s prerogative.

“This is the police, ma’am,” replied Shannon in a calm tone, holding up her badge to the spy hole in the door. Finally, with much rattling of chains and clunking of locks, it opened to reveal a very elderly lady. Her hair was white and curly in an ill-kempt manner while her fading brown eyes were magnified by glasses an inch thick. She was short, a little hunched with age and was dressed in the kind of clothes worn only by the very old or the very young… even Clara pulled a slight face at seeing shocking pink, baggy sweatpants.

“What do you want?” asked the woman irritably. Clara glanced at her partner in some surprise, worried they’d got the wrong door, but Shannon seemed to take it easily in her stride.

“You asked for a police presence ma’am,” answered Shannon in her professional voice, “Specifically a female one. There was some problem with your neighbour.” At the mention of the word neighbour Eleanor Rafferty’s expression seemed to clear, the frowning, suspicious woman of before apparently going ‘Oh yeah…’ The two policewomen waited for Eleanor to say what was bothering her. She did.

“That woman’s strange,” she replied with an air of conspiracy, leaning close to take the two policewomen into her confidence, “She has friends over all the time, only female friends mind, no men. They come and go at funny hours, I’ve seen them!” She said this last with an air of triumph. Clara, who’d expected something more, well… important had to stifle her urge to sigh, but Shannon simply maintained her professional, inquisitive expression.

“Has your neighbour done anything that affects you in any way?” she asked. Eleanor frowned momentarily.

“Well no,” she finally replied, before rallying quickly, “But sometimes her door bangs when she lets these friends of hers in late at night!” It was said with the air of someone laying down an ace and was quite a good fabrication from the elderly woman. Shannon, who had a good deal of experience of people lying and was aware of the effects of deafness, nevertheless thanked Ms Rafferty for her time and said that she and Clara would check it out. The old lady watched them walk towards the next door, closing herself into her rooms once she was sure they had the right apartment. As the chains of Fort Rafferty were re-erected, Clara leant towards her partner.

“What the hell are we doing?” she asked quickly, “She’s just some batty old lady who’s imagining things! And how could she hear anything over the sound of her TV? She’s practically deaf!” Shannon shrugged her shoulders noncommittally.

“We’re already here and the old biddy will complain if we don’t do anything. We might as well knock on the door.” And she did exactly that, Clara frowning at yet another call out which was more wild goose chase than Wild West. Being a policewoman wasn’t nearly as glamorous or exciting as she’d anticipated! Still, there were some pleasant surprises… no! She had to focus on the job, not that! Looking away from her partner, Clara returned to the present, waiting for someone to open the door before her. There was no reply for a few moments. Clara was itching to leave and was about to suggest exactly that when there was the click of a latch being pulled back.

Resetting her face to calm professional, Clara looked over her partner’s shoulder as the door of the disturbing neighbour’s apartment swung inwards. Clara felt her expression slip. There was an incredibly beautiful woman standing before them! Not only that, but she appeared to be wearing nothing more than some sort of semitransparent dressing gown, through which the outlines of her white bra and panties could be seen.

Clara had never seen anything like it. Whoever this woman was she was undeniably beautiful, with large, firm breasts, a toned, slim body, long legs, pale skin, blond hair down beneath her shoulders and a strong, pretty face, with eyes like sapphires, twinkling with intelligence and good humour. She was extraordinary! But what was she doing at home in the mid afternoon of the middle of the week? Shannon didn’t seem bothered with that. Instead she was speaking in her policewoman meets civilian voice.

“Excuse me ma’am, I’m sorry to bother you. We just received a report suggesting there was some kind of disturbance in this apartment.” The gorgeous woman, who shone with the reflected sun flowing in from the large windows of her incredible apartment, smiled with the utmost of grace.

“Ah, Eleanor Rafferty has been up to her old tricks again I presume?” Shannon smiled noncommittally.

“I’m not at liberty to say, ma’am,” she replied, “But as there doesn’t seem to be any disturbance…” She made to tip her hat and turn away but the woman stopped her with a playful smile.

“Oh there’s no need to rush off. Why don’t you come in and check properly? I was just about to make some tea…” Surprised to hear such an offer, but delighted to take a break, particularly in the company of such a beautiful woman, Shannon said that sounded lovely. Clara was less sure, believing in her inexperienced, keen way that it was some sort of dereliction of duty to have tea with people. Still, she followed her partner inside.

It was amazing! Quite how someone like Eleanor Rafferty had managed to get one of the apartments was unknown to the two policewomen, but what was for sure was that the old woman would never have made it into the palace that opened up before them. A single large room with huge windows offered incredible views of the city while a separate bedroom, bathroom and kitchen were all visible through open doors. Book shelves lined the walls of the room although a television wasn’t visible, while, in the centre, there were a number of chairs around a rectangular table. Their hostess bade them sit down and, still marvelling at the view, the two policewomen did, next to each other. From the kitchen, where she was making tea, their hostess explained the situation.

“Eleanor Rafferty has been on my case ever since I moved in!” she called out, her accent placing her as from the Midwest, “She’s been living here for decades and really didn’t like the fact that I managed to get permission from the Super to change the rooms around. Since then she’s done nothing but snoop and complain, but you get used to it. Personally I just think she’s lonely. She never married and I’ve never seen family come by to see her. It’s kind of sad really.”

Their hostess returned, carrying a tray with a pot of tea and three cups, one of which was already full. She handed a cup to each of the policewomen and proceeded to fill them explaining that she’d already helped herself to some in the kitchen and hoped they didn’t mind. Clara’s eyes bulged at that and Shannon assured ‘ma’am’ that her treatment of them was far more than what they were used to.

“Oh please,” tittered the blond affectionately, “Call me Amelia and please, tell me about your work, it must be very tough.” Sipping at the tea, which she’d been informed tasted best black with no sugar, Clara answered straight away, loosened up by her hostess’ generosity and genuine interest.

“You’d think so,” replied the brunette, “But so far all it’s been is false alarm after false alarm.” Shannon was quick to qualify that statement.

“What my partner means is that a great deal of our work is in answering calls like your Miss Rafferty. Most of the time it’s nothing but occasionally you find yourself in quite a difficult situation. There’s no way of knowing when that might happen so we have to treat every call out as if it might be important.” Amelia looked fascinated and leant towards the two other women, an action which made her gown slip open slightly to reveal her breasts. They were indeed large, firm and very inviting, pushed up and out by her white bra. Both Clara and Shannon found themselves staring at them for a moment until, with a slight start, the older cop asked the blond about what she did for a living.

“Oh I work on the light diffracting properties of crystals,” explained Amelia with a playful smile, a smile that suggested she’d noticed exactly where the attention of the two policewomen had been. Shannon, endeavouring to move the conversation on, asked what she meant.

“It’s difficult to explain,” replied Amelia thoughtfully, before smiling widely, “But it’ll be easier if I show you an example!” With that she leapt up, temporarily causing her dressing gown to open fully and reveal her truly wonderful body, before bounding out towards her bedroom. Clara and Shannon exchanged a look, but stayed where they were, sipping their tea. It really was rather good. Their hostess returned some minutes later, holding a crystal on a silver chain. In the afternoon sun it seemed to shine with a kind of bluish light. Clara and Shannon looked at it in some mystification as Amelia held it out to them, a little higher than their faces, above the table.

“If you look at it carefully,” she explained, her voice calm and professional, “You’ll detect the slight blueness that emanates from it. This is because of the diffractive properties of the crystal. What that means is normal light goes in and the blue light comes out. Keep looking at that light, because it is the key to understanding what I do. Just keep staring at the crystal and listening to my voice…” Relaxed after their tea and off guard due to their beguiling hostess, Clara and Shannon kept looking at the crystal, neither wondering about the vague feelings of tiredness creeping over them.

“Well done,” encouraged Amelia, “You’re both beginning to understand what it is I do… how this crystal works… If you keep looking at it a while longer you’ll understand even more… keep looking… deeper and deeper… feel all your attention concentrate on the crystal… on its blue light… You feel sleepy, looking at the crystal… it’s so bright and beautiful you can’t look anywhere else, but it’s so tiring looking at it… so tiring… so mesmerising… so entrancing… so hypnotic… but you can’t look anywhere else…

“You feel your eyes getting tired… so very tired… so very hypnotised… your eyelids are beginning to drop… they’re slowly closing and when they shut, you will be completely hypnotised, completely under my control… say it!”

“I will be completely hypnotised,” answered Clara.

“I will be completely under your control,” replied Shannon simultaneously. Amelia smiled devilishly. She continued giving her instructions, happy that they’d affect both women the same.

“Your eyes are now so tired… so hypnotised,” she continued, “That they can’t stay open much longer… they’re closing now… With every second your eyes shut a little more and your minds become even more hypnotised… When you hear me counting down from ten to zero you will close your eyes a little more with each number, slowly surrendering all of your will... When I say zero you will close your eyes completely. You will be totally hypnotised… entirely under my control… Ten… nine… eight… seven… six… five… four… three… two… one…… zero…”

Two pairs of eyes, which had been fixed on the crystal throughout, closed simultaneously. Immediately Amelia started with her instructions. She’d hypnotised her neighbour previously and told her to make the request for a female police presence. As soon as Eleanor heard the word ‘neighbour’ from the cops she’d said the things that Amelia knew would make them knock on her door, utterly sceptical of finding any criminal activities.

It had all gone according to plan. The only surprise was in finding two such gorgeous women! Still, they’d gone under quickly enough, aided by the relaxing properties of her special tea. Now they were hers to mould… Amelia placed her instructions quickly, creating a pair of hypnotised women in the LAPD who would report back to her if any of her activities aroused suspicion and could perform checks on her behalf when required. They’d be normal enough outside of that, performing their regular duties as cops, although they’d never want to change each other as partners.

In fact, Amelia had an idea about that but, when she suggested it to the two policewomen, she was amazed at how easily accepted it was. A quick cross examination revealed why. Shannon had wanted to seduce Clara since the second she’d seen her, while the young brunette had felt such a torrent of feelings upon first meeting her partner that she’d almost transferred immediately… Only she hadn’t… her unexpected desire causing her spend nearly every second of the day fantasising about the older redhead!

Delighted at this unanticipated discovery, Amelia merely reinforced their desire for each other and instructed them on how they were going to surrender to it completely. Just looking at the two of them, in their matching uniforms, was enough to make the blond feel her arousal burn even hotter… the thought of them, alone in their police car for so much of the day, each one yearning for the other…! But that wasn’t the only thing they’d yearn for…

Speaking quickly, her desire getting the better of her, Amelia explained that both Clara and Shannon would prowl for other young women. They wouldn’t do it as cops, since that would arouse suspicion, but as a pair of lovers they’d go out and try and find attractive women who they would seduce. Once that was achieved they’d contact Amelia and organise a rendezvous…

Lastly, on top of her usual code phrases and a lack of memories during the hypnosis, the blond instructed her latest conquests how they would come to her and make love to her whenever they heard her say the words ‘Amelia’s done something naughty…!’ Afterwards they’d dress, leave and continue their day as normal, awake for the lovemaking but forgetting it afterwards. With that achieved the blond hypnotist brought the two other women out of their trance.

Shaking her head slightly, Shannon looked around, confused about where she was. Finally she remembered. It was another false alarm. Her eyes rested on her partner… God Clara was looking hotter than ever…! She was going to have to… take her home this evening and make love to her repeatedly…? Where did that come from? Why so specific? Ah well, for some reason it felt like it’d work ok! Standing up she thanked their gorgeous hostess for the tea and said that the two of them should be leaving, but something about the blond made her stop. Amelia was standing, legs cocked at an undeniably sexy angle, while her face pouted with a very sultry smile.

“Is something wrong ma’am?” asked Shannon in a perplexed manner. Smiling all the more sexily, Amelia nodded.

“Amelia’s done something naughty…!” she replied. Instantly Shannon and Clara were upon her, the two policewomen almost tackling their mistress to the ground in their aroused haste. Within seconds the three of them were in the blonde’s bedroom, the redhead and brunette yanking off Amelia’s dressing gown and kissing the soft, pale skin that was revealed.

The blond leant back, closed her eyes and allowed the furious lovemaking to speed up, both of the policewomen wasting scant time in removing their own clothes. Each of them was wearing high quality lingerie. It didn’t last long and neither did Amelia’s. All three of them were naked within two minutes of her saying the code phrase and she loved every second of it! Clara was working on her mistress’ breasts, rubbing them against her own and kissing the blond on the mouth while Shannon inched down to Amelia’s pussy, pressing her face against the already sodden area and flicking her tongue inside.

Vaguely wondering about moderating her charges’ behaviour to slow down a little, but enjoying herself regardless, Amelia felt the orgasms rush towards her. They exploded over in emphatic style, the blond shouting loudly enough to break through even Ms Rafferty’s hearing problem! Fortunately the octogenarian had been instructed to ignore all cries of passion. Finally stopping, Amelia felt her charges slip away, heading back to work only slightly puzzled by the slightly sweaty feeling they experienced. That night they’d ‘endure’ it again…

THE END…?