The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becky:

Chapter 7:

Girl Scout:

Kelly is helping her sister sell some cookies. Amelia has other ideas…

Opening the door, Amelia took in the sight before her and it was all she could do to not to gasp.

“Cookies?” asked an expectant voice, holding up a box. But it wasn’t that which caught the blonde’s eye. No, it was fully focussed on the shapely form of the brunette in front of her. The girl was dressed in the drab brown outfit of the Brownies, or girl scouts as Amelia knew them. However, it was clear that the brunette had outgrown her dowdy uniform some time ago…

Her shapely curves were straining just about every stitch of the ill made clothes… the curve of her breasts particularly trying to break free while her long, shapely, tanned legs were far more open than covered, stretching down to the ground in an ever so slightly flirty pose. Grudgingly, Amelia brought her eyes up to those of her visitor.

“I’m sorry?” she wondered.

“Would you like to buy some cookies?” asked the girl scout, in a voice pitched to suggest both the obviousness of what she wanted and the clear effect she was having.

“Cookies?” queried Amelia, grabbing a hold of the question like a life raft in the midst of her huge attraction for the person in front of her, who was dressed like an innocent girl, rather than as a drop dead gorgeous young woman.

“Yeah, cookies,” replied the brunette, “I’m selling cookies on behalf of the Brownies.”

“You’re a little old to be a girl scout,” stated Amelia, clinging to another fact. The brunette smiled coquettishly, well aware of her feminine charms and using them to the utmost of her abilities.

“My sister’s the girl scout,” she explained, “I’m just helping her sell a few more boxes.”

“And the uniform?” breathed Amelia, quite overcome by her desire. The Brownie smiled her almost innocent grin again.

“Well I can hardly sell girl scout cookies out of character can I?” she replied. Amelia had to agree and took a moment to look the girl up and down again. The brunette was hardly young but certainly wasn’t old. She had shoulder length, curly brown hair that fell around her face, essentially framing her deep brown eyes. Although clearly Caucasian, her skin was a dark, honeyed brown, indicative of many a day on the beach, time which clearly hadn’t been spent wearing too much, as her legs, arms and body showed.

Not only that, but she had some of the largest breasts Amelia had ever seen, especially on someone with such narrow shoulders. The blond woman could only estimate their size, but if they were anything smaller than a 36E she would’ve been surprised. Nor was her guest at all large elsewhere, her gravity defying body otherwise as svelte and slim as a Scandinavian super model. She had everything… and Amelia had to have her.

“So what can I do for you?” she asked, having finally overcome her surprise that yet another beautiful girl should arrive at her front door wearing practically nothing. The girl scout smiled seductively.

“You can buy some of my cookies,” she suggested with a sly grin, suggesting so much, although Amelia could see straight through the sales pitch. As soon as she spent her money the girl would disappear. The blond wasn’t about to allow that to happen.

“How much are they?” she asked, to buy herself some time.

“20 dollars a box,” the Brownie answered promptly. It took all of Amelia’s self control to stop herself from laughing out loud at the grossly inflated price. Instead she set her expression to thoughtful.

“Hmmm, that seems fair,” she replied, “Perhaps you’d come in a moment and let me get my wallet, I don’t like to leave the front door open,” she explained. The girl scout hesitated a moment, looking slightly concerned, until her reading of her hostess’ harmlessness gave her the impetus to cross Amelia’s threshold. How dangerous could a young, attractive, blond female really be? Even one wearing little more than a dressing gown? The Brownie walked in and Amelia closed the door, turning to one of the bookshelves in her living room where she retrieved a certain object.

“You just caught me about to start some home improvements,” she explained, picking up a necklace from the shelf, “I was going to determine the colour quality on some of the lights. Perhaps you could help me while I find my wallet?” The girl scout looked slightly perturbed, but reassured herself with her earlier assessment. This woman before her was sexy, not dangerous.

“Sure,” replied the Brownie, “What do you want me to do?” Amelia smiled pleasantly, doing well to hide her quickening heartbeat and rising desire.

“I just want you to check whether the lights are shining at the right wavelength,” she improvised, “You just have to take this crystal, hold it up to a ceiling light and look through it. If you see a blue glow for at least a minute then the light is ok. Is that all right?” Once again the scout looked momentarily worried before putting her doubts behind her. So what if it was a bit strange? This other woman clearly fancied her and clearly had a lot of money, she reasoned according to the size of and amazing view from the apartment. So if she put up with a weird request or two she’d score a nice bit of cash.

“Ok,” she agreed, “I can do that.”

“Great,” replied Amelia, handing the gem to the girl scout with a big smile, “Just start on that light and I’ll be right back. Remember, sixty seconds, ok? More if possible.” The Brownie nodded and held up the gem at the light the blond had pointed at, while her hostess left the room. The girl scout focussed on the slightly strange glow coming out through the crystal, holding the gem up a few inches above her eyes.

What was it she’d been told? Look at it for sixty seconds if it was blue? It certainly was blue and strangely… captivating… Every time she tried to count to sixty she lost her place and had to start again… only it was becoming harder and harder to concentrate… A whispering started at the edge of her mind, but it only seemed to say ‘Keep looking at the gem…’ and since the Brownie was doing that already, she felt she should continue. The voice persisted, seemingly drifting into the back of her mind like a soft, pleasant wisp of wind, the accent not American… but English…? How strange… but that didn’t matter to the girl scout, only checking the light did. The voice agreed…

‘Keep looking at the gem,’ it seemed to be saying, ‘It’s so beautiful, the blueness of it… you can’t look anywhere else, it seems to occupy your whole mind… It’s so tiring looking at it and you already feel so tired… the crystal is making you sleepy… more and more tired… so tired and sleepy that you feel your eyes slowly starting to shut… You realise that the gem is hypnotic, that it is entrancing you, but you can’t stop it… when your eyes shut you will be hypnotised and when you are hypnotised you will be under the control of the gem and my voice… the voice which has hypnotised you…’ The girl scout felt incredibly tired and sleepy, she could barely keep her eyes open.

‘That’s right,’ continued the distant voice, ‘Let your eyes rest… give in to your tiredness… fall asleep… become hypnotised… there is nothing you can do to stop it… You will hear me count from ten down to one… with every number your eyes will start to shut… when I say zero they will close completely and you will be completely under my control… Ten… nine… eight… seven… six… five… four… three… two… one… zero…’ Darkness engulfed the girl scout.

Kelly opened her eyes with a start, suffering a funny feeling of sleepiness for a second. The dizziness passed and she came back to her surroundings. Where was she? What was she wearing? Why was she here? The answers came quickly: she was in somebody’s apartment, she was dressed in her old Brownies uniform and she was trying to persuade another person to buy her sister’s cookies.

Turning to face her mark, something else came to Kelly. Wow this woman was attractive! Kelly felt her mouth open wide as she saw the beautiful face, perfect, straight blond hair, the pale skin, twinkling blue eyes and not inconsiderable breasts of her target. It was all she could do not to moan! But her body felt no such prudishness and Kelly sensed the hardening of her large nipples at the same time as the first moistening of her suddenly aroused pussy. Without even stopping to think why, she realised she had to have the woman before her.

“I’m sorry,” Amelia said, as if in mid conversation, “I can’t afford to buy any of your delicious cookies.” Acting on a sudden instinct or, more accurately, an unexpected impulse, Kelly made her move.

“Perhaps you can pay another way?” she wondered aloud, taking a step towards the gorgeous blond, whose dressing gown was falling open, further revealing her large breasts and achingly perfect body. Kelly’s desire flared all the more.

“How so?” asked Amelia, affecting a pose of innocent quandary flawlessly designed to fuel her new friend’s blossoming desire. Seeing the naïve but sexy look before her, Kelly couldn’t contain herself much longer.

“I’m not sure,” she speculated, “Maybe there’s something other than money we can exchange for the cookies…?” She took another step forwards, putting a look of sultry sexiness on her face as her nipples hardened all the more. Seeing her, Amelia suddenly seemed flustered and… aroused.

“Whatever do you mean?” asked the blond, in her most unsure but yearning way while looking the gorgeous brunette up and down in a quick, unsubtle manner, as if to suggest she wouldn’t dare give in to her desire, for fear she was misreading the girl in front of her. Kelly turned up her sexy look all the more, popping open two of the three buttons on her brown shirt and revealing the majority of her lacy bra to the blond. The brunette was wearing her best lingerie, all the better to encourage a sale. Now it was going to be put to a more conventional purpose: arousing a lover!

“Perhaps you can think of something now?” wondered Kelly, reaching up and rubbing her breasts, the large nipples straining against the thin, white material as she came within a metre of Amelia. The blond was genuinely aroused but channelled it into an expression of hopeless indecision, appealing to Kelly’s natural predatory instincts.

“Um… err…” the blond stammered, staring at Kelly’s deep cleavage. The brunette took that as all the encouragement she needed and reached forwards to push the loose dressing gown off Amelia’s shoulders, the blond shivering at the other girl’s touch.

“Perhaps you can make passionate love to me?” Kelly wondered… and was lost. Amelia allowed herself to be kissed, while feeling the incredible body of her conquest push hard against her. Kelly’s breasts really were as huge as they’d appeared, young and full, with large nipples as hard as diamonds. Not only that but Kelly was a fantastic kisser, her tongue delicately probing Amelia’s mouth for a second before pushing in hard and enthusing the blond with passion.

Kelly had admitted to lesbian tendencies and experiences while under Amelia’s control, now the brunette showed her skills, breaking away from the mouth of her lover to lean down and delicately kiss the blonde’s exquisite neck. Amelia leant back and allowed the ticklish stimulation while simultaneously rubbing her hands down Kelly’s back and slipping them under the oh so mini skirt. The brunette’s ass was firm and petite but Amelia was not content with just rubbing it.

She suddenly kissed Kelly hard on the lips and picked her up by her ass, the lithe brunette folding her legs around her mistress while their pussies touched and their tongues fought in each other’s mouths. The dark haired girl was very light and Amelia had no trouble swinging her around and laying her on the large sofa behind them, burying her face in the young woman’s enormous breasts as she did so.

They were as large and delightful as she’d anticipated and were quickly released from the constraints of her sexy bra. Kelly could only gasp as Amelia expertly licked and pinched her enormous nipples, leaning back and moaning, her eyes tight shut while her hands stroked up and down the blonde’s back and sides, her hands finally reaching her mistress’ delectable ass which she grabbed aggressively, pulling Amelia close.

The hypnotist’s own passions were rapidly accelerating and she took little time in removing her own bra, pushing her naked breasts into Kelly’s face while she fought off her panties. It had been no idle boast from the brunette about her lesbian experience and she expertly aroused and stimulated the pair of nipples in front of her, aggressively manipulating the panting blond.

Amelia wanted more and fast. She pulled away, bent down and yanked Kelly’s moist panties away from her legs before all but attacking the young woman in a sudden, prolonged assault. The brunette needed no encouragement and wrapped her legs around her mistress once more, pulling her most sensitive area hard up against Amelia’s equally aroused pussy.

Both of them rocked against each other, their supreme arousal making their pussies wet and slick while their nipples and breasts flicked against one another as they kissed hard. It had been a few days since Kelly had last had sex, an eternity for her, and her hypnotically increased desire for Amelia was conspiring with her natural arousal to push her quickly towards the edge of orgasm.

Her mistress wasn’t far from it either and she pumped all the harder for it, causing Kelly’s already hypersensitive areas to send gorgeous shivers of pure eroticism throughout her body. There was nothing she could do to stop it, nor did she want to. Instead she wanted to feel the orgasm, to serve her mistress and to give in to her love.

She’d gone out that morning intending to sell some cookies to help her kid sister, using her natural charms to earn a few easy dollars. Now she was deep in the throws of total passion, all thoughts of family forgotten while she felt her feminine areas receive the most arousing stimulation of her life. But that wasn’t purely what made her so aroused. It was the woman with her, the gorgeous, nymph like goddess above her…

Kelly felt the tides of orgasm rising through her, but she somehow knew she wouldn’t be able to experience them without fully letting go… fully giving in… fully admitting all she felt… It was too much… it would always be too much…! She couldn’t ever leave…! She never wanted to be parted from this woman, her lover, her mistress… ever… Ever… EVER!

“I love you!” screamed Kelly and felt the complete and total climax overrun her completely, just as Amelia reached her own orgasm with a triumphant smile. Tingling all over, Kelly felt her mistress slide of her and was surprised to find sleep fast approaching. She didn’t even have to time to cover herself before unconsciousness overcame her.

Later, having sent Kelly away, Amelia reflected on yet another great girl to add to her collection… Not only that but it seemed that the girl scout was part of an exclusive, all female modelling agency. That gave Amelia an idea, a final test of her hypnotic gem and something she’d been looking to get underway. As the blond lay back and smiled to herself on the morning’s success she thought about her decisions in life up to that point. Not all of them had been great but moving to LA had definitely been a good idea!

THE END…?