The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becky:

Chapter 8:

Camera shy, part 1:

Three models engage in a particularly realistic fetishist fantasy.

“That’s right, look at the camera… keep your eyes focussed just above it… perfect…” FLASH! SNAP! And the latest photo was in the can or, more accurately, in the digital memory of the modern camera. Diane sighed inwardly but kept her outward expression exactly the same while their photographer, Miss Amelia Luré, set up for another shot. But she seemed to be satisfied for the moment.

“Good one girls. Why don’t you take five and then we’ll do the proper shoot.” The incredibly attractive blond woman turned away and went into her bedroom, which also housed her computer and therefore doubled as a very primitive photography lab. Di, for the first time in an hour, finally allowed her posture to drop a little and turned to pick up her silk dressing gown, as provided by their hostess. She went over to one of the comfortable chairs in the room and collapsed into it, exhausted by the pre-shoot warm up and lighting check. The two other girls did the same into their own chairs.

“So what’s this gig exactly?” asked Di casually, with a laid-back attitude borne of just 3 months in the job. Like the other two girls she was young, beautiful and had great plans for her time in LA. Also like them they’d yet to come to fruition, but recently being picked up by a high level, female only modelling agency had really helped matters, providing a steady source of income in the right sort of profession to get noticed by the right sort of person.

The agency worked by posting offers on its website, accessible only by the models. The gigs were mostly glamorous shoots for clothing labels and like, although some seemed a little more risqué than others. Di had deliberately gone for such options, for various reasons, and, thanks to her awesome good looks, she could pick and chose a little, thereby ending up working on some very sexy projects. Still, the majority of the work was sexual in some manner and today was no exception.

“It’s a fetishist thing apparently,” offered Jackie, a girl of Asian origin who was startlingly pretty, her skin incredibly smooth while her thin, lithe body seemed nigh on perfect, without blemish or flaw. Unlike Di, who was a curly brunette to Jackie’s straight, raven black hair, the Asian girl was naturally dark skinned, a kind of pale coffee colour that was undeniably soft and inviting, while her face had all the delicacy of a porcelain doll… smooth, perfectly proportioned and sultry while maintaining an air of girlishness and innocence.

Like she did most girls, Di had surreptitiously checked Jackie out and had seen more than enough to make her very jealous… if she didn’t find the Asian so damn attractive! Her breasts were a little smaller than Diane’s, though that was the same for most women, and filled the lacy sapphire blue bra she was wearing entirely. Her ass was kind of non-existent, but was perfectly in proportion to the rest of her, while there wasn’t a trace of fat to be found on the refined curves of her body.

Diane was more filled out, not least because of the size of her chest. An Italian-American with 36DD breasts, although more American than Italian when she allowed her tan to fade, Di had recently arrived in LA after graduating from the city’s division of UCLA with a degree in fashion. Still only 21, her incredible body and sultry looks had led to her being part of the Ms UCLA show in her final year.

She’d lost, but more because of the infighting and in-dealing between the other contestants. The winner, eventually, was the blond and blue eyed captain of the Love Heart cheerleaders, the once all powerful dancing outfit who had lost some of their dominance in recent years. Of course, that didn’t mean the captain was an irrelevancy and people behind the scenes, particularly her mother it was rumoured, had conspired to win her the competition and a modelling contract to boot.

Di had enjoyed revenge of a sort, seducing the winner afterwards and making her fall head over heels in love. Now whenever Cindy, who was contracted to the same modelling agency and one of its top girls, got double booked there was only one person who she recommended to fill the spare position, though their differing looks occasionally meant Diane still didn’t get the gigs… But she was happy in her work and happy with Cindy and happy to be at her current location.

That was partly down to Jackie, who was just stunning and so filled with goodwill and naivety that it made Di’s desire twitch just to think of taking her home… The other part was the third girl, an equally young redhead called Sydney who seemed to be made of the same sort of stuff as Jackie and, when Diane thought about it, Cindy as well... that kind of boundless goodwill mixed with awesome sexiness that attracted the vivacious predator in Di like a shark to blood.

Syd, named after where she’d been conceived so she was quick to tell, was naturally pale and thin but somehow combined these features to appear weightless and luminous, her skin seeming to reflect the light into a soft aura around her that the camera just loved. The effect was no less impressive in the flesh and Di had to stop herself from staring at the girl who, like Jackie and Diane herself, also had ample quantities of more conventional assets of beauty, her pale breasts always seeming to want to break free of the confines of her emerald green bra which matched her panties.

Glancing down at the clear outline of her own ruby red lingerie, which was easily visible through the thin silk dressing gown, Di allowed the thought of a pile of bras and panties forming next to the ample bed of her apartment… Cindy was out but by no means prudish about enjoying an occasional friend round for some fun and she’d be just as appreciative of these two young ladies as Diane was. Still, such thoughts were not conducive to work and that was what she was there for… although that didn’t mean she couldn’t anticipate getting these two out for a drink later…

Her thoughts were interrupted by the return of their hostess, who was also startlingly beautiful, though overdressed by standards of the three girls, who sat resplendent in their primary colours. Amelia was supposedly a BIG thing in European erotica and had come over to shoot some of the girls in LA. Apparently the blond had some new sort of light filters and other gizmos that made the plainest child into a sultry minx… so what it would do with three already gorgeous girls Di couldn’t think!

“Hi, Ms Luré,” said Diane, “So what exactly are we doing today?” The blond smiled in a lovely, friendly manner that lit up her radiant face all the more.

“I’m doing a series on hypnosis…” she began, “And I wanted two young looking models to act as inductees while a third, more mature girl is to pretend to be a teacher, illicitly seducing her two students!”

“Wow!” replied Di in a carefree manner, “Sounds hot!” The two other girls giggled at that and Amelia smiled again before focussing a look on Diane that left the young Italian sucking in a breath… yes, their photographer wouldn’t half make a good ‘teacher’ herself, mesmerising her students… her occasionally domineering character, common to most of the top photographers, suggesting the sort of person who could easily control another’s mind… Playfully, the brunette wondered out loud why the ‘teacher’ was doing this. Amelia smiled a third time.

“I like that, wanting to get into character,” she began, also in a playful voice, before switching to a more professional tone, “The girls are meant to be very beautiful but also very flirty… they’re meant to be into each other, if you know what I mean… and the teacher sees it and reckons why not her!”

“Err… ‘Into each other?’” wondered Jackie, her voice unsure of itself, “You mean like… girls with girls…?” Amelia smiled yet again, focussing all her positive nature on the Asian beauty.

“Now honey,” she chided gently, “It’s just a photo shoot, you’ll only be pretending and I am paying $1,000 dollars to each of you.” Jackie twisted on her seat, torn between her upbringing and three months rent… Naturally the hard cash won out.

“Ok,” she said, “But I’m not going to do anything… dirty…” Diane and Syd couldn’t help themselves from giggling at that, which caused Jackie’s face to drop. Amelia was quick to step in.

“Enough of that you two,” she instructed brusquely before turning to Jackie and speaking in a softer, understanding voice, “Like I said, it’s just a job and although you’ll be called upon to appear intimate and seem like you’re enjoying it I won’t make you do anything you don’t want to do… In fact, if you think I’m going to far you only have to say and I’ll see if I can redo the photo in some other way you’re comfortable with.”

Understandably Jackie agreed to that. Di was amazed… most photographers wouldn’t have even countenanced talking from the models, let alone offer to redo entire sequences because of morality issues, but perhaps Amelia was special… she was certainly different to most of the arrogant jerks who confused photography with leering at scantily clad students. With her soft English voice, stunning blond looks, and perfect, pale skinned body peeking out beneath her hot pants and loose shirt, where the edges of her white bra could be seen, barely containing her ample cleavage, Amelia was very different.

She was also very hot and Di found herself looking at the blond woman’s bra. Its edge was just as lacy and similar in pattern to the matching lingerie the three girls had on, which Amelia had provided and which fitted them all perfectly. Di figured the blond had gone to some trouble to set up her shoot, but considering the costs it was understandable.

“So where do you want us?” asked Di, after Jackie’s doubts had been assuaged.

“Well, I’m picturing it as this,” explained Amelia, “You, Diane, are the teacher and you’ve summoned schoolgirls Jackie and Sydney round to your house for detention. They arrive at the door and are all over each other before ringing the bell. You answer it, invite them inside and sit them at two desks then disappear into the kitchen for a moment. Overcome by each others’ beauty the two girls fall into each others arms briefly, pulling away and sitting down when you return… but you saw their tryst and desire to partake…

“Therefore you act like nothing has happened and instruct them to listen to you speak. You pull out the gem I’ll give you and hold it in front of them, swinging it from side to side… not too far, about six to twelve inches of movement if possible and less that 2 feet away from their eyes. The two schoolgirls, that’s you Jackie and Sydney, will feel their gaze focus on the gem and you, Diane, will begin to talk about how sleepy they are, how they must keep looking at the blue stone and how it’s hypnotising them… I want you to keep going for at least five minutes while they slowly pretend to slip under and become hypnotised, closing their eyes and staying perfectly still.

“After they’ve both done that I want to get a close up of you, Diane, looking straight into the camera, holding the crystal up and twisting it back and forth across the lens as if you’re hypnotising me through the viewfinder. This time only twirl the stone, so that it’s always in shot, remembering to keep going with the words of induction. We’ll do that for another five minutes and then I’ll check how the images have come out. If they’re ok we’ll move on to the actual erotica. Is that clear?” It was, but it also wasn’t…

“You mean we’re going to do this like a film?” was the question. Amelia nodded.

“Most erotic shots happen in predetermined setups,” she explained in her professional voice, “To me that appears contrived and unnatural. This way the three of you will actually inhabit your characters and therefore appear much more realistic, although I can only hope that my audience will be able to suspend their disbelief enough to accept three such beautiful and mature, if youthful, women as schoolgirls and a teacher!” They all laughed at that and the three girls pronounced themselves satisfied with the plan. Amelia instructed them to change, indicating her bedroom as the location of their outfits.

Each one fitted perfectly, in a sense. Di’s teaching kit would’ve been banned at any school but was just right to fit the fantasy. A daringly short, high cut and firm black skirt revealed her slender legs all the way to the upper thigh while the silk shirt was way beyond most teachers pay. It caressed her skin deliciously while revealing the deep red of her bra, particularly when the flash photography offered its x-ray image. A loose black jacket and high heel shoes finished the sexy costume, but Diane’s eyes were more for her colleagues than herself.

Both Jackie and Syd were dressed in the most provocative of outfits. Seemingly simple, the skirts were actually minor masterpieces, apparently about to reveal everything at any moment while actually maintaining a tight fit around the pelvis. As they dressed and spun around occasionally, Di realised she couldn’t see anything beyond the upper thigh but always felt like she was about to… Skirts like that could be dangerous for a person’s focus! The white shirts, like Diane’s, were silk and felt like they weren’t even present. Amelia had instructed that the shirts of the other two models be folded at the front to reveal both the cleavage and the navel of the schoolgirls and they did their job well. Two cardigans, which matched the skirts, along with sandals that could easily be slipped off completed the transformation and left Di’s head in a spin!

They were called through to the main room and gasped at the transformation. Amelia had drawn the blinds, cleared away the table and chairs and added two desks. Looking around Di saw that the table had actually been positioned between the two windows at the back of the flat and covered in a number of scholarly tomes. A number of lights were casting their illumination softly across the two school desks in a manner just light enough to be bright without being so dark as to make the shots come out badly. Amelia was stood in the middle of the room.

“Well what do you think?” she wondered rhetorically, before continuing, “Let’s go through the scene a couple of times, ok?” They did so and everyone was clear exactly what was wanted from them, Jackie was happy with pretending to kiss Sydney on the lips, Diane knew the tone of voice and attitude Amelia was looking for and the photographer figured out where she’d be for the pictures. The photographer also explained how she wouldn’t use the flash unless necessary. They’d do it once for real and see how it came out and, if all went well, that would be it for the first scene. Finally the blond brought out the blue crystal on some sort of silver chain, like a necklace, and handed it to Di who took it and wondered at the lovely way the light shone through.

“It’ll give the photos of you up close a kind of bluish tint… almost ethereal,” Amelia suggested. Diane liked that idea, although, as the photographer had anticipated, red was more her colour, hence how much she loved her lingerie! Maybe, when the shoot was over, she could try and persuade Amelia to let her keep it, with its silken feel, provocative lace and front clasp…? But that was in the future. At that moment she had a job to do. She went into the kitchen area, on the other side of the flat and waited for her cue, the doorbell ringing… and the doorbell rang.

Walking out of the kitchen Diane took a deep breath and composed herself before answering the door. The two ‘schoolgirls’ pulled away guiltily from each other, like they’d just been much closer a second before… Seeing them and their less than innocent expression was an incredible thrill for Diane and, for a moment, she imagined herself to be a hypnotic teacher about to mesmerise and seduce these two girls. But Amelia, standing to the left of the doorway with her silent camera, sort of spoiled the mood. Di invited her young charges in and bade them sit down, returning to the kitchen for a moment and counting to thirty.

Emerging into the main room, the dark haired Italian beauty could sense the same guilt permeating from the two other girls as had been present outside and it thrilled her like it would do the hypno-fetishists who’d pay through the nose to see the pictures. This time Amelia’s presence merely gave Di an exhibitionist excitement, even when the lens moved onto her.

“Well girls,” she said, in her sultriest, most seductive voice, “This is your detention, but I’d like to do something special…” Inspired at her creative improvisation she delicately pulled out the crystal from her pocket.

“I’d like you to look very carefully at this,” she began, moving close to the two desks which were side by side, the two girls close together, their legs touching beneath the wood. Like good students, or at least bad students worried about getting in to trouble, they gazed at the crystal as it traversed from left to right in front of them, staring into the bluish light. Diane saw both of the girls looking at the crystal as if it really was enthralling them and her soft voice only helped make the fantasy seem more real. Di also just about managed to keep herself in character upon seeing the distracting sight of the two pairs of breasts, all but revealed, pushed together and right beneath her, but she continued as she’d been instructed.

“That’s right, Jackie and Syd, just keep looking into the crystal, it’s so tiring though, keeping your eyes focussed on the gem, it’s so absorbing, so hypnotic, it’s almost like it’s hypnotising you… like you’re falling asleep looking into it, like you’re being hypnotised by the crystal and by me…” Di was running out of things to say, her knowledge of hypnosis being tenuous at best, but both the other girls were staying in character really well, their faces relaxed and focussed entirely on the crystal. Still, it hadn’t been five minutes and her inductees hadn’t shut their eyes, so she continued as best she could.

“You’re doing so well girls, looking into the gem… but it’s tiring you so much, it’s like slipping into a dream… but you’re still awake! My voice is controlling you in that dream and, when you close your eyes, because you’re so sleepy, I will control your mind… because you’ll be hypnotised… hypnotised by the gem… hypnotised by me. It’s too much for you now. You’re both so sleepy… Your eyes are slowly closing and, when they do, you’ll be completely hypnotised and under my control…”

Slowly but inexorably, as the gem waved away in front of them, first Jackie and then Sydney fell asleep, their faces still upturned to where the crystal remained. Diane was thrilled at the thought that she might well have hypnotised the two models… but quickly discounted that as altogether too unlikely. However, she also realised where she was and what she was meant to be doing and turned to look into the wide lens of the camera as Amelia stood up behind the two, supposedly entranced girls and leant close to Di. Leaning towards the camera, the brunette started slowly twisting the crystal round and around while saying the ridiculous words.

“You are looking at the crystal, twirling back and forth before you… it’s so beautiful and enthralling, you can’t look anywhere else…” The crystal drifted back and forth in front of Diane’s face and she stared at it and beyond, into the lens. She continued.

“It’s tiring looking at it, you feel so tired… your eyes are getting heavier and heavier, like you’re drifting off to sleep…” It was strange for Di, like she felt a little tired looking into the beautiful glow of the crystal! But she shouldn’t be looking at the crystal… she should be looking into the camera lens, which she promptly did.

“Now you’re feeling really tired… so tired that you can’t stay awake… Your eyes are slowly closing… they’re so sleepy and tired… tired from looking into the crystal… into the beautiful blueness of the crystal…” Now Di really did feel very sleepy, staring into the lens, seeing her reflection in it and… something, swinging back and forth in front of her, but she kept going, kept on going with the job… with the induction…

“That’s it, you’re doing so well… it’s so tiring, looking into the crystal… so sleepy… so tiring… your eyes… feel… so heavy… you’re so… tired… falling asleep… becoming…… hypnotised… You…… Are…… Hypnotised…………” Diane’s eyes slowly shut.

TO BE CONTINUED…