The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becky:

Chapter 9:

Camera shy, part 2:

Standing outside the door of the teacher’s apartment Diane felt rebellious and angry. She banged hard on the door, wondering where the hell Ms Luré was. Why did she have to do after school studies today? I mean sure she’d done… something to deserve it, but really, detention was just a way of keeping the kids who liked to have fun locked away. Still, as she looked to her left, at least she was doing it with some very attractive fellow students. Diane knew Jackie and Syd quite well. In fact, they were pretty close friends… not close enough for Di’s liking she reckoned, as she looked at their short skirts, their legs… the way their blue and green bras were clearly visible, pressed against their white uniform shirts by the size of their large breasts… She couldn’t stop herself from staring and, more than once, she caught them glancing at her chest, her legs and each others’…

‘There could be something on here,’ thought Di, and, to see whether she was right, she bent down to fiddle with the strap of her sandal, keeping her legs straight and leaning away from the two other students. The school skirt was pretty good at concealing Diane’s womanly areas but there was little it could do in this case… Up and up it crept until she could feel the sweet touch of air on the bottom of her ass while she played with her sandal. Bending her head around, Di took a surreptitious glance at her colleagues.

They were both staring right at her and their expressions weren’t casual… Jackie’s right hand had even found its way down to the edge of her skirt, the fingers just touching the hidden delights underneath. Feeling her own arousal surge, Di slowly stood up and turned to her fellow students, biting her lower lip for a moment as they looked back. She rubbed the side of her left breast casually through the thin, silk top for a moment.

“These shirts are just too hot,” she moaned, “I think I’m going to get a bit more air.” Slowly, and with much touching of the skin beneath, she undid all the buttons of her shirt save one, right in the middle, and folded the bottom half around the top, revealing her toned and tanned stomach while further emphasising the depth of her cleavage.

“Oooh,” whistled Di, running a hand down between her breasts, “That feels much better. What do you think Jackie…? Syd…?” The two other girls were transfixed by the sight, their mouths dry, eyes entirely on Di and their bodies aroused. Finally Sydney asked what Diane had done exactly and could she explain it to her.

“Why don’t I show you?” the brunette asked provocatively, moving a step towards Syd with a devilish swing in her hips. Taking a hold of the top of the redhead’s shirt she explained:

“First you have to undo the buttons, one by one, leaving the middle one done up…” She did exactly that, running her fingers down the centre of Sydney’s body and causing a shudder to run through the girl.

“After that you fold the bottom half through top, like this…” Again maximising the amount of contact with Sydney’s sizzling skin, Diane tightly wound the soft silk around the single button, finally taking her fingers away, much to Sydney’s obvious disappointment. Turning to Jackie, Di offered her the same service but Syd jumped in ahead of her.

“Why don’t I try?” she almost yelped and, seeing the understanding expression on Diane’s face, explained sheepishly, “I just want to see if I got it right…” Smiling in a predatory fashion, Di simply stood back and saw Sydney, whose hands were shaking, disconnect all Jackie’s buttons save one, before slipping the bottom through the top. The look on both girls’ faces summed up that this detention was going to be a lot more interesting than Di had first anticipated. Jackie turned to her.

“Are there any other… ‘tricks’ you can show us, Di?” she asked, her voice squeaking a little in the face of the eroticism of the moment.

“One or two,” suggested Di, moving towards both girls, “But you have to close your eyes and open your mouth to experience this particular one, Jackie…” A lone pant escaped the Asian as she heard this, before she did as bidden, closing her eyes and waiting for the kiss with her mouth slightly open… Diane moved towards her, keeping her eyes on Sydney throughout, who was transfixed and desperate for her turn. Smiling at the day’s surprises Di leant in for the kiss…

“Sorry I didn’t get to you, I was in the bedroom.” The voice was soft and quiet but full of inexorable authority. It had a predictable effect on the three school girls. Sydney leapt a good two inches off the ground, Jackie almost fell backwards, held up by the conveniently placed wall, and Diane closed her eyes in frustration before turning around. There was now a good chance that she wouldn’t be able to get Syd and Jackie into this situation again, any time soon, all because of this… she opened her eyes… hot teacher!

“Now girls,” instructed Ms Luré, “I know that it’s after school but you’re not properly attired…” This was coming from someone wearing three inch high heels, a black skirt cut up the front to the belt and whose shirt had as few buttons done up as the students, revealing the lacy white bar beneath… Diane felt moved to plead.

“Oh come on Ms Luré,” she whined, “It’s hot today and we had to travel to get here for our detention…” The teacher, her shoulder length blond hair tied back and black rimmed spectacles enhancing the sharpness of her face, was initially unimpressed, but finally relented.

“Fair enough,” she replied, before continuing in a joking tone, “As you can see I loosened my shirt a little myself.” The three students did think that but didn’t wonder why Ms Luré was wearing her black jacket over her shoulders. That was just something she did. Diane also realised something else. Ms Luré was wearing makeup! It was subtle and very well done but she was definitely made up a little! Would wonders never cease?

“Well girls, you’re not going to do any good standing out there. You have two hours detention and it’s all going to be done inside my flat. Come on in.” She walked ahead and Di, Syd and Jackie all watched her go, looking at the swing of her hips and the occasional, tantalising glimpse of her matching panties whenever the back slit of her suit’s skirt flipped aside for a moment. Turning back for a moment the teacher saw that she had not been followed.

“Come along,” she instructed, “I’ve arranged a desk for you to sit at.” She had indeed. Walking in, the three students saw that there was a table placed in the light of the twin windows. They didn’t wonder at the size and splendour of the room, they only saw the desk, with its uncomfortable looking bench along one side the only means of seating.

“Chop, chop,” cooed Ms Luré, “Please take a seat.” They did so, Di in the centre with Jackie to her left and Sydney to her right.

“I have placed three books in front of your places,” Ms Luré explained, “Titled ‘Lady Carterley’s Lover.’ You will remember where we were reading from, I hope, and you will catch up on what the rest of your class did today… while the three of you were out doing more important things. I have some matters to attend to in my bedroom but I shall leave the door ajar, so no chatting or funny business, understand?” With that she turned and left, closing the door till it was only open a fraction.

Inside the main room there was a long pause. Finally, with the air of someone accepting their fate, Diane picked up her copy of the book, turning to the marked passage. The others did the same. There were few sounds for a while except the turning of the occasional page. Di felt her pulse quicken as she read. It seemed that the heroine of the book had embarked on a torrid love affair with another woman! She continued reading the chapter, feeling her earlier heat return at the descriptions of ardent lesbianism. Suddenly, in the midst of the chapter, she felt Jackie’s leg brush against her own.

“Oh, sorry!” whispered the Asian girl.

“That’s ok,” replied Di, but her thoughts were suddenly back in reality. Reading the book was a turn on, she couldn’t deny it, but here she was with two potentially very amorous friends who’d put literature into the shade! Moving her leg just an inch at a time, while pretending to read her book, Diane slowly encroached on Jackie’s third of the bench. Fortunately, the Asian girl hadn’t moved far, there was barely enough space for the three of them to sit comfortably as it was, and soon, Di felt the heavenly sensation of Jackie’s warm leg against her own.

The Asian turned to apologise to Diane and looked into a face filled with sexual predation, just as Di started brushing her leg up and down Jackie’s, slipping her foot out of its sandal and letting her toes brush along the edge of her friend’s calf. Neither girl was even pretending to read the book now, Jackie had even closed her eyes and slipped her hand underneath the table to rub Di’s thigh, but Sydney didn’t seem to notice, so engrossed was she in the novel. Winking seductively at Jackie, Diane sought to change that.

She placed a hand around the Asian’s waist and gently pulled her to the right of the bench as she moved towards the oblivious redhead. Slipping off her second shoe, Di had an idea. She moved around on the bench till she was facing Syd and then leant back into Jackie’s arms. Still Sydney was unaware, so caught up in the good Lady’s innovative use of a riding crop, a present from her husband. However, when she felt Diane’s toes slowly slip onto her thigh, teasing themselves beneath her flimsy skirt, Syd lost all interest in the novel!

At first she bucked, surprised almost to crying out. But as the eager toes reached her panties she realised that this was no accident and she loved it! Turning to Di, she saw how close she was with Jackie and how devilishly naughty her smile was. Sydney felt her arousal spill over and take control. It only increased when Diane turned her head, raised a hand to Jackie’s face and brought it against her own.

The kiss sent shockwaves through both girls. To be three of them, engaged in lesbian activities, on a bench, in their teacher’s flat, with her in the next room while they were supposed to be doing detention was such an illicit thrill that Di thought she’d burst right there and then. A full on kiss was just a way of proving to herself that it was really happening but that proof sent such a thrill…!

For Jackie it was pretty hot as well, the culmination of weeks of desire for Diane. She’d seen her around at the… school, even modelled with her a few times… for the school paper…? But now, to feel her tongue in her mouth as she caressed the Italian’s huge breasts was such an arousing sensation that she never wanted it to end. And that gorgeous redhead she kind of knew was present as well…? This was going to be a good day after all!

For her part Sydney was going slightly mad as Di’s toes wriggled against her pussy. She’d seen Diane around as well and had thought: ‘I definitely wouldn’t throw her out of bed…!’ The same was true of Jackie. But the Asian had always appeared homophobic while the big breasted Italian never seemed interested. Of course, now that they were together at… school… she’d hoped that something might come of it, but never in her wildest dreams had she imagined that two of the girls she most fancied would desire her as she desired them…

Diane was just glad to have to hot girls with her. She was older and much more experienced than either of them, in both life and the bedroom and, as soon as their detention was over, she was going to take them both back to her flat, with its super large bed and sexy blond housemate, to spend the rest of the week there, if possible! School could be damned for all she cared, as could that awful cow Ms Luré who could go jump into a…

“I don’t hear pages turning…” called out the teacher and, in an instant, the three girls were back seated at their desks, though they’d never really left. Their teacher emerged from her bedroom slowly, with an air of suspicion. She’d lost her jacket and shoes but the skirt, shirt and underwear were still the same. Standing before them, legs apart in a power angle, she looked at the row of slightly dishevelled girls, each of whom was barely containing her giggling.

“Diane, what do you think of the book so far?” asked Ms Luré. Di, who had her book upside down, desperately tried to remember the passage she’d read while trying hard not to glance at her teacher’s panties, which were clearly visible through the slit in her skirt with her legs at their current angle.

“Well, I’m glad that Lady Carterley found her maid enjoying some solo attentions!” the brunette finally replied. All three students giggled, but Ms Luré seemed to drift away for a moment, looking over the top of them through the window as she recalled the passage.

“Ah yes,” she cried, “When her ladyship realises that the young maid is every bit as enthused with her ladyship as she is with her maid… it is a beautiful passage.”

“I particularly liked the bit with the riding stick!” suggested Sydney, to yet more giggling. Ms Luré seemed to return to earth, angered by the seeming lack of compassion shown by these arrogant children.

“It is no laughing matter,” she cried, “Lesbianism was the unspoken love of eighteenth century Britain, a love that dared not be mentioned and which tore such women apart as, inevitably, it will Lady Carterley and her only true friend…” The three students were somewhat taken aback by this outburst.

“Lady Carterley splits up with Ms… Lavender, miss?” asked Jackie, leafing through the book for the name.

“Alas yes,” replied Amelia theatrically, “They are torn apart by the cruel and vicious gossip of her spinster sister, who never allowed the love of a woman to warm her cold heart. And naturally, her position lost, money gone and friends disappeared, her ladyship is sent out into the world, disgraced and abandoned…” The students suddenly felt a little sorry for their heroine.

“But what happens to her?” Di finally enquired, “What does she do?” At that Ms Luré rediscovered some of her teacherliness.

“To find out that you must read the book, Diane,” she chided primly, “Now I’m going back into my bedroom and, by the end of this period, I expect you to tell me exactly how the sister discovers her ladyship’s illicit love.” With that she turned and returned to her room, but this time the door was halfway open, revealing a large mirror that reflected their teacher sat at her desk. She seemed to pick something up… It was a book… It was the same book the three students were reading…!

With the door so open the girls were reluctant to start kissing again, though the thrill was even more intense with discovery so easy… All Ms Luré had to do was look around, into her mirror and she’d see them. It quickly proved too much and Diane turned to kiss Sydney hard on the mouth, their tongues pushing up against each other aggressively in their lust. Not to be left out, Jackie leant under Di’s arm and undid the final button on the brunette’s shirt, spilling out her large breasts. The bra, with its clasp at the front, didn’t last long and soon Di felt her swollen, tender nipples being aroused even further by Jackie’s impressively skilful technique.

Leaning back from Sydney, the Italian soon had two beautiful girls suckling on her throbbing breasts. It was all she could do not to scream! Her breasts had always been just incredibly sensitive. She remembered the day Cindy had discovered that she could make Di cum just by tweaking them in such a way… and it felt like Syd and Jackie both knew the same trick as they were reaching up, taking Diane’s nipples between their fingers and thumbs and about to…

“No, no, no!” hissed Di in a thrilled tone of voice, “We can’t let her hear us!” Smiling naughtily, Sydney and Jackie moved up and began to kiss Diane’s neck, another hugely sensitive area on her body. Desperately suppressing the desire to moan she couldn’t have made them stop for love nor money… It was only when she opened her eyes to check on their teacher that she made a discovery to stop her in her tracks.

Ms Luré had removed her shirt! Di could only see the back of her but her teacher was definitely bare along her back, although her bra also looked strangely loose… Not only that but she was holding something in one hand while her other seemed to be…? It was playing with her nipples! Diane was sure of it. Here she was enjoying the ravishing attentions of two beautiful, fellow students during a disciplinary session and their teacher was busy arousing herself in the next room with a lesbian novel!

Grudgingly alerting her friends to the doorway and doing up her bra and shirt, the swollen nipples crying out for attention as they felt the soft silk of the lingerie combined with its harder lace, Di wondered what the hell was she to do? An idea of blackmail came but was swiftly discarded… they had no proof. Instead a different plan came to light, like blackmail but much more… pleasurable, more like bribery in fact. Leaning close to her two friends she suggested what they should do.

TO BE CONTINUED…