The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becky:

Chapter 10:

Camera shy, part 3:

Knocking on the bedroom door, Diane, Jackie and Sydney waited for a good ten seconds as their teacher desperately did up her bra and searched for her clothes, all the time visible to the girls in the bedside mirror, though unaware of their knowledge. Knocking again, Di called out a request to enter. The teacher, seemingly not thinking straight and unable to command her authority as usual, dropped her book in the rubbish, placed a hand on the desk and called the girls in. They looked at her in wonder.

“But Ms Luré!” cried Syd, “What happened to your shirt?”

“I, err… wanted to get some more air,” suggested the teacher unconvincingly.

“Oh in that case can we take off ours?” wondered Jackie. At a loss, the formerly commanding blond could only suggest that that wouldn’t be a huge problem.

“Thank you,” enthused Diane, as she undid the last, well worn button on her top and removed the hardly stifling silk, “That feels much better.” The three girls all waxed lyrical on how wonderful it was to feel the cool touch of the air from the open window of the bedroom.

“Well, err… that’s nice,” stammered the teacher, “But, err… why don’t you get back to work and leave me to finish in here.”

“Finish, Ms Luré?” asked Sydney girlishly, “But what did you start?” There was a pause, with three expectant faces waiting for an answer.

“I, err… was just sorting out some of my clothes,” she improvised heroically.

“Like your shirt?” wondered Jackie. The teacher could only shrug her shoulders.

“Yes, err… I suppose…” She looked positively terrified and didn’t move or reprimand the girls when Jackie and Sydney sat down on her bed and removed their sandals.

“Oh it’s so nice to sit on a nice, comfy and very, very large bed Jackie,” stated Sydney.

“Absolutely, Syd,” replied the Asian girl, lying back and letting her hand slip down towards the edge of her skirt, “I reckon we could get all four of us on here pretty easily!”

“Now, err… why would you do that…?” stammered the teacher, whose lower lip and hands seemed to be shaking despite the warmth of the room, even with its breeze.

“I don’t know, maybe it has something to do with what you’re reading?” wondered Di, who’d moved to within a few feet of the teacher and was closer to the bin than Amelia.

“What do you mean, Diane?” asked the teacher, looking for an authoritative tone but instead sounding more frightened… not at the girls, but at something they might discover…

“Well let’s see,” offered Di. She suddenly looked down into the bin.

“Oh!” she exclaimed, “Your copy of her ladyship’s confessions has slipped into the bin.” Ms Luré tried to make a grab for it but Diane was too quick for her and pulled it out.

“Wow,” she said with false amazement, “It’s got all sorts of reference notes stuck in! Let’s pick one…”

“No!” shouted the teacher, diving forwards, but again Diane was too quick for her and Ms Luré merely ended up face down on the floor. She got onto her hands and knees and looked up at Di, who’d opened the well thumbed novel at one of the references.

“I arrived at my room to find my maid, Miss Lavender, in a state of undress,” the sexy brunette read, “For a moment it was as if all my fantasies had come true… the blanched whiteness of her fair skin, the curves of her body, the very definition of her womanhood, all were revealed.’ Why, that’s the bit we’ve just been reading Ms Luré, why don’t we try another one a little later on…?” The teacher looked up, her face puckering as she seemed close to tears in the face of her adversity.

“Please don’t,” she begged, but Diane was not to be dissuaded quite so easily.

“This is the next one,” she began, “’And so I found myself at her bedside, so overcome by visions of her that I had to see her for myself. The dear child was still awake but failed to hear me enter. She seemed in great distress, writhing on the bed and thrusting her body in a variety of ways quite unlike anything I had ever seen. Her hands seemed to everywhere at once, though I detected a kind of pattern… They seldom strayed far from the areas of her chest or her most intimate regions.

‘”In one horrendous moment I realised that I had intruded on a most private experience of my young maid and endeavoured to silently make my way from her chamber when I heard her sweet voice, it’s manner quite changed from the quiet and respectful girl whose very face I had come to know so well. Now its manner was that of hurt, only not, like what she was experiencing was not pain but savage, unbridled pleasure… and she spoke.

”’Oh mistress… oh your ladyship…” were her words and such a sound of sweet, sweet succour have I never heard before or since. I made my way from her room and waited but a moment, till her cries reached their apex and then died away. She was then based in the north most tower, an area seldom visited, hence perhaps her indiscretion. But I intended to make her pay in such ways as would have us both scream each other’s name. Making my way up the stairs I knocked on her door. She asked me my name and, when I said it, she allowed me entry.

“’Mistress,” she uttered, her perfect body sheathed in little more than a thin night robe, the sweet sweat of her earlier lovemaking making the material sodden and clinging, revealing the gorgeous silhouette that had controlled me since first I saw it. “What is the matter? What brings you here? Is something wrong?” She continued, her voice like God’s own music.

“’Yes,” I replied, throwing all caution to the wind, “Something is very wrong.”

“’Well what is it?” she asked, forgetting her station. But I had no time for the vagaries of class and etiquette.

“’You must make love to me,” I instructed and, in that moment we both saw each other’s affection for what it was.” Diane finished and closed the book, looking down at the teacher who was quietly weeping. Looking up, Ms Luré took the novel from Di’s unresisting hand.

“That was a fine recital,” she said, drying the tears on a handkerchief located in her skirt pocket. Looking at her fellow students, who were also taken aback at the passion the reading had created in all of them, Diane decided to go for broke. She knelt down and looked at her teacher’s glassy eyes. The woman was still very beautiful, despite the slightly smudged makeup.

“Ms Luré?” asked the student. The teacher looked up. Leaning forwards, Di placed her lips onto Amelia’s, kissing the older woman aggressively. The blond responded and, within seconds, the two of them had risen up and laid themselves on the bed. Jackie and Sydney came to them and, before she knew it, Amelia had three gorgeous lesbians answering her every need. With a smile of purest pleasure, the hypnotist let the final stages of her instructions get underway.

Di started low, kissing the blonde’s silken legs, starting at the feet and working her way up to the top of the thigh, leaving no area untouched on either limb. Jackie and Sydney took an arm each and did the same, spreading their kisses ever so slowly and gently, the better to ignite the uncontrollable passions within their mistress. Amelia liked it very slow and hadn’t enjoyed such gradual arousal in some time.

Her plan had worked very well and proved that the crystal she’d created was really as effective as she’d hoped. A total novice had hypnotised two adult females with it and then herself… all on the whim of a single scenario. She also had a video of Di’s handiwork, the camera she’d been using having been a video rather than photographic version. Amelia was pretty convinced that anyone who watched the footage would have a tough time keeping awake. She’d only done so by looking away throughout the final induction… but there again, she’d always been camera shy…! Of course, there may be people who’d resist the brunette’s hypnosis, but, if they did, they’d only hear Diane’s instructions added at the end, by the brunette while she was entranced, which would lead back to her and, from there, nowhere else.

Now the blond hypnotist had a fine collection of mesmerised women at her beck and call, with an agency of young models who’d follow their three friends to meet this new companion… starting with the lovely Cindy, of UCLA fame, the blond former cheerleader captain who was really up and coming in LA. She was working at the same agency as the three models present with Amelia but had much further reaching contacts. In fact, Amelia felt she should pay a visit to the owner of the modelling firm, who was apparently a fiery haired lesbian called Natasha, according to Diane. She’d make a very pleasant addition to the group Amelia was creating…

However, at that moment, the blonde’s plans for world domination were put on hold as the girls’ ministrations elicited the deep fire within her. They were all very good and Amelia let her desire, which had been building all day, with the prolonged proximity to three such gorgeous, easily hypnotised girls, start to bubble over.

Predictably it was Diane who started to speed things up, allowing her kisses to focus more and more on the upper thighs of her ‘teacher.’ She brought her hands into play, stroking the sizzling flesh and gradually moving the stiff sides of Amelia’s dress up and away. Soon the blonde’s matching panties were visible, but Di didn’t rush her lovemaking, instead opting to stroke and brush the blonde’s delicate thighs with her tongue, lips, fingers and breasts.

It was heavenly for Amelia, the slowness of it… but with the promise of far more aggressive attentions so close that one moan from her would unleash them. She suppressed herself with difficulty, a feat that was only made more difficult by Jackie and Sydney, who had moved up the blonde’s arms to reach the top of her chest and the sides of her neck. The two young women caressed and stroked the supple skin, while allowing their encased breasts to rub against Amelia’s outspread arms.

Feeling her desire race ahead of her, the blond desperately tried to remain quiet, but the fire burning within her was just too hot. Scarcely realising it her eyes shut, her mouth opened and she emitted a soulful ‘Uh!’ which spoke straight to the induced minds of her new young friends. Acting instinctively all three of them removed their bras and began to rub their throbbing nipples against the blonde’s body. Amelia knew the experience well and loved it beyond reckoning. It took little time for a second moan to slip out.

Now the three ‘students’ took a moment to tease away their miniskirts, leaving them in just their silk and lace panties. Amelia opened her eyes a moment to see the red on Di, the blue on Jackie and the emerald green on Sydney… yes, she’d been lucky finding out about this modelling agency from Kelly…! That thought rapidly slipped away as the half naked girls pushed forwards once more, removing their teacher’s skirt and taking some time to ease it away from her body.

By the time they’d slipped it off, Amelia was in a high state of arousal and in no mood for any further delays. She allowed her self control to wane a moment, as all three girls feasted upon the gorgeous flesh before them, teasing their breasts, tongues and fingers all across Ms Luré’s scorching body. The moans began in earnest and signalled an acceleration in all four women.

Diane, still between Ms Luré’s legs, moved her face and fingers against her teacher’s pussy for the first time, flicking them against the already sodden panties with the utmost of gentleness. Similarly, Jackie and Syd took a breast each, using their mouths to further emphasise the blonde’s throbbing nipples. The moans became pants after less than five minutes’ constant attention and Ms Luré anticipated the final moments…

Reaching up, Di slowly threaded her fingers through the sides of her teacher’s moist undergarments and began teasing them down. Similarly Jackie, or was it Syd, took a long moment to undo the clasp of Amelia’s bra, teasing aside the provocative lingerie to reveal their teacher’s perfect full breasts. But, like Di, they held back, merely kissing the skin around as they slipped the bra from her unresisting arms.

As both garments slipped off completely, Amelia found herself completely naked and in a state of arousal quite unlike anything she’d enjoyed in the recent weeks after her arrival in Los Angeles. As per her instructions, the three gorgeous young females making love to her took a moment to remove the last of their own soaked clothes. Then, moving back to their mistress, each girl placed one hand in her own pussy while her tongue sought their teacher’s most intimate areas for the coup de grace…

Slowly it started, with Di the first to begin. The brunette buried her face in the pussy of her teacher while her fingers began to tease and stimulate her own using all the expertise she’d learnt in life. Detecting the increased stimulation, Jackie and Sydney followed suit, both girls taking one of Amelia’s nipples into their mouths to lick and suck and arouse yet further… all while their fingers eased their bodies ever closer to orgasm.

It didn’t take long. Having restrained herself all day Ms Luré finally allowed her defences to crumble. The earlier photo shoot, the gorgeous girls in her apartment, her holding back, the description of the scenario, the young women acting it out, Di’s successful hypnosis of the two other models, her succumbing to her own induction and, finally, Amelia’s quick but accurate instructions to set the scene up again… it had all built an enormous reservoir of arousal in the hypnotist. Now she was enjoying the fruits of her labour emphatically, the fact that her plan seemed so close to fruition only enhancing her desire.

Speeding up more and more, her every action picked up and copied by the two others, Diane stimulated Amelia’s dripping pussy with all her skill and love while her fingers took her right to the edge of her own, monstrous orgasm. Jackie and Sydney also found themselves teetering over the abyss of absolute pressure as they felt their mistress head that way herself… But something was stopping them from crossing over… something… something…

With an awesome shout Amelia finally lost all her iron clad self control in one glorious moment. Everything that she’d endured and enjoyed that day crystallised into that single glorious moment as her gushing pussy, swollen nipples and turbocharged arousal were engulfed and overcome by the unstoppable tide of orgasm. As she screamed in joy so Diane, Jackie and Sydney hit their climaxes simultaneously, enjoying truly mind blowing relief but keeping the pressure up against their mistress’ still tender body.

A second… and a third… a fourth and innumerable more tidal waves swept through the hypnotist, each one reflected by her newest slaves. In time it all proved to much for the four of them and, crawling under the bed sheets, they held each other close and drifted off to sleep, to continue from where they left off, amongst many other, more nefarious planes, when they finally awoke from their sleep if not their communal dream…

THE END…?