The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becky:

Chapter 11:

Endgame:

Having created a collection of entranced girls to do her bidding, Amelia finally realises she’s been muscling in on someone else’s turf… someone not unknown to her…

“That’s it, you’re doing so well… it’s so tiring, looking into the crystal… so sleepy… so tiring… your eyes… feel… so heavy… you’re so… tired… falling asleep… becoming…… hypnotised… You…… Are…… Hypnotised…………” Diane’s eyes shut, as did those of the final inductee, an India girl of goddess like beauty, her perfect skin and flawless complexion combined with the body and chest of a glamour model. Of course, her one slight problem was being barely five feet tall but in a way that only added to her allure.

She’d resisted the hypnotic imagery in front of her for some time but, in the final moments of Diane’s induction, the girl had slipped under. Amelia reached up the DVD controller and skipped forwards a chapter, avoiding the extra half hour of induction she’d added on with Diane’s entranced help. The blond hypnotist hadn’t yet been forced to use it, although it was there in case of a mentally extraordinarily tough opponent, but none of the girls in the modelling agency had been like that… although their collective lack of resistance to the crystal was no indication of a lack in intelligence or anything, it was more testament to Amelia’s skill. The second chapter of the film began its instructing, Diane’s voice, for the most part, continuing as before.

“You are in a peaceful, warm place where you are so content and happy. Everyone one of your thoughts drifts away. In their place come new thoughts, the ones you are about to hear. You will remember them always, deep in your subconscious, but, like all the hypnosis, you will not recall them in your waking hours…” It continued in much the usual way: subservience, desire for women, desire for sex, desire for sexy clothes and sexy attitudes and a host of other aspects. Amelia’s only spoke twice in the whole film:

“Whenever you hear the words…” began Diane.

“I’d like to book you for a photo shoot, I am Amelia Luré,” continued Amelia on the film.

“From Amelia alone you will fall back into this state and accept any instruction. Afterwards, when you hear Amelia say:”

“Thank you for your time, I shall use you again in the future,” said Amelia, again on the tape.

“You will wake up as before, with no recollections of the instructions, just that you’d had a conversation, whether face to face or over the telephone, with Amelia. Do you understand?” As with all the previous commands a chorus of ten yes’s answered. With that the film wound down with some instructions to watch the following scenes…

In them two of the models dressed as schoolgirls, Jackie and Sydney, were seduced by a third, Diane, who was dressed like a particularly naughty teacher, and subsequently taken to bed by her, the three of them engaging in acts of incredible lesbian love which resulted in tumultuous orgasms for all three. The group of ten watching models, all of whom were female, felt the scenes etch into their mesmerised minds, overriding all that was there with lesbianism.

When the film finally finished a few moments later, fading to black and quietly turning itself off with the minimum of fuss, and certainly no credits sequence, Amelia, who was sitting in the room with her back to the screen, ejected the DVD and turned on the few lights. Having tidied up most of the evidence of her presence she turned the assembled girls and said, in her English accent:

“You all recognise and obey my voice, do you not?” A chorus of yes’s testified that this was the case.

“In which case,” continued Amelia, “When I say the words to wake you up, on this occasion only, you will do so but will imagine that you’ve just been watching a film and that you all drifted off during it. All you will remember in your active minds were that there were scenes of lesbian eroticism and that you felt extremely turned on by them. Is that clear?” The yes’s sounded again.

“Very well,” finished the blond, “Thank you for your time, I shall use you again in the future.” Ten seconds passed by before, their eyes blinking as they came out of their stupor, the ten girls returned to reality, completely inducted into Amelia’s service. They all saw the blond and realised, not the first time, just how beautiful she was. However, with ten of them in the room, tempting though it was, Amelia simply thanked them for their time and said they could go, she’d place an email for them through the website if she needed any of them for her fashion shoots.

Slowly all the girls filed outside, some making less than subtle appraisals of the bodies of their fellow models while one or two actively grabbed or rubbed against each other! Not for the first time, Amelia was amazed at how… free spirited an agency the modelling firm was. Certainly the majority of the girls there were lesbians and those that weren’t were merely deluding themselves. Similarly their resistance to hypnotism was quite low, in Amelia’s experience, but that was perhaps indicative of the power of her crystal, power that wasn’t diminished despite its having been recorded. It had been a real find. Of course, in its way, it had found her rather than the other way round but…

“Hello Amelia, how were the last group?” asked a vibrant, if girlish, good natured voice. Her face cracking into a smile the blond told Natasha that the last group had been as good as the first and that she’d be back in touch before long.

“Oh excellent,” replied Natasha, sweeping aside a lock of her fiery red hair, “Is there anything else we can do for you before you go?”

“As a matter of fact,” answered Amelia sexily, “I was wondering if you wanted to spend some time going over the stills I shot of the earlier models?” The code phrase, ‘stills I shot of the earlier models,’ went straight to Natasha’s, or Tasha’s as she preferred, mind and de-activated all the checks to her desire. With a blink the redhead suddenly looked a lot more naked and exposed… yet also infinitely more aroused and desirable!

“Why, err… sure!” gushed Tasha, temporarily lost for words but recovering quickly, “That would be lovely. Why don’t we sit down?”

“At the desk?” asked Amelia innocently, knowing full well what Natasha would say.

“Perhaps not,” replied the redhead in a cleverly ambiguous voice, sexy and provocative without being outright licentious, having recovered from her sudden attack of lust, “My sofa will be more comfortable.” It certainly would be, as the large number of lovemaking sessions of the previous week would testify. Amelia had arrived at the agency the Monday five days before hand, taken there by the models she’d ensnared at her bogus photo shoot.

Having been introduced to the agency’s owner, and manager of all the girls, Amelia proceeded to sit down and have a nice chat with Natasha, drawing the redhead’s attention to the gem around her neck and showing it to her… swinging it back and forth… inviting Tasha to stare into the mesmerising blueness of it… bidding her rest her eyes… fall asleep… and become hypnotised. After that the rest of the girls were easy. They were brought in by the ten and invited to sit down to watch a video from a new photographer.

Less than an hour later the girls would emerge, rubbing their eyes and wondering at their sudden arousal… it had something to do with the lesbian erotica they’d just witnessed, nay enjoyed, but they couldn’t quite remember what it had entailed… No matter, what was more important was to invite one or two of the nearby girls back to the nearest bedroom for a drink and maybe a game, perhaps even a sleepover…

Not all the girls had been present during the first day but now, after they’d all come in at some stage or another, Amelia had the whole agency under her control, including the gorgeous manageress who the blond was quite enraptured by. Natasha could do things to a woman that would make her forget every other orgasm she’d ever had! A couple of extra code phrases added to the redhead’s programming had ensured that, when she wanted it, Amelia could enjoy such skills as and when she pleased. Like after each group of young women were ensnared… Like right now…

“That would be perfect,” replied the blond, sitting down at the sofa and pulling open a slim photography album. Moving sensually, Natasha joined Amelia on the sofa, snuggling down next to her, their legs touching as she pretended to peruse the images before her. As the skin of the two women’s upper thighs brushed together Amelia pointed at some of the photos, stills taken from the videos she had made of Diane, Jackie and Sydney, starting with the induction.

“They really got into the fantasy,” she explained truthfully before turning the page to the erotica, “And, by the time they were supposed to be pretending to be hypnotised and seduced, they were very much in character, fulfilling their roles with gusto…” The pictures bore testament to this, each one showing the three girls in various stages on undress, with Diane, as the supposed teacher, enjoying the synchronised seduction by her supposed students. They were really very hot photos and Natasha responded to them extremely positively.

“Why Amelia,” said the redhead, “Your skill with a camera is extraordinary! Perhaps you’d like to shoot me one of these days…?” It was said with a degree of laughter, just enough to suggest that it was a real possibility without being so crass as to sound like a genuine desire. Amelia felt the usual thrill as she looked at Natasha, who’d put on a mock pose whilst their legs brushed against one another. Affecting a look of professional interest the blond replied:

“Now that you mention it, Tasha, that’s not a bad idea! I’ve got a camera in my bag, why don’t we have a go now?” The redhead looked first surprised, then very pleased and finally devilishly sexy as she swung up from the large, comfortable, bedlike sofa and took a position leaning on her desk, cocking her legs and arms in such a way as to maximise the skin shown by her skimpy, white cotton dress, which emphasised the tan of her skin, the seemingly bottomless depths of her breasts, the length of her legs, the prettiness of her face and the greenness of her eyes.

“Wow!” gushed Amelia sincerely, “You look just too hot! Why don’t you kick off your shoes and then we’ll do some modelling.” Natasha did so, leaving herself in just her thin, semi-transparent dress beneath which the lacy outlines of her white bra and panties could be seen. The redhead through her body into a variety of poses as Amelia quickly searched out her video camera and tripod, looking forward to making another film of this gorgeous woman… But what to do this time? She’d already tried the naughty schoolgirl, disciplinarian teacher, sexy secretary and flirty model, so what fantasy could Tasha enact this time? An idea came…

“How about this,” wondered the photographer, licking her lips in anticipation, “You’re the sexy, sultry manageress of this agency who’s interviewing a potential new model. You like this client, a lot, and want to try and bed her, so you endeavour to seduce her, me, in order to get her to sign up. How does that sound?” Even as she said it Amelia had finished setting up the camera, positioning it to the left of the chair in front of Natasha’s desk. The redhead had taken her own seat on the other side and now, hearing the fantasy, had already decided exactly how to play it…

She wanted the blond woman before her, wanted her so badly she was going to seduce her! If she could somehow make this ‘fantasy’ a reality, actually seducing the photographer like she was some young, innocent girl enraptured by the manager of the modelling firm she was looking to work in, that would be the easiest way to do it. The camera was irrelevant. Amelia had merely sat down next to it and, though Tasha could see that the video was on and recording, she had no qualms about putting on a little show. The fantasy began.

“Ah, Miss Luré,” said Natasha quietly, in her most sultry tone, “I see that you wish to join our agency.” Getting into character Amelia responded brightly:

“Oh yes, I’ve heard such great things about it and…” she faltered, “All the beautiful girls here…” The blond finished in a hesitant, guilty way that sent a very clear message to the redheaded ‘manageress.’

“Really?” replied Natasha, standing languidly before stretching slightly, pushing her breasts together and out as she leant forwards a little, supposedly to move her back but in reality to show her ample bust to Amelia who, true to character, appeared both fascinated and concerned by the gorgeous sight before her.

“What modelling experience do you have?” continued Tasha, rubbing her hands down the sides of her body before slowly moving around the large desk towards the seemingly naive blond.

“Well I’ve err, done some shoots back home in the Midwest,” started Amelia, “And I moved here to LA to try and get some more work.”

“Good, good…” replied Natasha, coming in front of her desk and leaning back onto it before raising one leg onto the table as well… The thin material of her dress was pulled high, revealing most of her leg, though not all. Amelia’s eyes looked into the folds of the skirt that so nearly revealed the womanly pleasures beyond.

“And what did those shoots back home entail?” asked Tasha seductively, shaking her raised leg slightly which caused her dress to billow out slightly, tentatively revealing more of her thighs. Amelia was genuinely distracted.

“They, err… well…” she pulled herself together and her eyes up from the redhead’s legs to her twinkling, mischievous green eyes, “They were me with other girl’s mostly, other cheerleaders. We did various calendar issues, always with a few girls per shot, doing various themes.”

“Themes?” wondered Natasha, “Such as?”

“Uniforms, swimsuits, err… lingerie,” answered Amelia in a flustered voice, “Three or more girls per shot, doing stuff, playing games and things…”

“And these games,” continued Tasha, her fingers reaching down to the bottom of her dress and pulling slightly, making the material run over her raised thigh a little and nearly show her panties to the seated Amelia, who only stopped herself leaping on her inductee with the greatest of mental strength.

“Oh, you know,” she said, continuing the fantasy, “One time it was Twister, another it was football, more than once girl on girl wrestling...”

“Girl on girl wrestling?” interrupted Tasha, “In your bikini? How was that?”

“It was fun really,” gushed Amelia, “Rolling around on the ground with the other girls, pretending to wrestle…! Of course, once or twice it got a little out of hand and one time I…” She stopped, mortified at what she was about to admit.

“Go on,” encouraged Natasha, before suddenly whipping both her legs up in the air in such a way as to reveal, for a glorious second, her white panties in their sexy entirety, before, just as quickly, descending both her legs onto the sides of Amelia’s chair.

“Well, I, err…” stammered the blond, only half in character, before explaining, “Well, one time, me and two of the other girls were playing at the wrestling during a sleepover at my house… only I got all trapped beneath them… and they had their hands free and began stroking my leg and stuff… It was weird.”

“Really?” replied Natasha, “Tell me more about that occasion.” As she said it her right leg slid off the side of the chair and sneaked under the hem of Amelia’s own cotton dress, which was black and less transparent, though just as provocative as Natasha’s. The blond barely contained her gasp to feel the soft toes of the other woman on her smooth thighs.

“There’s not much to tell,” she squeaked, “But what happened was I lying on my sofa in my pyjamas, just a T-shirt and some panties, and Rach and Mandy came and sat next to me. We were laughing about the wrestling shoot we’d done before when Rach started to dance near me, like totally rubbing her body against my, against my, against… mine…” The words came out with some difficult as Natasha was now flexing the toes of both feet against Amelia’s thighs, working her way up towards the blonde’s pussy but only incredibly slowly. The hypnotist decided to wrap her, fairly truthful, story up rapidly.

“She was facing away from me and just leant backwards and began moving her… body up and down. It was… weird, but kind of nice and, after a while, Mandy had a go, pushing the front of her body against me and, kind of, losing her T-shirt. I somehow lost mine as well and she and Rach just kept going, touching me and rubbing me and…”

“Like this…?” asked Tasha, just as her toes flexed against Amelia’s already moist panties.

“Yes!” replied the blond huskily, no longer happy to wait, “And then we made mad, passionate love on my sofa!” With that she brushed Natasha’s leg aside and stood up quickly, rushing towards the redhead and kissing her passionately before pulling her backwards and all but throwing her onto the nearby sofa. As the redhead fell Amelia made a quick alteration to the video camera’s direction before falling on top of her giggling lover.

All pretexts of fantasy disappeared. The two women went about making their orgasms a reality, kissing each other passionately while the simple straps of their cotton dresses pulled apart at the shoulder, allowing Tasha to wind down Amelia’s as far as her breasts. Bereft of a bra that day, the blonde’s nipples were standing proudly to attention and only hardened further with Natasha’s special treatment.

The redhead’s extraordinary skills left Amelia quickly panting. A practiced lover herself, and one who much preferred to be in control during epically slow lovemaking session, the blond was powerless in the face of the redhead’s ability. As her nipples responded yet more, so she felt the sweet caress of fingers on the edge of her thighs, the soft digits gently flicking against the blonde’s now soaking panties.

Feeling them, Amelia put her head back and moaned out loud, the tender presence of Natasha’s fingers near so sensitive a place only serving to remind the hypnotist of the numerous other orgasms she’d experienced, thanks to them, during that week. Tasha played her mistress expertly, teasing out the moment before she even used her fingers actively till Amelia was already primed for orgasm…

When the redhead finally unleashed her full skills the blond was dangerously close to climax and wasted little time getting there. Still wearing her dress, her panties somehow discarded on the floor near her shoes, Amelia felt the awesome surges rush through her again and again as Tasha used her enormous skill very effectively. Finally, some fifteen minutes after the fantasy began, the blond was sated and held her lover close, intending to repay the favour.

“That was amazing!” whispered Amelia, feeling the little rushes of pleasure still popping out all over her body.

“You’re amazing!” she continued, looking into the eyes of her latest, but perhaps most invigorating lover. Natasha kissed her mistress hard on the lips, herself feeling tremendous satisfaction if not quite orgasm. Finally pulling away from the kiss, Tasha held Amelia close, both women lying on the bedlike sofa in silence.

Amelia was having a small crisis of confidence. She really felt something with Natasha and, although she’d hypnotised her, she’d modified the redhead’s behaviour only a little. The blond had arrived in LA hoping to set herself up with a bevy of young, attractive women at her beck and call. Now, to her surprise, she was finding herself increasingly satisfied with just one! Of course, she always did have a thing for redheads, particularly that dark, fiery colour like Natasha’s hair, but it couldn’t last… it wouldn’t last, Amelia was sure of it, but, for that moment, Amelia was very satisfied.

Natasha was also fairly satisfied. The blond was older than most of the girls Tasha enjoyed and, though youth had its place, a little experience went a long way! Of course, when her mistress arrived, things were probably going to unravel quickly but, for that moment, Natasha was also satisfied in Amelia’s company. But, as the redhead well knew, it wasn’t going to last… It didn’t.

Much to Amelia’s surprise there was a sudden knock at the office’s door. There was no secretary in the building and the majority, if not all, of the girls were busy with one another. No one who photographed the girls knew the location of the agency and there were no staff likely to make enquiries at the main office. Sure, on occasion, one of the young models would come on down with a problem, but they had all retired to the nearby apartments to experiment with each other after seeing Amelia’s DVD. So who was it?

But Tasha seemed to know as, without so much as a ‘Who is it?’ she stood up, rearranged the straps of her dress and, after giving Amelia a long glance to indicate that she might want to think about covering herself up, opened the door. Amazed at her supposed slave’s behaviour, Amelia rapidly lifted up the shoulder straps of her dress and pulled on her wet panties before turning to see just who the hell was visiting. When she saw who came through the door the anger caught in her throat.

“Hello Becky,” said the petite, incredibly beautiful woman who’d just entered the room.

“Hello Tanya,” replied Becky, at a loss for anything else to say.

TO BE CONTINUED…