The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becky:

Chapter 12:

Explanations:

Her real identity discovered, Becky confesses all.

There was a long pause as the two former school friends looked at each other, one prim and proper, dressed in a white dress that fitted her incredible body to perfection, the other sweaty and dishevelled, her black clothes bearing all the hallmarks of a vigorous bedroom session. Finally, with the air of someone settling in for a long time, Tanya asked Natasha to leave the two of them before taking the seat behind the desk as the redhead left.

Becky looked at Tanya. Tanya looked at Becky. The camera, with its wide angled lens, looked at both of them. Finally, with an air of resignation, the blond stood and straightened out her dress before walking over to the camera, switching it off and disassembling the tripod. The two items went into Becky’s bag, in which she spent a few minutes folding things away with her back to Tanya… putting things in and looking for one thing to take out… She found it, whereupon she sat down in the guest’s chair, looking across at her classmate with a tired, submissive air.

“How are you, Becky?” asked Tanya, her voice polite and English. The blond paused for a moment, as if rapidly going through her options, before finally resigning to the truth.

“I’m fine thank you Tanya, how’re you?” she replied, her voice equally polite and English. The Thai woman smiled.

“Fine thank you, I’m very well.”

“You’ve been doing well you mean,” snorted the blond, her anger quickly bubbling over. Tanya looked mildly surprised. Becky explained:

“I’ve read all about the numerous successes of the great Tanya Covington,” she sneered, “Of course, I could see straight away how you’d done it.”

“And how have I done it?” asked the dark haired beauty, keeping her voice level and cool, if not exactly friendly.

“Hypnosis,” answered Becky gruffly, “All those business deals of yours… all those people who think you’re simply the best… they’ve all been hypnotised!” Tanya frowned slightly, a perplexed look that had changed little from the time she’d borne it at school. It still made Becky angry… angry at how quietly superior once person can seem to think they are.

“Don’t you start judging me!” she exclaimed heartily, “I’ve seen through your game. There’s nothing you can do to me that I can’t get revenge on you for. If you start getting onto the cops or anything I’ll just explain how exactly Tanya Covington got to her position of power.” Tanya’s face did not change, although she stopped her bemused expression in favour of a more open one.

“Sorry Becky,” she replied sincerely, “I didn’t mean to insult you, nor did I mean to restart our relationship in much the same way as it almost finished… If it’s all the same to you I’d prefer to be friends rather than enemies.”

“Friends?” snorted the blond, covering her surprise with anger, “We were never friends.”

“Really?” asked Tanya, “And our last year at school, when we spent nearly every night in each other’s beds, what was that?” Becky had run up against the same memory and was desperately trying to think her way around it.

“That was…” she hesitated, buying another couple of seconds, “That was just a connivance of circumstance. I was… overawed by you. I’d let my guard down on that last night of term and you’d fluked out to hypnotise me and make me your love slave…”

“I did no such thing!” interrupted Tanya with genuine anger, “All I did was do to you what you’d tried and failed to do to me and, afterwards, I totally reversed all the suggestions I’d inserted. To imply that I modified you in any… derogatory way is quite unfair.” With that she finished and regained her calm. Becky was surprised and slightly embarrassed at her earlier attitude.

“Sorry Tanya,” she said quietly, her eyes shut, “I’m being stupid. It’s the first time I’ve seen you in over ten years and I’m acting like a 17 year old all over again!” She opened her eyes and smiled in a brittle matter. There was a moment’s hesitation before Tanya also broke out into a genuine grin.

“You’re right,” replied the Thai woman, “We have a lot to talk about and we shouldn’t do it like adolescents!” They both laughed before Tanya continued, casually:

“Of course, to do that we have to trust each other and to do that I’m going to need you to drop the gem you picked up out of your bag.” There was a long pause. Becky looked down at her left hand, in which was concealed the blue stone she’d used to hypnotise so many young women.

“You always were observant, Tanya… too clever by half,” she said quietly, though not with much malice. Tanya shrugged.

“If you mean to try and hypnotise me,” she explained, “We have very little left to talk about. Besides, I know exactly how your stone works and have practiced to defend myself against it.”

“What?” enquired Becky, surprise and annoyance on her face, “How could you possibly know anything about my stone?”

“Because you based it on a jewel in my possession which you tried to steal,” Tanya explained. Becky’s jaw dropped wide.

“How could you know that?” she asked. Tanya smiled.

“The cat burglar you dated tried to steal the Cat’s Eye diamond from my house near Cambridge. She failed and became entranced by the gem, whereupon I found her and… talked to her a little while. Once I ascertained how she’d found out about the diamond, from her blond lover, I eventually put two and two together.”

“But my gem works!” exclaimed Becky, “Are you saying that you let Karen take the real diamond?”

“Your cat burglar didn’t even realise that you’d hypnotised her and told her to steal it,” replied Tanya, “And I gave her a synthetic diamond that was not the Cat’s Eye and, from it, you created the blue stone you used to induce your trances. But it didn’t have any inherent hypnotic ability. That should tell you something…” Becky was flummoxed.

“What?” she asked. Tanya smiled, but Becky was finally beyond finding her former school mate patronising.

“It should tell you,” started the Thai woman, “Just how good you are at mesmerising people! Every person you’ve entranced, Becky, have done so not because of the magical properties of any crystal or gem in your possession, it’s been because you have an uncanny ability to mentally disarm people. They look at you and lower their guard, leave themselves weak and, when you suggest that they’re in danger of becoming hypnotised, they’re already so overawed by your beauty and personality they succumb.” Becky was shocked.

“You mean…?” she began.

“It’s all you,” finished Tanya, “Even in Kelly’s case. She was looking through that gem of yours but it was your presence, in your flat, that ensnared her, not the magical lighting patterns of a lump of transparent rock. Even the Cat’s Eye diamond, the great hypnotic gem, is only more hypnotic than something else because of reputation. I’ve had people examine every facet of it, every wave of light it emits… there is nothing intrinsic to it that makes it any more hypnotic than a watch or a metronome or anything… It’s just, in the case of the Cat’s Eye, it had such a reputation that people would hypnotise themselves because they thought it was entrancing them! Really, it’s quite incredible!” Tanya seemed genuinely thrilled at the information.

“Yes…” replied Becky slowly, somewhat nonplussed, before returning to one of Tanya’s earlier points, “You know about Kelly?” she asked. The Thai woman smiled once again.

“I do,” she explained, “In fact, I sent her to you… at least, I suggested she might want to sell her sister’s cookies on the top floor of your building. I knew that, if it was you and you were hypnotising people, seeing Kelly in her Brownie uniform would be irresistible. That’s how I met her! You see, I’ve known about your presence in LA ever since you arrived here.”

“What?” roared Becky, once again annoyed. The Thai nodded.

“Yes, you see, your protégé, Jill, tried to hypnotise me with that blue gem of yours. She came round to my club, having ‘liberated’ her friend, and tried her luck. This was having already ensnared her lover’s flatmate and Natasha on the same day, so her confidence was understandable.”

“You mean Jill found Sarah?” enquired Becky. Tanya nodded once again.

“Yes. After she tried, and failed, to capture me I discovered more about where she’d come from… and a certain teacher of hers: Ms Amélie Luré, to whom she was meant to mail the gem once she’d finished with it… to an address in Los Angeles. From there it was just a question of checking out a certain school in the Midwest…” Becky could see it all now.

“You know everything then,” she confided. Tanya shrugged.

“Perhaps, but I’d like to hear it from you. I’d particularly like to hear what caused you to break our promise.”

“What promise?” asked Becky sharply.

“The one about not using hypnosis until we knew more about the dangers,” explained the Thai woman, “We both agreed at the end of our penultimate year that we could too easily have caused some major damage to innocent people. That it was too big a responsibility for both of us and we needed to learn more about the technique before using it further.” Becky didn’t even try to feign ignorance, but she did see a loophole…

“You’ve been using hypnosis though!” she challenged. Tanya nodded afresh.

“Yes,” she replied, “But it was rather enforced on me at university and besides… I have a degree in psychology and have written several papers on the uses of mind manipulation. My credentials in the field are higher than yours but I must admit that, like you, I have occasionally used my skills for less than noble purposes…” She faltered a moment before finishing.

“However, those abuses can at least partially be attributed to the life I have led, not quite so much in the business world but certainly during my time at school and university… everywhere I went I seemed to encounter some new woman trying to entrance and enslave me. On more than one occasion they came pretty close!” Becky was fascinated.

“And now?” she asked. Tanya shrugged.

“Now I have created an agency of young, attractive women who enjoy me and I enjoy them. They’re not hypnotically bound to me or this agency, nor do they have to do the work I offer them but, given my standing and wealth in the world, I have endeavoured to use my skills to act as a check against the excesses of modern society, particularly unregulated capitalism. They help, although, as I have said, it is by no means compulsory for them and I do not encourage them to limit their talents to only flaunting their bodies. Most of them are at, or have been at, college and are looking to go into careers in the future.” On top of being fascinated Becky was now truly shocked.

“You’re serious, aren’t you?” she wondered, “You’ve set yourself up as some sort of global policewoman?” Tanya shrugged.

“Perhaps, the exact details are complex and I am not the first, merely the follower along a certain path. Regardless, it is not me I was hoping to talk about but you, Becky. After I have heard your story I will tell you the rest of mine, though I’m sure it won’t interest you much. However, I’d love to hear about your experiences and how such a young, rich, talented and attractive girl like yourself ended up teaching in Georgia.” Tanya finished and crossed her arms, awaiting a response. Becky sighed deeply. She had lots of questions for her friend but, given the situation, felt she could explain herself first. And she did so.

“Well,” she began, “My story is about a girl.”

“They usually are,” replied Tanya.

TO BE CONTNUED…