The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becky:

Chapter 16:

Olivia:

Having hypnotised two people, Amélie realises that she can’t stop there…

The old skills came back overnight. With Theresa ensnared and unlikely to worry about her daughter’s sexuality any more I felt I had to hypnotise Rachel else she’d constantly wonder what had happened to her mother. The 17 year old succumbed very easily, probably because of how much she trusted me. I erased her memories of that night and that was it, although I left the usual ways in and out: ‘Rachel might like to sleep’ and ‘Rachel should wake up.’ Like with Theresa they were only there in case there was some aspect of the evening that I’d forgotten which needed clearing up hypnotically. The thrill of the hypnosis I managed to contain and intended not to do it again.

But there was something I’d forgotten… rather two individuals. Mandy’s mother and father weren’t bad people, nor were they bad parents. They respected her choices as well as could be expected and accepted that there was very little they could do which wouldn’t make her lesbianism ‘worse.’ However, when an irate Mexican woman rang them up complaining that they were housing her daughter nearly every night, when it had been reported to them as being the other way round… well, they were understandably perturbed and asked Amanda about it the following morning.

Beautiful, confident and intelligent, Mandy had only recently come into two of these things, in her own mind, a few weeks beforehand. When her parents, somewhat understandably, started questioning her over just where she spent most of her evenings she cracked and, for the second time in Canada, I was in trouble. Fortunately, this time I also had an early warning system, although the first I heard of it was when, on my way out the door and heading to the school, Rachel called me up, her voice shaking with fear, and quickly explained what Amanda had told the school’s principal about me, Mandy having just told her.

This was a huge problem. What I’d done was not only against the school rules it could’ve landed me in jail and now it was more than one friendly parent, it was the principal and two other people who I didn’t really know at all. I asked Rach for as many details as possible and she explained them quickly. Mandy had told her that her parents had found out that her relationship with Rachel was not happening at either of their parents’ homes. They’d interrogated her and she’d given up the deception, explaining that she went to her teacher’s house. Naturally her mother and father were less than thrilled at that and demanded that I explain myself. The principal, Olivia Townsend, agreed to do so immediately. Meanwhile, Mandy would be allowed back into lessons until this whole thing had been cleaned up.

Thinking quickly I could see only one line of defence: attack. Mandy could wait. What I needed to do was ensnare Principal Olivia, get her on my side and then somehow placate the two parents. After that I would go over to Amanda’s house, and hypnotise her mom and dad. With that achieved I’d take Rach and Mandy aside and clear things up there as well… Hardly foolproof but I wasn’t faced with a great many options.

In I went to the school, armed with a low cut, tight fitting, skimpy black cotton dress, cut above the knee and with no underwear beneath, my car, a thousand US dollars in the glove compartment with my passport, an expression of innocence and my ‘hypnotic inducer.’ Personally I doubted a £50 necklace had any natural hypnotic ability but it had worked twice already in Canada, as well as a couple occasions back at our old school Tanya. All I needed was it to function adequately another… four times…

Arriving at the school I decided to bite the bullet and headed straight to the principal’s office. I had two hours till my first class… with any lucky I’d have straightened the whole thing out by then… Ms Townsend’s pretty secretary, a bubbly, diminutive redhead with what looked potentially like very large breasts hidden beneath her loose clothes and pretty grey eyes, practically choked on her coffee when she saw me, although this was her normal reaction to my presence…

“Oh, Miss Loire!” she squeaked, “The, ah, principal would like to see you straight away.” I looked down on her, a girl barely younger than me who regarded me as this exotic French woman! She was very pretty in a grungy way, if somewhat short, and could have used coming to my classes on dressing and style… Her clothes were baggy to the point of clown-like while her makeup and hair styling were nigh on nonexistent.

“That’s why I’m here Violet,” I replied with a smile, “May I go in?” She checked on the intercom and said I should head in straight away. I did so, every fibre of my body nervous as hell, but with a confident, charming smile on my face.

“Ms Townsend,” I stated with the formality and respect which Olivia secretly lived for, “I was informed that you might wish to see me?” Standing there in the open doorway of the carpeted room I could feel Violet’s panicked eyes on my back while Olivia, her hawk like glasses balanced precariously on her Roman nose, stared at me down its length.

“Ah, Ms Loire,” she grunted, as if grudgingly accepting my early arrival as unpleasant but a positive mark nonetheless, “Please come in, shut the door and take a seat. Violet, please tell any callers that I am busy in a meeting for the moment.” The secretary nodded quickly as I entered the room shutting the door. However, instead of taking the obvious seat I went around to Olivia’s side of the desk and drew up a chair besides her. It surprised the principal a great deal and she asked why I’d done it.

“But Ms Townsend,” I exclaimed in mock surprise, “You and I are fellow teachers. I’d prefer to talk to you eye to eye rather than staring up at you, through the blinding sunlight, from a chair several inches lower than yours.” I’d seen these tactics straight away during my interview for the job. Olivia scowled at my explanation but accepted that I had a point. To have argued it would most likely have shown that I was right in that she had deliberately set up her office so anyone sat down facing her from nine in the morning till at least three in the afternoon had to stare into the sun, most of the year. Turning her swivel chair to face me, a mere two feet away, Olivia fixed me with her most officious glare.

“Ms Loire,” she began formally, “I’m afraid some accusations have come to light that really must be discussed straightaway. If proved true then you will have to give up your position here at the school forthwith and may even face criminal charges. Do you understand?”

“I do,” was my shocked reply, “But I must protest that you seem to have got far ahead of me. I was told I was merely supposed to see you, not that I might be facing serious allegations.” Olivia cleared her throat at that and bought some time. Looking at her, I found myself impressed by what I saw. She was wearing a stern trouser suit of black flannel, her brown, curly hair was tied back in a vicious bun and her face was starkly made up with the faintest of dark mascara and lipstick to enhance rather than soften her harsh features. Wire framed glasses further increased the severity of what could have been quite a gentle countenance… and who knew what wonders were hidden beneath her loose, starched white shirt and black clothes? Still, she would be no pushover hypnotically, of that I was sure.

“Well,” the principal finally continued having analysed the best line of attack, “Not to beat around the bush but one of your students has made some, quite frankly, improper suggestions regarding your conduct.”

“Really?” I asked in amazement, “Which one? Those boys really must stop thinking with their… hormones…” There was another pause as Olivia tried to negotiate a difficult subject.

“It isn’t really one of the boys, Ms Loire,” she spluttered, trying to maintain a severe tone her actual voice being quite melodious when she wasn’t trying to project an image of dominance, “In point of fact, one of the female students has made these, err… suggestions,” finished the head teacher. I sat back, a look of concern on my face.

“Not Amanda?” I asked, as if hitting the obvious answer first to get it out of the way. Olivia’s reaction said it all.

“Well of course, I can’t, err… say who exactly is the person, but, rest assured, their opinions will have to be vouchsafed for authenticity.” Not letting the brunette off the hook I replied:

“It is Mandy isn’t it? I knew it, the poor girl…” Olivia looked up sharply.

“Poor girl?” she asked. I smiled understandingly.

“You see, the dear sweet thing has been quite enamoured of me for some time I believe. She was the one who suggested that we hold those fashion meetings and such like. I reckon she thinks of me as some sort of expert French stylist from Paris which is quite untrue I assure you. Look, she even gave me this present to ‘compliment my hair,’ so she said.” Seizing the opportunity I undid my necklace and held it up before the principal’s eyes, the older woman staring in mild surprise at the glistening object suddenly dangling before her.

“She gave it to me a few weeks ago,” I said quickly but not overly loudly, filling in any space before Olivia could interject as to the relevance of the necklace, “Apparently it came from a Native Indian store in the US where they make these things. They’re very pretty to look at and, if you keep staring into it, you can supposedly enter a meditative space where the whole world seems to disappear, a kind of calm peaceful place, rather like this room…

“It’s very calm and peaceful in here, lovely and warm too though rather tiring. Just like looking into this gem is tiring, staring at it for so long and listening to my voice is so tiring, it almost makes you want to drift off to sleep, drift away and fall asleep… but that’s what meditation is, allowing your mind to drift off as you focus on something else, like this gem… Of course, you’d have to really make your mind focus on this crystal for that to work, to let your mind float away into a meditative slumber…” The principal was still looking silently at the amethyst. I endeavoured to step up a gear, dropping my voice low and speaking much softer and calmly.

“You know, meditation sounds sort of like hypnosis to me,” I continued, “Just drifting away like that while your eyes remain focussed on something like this gem while all you can hear is my voice, that really does seem more like hypnosis than meditation and hypnosis, as you know, is where you allow yourself to fall asleep while you listen to someone’s voice and look at something they’re holding… like you’re listening to my voice and looking at my crystal… letting your mind drift away… letting me guide you to a meditative slumber… letting me hypnotise you into a meditative slumber…

“Now your eyes are becoming tired, Olivia… you’re so sleepy and tired looking into the crystal, so very tired in this warm, calm, peaceful room… Your eyelids feel so heavy looking at my crystal and your mind is just so slow and peaceful, listening to my voice, allowing me to hypnotise you, letting your control slip away and disappear… letting me hypnotise you… You’re so tired now, you can’t keep your eyes open any longer, soon you’re going to drift off to sleep… become hypnotised… fall under my spell…

“When I count down to zero, Olivia, you will be totally hypnotised… each number from ten to zero makes you close your eyes a little bit more… when I reach zero your eyes will be completely shut and you will be completely hypnotised… Ten… nine… eight… seven… six… five… four… three… two… one… zero……” The principal’s eyes, which had been gradually closing, shut completely. She was hypnotised. She was mine. I felt so hot that I could have cum right then! But, with Violet outside, what could I do… with sweet, innocent, trusting Violet outside…? What indeed…?

“You are now completely hypnotised Olivia,” I informed the principal, “You must do everything I say. For now that means that you will not answer your telephone or any knocks on the door until I say you can. You will also stay in this entranced state until I bid you wake up. Do you understand?”

“Yes…” said the head teacher, her voice low and lifeless. I felt the familiar thrill, but now it was time for Violet… Standing up I first looked around the room. There was a sofa to one side, one that looked suspiciously like… yes! It was a sofa bed, a double in fact. Pulling it out quickly I bid Olivia take down her hair, remove her glasses, shoes and jacket and sit on the bed, which had a sheet on it along with a duvet and two pillows in a nearby cupboard which I pulled out and spread over the bed. She looked very beautiful and serene the principal, sitting there, her long curly hair tumbling around her shoulders while her face took on a much prettier look without the glasses. I was looking forwards to getting to know Olivia a lot better, but first I needed to get her secretary on board…

“Hey Violet,” I gushed, emerging from the principal’s office and closing the door. The secretary jumped slightly to hear me.

“Amélie,” she squeaked, “How did your meeting go?” I smiled.

“Pretty well I think. We’ve still got one or two things to take care of. One of them was a file on the computer. Do you think you could bring it up? It’s my salary reports since coming here.” Surprised but eager to please, she did exactly that as I put the necklace around my neck and undid one or two of the buttons at the top of my dress.

“Here you go, Amélie,” said the redhead in her squeaky voice. I’d often wondered what is was about me in particular that made her so nervous… and whether, one day, I’d defy Olivia to find out. Well, that was the day I did it, though Olivia was hardly likely to be dismayed at my seduction of her secretary given my recent seduction of her...!

“Thanks,” I replied, bending over to read it and all but shoving my breasts into Violet’s pretty face. She stared into my cleavage open mouthed. I pretended not to notice and reached out to scroll down the document a little. The movement moved the blue stone at the end of my necklace. Violet continued staring at my breasts, transfixed. Oh it was just too easy…!

“You’re looking at my necklace, Violet,” I instructed rather than suggested. The secretary didn’t reply. She remained staring at my breasts and the shiny stone between them.

“It’s very beautiful my necklace,” I continued, “Just so pretty and beautiful… but it’s dangerously hypnotic Vi… if you keep looking at it you’re in danger of becoming hypnotised by it Violet… look away if you don’t want to be hypnotised by it Vi… look anywhere else but my breasts if you don’t want to be hypnotised Violet, don’t imagine them naked before you, don’t imagine how entrancing and hypnotic they are… don’t imagine yourself falling into them and loving them Vi…

“You’re still looking at my breasts, Violet… like you want to be hypnotised by them… If I show you my breasts, Vi, you will become completely hypnotised… you will fall into a deep sleep where you will have to do everything I command, where I control you and you will have to obey… do you understand Violet? Do you understand that this is what you’re doing by staring at my breasts? Do you want to become hypnotised, Violet? Answer me…”

“Yes…!” squeaked the girl.

“Then behold!” I announced, pulling down the sides of my dress and revealing my twin, bouncing breasts with their already hard nipples. The redhead before me took one look then slowly dripped back in her chair, her eyes shut. Moving quickly, having first covered myself up, I placed a ‘Back in 1 hour’ sign on the outer office door then closed and locked it. Returning, I faced Violet, a sweet girl who was my age and who I’d been certain was utterly enraptured by me from the moment I came in for interview. I’d never acted on that impulse for fear of upsetting the school principal, but now…

“Violet,” I instructed, “I am now in complete control of you. You must do whatever I tell you to do. First, you are never going to remember being hypnotised by me. Second, you will remember all my post hypnotic commands but only in your subconscious. Third, your desire for me will make you want to seduce and make love to me whenever we are in private together. You will also want to do this with Principal Townsend, although you will make sure you both stay on top of your workloads before engaging in any seduction or sex.

“Fourth, whenever I say the words: ‘Violet, go to your special place,’ you will fall back into this hypnotic trance. Fifth, whenever I say the words: ‘Violet, it’s time to wake up,’ you will count to ten and wake up. Finally, whenever you see me kissing or making love with another woman in private, you will join us and make love to both us and we to you. Do you understand?”

“Yes…!”

“Do you obey?”

“Yes…!”

“In which case: Violet, it’s time to wake up.” With that I turned and went back into the principal’s office, closed the door and sat next to Olivia, who was still where I’d left her, completely entranced.

“Olivia, can you hear me?” I asked.

“Yes…” she breathed.

“You know that you have been hypnotised by me and that you must obey me. Do you obey me?”

“Yes…” I smiled, licking my lips.

“Therefore, whenever you are in this hypnotised state you must answer my questions truthfully. Now, have you ever been with a woman?”

“Yes…” I smiled even more.

“Did you enjoy it?”

“Yes…” The smile grew even further.

“Was it recently?”

“Yesterday…” No way!

“Who was it with?”

“Violet…” That was a surprise, but a delicious one and one that would help my third instruction to both women a great deal.

“Ok, in which case… First, you are never going to remember being hypnotised by me. Second, you will remember all my post hypnotic commands but only in your subconscious. Third, your desire for me will make you want to seduce and make love to me whenever we are in private together. You will also want to do this with your secretary Violet, although you will make sure you both stay on top of your work first…

“Fourth, whenever I say the words: ‘Olivia, go to your special place,’ you will fall back into this hypnotic trance. Fifth, whenever I say the words: ‘Olivia, it’s time to wake up,’ you will count to ten and wake up. Sixth, whenever you see me kissing or making love with another woman in private, you will join us and make love to both us and we to you. Finally, you will forget ever having heard about me sleeping with any students and you will always come and speak to me before you take any action if you hear any such accusations in the future. Do you understand?”

“Yes…”

“Do you obey?”

“Yes…”

“Ok…” I finished, “Olivia, it’s time to wake up.” Slowly the principal came to. She found herself slightly undressed, minus her usual sartorial defences, on her bed, in her office with a fellow teacher… and she really liked that fellow teacher! I could see this pass over Olivia’s face in an instant and smiled.

“Olivia,” I breathed, reaching up and touching her face, “Why did you want to show me this bed…?” The head teacher looked panicky for a moment but, when I let my hand slide down her side and run over her breast, her fear disappeared totally. She leant towards me and kissed me hard, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth as she pushed me backwards onto the bed.

“Oh Amélie,” she gushed, “Why’s it taken you so long to get here…?” That amazed me, to think that the principal of the school had wanted to do this for some time was most surprising and very flattering. Lying on my back I gasped as Olivia climbed on top of me, quickly removing her shirt and opening up her bra to reveal the astonishingly huge nipples, on her double D breasts, which were already swelling and hardening! I bent up and took one in my mouth, suckling the enormous teat a moment before looking up and asking:

“Why don’t you call Violet in…?” The principal looked surprised for a moment before seeming to see the obviousness of such an idea.

“Violet,” she called out, “Won’t you join us for a bit…?” Instantly she was back facing me, pulling me against her enormous breasts and loving my skilled touch against her nipples. Even as the door of her office opened and Violet gasped out loud, my control over the two of them was cementing hard. It took scarcely two seconds before Vi had flung herself onto the two of us, the younger woman tackling us fully onto the beds and giving vent to her own latent desires.

Her body was also something special, I was thrilled to discover. Like the principal she’d hidden a quite enormous chest beneath unflattering clothes and now the two of them pressed their huge breasts, with their large nipples, against my body, gleefully smothering me to my sexual joy. Soon the three of us were naked and rubbing our bodies against each other, me above the other two, controlling them with a nipple in each hand as they reached out to mine, using skills practiced on each other and themselves to teach me everything about arousing a breast…

It was simply amazing! I’d never had such skilful stimulation of my breast before… Soon I was perilously close to orgasm, without my pussy having been touched! They squeezed and pinched, sucked and licked, rubbed and touched my nipples till the feelings they were eliciting proved too much… With a huge scream I came right there on the principal’s work bed, where she’d entertained Violet the night before.

But my fun didn’t stop there… Having driven me to orgasm using just my breasts, now my two new inductees began to work the rest of my body and I theirs, all three of us exploring one another’s skin all over to prove that climaxes can come from any area. By the time we’d sated ourselves I’d spent over an hour there with all the damage from my affair with Rachel and Amanda nearly controlled. I just needed to see three more people… If I was lucky I could have the whole thing wrapped up by my first class!

TO BE CONCLUDED…