The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becky:

Chapter 17:

Conclusion:

Tanya must decide what to do with Becky…

“So that was that,” announced Becky to Tanya, drying her eyes slightly, “From then on I was totally lost and entirely dependent on hypnosis to achieve my aims. I relapsed completely. Amanda’s parents were child’s play, accepting first the principal’s explanation and then agreeing to meet me that very morning, while Mandy was at school, to sort things out face to face. I arrived quicker than I’d said I would and found the mother by herself. Hypnotising her was simple and made isolating her father all the easier. He was the first man I ever ensnared but, once he’d forgotten all about Theresa’s phone call and its repercussions, I had no interest in him… but Amanda’s mother was a very attractive person! Before I even knew it I’d arranged further meetings with her…

“In fact, before I even knew it I’d hypnotised ten people: Rachel, Amanda, Rach’s mother, Mandy’s parents, Olivia, Violet, two other teachers I’d had my eye on and the school nurse, who turned out to be an English girl called Karen, who let slip, in the bedroom one night, that she was actually an amateur thief casing out the city’s museum! Of all of them she was perhaps the most useful in the future and, once she’d ‘forgotten’ that she told me anything, went on to cut me in on some of her ill gotten gains.

“Of course, by that stage, all my love for Rach and Mandy had been replaced by the total thrill of being the hypnotic mistress of all these people. Like you, Tanya, I didn’t like making love to them while they asleep, I much preferred it when they thought they were seducing me! So, other than twisting their sexual radars due Amélie, my involvement with them was small. No marriages were ruined, no minds destroyed and no one really got hurt. I removed most of my controls when people moved on and, after a while, settled down with members of the faculty.

“Unfortunately, by that stage, I’d ensnared half of that blooming school! I realised that a change was needed and, using my skills on the people at the Canadian Home Office and such like, I affected a new name… one I felt reflected my personality a bit better… Miss Amélie Luré, or Miss Allure, as I’m sure you saw the second you read it. It was just a private joke but it really fit with me mentally… I saw myself as this mysterious woman who’d arrive and liberate the young female population…” There was a long pause in which Becky dabbed her eyes with her tissue again, before looking hard at Tanya.

“I’m sorry,” she said simply, “You were completely right. Now that I look back on it I completely lost control and, when things got too tangled, I simply cut all connections, assumed a new identity and left, having removed as many of the suggestions as I could remember implanting. I left Canada because it got to the point where I was hypnotising people and finding out I’d already hypnotised them before! In the later schools I tried to keep it under tighter control, but there would always be one… then two… then three girls who just needed that little push to go from being unhappy girls to happy, lesbian young women…”

“Like Sarah and Jill,” interjected Tanya, speaking for the first time in a long while. Becky frowned and shook her head at that.

“Not exactly,” she explained, “They really were two lesbians, at the last school I was at before coming here. By then Amélie Luré was too French and something of a hindrance. I’d also made a great deal of money via Karen and a few other young women whose families had cash to spare… However, with Sarah and Jill I merely intervened to stop their families from crushing them utterly… and yes, I did sleep with both of them, but they were just so sad and lonely without each other…!

“Jill came to me immediately after Sarah’s father found them together and explained what her lover had done, blaming her for the whole relationship. I tried to offer Sarah’s perspective and suggested how Jill might get her friend back. To tell the truth, I was looking for someone to share my life with by that stage, an apprentice or protégé to confide in… it was becoming lonely being a hypnotist, everyone I ever confided in I immediately instructed to forget what I’d said. That was why I came to LA, to try and… I don’t know…” She tailed off.

“To find me,” said Tanya quietly. Becky looked up at that.

“What?” she asked. The Thai woman nodded thoughtfully.

“Perhaps not,” she conceded, “But it must certainly have crossed your mind that I’d be here. And who else in the world would understand what you’d been through more than me? Regardless, I’ve found you now and, although I think you’ve somewhat run amuck across most of North America I’d like to offer you a place here with me.” Becky was truly flummoxed.

“You’re offering me a job?” she gasped. Tanya frowned and shrugged.

“It’s not exactly a job,” she explained, “More a partnership. You see, I have got myself into a position of power using hypnosis, albeit along with other tools, such as economics and a great deal of luck! However, who is there to adequately keep a check on me? Who can tell me when I’m going too far? Everyone who knows anything about me I’ve hypnotised, or near enough, and my only other confidants are few and far between and don’t really understand who I am, what I do or, most importantly, how I do it.

“I’d like someone to join me who did understand. Someone who, a few years ago, I spent a long, passionate, loving year with, exploring her body and her mind as she did mine… someone who, when I should’ve been there for her, had no one… I’m sorry Becky, I should’ve known, I should’ve been there… I’m sorry…” Tanya had actually looked away to shed a tear! Something in Becky’s story had really touched her! But, far from thinking how great this was, the blond found herself equally choked up…

She’d been telling the truth, or as close as brevity allowed, about her life and to hear that her abandonment by Tanya had not been deliberate or callous, that the other girl simply hadn’t known about her father, was as saddening for her as Tanya’s failure as a friend had been at the time. Becky stood, tears in her eyes and love back in her heart for the first time in years… since she’d first swung her crystal in Canada. She went over to her Thai friend and leant against her, sitting with her in the large swivel chair behind Natasha’s desk.

The two women held each other for a while, letting a decade’s worth of quiet loneliness and being apart dissipate in each other’s sobs. Finally, with an almost embarrassed smile, Tanya looked into her friend’s tear soaked eyes. Becky looked back. They both laughed suddenly, unleashing yet more tears. But these dried even quicker and, when they looked at each other again, it was not with sadness or humour but something much more primitive…

Tanya leant forwards and kissed the friend she hadn’t seen in over ten years hard on the mouth. Becky responded, pushing out her tongue hard against the Thai woman’s and loving the aggression she received back… For the first time in what seemed like forever both women felt emotionally naked, stripped of all their pretences and barriers, taken back to those more innocent times when they’d first felt the pangs of lesbianism and had desperately sought a way to assuage those desires without revealing them… Hypnosis had done that for both of them but had, in itself, provided a wholly different type of barrier. But it wasn’t present now, for the first time in what felt like forever for both of them…

Becky stood up for a while, severely turned on by the feelings Tanya was eliciting. The Thai woman followed her blond friend, her lips never leaving Becky’s, and they both moved quietly over to the office’s well used sofa. Collapsing onto it their desires grew all the more, passions that needed less clothes and more touching…

On top and straddling the blond, Tanya reached down to undo the straps over Becky’s shoulders, doing so quickly and pulling down the cotton cover to reveal the luscious breasts beneath, while the taller woman reached up to feel the Thai’s own wonderful, pert breasts through her white dress. For both women it was like rediscovering another pair of old friends and, remembering back to their year together, they set about reacquainting themselves.

Kissing down Becky’s mouth, her neck and collarbone, Tanya found herself at the blonde’s chest. She began to suck the already swollen nipple there, licking and pinching it while her other hand worked away on the other breast. Becky’s nipples had always been especially sensitive and, once her body had discovered a way to orgasm through them alone, it had become very good at going down that path…

Feeling the intense stimulation run through her body, Becky could barely stop herself lying back and giving in to Tanya’s skills… but that would be a terrible let off for the Thai! She was going to cum soon as well, else Becky would never hear the end of it…! Rousing herself with a great effort of will power, the blond reached out and began to tease Tanya’s white dress up her sides, revealing her slim, tanned legs all the way up to her white panties with red hearts on them! The ones she had back at school! The Thai woman must’ve known she was going to make love to Becky… or at least hoped she would…!

That amusement quickly slipped away as Tanya swapped her mouth from one nipple to the other, her skilful stimulation rapidly overcoming Becky’s small supply of remaining will power. Acting quickly, the blond reached into the Thai’s panties and sought out her pussy, which was already gushing in its arousal. Feeling Becky’s fingers start to flick the edge of her most sensitive area, Tanya found herself pulling away and arching her back up, while she began to moan out loud…

No! She couldn’t let Becky overcome her so easily! Desperately trying to get a hold of the rapidly mounting fires within herself, Tanya continued kneading Becky’s sensitive breasts while manoeuvring her body down the blonde’s. Once she got low enough she took an awful risk, taking her hands away and grabbing the two halves of the front of Becky’s dress.

Feeling the stimulation leave her breasts for a moment, Becky redoubled her efforts, bringing up her hand to Tanya’s covered breasts and rubbing the pointed nipples through the soft cotton material while her right hand skilfully flicked the edge of the Thai’s quivering clit. ‘Yes!’ reckoned Becky, ‘I’ve got her now!’ But even as she thought it Tanya revealed why she’d surrendered the initiative…

With an almost theatrical flourish she yanked apart Becky’s dress, ripping the cotton in half and revealing the blonde’s entire body. Becky was so surprised and thrilled that she stopped pumping for a moment, which allowed Tanya to move back… sweep away all that remained of the black cotton… and pull down the blonde’s sodden panties…! Suddenly completely naked, while her target was technically fully dressed, Becky was powerless as Tanya thrust herself against her, using her tongue, fingers, legs, breasts and body to rub the blond all over…

It almost proved too much for Becky but, with the very last of her will, she found it in herself to spin, twisting round so that Tanya was deposited on her back! The Thai woman was surprised and could offer no resistance when Becky did what she’d done, namely pull apart the two sides of the white cotton dress. Unlike her friend Tanya had her bra and panties still on, but they came away rapidly and, at last, they were both naked, severely aroused and racing to drive the other girl to orgasm…

Becky pushed her body against Tanya’s, arching her back and thrusting their pussies together, the liquid from within providing a delightful lubricant to their smooth thighs. Her desire lifting her towards orgasmic heights, Tanya reached up and took a hold of Becky’s nipples again, knowing that that would maybe be enough to topple the blond over the edge… It almost was… but Becky felt the extra stimulation and simply gave way with her arms, collapsing her chest onto Tanya’s so that their nipples were rubbing against each other.

Face to face again, their pussies and breasts, not to mention their legs, arms, stomachs and just about everywhere else on their bodies rubbing together, Becky and Tanya looked into each other’s eyes, felt the love of a decade past surge once more and kissed long and hard… their tongues not fighting but caressing one another in a long, loving exchange. At that moment they both came simultaneously… though both women maintain they did so second!

Lying on the large sofa a while afterwards, still just the pair of them in the cool office but wrapped in each other’s warm arms, the two women held and loved each other silently. Finally, after over an hour, they turned to face one another, blond to brunette, green eyes to blue, tanned vs fair, tall to short. They kissed, long and hard for a while before, pulling away, Becky asked:

“So you’ve heard my story, what’ve you been up to?” Tanya laughed girlishly.

“Oh you know… breaking up hypnotic conspiracies, becoming a millionaire, taking over LA and America… that sort of thing.” Becky was, very slightly, affronted.

“Come on, baby, you can tell me the truth…” The Thai girl laughed again.

“That wasn’t far off! But what about you, there’s more to your story than I’ve heard.” Becky shrugged, which is quite expressive when you’re naked, hugging your naked lover and lying on your side…

“We can save that for later, I want to know what I’m getting myself in for…” Tanya also shrugged, as much as to indicate how nice the feeling the movement gave… rubbing her nipples, pussy and body against Becky’s.

“Well,” began the Thai, “What started at school continued at Cambridge, albeit only really on one single day, progressed at UCLA, where I met some cheerleaders who were very persuasive about me staying in Los Angeles and, after I graduated, it happened again in China, has since been ongoing in the LA Country Club as well as back in Cambridge, with Karen, on beaches the world over, on the tennis court in the LACC and in numerous other places as well… Most importantly, at least since China, has been my club, the Birdcage, where I met your Sarah and Jill who led me back to you…” Becky was amazed.

“Is that all?” she asked, shocked at the list of events. Tanya smiled, nuzzled into her friends neck and felt the fire in her body start to burn hotter once more… Feeling this, Becky’s own body announced it was prepared for yet more stimulation…!

“No, that’s probably not all,” Tanya finally replied to her friend, “But we’ve got time to go through it… inch by inch…!” With that she leant up and kissed Becky, the blond reciprocating aggressively, and all thoughts of the past were put back on hold as the future, or at least the present, proved, temporarily at least, much more diverting…!

THE END