The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming Mama’s Good Boy

by mypenname3000

Chapter Eleven: Mind-Controlled Son’s Mommy Honeymoon

I carried my pregnant bride into the honeymoon suite, eager for the wedding night. Donna, Mom, and I had made love many times, and yet this was a special night. This was the official start of our new life together. This giddy excitement swept through me.

I was so ready to celebrate with Donna and Mom.

Of course, my mother was here on my wedding night. Donna and I both wanted it. I couldn’t marry a girl who wouldn’t let my mom be a part of this night. Of course, Donna wouldn’t marry a guy who didn’t want his mother here, too. That was just how great my sexy wife was.

I kissed her as we crossed the threshold, my lips on hers. She groaned, wearing her wedding dress. It rustled as our tongues danced together. Her lips tasted so sweet. Just a hint of her mother’s pussy lingering on them. My heart beat for such joy.

“Mmm, you two are so cute together,” Mom said, closing the door behind her. “Just so delicious. I love it. Ooh, I am going to cry again. This is just... You’re married, Jason. You’re growing up.”

Donna broke the kiss. “He is, Mom. He’s grown up into such a handsome stud. He’s knocked us both up. That’s how much of a man my man is.”

I smiled despite how corny her sentence was. “And you’re such a hottie, Donna. You know that. Goddamn, you’re pregnant and looking so sexy.”

Mom hugged me from behind. “Of course she’s sexy when she’s pregnant. She’s proof that you’re a virile man. You bred your naughty bride and the entire world knows it.”

Donna gave a wicked giggle. “And your bride’s bred pussy is eager for more. I’m so wet.”

“We have to do something about that, don’t we, Jason?” Mom purred.

The desire to please my mother had never faded since I put on the belt. The compulsion was still there. Still on me to make her happy. “Yes, we do, Mama. We have to make her cum.”

Donna squealed in delight. “Ooh, that sounds perfect.”

I set her down with care on her feet. She smiled, her low-cut, white wedding dress falling over the curve of her stomach. Six months pregnant, looking so radiant standing there. I wanted to just rip the dress off her and ravish her, but...

Both she and Mama wouldn’t be happy if I tore the wedding dress. Mom moved out from behind me. She turned her back to me, the zipper ready and waiting. I unzipped her first, pulling it down while my bride swayed in place, her hands rubbing over her pregnant belly.

My mom’s naked back appeared, more and more of her flesh exposed. It was exciting to reveal more and more down to the swell of her plump rump. She threw a seductive smile over her lips. I loved er so much. I was hers, and she was mine. The belt buckle had done that to us. Donna was just lucky to share that with us. If my mother told me to, I would have to break up with my bride despite how much I loved her.

I was my mama’s good boy thanks to that belt.

Luckily, Mom loved Donna and wanted us to be together.

The dress fell off my mother. It slid down her body and fell in a pile around her feet. She had such a gorgeous ass. This curving rump just begged me to fall to my knees and pleasure it. To rim her asshole and finger her cunt at the same time. But I didn’t do that because she was already turning around. Her big tits came into view, heavy with her breast milk. Her brown bush dripped with her juices. She was absolutely naked beneath the dress.

“God, you’re so fucking hot, Mom,” Donna said. “And from the way my man is drooling, he would say it, too, but he’s been driven speechless by his sexy mama’s body.”

“I know,” Mom said with a theatrical sigh. “I have this effect on him. He’s such a good boy. Makes me feel so young and sexy.”

“You are a mature and sexy mom,” I said. “Goddamn, you’re just gorgeous, Mom.”

“Mmm, thank you.” she winked. “But we’re here to do naughty things to your bride. So let’s get you out of that tux.”

“Got to go,” Donna agreed. “As dashing as you look in it, if I want to lick your chest or rub my cunt against your thigh, it’s in the way.” Something wicked gleamed in her green eyes. Her red hair swayed around her cute face. She was nineteen, like me. Just a gorgeous woman.

They attacked me. Before I knew it, my jacket was coming off, my cummerbund was flying through the air, and my bow tie whisked off. They undid the buttons, untucking my shirt, and unfastening my pants. It was all such a rush.

My shoes came off along with my pants, Mom kneeling before me to help pull them off. Donna removed my shirt, ducked her head down, and licked my hairy chest right to my nipple. She nibbled on it, which felt weird. It tingled, a bit. She smacked her lips in delight.

“Go for the boxers, Mom!” purred Donna. “Let’s get my hubby’s dick out!”

“Ooh, yes,” Mom cooed. She hooked her fingers in my boxers and yanked them down.

My cock sprang out into my mother’s face. Mom and my bride both oohed their delight like they had never seen my dick before. Donna even collapsed her hands, her wedding dress swaying around her body, her red hair bouncing.

“Such a big dick my good boy has,” Mom praised. She rubbed her cheek against the tip. Pleasure shot down my cock. I loved the feel. My heart pounded with such excitement. “Now let’s get your bride naked so we can have our way with her.”

“Oh, my,” gasped Donna in a mock fright. “What sort of deviant family have I married into? You wouldn’t ravish pregnant, little me, would you?”

“Yes, we would,” I said as Mom rose, her big boobs swaying in such a distracting manner. “I’m afraid we’re going to strip you naked, lick all over your body, then make you cum and cum and cum.”

“How horrible,” she said with a huge smile on her lips. She giggled and backed to the bed. “And I’m trapped. Nowhere to go to escape such fiends!”

Mom and I advanced. We reached my bride and attacked. Gently. A gentle, stripping attack commenced. We turned my pregnant bride around and found the zipper on her dress. We drew it down with care, not wanting to rip the fabric. The silk rustled as Donna turned back around, slipping her arms out of the sleeves.

Her large breasts spilled out. They were bigger than when we first met, her pregnancy giving her tits to rival my mother’s in size. They were gorgeous. Her nipples fatter and now a dusky-pink, darker than they had been when we started dating a year ago.

We drew the fabric over the pregnant swell of her belly. It fell to the floor, revealing that she wasn’t wearing panties, either. Just white, thigh-high stockings that looked so sexy on her. The curve of her belly was so delicious to witness. It ended at her shaved pussy dripping with her juices.

“Oh, no, now I’m naked and helpless,” she groaned.

Mom and I went for my wife’s tits.

Donna gasped as Mom and I latched on. My lips slid over Donna’s fat, right nipple while Mom had the left. I suckled, my cheeks hollowing. It was such a delight to enjoy. I suckled with hunger on her. I nursed. She groaned, her head shaking from side to side. Her nipples felt wonderful in my mouth.

Mom moaned beside me as she suckled on the other nub. Donna moaned. My hand rubbed over her pregnant belly, loving the fertile swell. It made me hard knowing that she carried our son. That I would be a father once more.

“Oh, yes, yes,” she moaned. “You are winning me over onto your depraved and lusty ways by making my pussy so wet.”

I winked at my bride and suckled hard on her nipple. My hand slid down her belly, following it to the wet folds of her pussy.

“Oh, now you’re doing something so wicked as touching my cunt,” she gasped. “Oh, you wicked husband rubbing at my young and hot flesh. Ooh, yes!”

I stroked her juicy slit, sliding up and down her petals. Her cream coated my fingers. I loved the feel as I stroked her. My fingers nudged her clit. She gasped, her boobs jiggling. I suckled on her nipple all the while, nursing on her as I played with her twat.

My dick throbbed as I thrust a pair of fingers into her cunt. She gasped, her cunt clenching down on my digits. Her passion echoed through our hotel room. Her fingers slid through my hair. I loved how she quivered here.

“That’s so good,” she groaned as I nibbled on her. “Ooh, you’re just teasing me now. Ooh, that’s so naughty. You’re going to make me explode. Yes, yes, that’s so hot.”

Mom popped her mouth off my nipple. “Mmm, I bet your pregnant pussy tastes delicious.”

“You want to lick my cunt,” Donna gasped in shock. “What a wicked mother you are.”

“I want to share your hot, pregnant cunt with my good boy! We’re going to lick and lap and make you cum, you naughty girl.”

“God, I love your mother, Jason. I’m glad that I married you both.”

I popped my mouth off the nipple. “Don’t tell the preacher or my dad that.”

“Mmm, that we married your mother?” Donna cooed. “That she’s your mama-wife now.”

“Yep.” I glanced at Mom. “You’re my mama-wife.”

She smiled and kissed me. It was true. While the ceremony had only married Donna and me, Mom had been such a vital component of it. She felt a part of our marriage. Thanks to the belt, Mom and Dad were strictly platonic. My mama was already like my wife.

My dick was so hot. I kissed her with passion while Donna sank on the king-sized bed. She spread her legs wide, her pregnant belly sliding down to that plump, shaved vulva dripping in those delicious juices. The spicy passion of my wife beckoned.

I broke the kiss with Mom and nodded to my bride. Mom grinned back. Together, we crawled onto the bed. My dick throbbed with the aching need to lick and lap and feast on her. It would be such an incredible delight. I couldn’t wait to feast on my mother. To devour her with hunger. My heart pounded with this wild beat.

The bed dimpled as we crawled onto it. My dick throbbed as Mom and I leaned down and pressed our faces into Donna’s pregnant pussy. We kissed my wife’s cunt, my cheek rubbing into my mother’s. The spicy passion of my bride soaked my taste buds.

Mom and I licked her.

“Yes!” Donna moaned, her back arching. “Ooh, that’s so good. Yes, yes, you two are going to spoil me tonight. Mmm, yes, yes, just lick me!”

Mom and I did. We licked her. We lapped at her. Our tongues caressed up and down her slit, mine brushing Mom’s as we stroked Donna’s hot and spicy twat. Her pregnant belly quivered before my eyes as we loved her twat. I loved the thrill of sharing this pussy with my mother.

Mom and I lapped everywhere, brushing Donna’s clit and thrusting into her folds. It was so hot sinking my tongue into my wife’s pregnant pussy while my mom’s tongue joined me. Both of us in my wife together.

“Oh, fuck, you two are amazing,” my bride groaned. “Ooh, don’t stop doing that. It’s amazing. Yes, yes, I love that. I love that a lot. Damn, that’s blowing my mind.”

Her pregnant belly quivered as Mom and I devoured her. We licked up and down her pussy, brushing her clit. I fluttered my tongue against her bud. I latched onto her. She arched her back, thrusting her bred belly into the air.

“Mmm, you are going to cum all over our faces,” Mom purred as I suckled on that bud.

“Fuck, yes, I will,” Donna groaned, her hands rubbing at her pregnant belly. “Shit, you’re both loving my cunt. A girl can’t last long under that onslaught. Yes!”

I nibbled on her clit, loving her bud. Mom licked at her pussy, maybe thrusting her tongue into my wife’s cunt. I had no idea. I just kept nibbling on her bud, polishing her pearl with my tongue. I stroked over that little nub.

Donna moaned louder and louder. Her whimpers echoed through the honeymoon suite. She squealed, her thighs squeezing my face against my mother’s. The pair of us loved Donna’s pussy and drove her towards her climax.

“That’s it,” she gasped. “Get ready. Yes, yes, get ready to get a mouthful of my pussy cream. Oh, fuck, yes. Here it comes. Fuck!”

Her pussy cream gushed out and filled my mouth. I loved the way her cream gushed out. I drank it down, reveling in the taste of her spilling over my lips and tongue. I licked up her passion. I drank down every drop of it.

“You two are amazing!” she gasped. “Every bride needs her husband and her mother-in-law to ravish her on her wedding night!”

“Yes!” I growled and licked up more of the cream flooding out of her twat.

I drank that spicy passion. I savored the pleasure spilling over my lips. It ran hot down my chin. My tongue brushed my mother’s as we licked up every drop of my bride’s juices that we could. We feasted on Donna’s pussy.

“Yes, yes, you have to fuck me now,” moaned Donna. “My pussy needs my husband’s big dick.”

“Mmm, you heard your wife,” Mom purred, lifting her face from Donna’s cunt. “Fuck her.”

“Yes, Mama,” I panted and rose, my cock thrusting out hard before me.

Mom crawled up the bed and straddled Donna’s face. I smiled as my sexy mother planted her brown-furred muff right on my bride’s face. Donna moaned in delight, her chin moving as she licked my mother’s juicy twat.

I rose, too. My cock thrust out hard before me. I grabbed a pillow and pushed it beneath my pregnant wife’s ass. Her pussy lifted, my dick aiming right for her. I pushed against her hot folds. Her labia parted around my cock. She swallowed my dick with hungry ease.

“Yes,” I groaned as I slid into her. “I loved the feeling of her cunt swallowing my dick. It was fantastic. A big smile spread on my lips as I went deeper and deeper into her cunt. Her pussy engulfed my dick. It was fantastic to enjoy.

“Yes!” she groaned into my mother’s pussy.

“Oh, Jason, fuck your wife hard,” purred my mother, her green eyes sparkling.

I smiled at her and, my hand sliding over my wife’s pregnant belly, I drew back my cock. Her pussy clung to me. She gripped me with such hot flesh. Pleasure shot through me. My face contorted with the delight of her cunt holding me tight.

I thrust back into her. I fucked into her snatch hard and fast. I buried deep into her cunt. I loved the feel of her twat gripping me. She held me tight. Her pussy massaged my dick. I groaned, my balls slapping into her flesh.

“Fuck, yes!” I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. “Oh, damn, Donna, you have the best cunt.”

She beamed at me. “Mmm, you say such sweet things to me, you know that.”

I winked at her as I thrust away at her cunt. I fucked in and out of her cunt with such passion. I plowed into her hard. Fast. I buried again and again into her snatch. Her pussy held me tight. She gripped me with passion as I fucked her. I pounded her with everything that I had.

Mom rode her face. She threw her arms around my neck as she ground her cunt on my wife’s hungry lips. A twinkle danced in Mom’s green eyes as she pulled me closer and closer. I shuddered, my dick throbbing as I pumped away at Donna’s cunt.

“Fuck her hard,” she purred. “It’s so hot when you fuck her hard. It makes me so wet.”

“Mmm, and that means more pussy cream for me to lick up,” my bride cooed. “All that yummy twat that I love.”

Mom shuddered, her eyes widening. “Yes, yes, she’s licking up all my hot juices. So fuck your bride hard. Be Mama’s good boy and make her squeal.”

“Yes, Mama!” I groaned and kissed my mother.

My lips dancing with hers, I thrust into my wife’s cunt. She gripped my aching dick with that hot twat. She held me tight. I groaned, loving that silky twat holding me. I pumped harder. Faster. I sank my dick deep into her cunt as I made out with my mother.

My hands rubbed my wife’s pregnant belly. Her stomach quivered as I thrust away with such might. Such fervor. I pounded her with everything that I had, my balls slapping into her flesh. I kissed Mom hard, my tongue dancing with hers. She tasted so sweet. It was such a heady rush.

I broke the kiss and ducked my head down. My stomach pressed into Donna’s as I latched onto my mother’s nipple. I suckled. Hot milk flooded my mouth. The creamy delight spilled over my taste buds. It was such a thrill.

“Yes, yes, that’s so good,” Mom groaned. “Ooh, drink my milk while your naughty bride feasts on my cunt.”

“Such a yummy cunt, Mom,” Donna purred, her cunt squeezing about my thrusting dick.

It was wonderful to drink down that creamy breast milk as I fucked my pregnant bride. The milk flowed down my throat. I slammed hard into my wife’s cunt. I buried deep into her, loving the way her snatch gripped my cock, massaging me.

The ache built and built. My nuts tightened. Every thrust into my wife’s pussy brought me closer and closer to that magical moment of erupting in her. I wanted to flood her bred twat with my spunk. I drank down more breast milk.

“Jason,” Mom gasped. “Ooh, you’re bride is going to make me cum! She’s licking me so hard!”

“Make my mama cum!” I groaned around the fat nipple beading with milk, pumping away at my bride’s pussy. “Make her explode!”

Donna clamped her cunt down on me as I suckled out another mouthful of milk. I hammered that juicy pussy while gulping down my mother’s dairy delight. My balls smacked into Donna’s taint. I plowed deep into her, hurtling towards my orgasm.

Mom slid her hands through my hair. She held me to her breast, her fingernails digging into my scalp. I pumped away hard at my bride as Mom whimpered. I suckled hard, drawing out the last drops of her milk. I kept sucking, but no more came.

“Oh, my god,” she gasped. “Jason! Donna! Yes, yes, my two sexy children. I love you both!”

Mom came. She howled her pleasure, drowning my bride in her pussy juices. I popped my mouth off Mom’s nipple and kissed her. She thrust her tongue into my mouth as she gripped the back of my head, pleasure rushing through her. I buried into my wife’s pregnant cunt.

“Jason!” Donna squealed. Her pussy convulsed. Her twat burst into spasming delights around me.

I loved the way she rippled around me. She suckled at me, sending such delight surging through my body. I buried deep into her twat, her flesh gripping me. That wonderful sheath massaging me. My balls tightened. I growled into my mother’s lips.

I exploded in my bride’s pregnant pussy.

I ripped my mouth from Mom’s and gasped, “Fuck, Donna!”

“Yes, yes, pump all that cum in me, honey!” she moaned, her pussy rippling around my spurting dick.

I shuddered, basting my bride’s pussy with all my cum. It was incredible sharing her with my mother. Mom trembled before me, her brown hair dancing around her flushed face. Her green eyes burned as my bride drank that flood of cream.

“Oh, yes, yes, Donna!” Mom moaned. “Oh, Jason, you married such a wonderful girl!”

“Fuck, yeah, he did!” my bride moaned, her cunt milking my dick.

I groaned through the bliss as I flooded her with everything that I had. I groaned, my back arching as the pleasure slammed into my mind. Stars burst across my vision. Her pussy milked out every drop I had in my balls. I emptied them in her. Joy surged through me.

I was married to Donna. To my pregnant bride picked out by my mother. It was such a heady rush. I was so thrilled about this treat. I beamed at my mother. She smiled back at me, this wicked gleam in her eyes. My dick throbbed in Donna’s pussy.

“Mmm, this is going to be a wild honeymoon,” Mom said. “Hawaii is not going to know what to do with us. Two weeks in paradise. Just the three of us.”

“Oh, yes,” groaned Donna. “I’m going to make sure my hubby breeds you, Mom. You’re going to have another son. I want to see your belly curving again.”

Mom slid her arms around my neck. “Such a wicked, wicked woman you married, Jason.”

I winked at Mom and kissed her. My tongue thrust into her mouth. I loved the way her lips worked on mine How she kissed me back with such passion. Her tongue danced around in my mouth. I loved the taste of her. The feel of her against my lips. It was heavenly.

This honeymoon would be so wild. I was so glad to take my mother along on it.

* * *

The white sand beach of Waikiki spread out before us. It was balmy with the wind blowing off the sea washing over me. I closed my eyes, savoring that sea-fresh air. I opened them to turquoise waters washing on the shore.

I wore my red swimming trunks and an open, Hawaiian shirt. We arrived in Hawaii a few hours ago. We were all checked in to the hotel after our early, early morning flight out from SeaTac. We should be tired, but we were all keyed up to enjoy the beach and paradise.

I had my mom on my right arm in a blue bikini that showed off her MILF figure. Her big breasts were barely contained in the triangles, and the bottoms cupped her ass and just hid her bush. On my left arm, Donna wore a green bikini that set off her eyes and red hair. She had even smaller triangles that just managed to cover her areolas and leaving most of her breasts exposed. Her bottoms were strings with just enough fabric to hide her pussy slit and not much else. The back vanished between her butt-cheeks and made her look so gorgeous.

I had a big grin on my face as I led them out. Guys noticed us. They glanced at us and grinned. Some were waxing their surfboards as the waves came in. Others were drinking beers from coolers, some with their own collection of cute girls or some just hanging out. I felt envy in their eyes.

How many of them had their hot mom with them? It was clear that M.I.L.F.S. had a lot of work to do out here in Hawaii.

“Mmm, here’s a good spot,” said Donna, pointing to a flat bit of beach near the water.

We spread out our beach towels. Mom and Donna both had large, wicker purses that held so much stuff. They started pulling out suntan oil, naughty gleams in their eyes. I knew what would be happening next. My dick throbbed in my swim trunks.

“Mmm, we have to protect your brawny body,” Mom and Donna said together as they both squirted oil into their hands.

I grinned at them as they attacked. They rubbed the oil into my body. It smelled like coconut. I shuddered as they massaged my chest and stomach. Their hands roamed over my body, caressing me. My dick was at full stiffy as they worked.

The guys nearby chuckled enviously. I grinned at them and winked.

“That your Mom?” one asked.

“Yep,” I said. “And my wife. We’re on our honeymoon.”

“Goddamn, I’d be a mama’s boy if my mom was that hot,” another one said. He had the side of his head shaved and tribal tats that looked like branches reaching around his skull.

“Trust me, it’s the best,” I said as Mom and Donna caressed my body. “Because I get to oil them up once they are done. Maybe do even more to my mother.”

I mean, it was legal for a son to have sex with his mother in public. And if he had a wife or girlfriend, they were free to join in. Such a strange world the mind-controlling belt had created. But I loved it. I hardly remembered that old me that couldn’t stand my overbearing mother.

What a fool I had been. Thank god for that belt.

Mom and Donna oiled my legs, rubbing at my muscular thighs. Donna’s hand shoved down into my swim trunks to oil up my cock while saying, “We can’t take any chances with your cock.”

“Nope,” Mom agreed and joined her, both of them caressing my hard dick in my shorts.

It was heavenly. I groaned, my dick throbbing in their grip. I loved what they did to me. I wore a big smile as they finished up their caresses. I sucked in a deep breath as they pulled their hands out. Donna thrust her bottle at me.

My bride had a wicked grin as Mom and I poured oil into her hands. We attacked my wife’s nearly naked body. My hands went for her belly. I spread the oil over her round stomach, caressing over her. I made a new life in her. It was such a magical thing. I felt such pride.

Mom was working on her thighs, sliding up and down those gorgeous legs to cover every bit of her flesh with the gleaming oil. She slid up and up to that string bikini. With bold gestures, Mom pushed the cloth to the side and rubbed at my wife’s cunt.

“Mom,” gasped Donna, her face contorting with delight. “Ooh, Mom, that’s so good. Yes, yes, I love it. I love that a lot. Damn, you know what you’re doing to me?”

“Yep,” Mom said. “I’m going to make you explode. That’s what I’m doing to you.”

“You better believe it,” my bride moaned. “Ooh, ooh, just keep doing that to me. Keep touching me like that.”

I squirted more oil on my hands and went for her big boobs. I oiled them, caressing her mounds with my fingers. I slid over her, loving the feel of her delicious tits in my hands. My fingers slid beneath the triangles, brushing her nipples.

She quivered, such joy in her green eyes. Her red hair swayed about her face. She whimpered as I protected her tits from the rays of the sun. She licked her lips as I worked the oil everywhere. Mom moved behind her as I groped those tits.

SLAP!

“Mmm, let’s protect that cute ass,” Mom cooed. “We don’t want it to burn, either.”

“That’s right,” I groaned, oiling my bride’s boobs still. “Got to make sure the mother of my children is kept safe and sound.”

“One of the mothers of your children,” purred Donna. “I saw you trying to knock up my mother at our wedding reception.”

“You were holding my hand and begging me to breed her,” I said.

She grinned and winked a green eye at me.

With Donna oiled up, it was Mom’s turn. She sat with her back to us while holding her brown hair out of the way. She had that coy look. My dick nearly tore through my swimming trunks. The way she could just make me so hot with a look over her shoulder was amazing.

We rubbed our hands down her back. Donna “accidentally” undid the knots, Mom’s bikini top falling off of her as we worked. My bride giggled as Mom covered her tits with her hands to keep the watching guys from getting too much of an eyeful.

Donna and I rubbed the oil down my mom’s back to her ass. She wasn’t showing nearly as much ass as my bride was. Not surprising, Donna was a cheeky girl. I grinned at my own terrible pun as I rubbed at my mother’s rump.

We oiled Mom’s thighs and calves, getting her legs nice and protected before she turned to face us. She had this wicked gleam in her green eyes. They were the best color for eyes. I could just get lost in their emerald depths.

“Mmm, make sure you protect every bit of me,” she purred and let her hands fall away.

Her big, lush mounds quivered before me, her dark-red nipples thrusting out from her wide areolas. Donna and I both grinned and shot our oily hands out. I rubbed my slippery grip over my mother’s right boob, massaging her naked mound. The sound of the waves crashing behind us and the cool breeze washing over our bodies made this so perfect.

I was in Hawaii with my new wife rubbing suntan oil into my mother’s perfect tit.

I coated her in the golden liquid, massaging her big and lush mounds. Her nipple rubbed into my palm. She shuddered as I caressed over her areola. A big smile spread on her lips. She whimpered as we both oiled her big boobs.

I almost didn’t want to stop, but I had to coat her chest and stomach with oil. I had to make sure not a bit of her wasn’t shielded from the sun. With a sigh, I slid my hands down her belly, working lower and lower towards her bikini bottoms.

I brushed the fabric and grinned at her. “I need to make sure you’re protected.”

I thrust my hand into my mom’s bottom, the Lycra stretching over me as I slid through her bush and found her juicy pussy lips. I stroked the cunt that had birthed me, working my digits up and down her flesh. A big smile spread on her lips.

“Oh, that’s such a delight,” she groaned. “Mmm, you sure know what you’re doing, don’t you?”

I winked at her and rubbed at her cunt. I stroked her wet pussy folds. I worked up and down them while those guys watched. I hoped at least one of them would go home to his mom tonight and find joy in her pussy’s embrace.

“I need more than fingers,” she purred and threw her arms around my neck.

Mom kissed me with hunger and pulled me down on top of her, my oiled chest rubbing into her slick boobs. Her hard nipples rubbed across my torso as our tongues danced. My dick throbbed in my shorts, trapped.

Donna was there to help. She tugged down my shorts and rubbed my ass with her oiled hands. Then she pulled Mom’s bikini bottoms to the side. Suddenly, my freed cock nuzzled into my mom’s thick, wet bush.

I broke the kiss with Mom. “Mmm, I love you so much my mommy-bride.”

She smiled. “I love you so much, Jason. I need you in me. I need my good boy in my pussy.”

“Just where he belongs,” Donna cooed and smacked my ass. “Fuck your mommy!”

I groaned and thrust my cock into that wondrous pussy. My mother’s twat engulfed me. Her silky walls welcomed me into her fertile depths. She groaned, her fingernails clawing my back. My dick slid deeper and deeper into her snatch. The pleasure slid around my cock. I shuddered as her pussy held me so tight. The heat soaked up my shaft to my balls.

I kissed her hard as I just savored being on top of her in public. Everyone on the beach was seeing me be a good boy and loving my mother. Her pussy clenched and relaxed around my dick. I savored that joy, my cock throbbing in her twat.

I drew back my hips. She groaned, her cunt clenching about me. She massaged me with such a delicious grip on my dick. The pleasure shot down my shaft. I thrust back into her, savoring her pussy massaging me. Welcoming me back into her depths.

“Look at that,” groaned one of the watching guys. “Lucky fucker’s taking her right here on the beach. Damn, why is it legal to fuck your mother in public but not anyone else?”

“Because mothers and sons have a special bond that must be encouraged,” Donna said, her hand rubbing my back. “My man is making love to his mother. See how beautiful it is. You should all be out porking your mothers. Your girlfriends will find it hot.”

“Damn,” another guy said. “I think I will.”

“Jesus, are you calling up your mom right now?” the first guy asked.

“Yep,” he said. “Hey, Mom. I was wondering if I could come over tonight. Maybe bring a bottle of wine. Have a nice dinner. Just the two of us. Really? Yes, yes, I’ll be there in an hour.”

“Fuck,” the first guy said. “Did you just arrange to hook up with your Mom?”

“I think I did. Fuck, I got to go get ready.”

I loved hearing that as I pumped away at my Mom’s wonderful pussy. She moved beneath me, writhing to the rhythm of my strokes. Her oiled tits slid across my chest. Our tongues danced. The ache built and built at the tip of my cock. I so hoped to breed my mother on our honeymoon.

Donna’s fingernails scratched lightly up and down on my back. I loved their feel as she knelt their supporting the passion Mom and I shared. Donna really was the best wife in the world. I was so glad that I had her. That the belt controlled her, too.

I broke the kiss and gasped, “Mom, I love you so much. I want us to have another son!”

“Yes!” she moaned, squeezing her cunt down on me. “Give your mama all your cum. Mmm, flood Mama’s pussy with your cum. Breed your mama!”

“Breed her,” Donna moaned as she caressed me. “Pump her full of that spunk!”

I could feel a crowd gathering to watch our incestuous passion. I loved it. My dick slammed hard into my mother’s pussy. She moaned, humping back into my thrusts as our lips met in another kiss. I felt so whole and complete while in her wondrous pussy.

My nuts smacked into my mother’s taint. I plunged faster and faster into her as the pressure swelled at the tip of my dick. My nuts smacked into her taint heavy with the cum that would breed her. I would flood her womb with all my jizz.

“Mmm, that’s so hot,” moaned Donna. “Ooh, you’re making my pussy melt into my bikini. Yes, everyone, that’s my husband fucking his mother! Isn’t that hot? He’s going to breed her right here!”

The crowned around us murmured. I heard girls whispering and giggling. Guys groaning. Their presence only had me thrusting harder. I pumped away at my mother’s cunt. I thrust into her depths hard. Fast. I rammed into her as she shuddered beneath me.

She groaned into my kiss, her cunt clamping down on my dick. The pressure hit that bursting release in my nuts. I groaned as I buried to the hilt in her. She bucked beneath me. Her cunt went wild as she climaxed on me.

Mom broke the kiss and howled, “Breed me! Jason, you have to knock me up!”

“Yes, Mama!” I gasped, her cunt going wild around my dick.

I drew back through her spasming cunt and buried into her. It was too much. I erupted into her cunt. I spurted blast after blast of my cum into her snatch. I basted her fertile pussy with my spunk, the pleasures shooting through me.

“Mama!” I groaned, my cum filling her pussy and soaking her womb. “I’m going to knock you up! I’m going to put another son in your belly!”

The crowd watching cheered. Applauded. They celebrated the incestuous moment of me breeding my mother. I pumped so much of my cum into her, trembling on her oiled body. I growled as I fired the last of my cum into her.

I panted on my mother, kissing her as I came down from my orgasmic high. She shuddered beneath me, her hands stroking my back. She loved me as we savored the post-orgasmic bliss of our forbidden love. Well, forbidden to that old world.

“Mmm, okay, I am hungry,” Donna said. “I have pregnancy cravings. I need to eat an incestuous creampie right now. You don’t want me to get stressed out, do you, honey?”

I broke the kiss with Mom. “We have to take care of my wife.”

“Oh, yes,” Mom purred. “She’s carrying my grandson. We have to make sure that she stays healthy. I read that pregnancy cravings are the body’s way of letting a woman know she needs some essential vitamins or minerals found in those foods.”

“Mmm, and there’s lots of protein and sugars in cum,” I said and pulled out of my mother, lifting off her body.

There was a rather large crowd around us. Thanks to the many demonstrations Mom and I had put on for M.I.L.F.S. to educate young men on how to be mama boys, having sex in public was something I was used to. It was a rush for the women in the crowd to see my dick dripping in my mother’s cum. They were all young, but hopefully they would be MILFs one day with sons of their own that would love them.

Donna settled between my mother’s spread thighs. My pregnant bride bent over and buried her face into Mom’s sloppy twat. Mom gasped, her oiled tits jiggling as Donna feasted. My wife wiggled her rump, that green bikini string vanishing between her butt-crack and re-emerging hugging her dripping cunt.

My dick throbbed as I hooked that floss and yanked it to the side. I exposed Donna’s asshole, my dick throbbing and aching. I would ram into her hard. Fuck her with such force. She would squeal in delight on my dick.

I pressed my cock into my wife’s asshole. If it was just the two of us, this would be illegal, but... She was eating out my mother’s pussy soaked in my cum. I pressed my dick into my wife’s asshole, savoring the texture.

“Yes, yes, ass-fuck your pregnant wife, honey,” moaned Mom. “That’ll make me so happy.”

I wanted to do even more now.

“Yes, Mom!” I groaned and thrust.

My wife’s anal ring surrendered to my thick cock. She groaned as my dick popped into her bowels. I slipped into her flesh, shuddering as her hot twat engulfed me. That wonderful snatch swallowed inch after inch of my cock.

“Yes,” I groaned, sliding deeper and deeper into her bowels.

“Honey!” my wife moaned, her asshole swallowing my cock.

“From his mother’s pussy to her ass,” a guy groaned. “I’ve never done that.”

“You don’t fuck your mother,” the girl pressed against him said. “Mmm, I’d lick your cum out of her pussy.”

“You never wanted a threesome,” the guy gasped.

“Well, if it was with your mom...”

As the couple rushed off, I grinned, so glad to be an example to those here on the beach. The belt demanded that the world be like this. They should embrace it. I know I had. Not that I had any choice.

I bottomed out in Donna’s asshole. I groaned at the feel of her bowels around me. I gripped her hips and drew back. She squealed, her asshole squeezing about my dick. She felt amazing. I slammed back into her bowels, loving it.

“Yes, yes, fuck my ass, honey!” she squealed.

“Ooh, and lick out all my good boy’s cum!” Mom purred.

“Like this?”

Mom squealed, her boobs gleaming in the sunlight as they bounced. “Yes!”

Donna feasted as I fucked her ass. I pounded her hard, my hands sliding over her oiled back. I rubbed her slick body as my dick pumped away at her tight bowels. Her velvety sheath gripped me with such force.

I grunted with each thrust.

Groaned.

I reveled in each thrust into her bowels, my nuts tightening with the force of my strokes. I buried into her. I plunged as hard as I could into her, loving every second of it. She squeezed her asshole around me. She massaged me with that wonderful sheath.

I shuddered, rising towards that explosive release. I pumped away with force. I buried into her with such passion. I slammed to the hilt in her bowels as she gripped me. I loved it. I loved how she held me with that tight asshole.

“Goddamn, honey!” she moaned, squeezing her sheath around me.

“Ooh, bugger her!” Mom gasped, her body trembling.

“I am, Mama!” I grinned at her, watching her climb to her own orgasm.

I hurtled closer to mine. I thrust into my wife’s bowels, savoring how she gripped me. She held me tight, bring me to the brink of my eruption. I shuddered, my nuts slapping into my wife’s taint. She groaned into my mother’s pussy.

“No more cum,” she moaned. “Just pussy cream to enjoy.”

“Donna!” squealed Mom.

“Yes, yes, make my mother cum!” I groaned, pumping away hard.

“Yes, she is!” Mom gasped and bucked. “I’m cumming!”

Her oiled tits heaved as she orgasmed.

The crowd cheered.

She trembled on the ground, her pussy cream gushing into my wife’s mouth. I fucked Donna hard. I rammed into her anal sheath, savoring that tight hole squeezing about me. I plowed into her with force, loving that velvety sheath squeezing about me.

I swelled towards my orgasm. I grunted, loving every moment of it. I plowed deep and hard into that amazing asshole. My head threw back as I pumped my cock in and out of my wife’s bowels. I was so close to erupting

“Oh, yes, yes,” I groaned. “Donna!”

“I’m almost there!” she groaned into my mother’s cumming pussy. “Yes!”

As I buried into my wife, her asshole went wild around my dick. I groaned at the feel of her hot flesh spasming around my dick. Her velvety sheath massaged me. It was incredible to enjoy. My face twisted in delight as I erupted.

“Fuck!” I howled.

The watchers whooped and hollered as I pumped my wife’s asshole full of my cum. Her velvety sheath spasmed around me. She massaged me with that delicious pleasure. I groaned through the bliss, my nuts emptying every bit of cum I had into her.

“Donna!” I gasped.

“Oh, honey, yes!” she moaned. “My husband is a stud!”

“Yeah, he is!” a woman cried out from the crowd.

I shuddered, pumped more and more of my cum into her asshole. My mother whimpered, her gleaming boobs jiggling. She had a big smile on her lips as she came down from her orgasmic high while I hit the peak of my own. I fired that last spurt of cum into my wife’s asshole.

“Damn,” I groaned as I pulled out of her.

I fell back on the towels beside Mom. She rolled onto her side and pressed her tits against me. She kissed me. I felt so amazing. My Hawaiian honeymoon would be such a thrill. I would have so much fun with Mom and Donna.

I was the happiest guy in the world. My pregnant wife cuddled up on one side and my sexy, fertile mother on the other. This would be a wild two weeks.

* * *

A month later, I got the good news. I had bred my mother on our honeymoon. Donna was thrilled and arranged for a special celebration for us. It was quite the naughty weekend with just Mom and me. She was the best.

Donna went into labor and had our first son. She wanted to name him Richard after our dad. I agreed so long as we never called him Dick for a nickname. She agreed and Rickie joined our family. I beamed as I held our son for the first time. My pregnant mother wept and cuddled her grandson.

Mom had our second son, William (named for my grandfather who passed away when I was a kid). Billy was a great addition to the family. Things were starting to get tight at our home, and it wasn’t long before we had to get something bigger.

Mom’s work with M.I.L.F.S. was bringing in money along with Dad’s promotion to captain. I soon had a job working at the charity, Donna staying home to watch the kids, which she loved. She made a wonderful mother.

I went to bed with two hot MILFs every night.

Donna and I had a second son, Philip, named after her grandfather. He was the quietest of the four boys. His three older brothers were rambunctious, but Philip was more studious. A quiet kid, and a good Mama’s boy.

The new place we bought had two bedrooms apiece for the boys, a large master suite that Mom, Donna, and I lived in, while Dad had his own guest house by the pool. He was a great grandfather. The boys all loved him, and he seemed perfectly content to be cucked by me every night.

The belt had really changed him.

It was weird when my parents celebrated their wedding anniversaries, Mom often fucking me hard before our guests while Dad watched on with a smile. In a strange way, they were still in love, Mom just only wanted her son’s cocks.

I did manage to breed Donna’s Mom not long after Ricky came into our lives. Mrs. Lemon was ecstatic to be having her second son. When he came along, she named him Danny. She and her husband were thrilled. Unlike my mom, Mrs. Lemon still had sex with her husband, he just couldn’t have any more kids thanks to his vasectomy.

As the years passed, the day when our eldest, Michael, was old enough to fuck her drew nearer and nearer. Mom was breathless with anticipation, whispering to me about how she wanted us both to fuck her hard and make her cum.

I smiled and nodded, as in love with her now as I was at eighteen when this all started. She looked the same. Mothers in this world really did stop aging after they were bred by their sons. She was a gorgeous MILF while Donna was maturing into her own hot beauty.

And then the day arrived. Michael’s eighteenth birthday.

To be continued...