The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming Mama’s Good Boy

by mypenname3000

Chapter Twelve: Mind-Controlled Mama Loves Her Sons

“Why do we have to go,” Billy demanded. My second son with my mother was not looking happy.

“Because it’s Michael’s birthday,” I said to my son, a smile on my face. “And you’re not old enough. Still have a few days go to.”

“S’not fair,” muttered Billy. He looked quite a bit like me with brown hair and eyes, his hair mussed. Not surprising. My mom and I both had brown hair, but she had green eyes.

“Yeah, yeah, I want to stay,” said Philip, the youngest of the four of my kids that lived with us. He was my second son with my wife Donna. He bounced up and down. His hair had a brassy note to it. Not quite red like his mother’s but not my brown either.

“Let us stay, Dad,” said my second oldest son. He was just a few months away from being eighteen. Rickie was a good kid, but he was as excited as the others.

“No,” I said, shaking my head. “Grandpa is taking you three out to Six Flags. Is your brother Michael going to Six Flags?”

“No,” Rickie said. “He’s going to fuck Mama Rita. I want to. And to fuck Mama.” He glanced at Donna.

“When you’re old enough,” I said, giving him a stern look. “You don’t want to get your mothers in trouble.”

“That’s right,” Donna said, ruffling his hair. “In a few more months you’ll be back inside me. Now, go, have fun with your grandpa.”

“That’s right, boys,” Dad said. He had graying hair now. Unlike Mom, he kept aging, but she didn’t. Having my son kept her perpetually a MILF at the peak of her prime. Donna was eager for that same treatment. She was maturing nicely. My wife was a gorgeous MILF. “Come on. You’re going to make your old grandpa ride every roller coaster, right.”

He corralled the boys out. Dad had never left Mom. He lived in the guesthouse still married to her technically. But Mom was my wife. Had been since I married Donna. Not legally, but that didn’t matter when it came to what the heart cared about.

Michael had a huge grin on his face. He was so ready to have sex with our mother. I glanced at him. His face paled for a moment. He wiped sweaty hands on his jeans. He was nervous, too. Eighteen and finally old enough to have sex with Mom.

Donna whipped out her phone. “Oh, this is going to be so beautiful. Look at how handsome you are, Michael. Mmm, like your father was at that age.”

“I am, Mama Donna?” he asked, looking so happy about it.

“That’s right,” Donna said. “Now, I know your mother is waiting for you. She’s all ready to make love to you. Let’s go.”

“Yeah,” Michael said. He glanced at the stairs.

“It’s okay, Son, your mother is going to love you.” I smiled. Mom wanted this so much, and since I was a good Mama’s boy, I was eager to make sure that she had everything she desired. That belt buckle’s spell still had me after all these years. “So let’s go and make her dreams come true.”

“Yeah!” Michael shouted and darted for the stairs.

Donna flashed me a big grin. “He’s definitely your son, Jason. Look at how eager he is to get into your mother!”

I chuckled and followed after him, my wife on my heels. I hurried up the stairs and headed to the bedroom I shared with Mom and Donna. Michael burst in and stopped in the doorway. He stared in awe at Mom. I couldn’t see her, yet, but I knew he was looking at something special. Our mother naked.

“Wow, Mama,” he said and took a step closer to her. “You’re so beautiful, Mama. I mean... Your boobies are huge.”

Donna giggled behind me as I reached the doorway. Mom was naked and sauntering to our son from the bed. Her big breasts swayed back and forth, her curly-brown hair danced around her shoulders. She had such a lovely and welcoming smile on her face as she reached him.

“Oh, Michael, look at you,” she purred, her hands stroking his face. “I’ve been looking so forward to this.”

My mother kissed our son. She planted her plump lips on the trembling young man’s mouth. He groaned, his hands balling into fists for a moment. Then he reached out, nervous to touch her. He didn’t quite make it as her tongue danced in his mouth. She loved him so much as Donna pressed against me.

“This is going to be magical, honey,” Donna whispered. She kissed my cheek. “Mmm, your son is going to be as much of a stud as you.”

Mom broke the kiss and pulled our son a few feet into the room. I smiled and pulled off my t-shirt, wanting to get naked fast. My dick was so hard to share my son with our mother. This would be an amazing day of fun.

Donna kept filming it as Mom pulled off Michael’s t-shirt. “Oh, my, look at how sexy you are,” she cooed as she ran her hands up and down his torso. “My, my, Mama’s little boy is growing up to be a man just like his father.”

“Thanks, Mom,” my son said. He glanced at me and looked away.

I smiled. He was so excited for it. So eager to be in his mother. To slide his cock into her pussy. It was a joy that I knew so well. I was hard as I unsnapped my jeans and shoved off my pants. Donna aimed the camera down at my cock bulging my boxers. I smiled and shook my head at my wife.

She winked at me as I shoved off my boxers, too. My cock popped out. I was nice and hard, my dick thrusting out from my crotch. My balls swayed as I shoved down the underwear. My wife licked her lips before I motioned to them.

Mom knelt before our son and unsnapped his jeans. “Ooh, let’s see how hung my good boy is.”

“I... Don’t be disappointed,” Michael said, squirming.

“Now how could I be disappointed?” Mom asked. “You’re my good boy.” She pulled down his jeans and boxers in moments. My son popped out. I didn’t stare or anything. My wife cooed in appreciation. He must have a nice-size one.

“Oh, what a lovely cock, Michael,” Mom cooed. She grabbed him, stroking him. “You got your father’s cock.” Mom glanced at me and winked.

I smiled at her.

“Just such a beautiful cock, Michael,” Mom purred. She rubbed her cheek into the crown of our son’s dick, smearing precum across his face, Donna recording the special moment. “Yes, yes, are you ready for your Mama to blow your dick, Michael? Will you be a good boy and give Mama all your cum.”

“Yes,” Michael croaked. He trembled, staring down at our mother. I smiled. He was so ready to have his first BJ from Mom.

Donna nudged me and whispered, “It’ll make a great shot if you fuck your mother as she blows your son.”

I smiled at my wife and nodded. I moved behind our mother as she licked at Michael’s cock. He gasped as her tongue slid over the spongy crown of his cock, gathering up the precum that bubbled out of him. My son shuddered and groaned, his hands balling into fists.

“Oh, fuck, Mom,” he gasped then winced.

“You’re becoming a man, son,” I said, falling to my knees behind Mom. My cock smacked her plump rump. “Mama’s heard worse in bed.”

“Mmm, yes, yes, you’re such a big boy, Michael,” moaned Mom. She licked his cock, worshiped it.

I slid my cock down my mom’s plump ass. I had no jealousy in sharing him with my mother. I was glad that they were having sex. This was how it should be. Sons should fuck their mothers. And I ached to slide into mine.

I nuzzled my cock into her brown brush as she loved our son’s dick with her tongue. She bathed him with her tongue, licking and lapping with hunger. My dick nuzzled into Mom’s bush. Her curls spilled over me. She had such a thick bush. She felt incredible as I pressed through the jungle to find her cunt.

Her pussy lips slid over my cock. She moaned, “Jason!” as I thrust into her. “Oh, yes, yes, your father knows how to fuck his Mama!”

“Dad,” Michael groaned as I slid into our mother’s cunt. “Wow.”

I winked at my son as I plunged into her warm, wet pussy with ease. I savored that tight embrace around me. She squeezed about me. It was incredible sliding deeper and deeper into my mother’s cunt. I loved being in her. Savoring her juicy cunt about me.

I bottomed out in the best pussy in the world. My mother’s cunt.

“Jason,” she moaned then swallowed our son’s cock. She slid her mouth over his cock and sucked.

“Fuck, Mama!” Michael gasped, his head tossing back as he experienced our mother’s mouth.

I smiled and grabbed Mom’s big breasts. I squeezed those lovely knockers. Still firm yet soft. Plump and perfect. Donna filmed it all, her green eyes brimming with lust. Staring at the camera, I drew back my hips. I fucked my mother as she blew our son.

I drove my cock back into her pussy. My balls smacked into her bush. She moaned as she suckled. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down our son’s dick. She nursed with passion, the slurping sounds filling the bedroom.

I pumped away hard and fast. I buried into Mom’s cunt. I savored the incestuous delight of plunging into her over and over again. Her hot flesh held me, massaging me. I groaned, savoring every inch of her twat. I loved being in her pussy.

“Mama! Mama!” Michael groaned as Mom blew him. “Oh, shit, that’s good. Your mouth... Mama! Your mouth is incredible.”

She purred as she suckled on him. She wanted his cum so much. I loved it. I drove hard into Mom’s pussy, stirring up her twat with my cock. The heat of her juicy twat melted down my shaft to my balls. They tightened with my load of cum.

Mom’s brown hair danced as she bobbed her head. She gripped our son’s hips as she worked her mouth up and down his shaft. She suckled with such noisy hunger. I fucked her pussy in time to her slurping sounds, following her rhythm.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Michael moaned, his face twisting with delight. “Oh, that’s so good, Mama.”

“Yes, enjoy your mama’s mouth,” Donna cooed. “Just give her all that cum. Your father is enjoying her pussy. You’re going to be in her soon, honey.”

“I will be, Mama Donna,” Michael moaned, his face twisting. He grabbed a fistful of Mom’s hair. “That’s so hot. You’re making me feel so good.”

“Cum in your mother’s mouth, Michael,” I panted, plunging away hard and fast at our mother’s cunt. I fucked the pussy that had brought us both into this world. I had bred Mom twice.

I had knocked up our mother two times. It was incredible to bury into her pussy over and over again. Her cunt squeezed down on me. She held me tight as I plunged away into her cunt. I squeezed her breasts as she moaned louder and louder.

Her pussy clamped down hard on me. She grew so hot and silky as her orgasm hurtled closer and closer. I could tell. She was so excited to have two sons to play with. And one of those sons was a product of our incestuous love. It was every mother’s ultimate dream.

To fuck the son she had with her other son. To have sex with her grandson-son.

She suckled hard on him, bobbing her head and working her lips up and down his cock. The sucks and slurps were so loud. I loved the sounds of them. I wanted her to make our son cum. To drink down all his jizz. Just gulp it all down with her hunger.

Her pussy gripped my cock. She held me so tight as I fucked into her again and again. I plowed into her hard and fast. Her pussy massaged me. She had such a wonderful and silky grip. Our son groaned, grabbing a second fistful of Mom’s hair.

“Oh, my god,” Michael panted. “Oh, my fucking god.”

“Cum in your mother’s mouth,” moaned Donna, her voice throaty. “Do it, honey.”

“Yes, yes, give Mama your jizz,” I panted, slamming into Mom’s cunt hard, the ache building and building at the tip of my cock. This pussy never failed to get me off.

“I’m almost there,” gasped Michael. “Shit!”

He erupted.

He bucked as he pumped our mother’s mouth full of his jizz. Mom moaned, her pussy clamping down on my cock. I buried to the hilt in her, savoring the way her silky sheath held me. My balls tightened as she squealed.

Her pussy went wild around my cock as she came. I shuddered, drawing back my dick. Mom gulped down our son’s jizz as she climaxed on my rod. I rammed my shaft back into her cunt, the pleasure surging through me.

“Fuck, yes!” I growled and erupted.

I dumped my cum into my mother’s pussy. I pumped her full of my jizz as she gulped down our son’s spunk. The pleasure surged through me. Stars exploded across my vision. I groaned with each eruption as I flooded my mother’s spasming pussy.

“Yes,” I groaned. “Oh, Mama! I love you!”

“Love you, Mama,” groaned my son, his face twisting in delight. He clearly fired his last load into Mom’s mouth. “Oh, wow, that’s incredible.”

“It is,” Donna moaned, her face twisting with delight. “Ooh, you three are so beautiful together.”

My mother’s pussy suckled at my dick. She nursed at me with her hungry pussy. I groaned, loving every second of her twat milking my cock. She worked out my jizz. She milked it all from my balls. I panted as I fired the last of my cum into her pussy.

“Damn.” I breathed heavily. “How was it, Michael? How was getting blown by Mama?”

“Just the best,” he said.

Mom slid her mouth off his cock. “And now you get to be in my pussy. Go lie on the bed. Let Mama ride your cock.” She threw a look at me. Our son’s spunk dribbled down her chin. “And I’ll suck my other good boy’s cock clean.”

“Yes, Mama,” I groaned as Michael threw himself on the bed. He bounced on it, a boyish smile on his face.

I pulled out of Mom and stood up, my cock dripping in her cum. Donna watched on, her hand rubbing at her crotch. She winked at me as she filmed Mom mounting our son. Her big boobs jiggled, her brown bush dripping with my cum.

“Mmm, sloppy seconds,” Donna whispered. “You’re always going to be first with your mother. Never forget that. You’re her firstborn son.”

“And when Rickie turns eighteen?” I asked.

“I’m not going to make you live out in the guesthouse like your dad,” Donna said. “You’re my husband. I want to share you with our boys. I love you, Jason. That’s never going to change. Our sons will get your sloppy seconds, too.”

I smiled at her.

She smacked my ass. “Now go, let your mom suck on your cock as she fucks your son.”

I smiled as I watched Mom lower her sloppy cunt to Michael’s cock. She pressed him into her bush and sank on him. He gasped in delight. His face shone with awe as he slid back into his mother. I knew that special moment. I was so glad that my son got to enjoy it.

I headed over to join him, my dick aching. I mounted the bed. My mother turned her head and smiled. My hard cock, soaked in her tangy juices, twitched before her. She squirmed on our son’s dick, stirring her pussy around him.

“There’s my firstborn’s big dick,” she cooed. “Your father knows how to love me. Pay attention to everything that he does. Learn from the best.”

“Yes, Mama,” Michael said.

“And when you meet that special girl,” I said, “she’s going to be eager to be the mother of your sons when she learns you know how to please your own mother.”

“That’s right, stud,” Donna cooed. “Girls love a guy who fucks his mother and makes her cum.”

“And you will make me cum,” moaned Mom. She kissed the tip of my cock then slid her lips over it. I shuddered at the feel of her mouth engulfing my cock dripping in her juices. She moaned and suckled.

Her tongue danced around the crown of my cock, buffing clean her pussy juices. She wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt around our son’s dick. Then she rose up him. He gasped and groaned as she did while Mom suckled so hard on my cock.

I glanced at Donna. She grinned at me as she kept filming. This would go up on Facebook today. All the world would see that my mother had made love to our son with my help. I shuddered as Mom slammed her pussy back down our son’s cock while nursing on me.

“Fuck, Mama!” gasped Michael. “I mean... Oh, my god, your pussy is amazing, Mama!”

“Yes, it is,” I said as I savored Mom’s mouth bobbing up and down my cock.

She suckled on me as she rode our son. She worked her cunt up and down his dick, moaning about my cock as she did. Her tongue swirled about me as she bobbed her mouth, sliding her lips up and down my cock. It felt amazing.

I loved every moment of it. I groaned, my balls twitching. Donna wore that naughty smirk of hers as she watched it all. My wife was such a gorgeous MILF, too. Having her filming this just made it hotter. Made my dick throb more and more in my mother’s mouth.

“And those boobs, Dad,” Michael said, staring at Mom’s heaving tits. “They’re just... I mean...”

“Grab them,” I said. “Don’t be afraid to play with them. You suckled from them as a babe.”

Michael shot his hands up and grabbed Mom’s breasts. He squeezed them. Her eyes closed for a moment. She let out a moan of delight. When they opened, she had this look of such love in them. She slammed her pussy down my son’s cock as she nursed on my dick with passion.

I stroked her cheek, loving the joy she found in having sex with our son. In being fondled by him as she worked her pussy up and down his cock. She shuddered, moaning as she worked her mouth. It was something beautiful. Something that made me smile.

I nodded to Mom, so glad that she got to enjoy this delight. That she was so fortunate to play with our son’s cock. She moaned around my dick, nursing with passion. She bobbed her head, sliding her mouth up and down my dick.

“That’s it, Mama,” I groaned. “Ride our son’s cock. Make him into a man.”

“I’m going to explode in your pussy, Mama,” Michael moaned.

Mother purred around my cock as Donna purred, “Yes, you are, stud. Mmm, your mama’s loving that dick. I can tell.”

“So can I,” I groaned, savoring Mom suckling at my dick with hunger. She nursed on me with such passion. It was such a delight to feel her working her mouth up and down my cock. “Damn, Mama, love our son’s dick!”

She moaned with such enthusiasm and suckled so hard on my dick. Her cheeks hollowed as she rode our son, her big boobs jiggling in his kneading hands. He played with her tits, the bed creaking as she worked her cunt up and down him.

The threesome was amazing. It was a thrill to share my mother with our son. To let Michael know that same pleasure that I had. Mom enjoyed it, too, her mouth worshiping my cock with such love. Such passion.

“Damn, Mama,” I groaned. “That mouth... That mouth is amazing. I’m going to give you more cum to enjoy.”

She squealed in delight, her pussy slamming down Michael’s dick. He groaned, his face twisting with delight. It wouldn’t be long before he was cumming in her pussy. Before she would be full of all that wonderful jizz. Two of her sons in her.

She slammed her pussy down Michael’s cock again and again. She ground her pubic mound into his crotch, building herself to her climax. I groaned as she nursed on my cock with such hunger. She suckled on me with all that passion.

“I’m going to give you so much cum, Mama,” I groaned, my nuts twitching.

“Me, too, Mama!” gasped Michael. “I want to stay in your pussy all day long. This is amazing!”

Mom groaned around my cock and winked at me. She had a naughty idea. I loved it.

My dick throbbed in her mouth my orgasm building and building as she rode our son’s dick. His hands kneaded her tits. He grunted as she slammed her pussy down his cock. He gasped as her cunt swallowed all his rod.

“Mama!” he groaned. “I can’t hold on. Your pussy... Yes!”

He groaned, his back arching as he dumped his cum into our mother’s pussy. He flooded her with his incestuous seed, mixing with my cum already in Mom. She squealed around my cock, her pleasure humming about my crown. Her green eyes squeezed shut.

“Mama!” gasped Michael. “I think... Dad, I think she’s cumming on my cock.”

“Of course she is,” I groaned. “She loves having her sons’ cum in her. She’s milking your cock!”

“Yes!” he gasped.

I shuddered, the pressure building in my balls. Mom suckled with such passion. She nursed on me with such force. The itch at the tip of my dick erupted. I groaned and fired all my jizz into her mouth. My balls emptied themselves.

I groaned with each eruption while Mom suckled out all my cum. She gulped down the cum flooding out of my balls. She moaned her delight, her body bucking through her orgasm. Michael moaned, pumping his mother full of his seed.

“Oh, Mom,” he panted, his hands falling from her tits. “Ooh, that was incredible.”

She moaned around my cock as she nursed out the last of my cum. I fired a last few spurts of jizz into her, the pleasure buzzing through my body. I felt incredible from that cum. I slid my cock out of her mouth, panting.

“Mmm, and you were amazing,” Mom cooed, staring down at Michael. She licked my cum off her mouth. “You were such a good boy for Mama, just flooding Mama with all that cum.” She smiled. “And since you want to stay in Mama’s pussy for as long as you can, then your father-brother is just going to have to fuck Mama’s ass while she enjoys that cock again.”

“Yes,” Michael moaned. “It’s so amazing in your pussy, Mama.”

Mom leaned over him, pressing her breasts into his chest. She kissed him, her plump ass awaiting. Donna opened up a drawer, still filming, and tossed me the bottle of lube we kept in there. Anal was a fun part of our sex life.

I snagged it, popped the cap, and smeared the cool gel on my cock. In moments, I was slicked up and ready for my mother’s asshole. I moved on the bed, Donna shifting to get a low angle of my cock sliding into Mom’s ass and her cut wrapped around our son’s dick.

“God, this is hot,” moaned Donna. “Bugger your mother, honey. Fuck her hard in the ass.”

Mom broke the kiss with our son and moaned, “Yes, yes, honey, Mama needs your big dick in her ass while she savors your son’s cock in her cunt.”

“Such a wicked Mama,” I said, pressing my lubed dick into her butt-crack.

“You better believe it,” she said. “Mmm, don’t you have a wicked Mama, Micheal?”

“Yes, Mama,” he groaned, his hand roaming her back. “And I love being in your pussy, Mama. I love that you’re such a naughty mama. Way better than my friends’ mothers.”

“That’s right,” Donna said. “Second best mother is mine, then I’m third best.”

“Rickie and Phillip will disagree,” I said, glancing at my wife. “I have a feeling they’ll have their own favorite mother.”

“They better,” Donna said with a big smirk on her lips. “Now fuck your mother’s ass, honey!”

I winked at my wife and turned my attention back to my mother. She was kissing Michael again, making out with him as I pressed my dick into her asshole. I loved the feel of that puckered anal ring. I pushed against her. She moaned, her flesh widening to swallow me.

Her anal ring stretched and stretched. Then she popped over me. She swallowed me with her hungry asshole. I groaned as I sank into her. I loved the feel of her bowels sliding over my dick. It was such a wonderful treat.

My face contorted with delight as I pressed into her bowels. I sank deeper and deeper into her flesh, my heart pounding in my chest. The anal delight of my mother’s bowels engulfed me. She felt even tighter than normal. I shuddered as I shared her with my son. It was such a rush.

“Mama,” I groaned as inch after inch of my cock vanished into her bowels. My balls tightened.

She moaned into the kiss with my son. Her brown hair shifted. His hands stroked her back as he groaned. Her bowels gripped me as I went deeper and deep into her anal sheath. Her flesh massaged me as I bottomed out in her.

She broke the kiss, moaning, “I have both my boys in my holes now. Ooh, this is a treat.”

“I bet it is,” I groaned, my dick throbbing in her. “Naughty Mama.”

“You better believe it,” she moaned, squeezing her bowels around my dick. “Now fuck me, Jason. Fuck your Mama as I work my pussy up and down your son’s cock.”

“Yes, Mama,” I groaned, forever her good boy.

I drew back my cock, savoring the velvety grip of her bowels. She moaned as she wiggled her hips. Micheal gasped. I slammed back into her and she rocked forward. She slid her cunt up Michael’s cock as my dick pumped away at her bowels.

She moaned, the bed creaking. She worked her pussy up and down his cock as I hammered her asshole. I buried into her again and again. I loved the feeling of her tight flesh about me. It was incredible. I savored it. This was such a delight to feel her gripping me like that.

“Shit,” I groaned, hammering her bowels. “Oh, Mama!”

“Yes, yes, fuck my ass, Jason!” she gasped. “Fuck Mama’s ass with that big dick!”

“Go, Dad, go!” moaned Michael. “You’re making Mama really ride my dick. She feels so good.”

“Yes, she fucking does!” I groaned, my cock thrusting hard into Mom’s asshole.

I pounded her bowels, my lubed dick pumping in and out of her with ease. She gasped and moaned, her flesh gripping me. She held me tight as I buggered her. I plowed into her with such force. I loved the thrill of slamming into her like this.

Her velvety flesh felt so amazing about my dick. I loved how she gripped me. I savored the friction swelling at the pressure in my balls. They slapped into her taint as I pounded her bowels. Her ass rippled with the impact of my strokes.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Mom groaned. “I’m such a lucky mama! Two hunky sons to love!”

“Fuck, yes!” Micheal moaned. “Mama! Your pussy is amazing!”

She worked her cunt up and down his cock, rubbing her tits into his chest. She kissed him again. I heard the sounds of their lips smacking as I buried my dick into her bowls. I loved the pleasure my mother’s asshole gave me.

Donna licked her lips as she filmed from the side now. Her green eyes had this wicked heat in them. She wiggled her hips as she recorded every moment of this wild family event. My son was eighteen. Old enough to fuck his mother.

That was special.

“Fuck,” I groaned, my nuts aching with the need to cum. I had a big load brewing in my balls.

“Yes, yes, fuck your mother,” moaned Donna. “Ooh, Jason, honey, that’s so hot. You’re such a stud!”

I winked at her as I drilled my mother’s asshole. I hurtled closer and closer to cumming, but I had to hold off. I had to wait for Mom to explode first. I needed her asshole writhing around my dick. That would be incredible.

She moaned into the kiss with our son. She squeezed her bowels around me as I drilled into her. I hammered her asshole, my dick throbbing. Her tight flesh brought me closer and closer to the brink. Pleasure shot down my shaft every time I buried into her.

Her head snapped up as she moaned, “Yes, yes, I’m going to cum on my good boys’ cocks.”

“Yes, yes, I’m going to cum, too, Mama!” Michael groaned.

“Wait until your mother cums,” I panted, thrusting away hard. “A good boy makes his mother or wife or girlfriend cum first before dumping his jizz in her.”

“Yes, Dad,” he groaned. “God, it’s so hard.”

“I’m almost there,” Mama moaned, working her pussy up and down our son’s cock as I pumped away at her asshole. “Just... yes!”

Her bowels went wild around my cock. I slammed into her, savoring her rippling flesh.

“Mama!” gasped my son. “Shit, yes!”

“That’s it!” howled Mom. “Flood Mama’s cunt with all that cum. Yes, yes, and pump your jizz into my ass, Jason. Flood Mama’s bowels with your jizz! I want to have your cum in all my holes!”

I groaned, “Yes, Mama!”

I buried into her and erupted. My jizz fired from my dick. Pleasure slammed through my body. Stars burst across my vision. I shuddered, spurting over and over into my mother’s asshole. Her velvety flesh spasmed around me, suckling at me.

Michael groaned while I grunted. Mom gasped, her head tossing. Then she kissed Michael. Her asshole rippled around my dick, massaging out every drop of cum that I had in my nuts. I shuddered, savoring that incestuous delight.

“Fuck,” I panted, coming down from my high. I pulled out of my mother’s asshole.

She rolled over onto her back, carrying Michael with her. She kissed him. Then he broke it and buried his face into her breasts. Mom glanced at me as I slipped off the bed. She had such a big smile on her face.

She mouthed, “Thank you.”

I winked at her.

Donna grabbed my arm and pulled me from the room, letting them have some privacy. My wife closed the door and threw her arms around me. “Goddamn, that was so hot. Mmm, let me suck your cock clean, then you have to fuck my pussy, honey.”

I smiled, grabbing her ass. “I can’t wait for Rickie to make love to you. Just a few more months.”

“You are the best husband,” she said. “I love you, Jason.”

I kissed my wife as the bed started creaking, Michael fucking our mother once more. I was so proud of him. He had turned into a mama’s boy just like me. He was pleasing her. Giving her what she needed. That was the most important thing.

* * *

Mom made love to Michael a few times a day, sometimes when I was joining the fun, and sometimes without me, but she always came to bed with Donna and me. I was still her firstborn son. Her incestuous husband. Then came the happy day when Rickie turned eighteen.

“Just watch how your dad does it,” Donna said. Mom was with us, the rest of the family out. Michael didn’t have a problem going out with my dad and his younger brothers so Rickie could have his first time with his mother. “He’s a stud.”

“Yes, Mom,” Rickie said.

My mom held Rickie. She was his grandmother, so she could touch him. Donna had never once been with Michael. He was just her brother-in-law. Mom stroked Rickie’s cock, fisting him but not hard enough to make him cum. She nibbled on his ear.

He had a huge grin on his face.

“Mmm, your father is a stud,” Donna said, pulling my face down to her pussy. “Tomorrow, Rickie, you’re going to eat my pussy. It’ll be too sloppy today. But tomorrow, I want you to a make me cum twice.”

“Yes, Mama,” Rickie said, his cock throbbing in his grandmother’s hand.

Not that she looked like a grandmother with that lovely face peering over my son’s shoulder.

“Your father is a pussy-licking stud,” Donna added as I descended to her bush. She had stopped shaving her bush a decade ago. She knew I liked to have a MILF with a furry muff in my bed. “He is going to nuzzle in and lick at my vulva. My outer pussy lips first.”

The spicy aroma of her pussy filled my nose. That wonderful scent made me dizzy for a moment. My cheerleader had such a yummy cunt. She was still in great shape. She made me jog with her every morning. I hated it, but I had to keep my health up with two insatiable MILFs in my bed every night.

I licked at her cunt, savoring the taste of her. My tongue danced over her folds. I loved the feel of her juicy pussy lips on my face. Her curls tickled my nose and cheeks. She shuddered, her big breasts jiggling and quivering.

Two boys had given her a great set of tits. Even better than when we first started dating.

“Oh, Jason, honey, yes, yes, show our son how it’s done,” she moaned, her thighs squeezing about my head. “He’s licking at my slit, Rickie. Just lapping at it.”

“Wow,” my son said in delight.,

I licked and lapped at her slit, brushing her clit. She shuddered, those big boobs of hers jiggling. Having my son watching just made this even more exciting. My heart pounded in my chest as I feasted on her. I licked and lapped and devoured her.

She moaned as I thrust my tongue into her pussy. I swirled around in her, loving the flavor of her cunt. I soaked up her juices. The texture of her pussy walls was incredible on my tongue. I loved the way she squeezed about me. She held me tight with her thighs as I fucked my tongue in and out of her cunt.

“Yes, yes, yes, Rickie!” she groaned. “Ooh, your father has his tongue flicking in and out of my cunt. He’s just sliding it into my depths and swirling around. He’s going to make me cum.”

“Go, Dad, go!” my son cheered. “Make Mama cum!”

“I will,” I promised him.

I flicked my tongue up to her clit. I brushed her. She gasped and shuddered, her back arching. My tongue fluttered up and down her slit again. I licked and lapped up her spicy cream. I loved every moment of this. I savored the joy of feasting on her cunt. Of licking up my wife’s delights.

She shuddered, humping against my face. She smeared her cunt against me. I loved the feel of her pussy lips on my mouth. Her curls tickled my cheeks and chins as she moaned. She grabbed her big boobs, squeezing them.

“Ooh, Rickie, your father is just licking and lapping at me with such hunger,” she moaned. “He’s just a pussy-eating machine. He keeps brushing your mama’s clit. Ooh, that’s so hot.”

“I can’t wait to eat you, Mama,” Rickie said.

“You will,” she moaned. “Tomorrow. And for the rest of your life, but I want my pussy full of your dad’s cum and yours. I want to be dripping with spunk all day long.”

“You will,” I promised her and suckled her clit into my mouth.

“Now your father is sucking on my clit,” Donna moaned, her boobs jiggling. “Ooh, yes, yes, you want to butter a woman up before your go for her love button, but once she’s nice and juicy, she’s going to love it. He’s nibbling with his lips and licking with his tongue. He’s making your mama feel so good. Ooh, I love it.”

I did, too.

I licked at her clit. I lapped at her, my cock growing harder and harder by the moment. I couldn’t wait to be with my wife while our son watched. And my mother. She was still hugging Rickie from behind and stroking his cock.

“Your father is such a stud,” Mom cooed. “He’s going to make your mama cum so hard.”

“I know he will, Mama Rita,” Rickie said, his dick so hard for his mother.

He wanted to slide back into the pussy that birthed him the way all sons should.

I licked harder at my wife’s clit. I wanted to make her explode. This was so exciting. My tongue slid through her slit and back to her bud. I suckled on her. She gasped, her back bucking as she squirmed on the bed.

“Jason!” she moaned. “Oh, my god, Jason, I’m going to cum!”

Her pussy gushed juices.

A flood of spicy cream spilled out of my wife’s pussy. I licked and lapped her up, my dick throbbing to be in her. I wanted to fuck her so hard. To enjoy her cunt and spill all my seed in her while our son watched.

“Yes, yes, yes,” moaned Donna, her boobs heaving. “Rickie, honey, your dad is a fucking stud!”

“Mmm, yes, he is,” Mom purred.

I drank the juices gushing out of my wife’s cunt. I licked them up. I drank them all with such hunger. She shuddered, her thighs holding my face to her pussy as she squirmed through her pleasure. It was clear she was having such a huge orgasm. She trembled, her boobs heaving.

I licked and lapped at her twat, wanting to gather up every drop of her cream that I could. She tasted so good. She had such a yummy twat. It was amazing. To enjoy. I loved every second of it. My tongue danced up and down her folds.

“Fuck me, Jason!” she gasped. “Oh, Rickie, when you eat a woman’s pussy that well, she aches to have your cock fuck her. She needs you in her. I need your daddy in me right now!”

I rose and grinned at my wife. “You need this?”

I shook my cock at her.

“Yes!” she gasped. “Ram that big dick in me!”

I crawled over my wife. She seized me with her greedy hands and pulled me to her pussy. She pressed me into her fiery bush. She slid me up and down while her juices dripped from my chin. She licked her lips, staring at me with such hunger.

I thrust into her pussy. She gasped in delight as I slammed into her. She shuddered, her face contorting with the delight of my cock sliding deeper and deeper into her pussy. She engulfed me in her silky heaven.

“Jason!” she breathed.

She grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down.

I stretched out on her and kissed her with my lips coated in her spicy pussy cream. Her cunt clamped down on my dick filling her up. Her large boobs piled into my chest, nipples hard. She clawed my back with her fingers.

I drew back my hips.

She shuddered, her pussy clinging to me. Her tongue danced with mine as I thrust back into her. I buried into her twat. Her hot cunt engulfed me. She held every bit of my cock, massaging me as I made love to her.

She clawed my back as I pumped away at her. I savored her cunt squeezing about my dick. She felt incredible around me. Just amazing. Her pussy squeezed about me in such an exciting way. I slammed into her again and again.

I kissed her with such passion as we made love.

“Wow,” Rickie said.

“I know,” Mom purred. “That’s love right there. You and your mama will look just like that. And me and you, too.”

Donna broke the kiss and groaned, “Yes, yes, I love you and your father so much. Ooh, you both are going to fuck me hard today. For the rest of our lives.”

“Yes!” I groaned, happy to share my wife with our sons.

I stared into Donna’s eyes as I thrust away at her, the pressure building in my balls. The explosive release itched at the tip of my cock. She felt so incredible about me. She had such an amazing pussy. I loved every moment of thrusting into her.

Every last second of pumping away at her cunt. It was a delight to enjoy my big dick slamming into her. A real pleasure to thrust into her depths. I loved my wife. She trembled beneath me as we both built to our orgasm.

“I am going to cum so hard on your father’s cock!” my wife moaned.

“Yes, yes, just explode on him, Mama!” Rickie panted.

“Mmm, I think I will,” she cooed, smiling up at me. “Jason! Ram that dick into me!”

“Yes, dear!” I panted, thrusting away.

My balls smacked into her taint brimming with my cum. Her pussy squeezed about me as I pumped away harder and faster. That need to cum built and built in me. I shuddered as I plunged to the hilt in her and drew back, her silky flesh massaging me.

I slammed into Donna’s pussy. She gasped, her pussy going wild. She bucked beneath me, squealing, “Jason, you stud! You always make me cum so hard!”

Her pussy went wild around my cock. She nursed at me with such hunger. I shuddered, slamming into her twat. Her hot flesh suckled at me. I drove in and out of her spasming heaven. My wife’s cunt hungered for my cum.

“Flood me, Jason!” she moaned. “Ooh, dump that cum in my pussy, honey! Yes, yes, show our son how it’s done!”

“Yes, dear!” I groaned and buried to the hilt in her.

She was another MILF that I had to please. To make happy. I shuddered and erupted. My cum fired into my wife’s pussy. I pumped blast after blast of spunk into her. I hosed her down, the pleasure slamming through my mind.

It was incredible to dump all that spunk into her. Stars burst across my vision. I shuddered, the heat rippling around me. She suckled at me with such passion. A big smile spread on my lips. My heart hammered in my chest.

“Damn,” I groaned, unloading spurt after spurt of spunk into her twat.

“Oh, Jason!” she moaned, my cum spurting into her. She hugged me tight and kissed me.

My lips melted to my wife’s as I pumped more and more of my cum into her pussy. I basted her with so much spunk. Her twat rippled around me. It was incredible to dump my jizz into her twat. I shuddered, my heart drumming with such bliss.

She milked me dry. My wife’s hungry pussy worked out every drop of cum in me. It was fantastic. I panted on her, rubbing my nose into hers. She smiled up at me, her eyes gleaming with such delight. They had that wicked twinkle I loved so much.

“Mmm,” she purred, nuzzling into my ear. “You were a perfect example for our son. God, I am going to miss your jizz spurting into my pussy.”

“Don’t take so long to get knocked up this time,” I whispered back. So my wife could stay young, she needed to have her son’s child. No more spurting my cum in her pussy after today. She would go off the pill tomorrow.

“But you can still enjoy my asshole and mouth,” she whispered. “Now, our son needs his mommy. I love you.”

“Love you,” I whispered, feeling so good.

I slid off my wife, my cock sliding out of her pussy leaving her dripping with my cum. Rickie was watching, his cock so hard. Mom let him go as I slipped off the bed. He threw himself on my wife. She giggled in delight as he kissed her and lined up his cock.

He slammed into her sloppy depths with such force. I headed over to Mom and slipped my arms around her waist. She kissed me, her boobs rubbing into my chest as her tongue danced with mine. Donna squealed in the background as my son fucked her.

Mom broke the kiss. “Mmm, you did good, Jason. You raised some fine sons.”

“Thanks, Mom,” I said. My son with Donna’s mother had already knocked her up. She was so happy, and my sons with Mrs. Best, Mrs. Donovan, and Mrs. Shaver, my old college president, all were pleasing their mothers.

I held my mom to my side, this new world, changed by that belt that I still had in my dresser, such a wild place. We were all under its spell, changed into this new direction. I had no idea how or why this had all happened. I never would know.

But that was okay. I had my growing family. My mother, my wife, and our sons. What more did a mama’s boy like me need?

* * *

The Figure found that a fun world to watch. It had lost track of the decades seeing just how much the world had changed.

It liked it when worlds changed. When mortals acted weird. And there was an infinite number of worlds out there for it to meddle in. The next belt buckle had long been completed. Now it was eager to see what would happen. A new scenario for its pleasure.

The Figure stroked the black belt with the silver belt buckle that read, “Best Teacher.” Rising, the Figure headed to the Mist to find a new world to play with.

To be continued in the next Belt Buckle Mind-Control Tale...