The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming Mama’s Good Boy

by mypenname3000

Chapter Four: Mind-Controlled Son’s Mommy Demonstration

My weekend as my mama’s good boy was incredible. I spent all of Saturday night with her fucking. My mother is insatiable. She was like a cougar just pouncing on her prey. I couldn’t believe that I had such stamina even if I was eighteen. I enjoyed all her holes while Dad had not a problem sleeping in the guest bedroom.

We slept in real late on Sunday. Not surprising. It was a lazy day. We skipped church, though Dad went, and just spent the day mostly in bed. God, it was so much sex. Mom couldn’t get enough of me. Thanks to that belt buckle, I just wanted to make her happy.

And cumming made us both happy. Incest was amazing.

Sadly, she made me sleep in my own bed last night. “It’s a school night, Jason. You need to get some rest.”

I wished she was spending the night with me. I loved being a mama’s boy.

Mom drove me to school that morning. “I want to see your president about handing out M.I.L.F.S. literature,” was what she said. Yesterday, we took a break from fucking for her to go to the local M.I.L.F.S. office to pick up materials. I knew it was her reason for driving me, but I think she would have driven me to college no matter what.

Mom parked in the school parking lot. I climbed out, slinging my backpack over my shoulder. I was in a good mood. Mom had a box of the M.I.L.F.S. educational material in hand, her curly, brown hair bouncing around her shoulders. She wore a sleeveless, light-blue dress today, her skirt flashing. She also had nylons. I knew very well those were thigh-highs held up by garters. I had eaten more than my Wheaties this morning.

Mom wasn’t wearing any panties. The tangy flavor lingered on my lips.

On the way in, Mom took my hand. I smiled, feeling like a small boy with his mother. It would have been embarrassing before the belt buckle, but now I smiled, so happy to have this loving warmth flowing through me.

The college’s administration office was right off the entrance. We entered and the secretary was more than happy to let the president of the college know that we were here. In moments, we were heading back to President Shaver’s office down a short hallway. My mom knocked.

“Come in,” a friendly voice said.

Mom opened the door, and I followed her in. President Shaver had a small office, her desk before a blank wall, a pair of diplomas behind her along with a few awards for being an excellent teacher and administrator. She had a few bookshelves, a desk with a monitor on one corner, and a keyboard before her.

President Shaver rose, her blonde hair gathered in a bun. She was a mature woman. Based on the pictures on her desk of her and a boy, a mother. My dick twitched at just how hot the president was. A busty MILF that filled out her white blouse. She wore a russet pencil skirt, a matching blazer hanging on the back of her door.

“Mrs. Reynolds, right?” President Shaver asked, motioning us to sit down at the chair.

“Please, call me Rita,” Mom said, a bright smile on her lips.

“Then call me Helen,” the president said.

“Nice to meet you, Helen.” Mom glanced at me. “This is my son. Jason. I’m sure you know him.”

“No, no,” said President Shaver. “But that’s a good thing. It’s usually the ones I know that are problems. He must be a good kid.”

“Oh, he’s wonderful,” Mom said, setting the box down. “He finally let me make love to him. It’s been life-changing.”

“Oh, you’re so lucky, Rita.” President Shaver shook her head. “I can tell that you and your son have that special bond.” A look of regret crossed the blonde woman’s face. “I wanted that, but mine’s so rebellious. He just refused to do it. It’s a common complaint. Your son might be the only one who fucks his mother in the whole student body. It’s such a shame. I remember my grandmother and father always talked about how they were so close when he was your son’s age.”

I blinked at that. This belt buckle had rewritten the entire world.

“Have you heard of M.I.L.F.S.?” Mom asked, grabbing a pamphlet out. “They’re the Mothers for Incest Love and Fucking Sons. A non-profit charity that is trying to change that.”

President Shaver took the pamphlet, glancing through it. On the front cover was a mother and son in an embrace, his hands on her naked breasts, hers on his ass. They might even be having sex, their lips locked together. A shiver ran through the president.

“I just want to hand these out during lunch in the cafeteria,” purred my mother. “Help these other young men see that they need to be making love to their mothers. I know their mothers are just aching for it. You remember the joy when you found out you were having a son. That possibility that one day he might be sliding into your pussy once more, his big dick pumping away at you.”

“Yes,” President Shaver moaned. She glanced at me and bit her lower lip. “Do you mind...?” A blush spilled over the MILF’s cheeks, contrasting with her blonde hair. “Do you mind if I see what it’s like... You know, to make love with a son.”

“Of course,” purred my mother. “Just step around the desk. Let me get those clothes off. Get you nice and ready for my son’s dick.”

I glanced at Mom, and she winked at me. She had some sort of naughty idea that made my dick so hard. What was she up to? The way her smile played on her lips, it was like my mother wanted to give some sort of delight. To make me happy, when I just wanted to make her happy.

A threesome with my president wasn’t how I thought today would go, but the idea of it was so exciting. My heart pounded in my chest. This wild beat pumped such excitement through me. I shuddered as Mom cupped the president’s face.

“Mmm, just go with the flow,” purred Mom, “and my son will fuck you so hard.”

“I will, Rita,” President Shaver moaned.

My mother leaned in and kissed the president. I groaned as the two MILFs’ lips melted together. A heat shot through me. My dick throbbed in my pants. I shuddered, my fingers tracing the cursive writing on my belt buckle. I don’t know how I got so lucky to get this, why the universe conspired to rewrite itself to this perverted version.

I didn’t care.

The two MILFs kissed. Mom and President Shaver both moaned as their tongues danced together. My cock throbbed and ached. Mom’s hands were bushy. She unbuttoned the president’s blouse. I shuddered as Mom worked each button through the eyelet, moving down and down as their lips danced together. I groaned in excitement, my dick so hard.

Mom opened the president’s blouse. A black bra held her large breasts. My mom broke the kiss, a silky strand of saliva connecting the MILFs’ lips for a moment before it snapped. Mom smiled and pulled off the president’s blouse.

“I love this bra,” Mom purred. “Mmm, where did you get it.”

“I got it at Nordstrom,” the president said as Mom slid her hands around to unhook it. “Two years ago. It’s so comfortable and it looks sexy, doesn’t it? I wanted my son to enjoy it, but...”

“I’m sorry.” Mom shook her head and then unhooked the bra. “That’s what M.I.L.F.S. is trying to fix. To make it so every mother can love their son.”

But not fathers their daughters. That was still seen as illegal and immoral. But mother-son incest was A-OK. If I had a sister, she’d also be off-limits. I wasn’t sure about mother-daughter incest. It seemed to be more a gray area. Like if the daughter was introducing her boyfriend to her mother, they could have a threesome or something.

President Shaver’s big and soft boobs spilled out as Mom pulled off the bra. She tossed it on the desk and cupped them. She squeezed the MILF’s boobs and glanced at me. Mom flashed me a playful smile, her green eyes twinkling.

“What do you think, Jason?” she asked, jiggling the MILF’s big tits. “President has some nice boobies, right? And look at those fat nipples. Those are nipples just made for suckling on.”

“Definitely,” I said, my cock throbbing.

Mom ducked her head down and suckled on one. I groaned as I watched. Mom must have some bisexual streak that I had awakened in her during the threesome with Mrs. Best, Mom’s best friend and the mother of my pal Tim.

Hearing Mom nursing on the president’s nipple made my dick so hard. I unfastened my belt and then unsnapped my jeans. I reached in and pulled out my cock. The president’s eyes fell on my dick. She moaned in delight, staring at it with such obvious lust. Her left hand, wedding ring sparkling, slid through my mother’s hair.

“Oh, Rita,” President Shaver moaned. “Oh, my, Rita, that’s so delicious. Ooh, you’re sucking so hard on my nipple.”

My mother moaned around the president’s nub while wiggling her rump at me. I shuddered, watching the blue material swaying over her plump ass. Her skirt danced. Her legs looked so sexy in her thigh-high stockings. I didn’t jerk off hard, just enough to feel that pleasure.

The president bit her lip, her blue eyes sparkling. She moaned, shaking her head. It was clear she was enjoying what was happening to her. I loved it. This was amazing. I licked my lip, savoring the sight. The president moaned as my mother suckled with noisy passion.

“You’re getting my pussy all nice and ready for your son,” moaned President Shaver.

My mother popped her mouth off the president’s nipple to say, “M.I.L.F.S. believes that lesbian sex with a fellow mother can be a wonderful way to entice your son into joining you. He can see you as a sexual being, and every young man loves to see two gorgeous women going at it. Right, Jason.”

“God, yes, Mom,” I groaned, my dick throbbing in my hand.

“Mmm, let met just get your pussy all buttered up.” Mom latched onto President Shaver’s other nipple while drawing up the woman’s pencil skirt. The russet material dragged up and up smooth thighs. I was so eager to see the panties.

In moments, Mom had the skirt bunched around the president’s waist. She wore a pair of gray panties. They were cut high on the sides. I loved the look of them. My mom’s fingers hooked the waistband while she kept nursing on the nipple, bringing wicked moans from the MILFs lips.

My dick twitched and throbbed as I watched the show. Mom popped her mouth off the nipple and sank to her knees. She dragged down the MILF’s panties. Blonde pubic hairs popped out. Mrs. Shaver had a trimmed bush that didn’t hide at all her thick and dripping pussy lips. Her pink folds gleamed amid her curls. I licked my lips at the sight.

So did Mom. She let out a hungry purr. “Sit on the desk and spread those legs,” husked my mom. “And Jason, fuck Mama’s ass. Fuck Mama’s ass so hard with your big dick.”

“Yes, Mom!” I groaned, so eager to make her happy.

“I’ve never had a woman go down on me before,” President Shaver moaned.

“I’m not very skilled at it, either,” purred my mother. As far as I knew, she had only had Mrs. Best go down on her during our threesome. She had never eaten out a woman. Was I about to watch my mother’s first true lesbian moment?

My dick throbbed as President Shaver sat on the desk and spread her legs. Her bush dripped with her juices. She shivered, her big boobs jiggling. Her eyes flicked to me stroking my cock. Mom rose, bending over and burying her face into the president’s cunt.

“Oh, my god,” moaned President Shaver, her boobs jiggling.

“Mmm, that’s good,” purred Mom, her hips wiggling back and forth. I stared at her ass just begging for my cock. “That’s real good. Ooh, I like the taste of your pussy, Helen.”

“That’s wonderful to hear,” Helen moaned. “My husband never had any complaints. Ooh, yes!”

I grabbed my mom’s skirt and hiked up the material, her thigh-high stockings looking so great. I loved where they stopped and her pale skin took over. I drew it up and over her waist. My cock twitched and throbbed as I did it.

This was so exciting.

I licked my lips as I exposed my mother’s naked ass. Her butt-cheeks were plump and just so fuckable. My dick twitched. President Shaver moaned, enjoying my mother’s licking and lapping. Mom’s brown bush dripped with her juices. I had to lube up.

I thrust my cock into my mother’s pussy. she moaned and I groaned. It was so wonderful to slide back into the hole that had birthed me. I came from this tight and silky delight. I sank to the hilt in her. She moved her head, licking and lapping at the president’s cunt.

“I’m going to fuck your ass so hard, Mom,” I said, soaking my cock in her juices.

“Oh, he is such a wonderful mama’s boy,” moaned President Shaver, her blue eyes locked on me. Her boobs jiggled, both her dark-red nipples gleaming with my mother’s spit. “You’re so lucky, Rita.”

“I am!” Mom moaned, her pussy clenching down on me. “Mmm, your cunt is so tasty, Helen!”

I shuddered. The fact Mom was loving eating a woman’s cunt out was so hot. This world was insane. Dad didn’t care that Mom just wanted to fuck me now. I ripped my cock out of her cunt and slid up. I pressed it between her butt-cheeks, smearing her flesh with her own pussy juices.

I found that wonderful hole. Her asshole. Just brimming for me to fuck into her. I pushed on her anal ring. I savored the way it slowly widened before me. It was incredible to enjoy her sliding around me. I shuddered and pressed harder, aching to be in her.

“Oh, my god,” Mom moaned as her anal ring spread over the wet crown of my cock. “Oh, Jason, yes, yes, fuck Mama’s ass!”

I popped into her bowels and sank into her velvety depths. I groaned as she licked and lapped at the president’s cunt. The blonde MILF shuddered, her left hand gripping my mother’s brown hair, wedding ring flashing. I was going to cuckold another man today. Fuck another married MILF.

“Fuck,” I groaned, bottoming out in my mom. I loved this belt buckle.

I drew back my hips, her hot flesh clenching about my dick. I shuddered, the pleasure shooting up it. My hands held her hips tight. I loved the way her flesh gripped me. It was fantastic. I thrust back into her. I buried to the hilt in her bowels with such a hard thrust. It was incredible.

Mom moaned into President Shaver’s cunt. I pumped away at my mom’s asshole as she feasted on the MILF’s cunt. The president whimpered and moaned, her boobs jiggling as she enjoyed my mother’s licking and lapping.

I loved the way her breasts moved as I drilled my mother’s asshole. I plunged to the hilt in Mom’s bowels over and over again. Her velvety flesh held me in such a tight grip. I groaned, loving it so much. I pumped away at Mom, plowing into her bowels with such powerful strokes.

She moaned, her asshole squeezing about me. I shuddered, loving that delight. I buried into her bowels over and over again. I plunged to the hilt in her, fucking her with everything that I had. It was incredible to plow into her with such hard strokes.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she moaned into the president’s cunt. “Jason! Jason! Mama loves your big dick fucking her asshole. Ooh, loves it so much.”

“Fuck your mother’s asshole,” the president moaned. “Oh, my god, be a good boy, Jason!”

“I am!” I moaned, thrusting away, my dick aching. The pressure swelled at the tip.

“He’s such a good boy!” Mom moaned. “He does whatever I want. I love him so much!”

My cock buried into Mom’s asshole with such passion. Such force. I plowed into her with everything that I had. I groaned, thrusting over and over into that tight, hot asshole. I loved it so much. I savored how her bowels gripped me. It was fantastic.

I buried into her, my nuts smacking into her taint. I fucked her with everything that I had. I plowed over and over into her pussy, my balls tightening with my cum. I would unload so much jizz into her bowels. But she had to cum first.

I slid my hand around her waist and reached past her dress’s skirt. Once I cleared the fabric, I found her blonde bush. I slid through her curls to her pussy folds. To her clit. I rubbed her juicy bud. Her bowels clamped down on me.

“Jason!” she squealed. “Oh, Jason, Mama loves that.” Then I heard her suckling.

“Oh, my god,” President Shaver moaned, her back arching and boobs bouncing. “Rita! Rita! Yes, yes, suck my clit. That’s so hot!”

I plowed into Mom’s asshole and fingered her clit. I diddled her button as I plowed into her over and over again. I buried into her with powerful strokes. I slammed to the hilt in her again and again. It was incredible to enjoy. I loved every moment of it. I savored every second of thrusting into her bowels, my nuts tightening.

President Shaver threw back her head. She gasped out in rapture. Her boobs heaved as I realized she was cumming on my mother’s mouth. My mom had made another MILF cum while I fucked her in the ass. That was so hot. My dick almost erupted.

I just held on as I pumped away at her, groaning, “Cum, Mama. Cum for me!”

“Yes!” she squealed, her bowels clamping around me.

Her bowels convulsed about my dick as I buried into her. Juices gushed out of her cunt and bathed my fingers massaging her clit. I groaned as her hot flesh suckled at my dick. I drew back, the tip throbbing with delight.

I slammed back into my mother’s spasming asshole and erupted.

“Yes!” I groaned as I pumped blast after blast of my cum into my mother’s writhing asshole.

Mom moaned as I flooded her bowels with my cum. I fired spurt after spurt into her anal sheath, her flesh rippling and writhing around me. At the same time, she drank the president’s pussy cream. I shuddered, loving the sounds the blonde MILF made, her boobs bouncing.

Pleasure slammed into my mind. The taboo delight of dumping my cum into my mother’s asshole swept through me. In giving her what she wanted. Craved. She ached for me to do this to her. She wanted me to fire all that jizz into her asshole. It was incredible.

I shuddered, stars bursting across my vision. The pleasure was intense and wonderful to enjoy. I groaned through the bliss, basting her asshole with all my spunk. I groaned as I unloaded the last, fantastic blast of spunk into her bowels.

“Oh, yes, yes, Jason,” Mom moaned. “Mmm, such a good boy. You made Mama cum so hard.” She lifted her head, her brown hair spilling about her face. “Now your president needs a young man, a son, to fuck her cunt hard.”

“Yes,” whimpered the president, Her large breasts jiggled. “Please, please, Jason, fuck me.”

I groaned, ripping my cock out of my mother’s asshole. She had set me up to fuck the president with a dirty ass. I glanced at my mother, her face coated in pussy cream. She winked a green eye at me. I shuddered.

“I have the best mother,” I groaned.

Mom blushed and smiled in such a happy way. Then she glanced at the president. “Your turn to eat me out. Mmm, lie down. I’m going to sit on your face.”

“Yes,” moaned the president.

It took a little readjusting and the moving of a computer monitor to the floor, but then the president was draped across her desk the long way, her legs dangling off one end. Mom mounted the married MILF, her asshole brimming with my cum. I watched in delight as Mom’s brown-furred muff planted right on my president’s face.

A shiver ran through me in that moment. Mom moaned, her back arching. Her boobs jiggled and swayed. The president’s jaw moved as she ate my mother’s pussy. I groaned at that wicked sight. It was so hot.

“Now slide your dirty dick into her pussy,” purred Mom, staring at my dick fresh from her asshole with her hot, green eyes.

“Yes, Mama,” I groaned and moved between the president’s thighs. Her thick pussy lips dripped with juices as they thrust out of her trimmed bush. They were thick and engorged.

I pressed my dirty dick into those pink folds. They slid around my cock, engulfing me in hot pussy. I groaned and plunged into the married president’s cunt. She gasped, her hot and juicy flesh polishing my pole. The pleasure shot down on my dick.

Mom threw her arms around my neck, leaning forward. Her green eyes stared into mine as I drew back my cock, the president’s pristine pussy buffing my dick clean. Pleasure shot through me. I groaned and thrust back into her.

“Fuck her hard, Jason,” Mom moaned and then kissed me with lips coated in the president’s tart pussy juices.

I groaned at the delightful taste. Mom’s tongue thrust into my mouth. I shuddered, kissing her back with passion while I fucked away at the president’s cunt. The MILF moaned into my mother’s pussy, feasting on her. I loved having this threesome.

I plunged away at the president’s cunt. I fucked her hard, loving the feel of her juicy snatch polishing my dick clean of Mom’s asshole. My tongue danced with hers while my hands grabbed her large breasts. I squeezed them, kneading them as the pleasure of fucking the president’s twat rushed through me. It was incredible to fuck a MILF and make out with my mother.

Every guy should be a mama’s boy. They were all missing out.

I squeezed my mother’s tits, loving their pillowy softness. My dick plunged over and over into President Shaver’s twat. The married woman squeezed her cunt down around me while moaning her pleasure into my mother’s pussy.

“Yes, yes, Jason!” the MILF groaned. “Oh, god, your big, young dick is fucking me. Thank you! Thank you for fucking me!”

Mom broke the kiss, purring, “What do you say, Jason?”

“You’re welcome, President Shaver!” I panted, plowing my cock into her pussy. She washed me clean with her juicy flesh. “You’re so very fucking welcome!”

Mom grinned at me. “Mmm, that’s my good boy. So polite.”

She kissed me again, her lips still tasting so wonderfully tart. I loved it, kissing her back with hunger as I buried to the hilt in President Shaver’s cunt. I fucked into her with passion. I plowed to the hilt in her. I savored that wonderful delight.

I buried over and over into the president as I made out with my mother. I fucked the blonde MILF with all my passion. I plowed to the hilt in her cunt, her silky flesh gripping my dick and swelling the ache at the tip of my cock.

“Oh, my god, your son has such a wonderful cock, Rita,” the MILF moaned, her pussy clenching down on me. “Just amazing. Oh, yes, yes, that’s so wonderful.”

Mom broke the kiss. “I know. My son is such a stud. Ooh, fuck her hard, Jason!”

“I am, Mama!” I gasped as I slammed deep and hard into President Shaver’s pussy. “So hard!”

It was amazing to fuck the married MILF. Outstanding to bury into her over and over again. My nuts smacked into her taint brimmed with the cum that I would pump into her. I might even breed her. Knock up another MILF. Mom wanted to have my baby.

I gave her enough of my sperm this weekend to do it.

I plowed away with such hunger into President Shaver’s snatch. I buried to the hilt in her with everything that I had. I shuddered, her cunt clenching down on my dick. She held me in her tight embrace. It was incredible. I was so close to erupting. To cumming in her.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I moaned, burying to the hilt in her twat. “Oh, that’s incredible. Oh, fuck, that’s good, President Shaver.”

“I’m going to cum on this dick!” the president moaned, her hot cunt squeezing about me.

“Yes, yes, cum on my son,” Mom moaned, her back arching. Her boobs jiggled. “Keep licking me. Oh, yes, yes, just keep licking me, Helen. I... I...”

“Am going to cum?” I asked and then ducked my head down. I suckled my mother’s nipple into my mouth as I plowed into the president’s cunt.

“I am!” she squealed, her fingers sliding through my hair. “Jason! Yes, yes!”

I could tell my mother was cumming by how she moaned. I knew that sound intimately. I shuddered, knowing President Shaver was gulping down all that pussy cream. I kept nursing on my mother’s nipple. I suckled hard on her, my cheeks hollowing as I loved her while my dick ached.

I plowed into the president’s hot cunt. I was so close to cumming. She squeezed about me and then she squealed out in delight. Her pussy went wild around me. I buried into the hot wife’s snatch, loving her twat spasming around me.

I groaned around my mother’s nipple and erupted.

I suckled hard on her as I pumped blast after blast of my cum into to president’s spasming pussy. I basted her with everything in my nuts, just flooding her with all my spunk. I hoped I bred her. I shuddered, her pussy rippling around me.

“Oh, your son’s flooding me!” the MILF moaned. “Oh, Rita, your son is pumping me full of his spunk!”

“Good!” Mom moaned. “That’s so good. He’s such a good boy. Oh, yes, yes, Jason!”

She held me to her breast as I fired more and more of my cum into the president’s spasming cunt. Stars burst before my eyes. I shuddered, savoring each eruption. Ecstasy slammed into my mind. I savored spurting into her, firing that final blast of cum into her pussy.

I released my mother’s nipple and she kissed me with passion. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. I was so glad that I had put on this belt buckle. Our tongues danced together while President Shaver’s pussy rippled around my cock.

“You can pass out M.I.L.F.S. material in the cafeteria, Rita,” the president moaned. “During lunch. I’ll have a table set up for you.”

Mom broke the kiss and purred, “Wonderful!”

I was sent off to my first-period class late. But I had a note from the president, so it was all good. I was eager for lunch to come. On my chest, I had a M.I.L.F.S. pin, showing my support of the organization and the idea of being a mama’s boy.

I attracted notice. I didn’t care.

* * *

I headed to lunch with James and Eduardo. They had both seen me fuck not only my mother, but Carl’s mother. Thanks to me, that Saturday afternoon, they had gone home and seduced their mothers and couldn’t stop talking to me about it.

“And then I was in her,” James was saying as we headed into the cafeteria, “and it was just incredible. I mean... I was back in my mother’s pussy.”

“My mother couldn’t stop gasping out, ‘You’re back where you belong!’ as I pumped away at her,” Eduardo said. “And Dad was filming it. He was so proud.”

“Wow,” I said. “He filmed it. Did he put it up on Facebook?”

“Yeah.” Eduardo shook his head. “It’s so embarrassing. Not fucking Mom, but the video.”

I was about to open my mouth when a girl said, “He, is that a M.I.L.F.S. pin on your shirt.”

I turned to see Donna breaking off from her friends. The redheaded cheerleader, the hottest girl in school and probably the girl I masturbated to the most, headed over. My cheeks burned. She was coming up to me? The cafeteria bustled around us as she stopped in front of me. She wore a pair of skinny jeans and a tight crop top that hugged her round breasts. Her green eyes, the same shade as Mom’s, flicked me up and down.

“That is a M.I.L.F.S. pin.” A smile spread on her perfect lips. “Are you and your mother...”

“Yeah,” I managed to spit out. I never thought in a million years Donna would show any interest in me.

“That’s so cool. I know most boys think it’s lame or something to fuck their mothers, but I’m so glad you’re doing it.”

I grinned back at her. “Yeah, it’s been great.”

“Jason,” a voice called. I turned to see my mother at able that was covered in pamphlets. “I’m over here. I brought you lunch.”

“Why’s your mom here?” asked James.

“We’re handing out M.I.L.F.S. stuff,” I said. “You know, spread awareness.”

“Oh, that’s real great,” said Donna. “You’re trying to make a difference. That’s awesome. Good luck!”

“Thanks,” I said and broke away from my friends to head to the table.

Mom had everything organized. I glanced at the pamphlets. I hadn’t read any of them yet. I picked up one. “Mothers who are bred by their sons age slower,” read the first one. Another said, “Studies show that boys who fuck their mothers have better futures and happier marriages.”

“Is that true?” I asked Mom, holding it up.

A naughty gleam danced in her eyes. “Oh, thinking about marriage already? At eighteen? Is there a girl you have a crush on?”

My cheeks burned. I could tell she wanted me to answer truthfully. I had to, even if a part of me was embarrassed by how out of my league Donna was. “Yeah. There’s a girl.”

“Well, girls like guys who can take care of their mother sexually because it means they’ll be good providers to them,” Mom answered. “And that they know how to go down on a girl. That’s very important in the modern age. If you can’t give good cunnilingus, then your girl will find another man.”

I realized she wasn’t just speaking to me. Students were drifting by. Guys who were glancing at the pamphlets. They smiled at my mom. One of them picked up the one on how to give oral sex to your mother.

“Why don’t we give them a demonstration,” Mom said and pulled up her dress. She ripped it off in a go, baring her naked body.

That really got the boys’ attention. They were ogling my mother. I wanted to object, but that wouldn’t make Mom happy. So I stifled it as her big boobs jiggled for their attention. They were all staring at her with such lust.

“Mmm, boys, pay attention. My son is an expert at going down on a mommy.” She winked at me.

I sank to my knees. Everyone was watching me. There was a group of twenty guys, some I knew, watching me about to go down on my mother. But I had no choice. I had to make her happy. I stared at her brown bush dripping with her tangy pussy cream.

Mom grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in. Her curls spilled over my face, soaked with her juices. That tangy delight filled my nose. Then I kissed her pussy directly. My tongue flicked through her folds.

“Oh, yes, yes, boys,” Mom moaned, her hand gripping the back of my head. “You want to be bold with your licking. Don’t be afraid to drag your tongue through her pussy folds and caress them everywhere. Your mother will really like that. Mmm, my Jason is doing that.”

I stroked through her folds, gathering up her tangy juices. Her curls tickled my face as I licked at her. My dick throbbed in my jeans as I stroked through her folds and brushed her clit. I stared up at her jiggling breasts.

“Mmm, now she’ll want you to really lick at her. To get your tongue into her pussy and dance around in her cunt. It’s an amazing delight.” Mom shuddered as I thrust my tongue into her pussy. “Ooh, Jason, yes, yes, stir up my cunt.”

I grabbed my mother’s ass, kneading her as I danced my tongue through her tangy sheath. Her juices spilled out, soaking my chin. She was such a delight to feast upon. I loved eating my mother’s incestuous cunt. I could do this all day.

My fingers squeezed her butt-cheeks. I loved their plump fill. Almost as nice to grope as her tits. I watched them swaying over me. Her moans echoed around me, mixing into the buzz of the cafeteria. Students were talking. Some about me.

“Yes, yes, Jason,” moaned Mom. “Mmm, you’re being such a good boy. Yes! That’s it. Boys who make their mothers cum have happier lives. Better marriage. Hotter girlfriends.”

“Yeah, it’s so hot when a guy eats out his mother,” a girl said. God, that was Donna. She was watching me eat out my mother.

I licked at Mom’s cunt with even more enthusiasm. She gasped and stared down at me past her bouncing boobs. She smiled wickedly at me and winked a green eye. Did Mom know why I was eating her with even more passion? My cheeks burned with embarrassment.

She moaned and arched her back, thrusting out her tits. The watching boys were whispering to each other, muttering about what I was doing. I knew my mom was a gorgeous MILF. They all wanted her, but she was mine. And Dad’s.

“Oh, yes, yes, Jason!” she moaned. “Ooh, that’s so good. Mmm, sons who fuck their mothers have amazing sex lives. They have more stamina. Fire more cum. Their girlfriends and wives are happier, especially when he brings his mother into the bed.”

“That sounds so hot,” moaned Donna. “Listen to her, boys. You’ll get some seriously hot girls.”

“Yes, yes, yes!” Mom moaned. “Oh, Jason, you’re going to make me cum. Suckle on my clit. I love to have him suckle on my clit when I’m about to cum. And to finger my asshole. Mama wants you to finger her asshole, Jason.”

“Yes, yes, finger her,” Donna purred, her voice so throaty.

I suckled on my mom’s clit as I shoved my finger into her butt-crack. I found her asshole, remembering how great it was to fuck her, and thrust my digit into her asshole. She groaned, her boobs jiggling over my head. I sank my finger to the knuckle in her. Those big boobs of hers swayed overhead, her flesh smacking together.

I nursed hard on her clit, her juices spilling over my chin. I loved the taste of her tangy cream as I reamed out her asshole with my finger. I pumped it in and out of her as her big boobs swayed over my head. Her moans grew louder and louder.

“Oh, that’s it, Jason! Such a good boy! You’re going to make Mama cum so hard! Yes, yes!” Her asshole clenched on my digit. Her juices trickled hot over my chin. “Such a good boy.”

“Make her cum, Jason,” groaned Donna. “Make your Mama cum!”

I suckled with all my passion on her bud. I nursed on her while my finger thrust in and out of her bowels. I buried to the hilt in her and drew back. She shuddered, her flesh clinging to me. Then she cried out her passion.

Tangy pussy cream gushed out and poured past my lips. It was such a treat to have that flood pour into my mouth. I loved the flavor spilling over my tongue. I drank it down, her cream spilling down my chin. I shuddered, loving every moment of it.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Mom howled. “Such a good boy. I love you, Jason! Mama loves you!”

“Love you, Mama!” I groaned and licked at her pussy.

Her asshole writhed around my digit as I lapped up her passion. Her tangy delight poured into my mouth and spilled over my cheeks. She shuddered, her face twisting in rapture. Her boobs bounced and smacked together. They rippled in such a delightful way.

Then she groaned and it was over. I pulled my mouth from her pussy. She glanced down at me then at Donna who was watching. She crooked her finger to the girl. The cheerleader rushed around the table. A lot of guys were watching. A few held the pamphlets like, “How to Enjoy Anal with Your Mom!”

Donna reached my mother who whispered in the girl’s ear. I frowned. What was going on? God, Mom did realize I had a crush on her. Donna’s cheeks were bright red. She nodded. Mom whispered something else and the cheerleader burst into giggles.

“I’d love that, Mrs. Reynolds,” she purred.

My mom rose and then sat her naked ass on the table. “Mmm, now my good boy is going to demonstrate how to fuck and breed a mother. If you knock your mother up, she’ll stay younger for a lot longer. You’ll hold off her aging and have the joy of fatherhood.”

I shuddered and rose, pussy cream dripping down my face. I undid my belt buckle in a flash. Then I was ripping down my zipper. I had to get out of my pants. I shoved them and my boxers down in a single go. My cock popped out.

Purring with hunger, Mom grabbed my cock. I shuddered at the feel of her hot hand on my cock. As my jeans and boxers slipped down my thighs to fall around my ankles, Mom brought my dick to her thick bush and juicy pussy.

“Mmm, this is going to be amazing,” she cooed.

I faced the watching guys. I knew some, didn’t know others. They were all watching on with such interest. God, this was embarrassing having all those eyes on me. But I had to make Mom happy.

Mom pressed my cock into her silky bush. She rubbed me up and down her hot slit. I shuddered at the contact. A naughty ripple ran through me. My balls twitched. Then she smiled and pushed me right against her pussy’s entrance.

I thrust into her cunt. She gasped out her delight.

“Oh, my son’s big cock is filling me up,” Mom moaned as I buried to the hilt in her juicy cunt. She leaned back on her elbows, her boobs jiggling. “Your mother will always think your dick is amazing. She made you. She wants your cock back in her pussy.”

“There’s nothing like it,” I groaned, knowing my words would make Mom happy. “You feel so complete when you’re in your mother.”

“Wow,” moaned Donna. She scooted closer to me. “That sounds so hot. Mmm, your mother is a lucky woman to have you in her pussy.”

I couldn’t help but beam at the cute redhead while my dick throbbed in my mother’s pussy. “I feel so lucky to be in her.”

“Mmm, and it’s even better when you pump your hips.” Mom giggled. “Stop flirting and fuck your mother hard.”

I groaned as heat burned across my cheeks. “Sorry, Mom!”

Donna giggled as I drew back my hips. My cock throbbed in Mom’s embrace. I shuddered at how delightful her pussy felt. I plowed back into her. I buried back into her snatch, loving the tight embrace of her cunt around my dick.

I pumped away at her, the guys watching me fuck my mother hard and fast. My balls slapped into her taint, brimming with my cum. Her fertile pussy squeezed about me. She was probably bred, but this was another chance to make sure that I knocked her up.

I grabbed her breasts as they bounced. I squeezed them while Donna watched on. Her green eyes sparkled as I plowed into my mother’s cunt. Her pussy squeezed about me, building that ache at the tip of my cock.

“Ooh, ooh, that’s how you fuck your mother, boys!” Mom trembled, her boobs quivering in my hands. “Hard. Don’t hold back. Your mother wants to be fucked. She’s still a woman! She has needs!”

“Oh, yes,” Donna moaned. “Jason, you’re fucking your mom so hard.”

I grinned at her, thrusting way with passion.

“Yes, you are. Ooh, Mama loves your big dick fucking deep into her pussy.” Mom’s cunt squeezed about my dick. I shuddered, my nuts smacking into her flesh. “Yes, yes, Mama’s going to cum!”

“Cum, Mrs. Reynolds,” one of the watchers shouted. “Goddamn, that’s hot.”

“Makes me really want to go fuck my mother,” another guy said. “I mean, look at Jason go!”

“Mother’s always put out for their sons,” Mom added. “They want to make their boys happy. Let them shower you in their incestuous love.”

“Yes!” I gasped, pumping away hard and fast as I savored my mother’s forbidden snatch. This new universe that my belt buckle had created was awesome. I shuddered, thrusting away hard and fast.

My mother’s pussy melted around my cock. Her flesh squeezed about me. The ache built at the tip. I hurtled closer and closer to that explosive moment. The cafeteria table creaked beneath her as I pumped away hard. I held nothing back.

Her thighs gripped my waist. She pulled me in as I thrust. Her boobs jiggled in my hand. I squeezed those lush mounds. Her green eyes twinkled bright. She moaned, her plump lips parting. Her twat massaged me. Every thrust into her was heaven.

“Oh, that’s so hot, Jason,” Donna moaned. Her body quivered. Her boobs jiggled in her tight crop top. “Keep fucking your mom!”

“Yes!” Mom groaned, her pussy clenching down on me. “Don’t stop fucking me. Ooh, Jason! Jason! That’s so wonderful. I’m going to cum on your cock. Trust me, boys, your mothers all want to cum on your dicks.”

“And you want to cum in their pussies!” I groaned. “You just think it makes you into a wuss. Trust me, it doesn’t. It makes you into a stud who pleases his mother and makes her day.”

“Yes!” Mom squealed, her pussy clenching down on my cock. “Oh, Jason, you’re my stud. Yes, yes, you grew up to be such a hot and sexy young man. My good boy!” Her pussy clenched about my shaft. I was so close to cumming.

“Yes, yes, yes, you’re such a good son,” Donna purred, her green eyes molten with passion.

Having Donna standing so close as I plowed into my mother was exciting. The cheerleader had this big smile on her lips as she watched me ram into Mom’s cunt. I had to cum so badly. I shuddered, holding back that ache, not wanting to cum first.

“Oh, Jason, yes!” Mom moaned, her pussy clenching about me. “Cum in Mama and breed her. Put a baby in her! Yes!”

Her pussy convulsed around me. I gasped at the feel of her hot flesh sucking at my dick. She wanted my cum to fire into her. I shuddered, having to obey my mother. I ached to make her happy and knock her up so she would stay beautiful.

“Mama!” I gasped and buried into her. I erupted. “Yes, yes! I love you!”

“Jason!” she squealed, her pussy going wild around my spurting cock. “Yes, yes, breed me. Breed your mother.”

“Breed her,” Donna whimpered, squirming there.

The guys were all watching as I pumped my mother full of all that spunk. I threw back my head, growling out my pleasure as I fired my taboo seed into my mother’s pussy. I wanted to breed her. I wanted to knock her up.

“Mama!” I groaned, her pussy sucking out all my cum. “Yes!”

I hit the peak of my pleasure. I pumped so much jizz into my mother. I basted her cunt with all my spunk. It was incredible. I felt so wonderful. My body buzzed with the rapture of this moment. I sucked in deep breaths.

“You have to fuck your mothers, guys!” I groaned. “You have no idea how amazing it is. The best sex of your life. Trust me. No MILF is better than the MILF who birthed you. So why aren’t you fucking your mom?”

“Shit,” groaned a jock named Mitch. He grabbed a pamphlet titled, “Ten Ways to Make Your Mother Cum!” He flicked it open, his eyes widening.

Brent, a nerdy kid with thick glasses, snagged one entitled, “Girls Like a Guy Who Goes Down On His Mom!” He smiled as he started glancing through it.

“How to Breed Your Mother,” “The Ten Health Benefits from Drinking Mommy Cunt Cream,” and “How to Cuck Your Father!” were all taken.

“That was so hot,” Donna moaned. She bit her lip. “My mom... she never had a son. Just me and my sister.” Donna squirmed. “I know it would mean a lot if there was a young man she could... you know, pretend with.”

“Of course,” Mom said. She grabbed a pamphlet. “All Moms Need Sons (Even If They Don’t Have One)” “This one is all about how a daughter can help her mother out by bringing home a boyfriend to fuck her.”

“I don’t have a boyfriend,” said Donna, her cheeks bright red.

“Really?” Mom smiled. “Well, I’m sure Jason would be more than happy to go home with you after classes out.”

“Yeah,” I said, my cheeks burning now. This was somehow more embarrassing than fucking my mom in front of the whole school.

“That sounds great,” Donna said. “You rock, Mrs. Reynolds.” Then she glanced at me. “And you’re a stud, Jason.”

I grinned foolishly at her.

Mom laughed and turned my head. She pulled me down for a kiss. I planted my lips on her and kissed her with everything that I had. How could I possibly thank her for setting me up with Donna? And Donna’s mother. This was hot.

Mom broke the kiss and whispered, “That pamphlet suggests the girl should be an active participant.” She licked my ear. “Mother-daughter threesome. Mmm, who’s an awesome mommy?”

“You are,” I groaned, my cock twitching in her pussy. “I love you so much, Mom.”

She smiled at me. “Good, now you need to eat your lunch. You don’t have much time left. I made you your favorite sandwich. Plus there are some cookies in there.”

God, I had the best mom in the fucking world. This belt ruled.

To be continued...