The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming Mama’s Good Boy

by mypenname3000

Chapter Five: Mind-Controlled Mommy-Daughter Threesome

After that wild lunch where my mother and I gave a very “hands on” demonstration of mother/son love, I was getting a lot of questions. Guys were coming up to me asking me about the M.I.L.F.S. pamphlets my mom had been handing out and how they could fuck their own mothers. They were embarrassed. It wasn’t cool to be a mama’s boy.

But they were all young men and here was a way to get laid. A surefire way to get some pussy, even if it was their mother’s. I even added, “It got me to spend time with Donna, the redheaded cheerleader.”

That impressed a few.

I’ve had a thing for Donna for a while. She was gorgeous. Way out of my league. Flaming red hair, perky tits, gorgeous legs, and a tight ass. When she wasn’t wearing her cheer uniform with its pleated skirt and sleeveless top, she was wearing skinny jeans and tight crop tops. She was hot and knew it.

And I had a chance to have a threesome with her and her mother. It was a dream come true. A MILF and her hot daughter? The perks of being a mama’s boy were outstanding. And she had set it up. My mom had seen my crush and used her presentation to let me impress Donna with my pussy eating and mother fucking skills.

I had made Mom cum before the entire student body.

Today, it wasn’t the football players or the basketball players who were the studs on campus, it was me. Jason Reynolds. The guy who fucked his mother to an orgasm before the entire school. The proud mama’s boy who proved just how much he worshiped his mother by drowning in her cunt cream.

I could still taste Mom on my lips. She wreathed them. The wonderful flavor lingered on my flesh. I savored that delight. It was fantastic. I licked my lips, savoring it as the final class for the day ended. I was free to have my threesome.

“Jason,” Mat Dillard said. He came up to me, running a hand through his black hair. “You really don’t mind being a mama’s boy? I mean, you’re utterly whipped by your mother.”

“I am,” I said, the fingers of my right hand tracing the letters on the belt that had hypnotized or brainwashed the world. “And I get her pussy all the time. She loves my cock, man. I fucked her more than a dozen times over the weekend. We barely left her bedroom Sunday.”

“Jesus,” he said, staring at me. “That many times.”

I winked at him and then pulled out a pamphlet. How Mother Fucking Increases a Boy’s Sex Life. With the tag line, “Boys, if you want more pussy, there’s a hot cunt between your mother’s thighs begging for your dick.”

“Trust me,” I said, putting the M.I.L.F.S. pamphlet into his hand. “You read that, and you’ll be begging your mom to suck your dick before dinner.”

He took it, his cheeks pink. Tyler walked by, sneering, “Bunch of fucking mama boys who can’t get a real girl. Real men don’t need their mama’s for pussy.”

“Is that true?” Donna asked as she grabbed onto my arm. “Then why’s Jason coming over to my house.”

Tyler stared at Donna clinging to me. So did Mat. He snagged that pamphlet out of my hand and then rushed out of the classroom. Tyler just stared in shock as Donna clung to me. My cock was so hard. She smelled so sweet. And she was on my arm. It was like a dream or something. It was insane and wonderful all at the same time.

Then Tyler stalked off like a butt-hurt bitch. Donna snorted, her green eyes flashing. My cheeks burned. She was really here. I was so glad that Mom had set this up. She truly was the best. I’d have to eat her pussy out something special tonight.

“You know, you’re really cute, Jason,” Donna said, smiling at me.

I blushed, my cheeks burning. No girl had ever called me cute. My mother had, but...

“You’ve never been with a girl our age, have you?” Donna asked. “Just your mother.”

“And other MILFs,” I said.

“So you’re almost like a virgin,” Donna said. “But you fuck your mother. You know, that’s sexy.” She had this naughty twinkle in her eye like she was thinking, “I get to be the first girl to fuck you. Taking your schoolgirl virginity.”

“So, uh, my mom’s picking us up to take us to your house,” I said. “Hope that’s okay?”

In the old world, the one before my belt buckle had brainwashed everyone, saying that would have brought a sneer of disgust from a girl. But now Donna gushed, “That’s wonderful. Most guys would be too afraid to let their mother drive them. But you’re so close to your mom. God, that’s so sexy. Mama boys are hot.”

I grinned at her. “Well, she’s probably out front.”

“Of course she is. A good mom is early. And you have a great mom, don’t you.”

“The best,” I said, this warmth rising through me. “Just the best.”

Donna kissed me on the cheek. “Then let’s not keep her waiting.”

We headed out with Donna still clinging to my arm. That was the best feeling in the world having a pretty girl, or a pretty mom, on my arm. I felt like such a stud. This new world was insane, but I didn’t care. I was loving it. My heart beat with such a rapid pulse. It was amazing.

We came to the stairs and headed down them to the first floor. Other students noticed us. Girls were whispering. A few guys were flashing me thumbs up. A few of them had grabbed M.I.L.F.S. buttons, declaring that they were (future) mother fuckers. I hoped they all would get some mommy pussy when they got home. Two of my friends, James and Eduardo, had fucked their mothers. Two others, Carl and Tim, had not.

But I had fucked (and maybe even bred) their mothers for them.

We came outside and there was Mom in her minivan. She hit the button that opened the side door. It rolled back smoothly where a bench seat awaited us. Room for two people to sit on side by side. Mom looked back from the driver seat, a big smile on her lips, her curly, brown hair spilling around her face and her green eyes twinkling.

“Oh, don’t you two look cute together,” she purred.

“Thanks, Mrs. Reynolds,” Donna said as I helped her in, taking her backpack and purse. I followed her in.

“I feel like I’m chaperoning you two on a date,” Mom said as she hit a button on the roof that closed the side door. “Buckle up, you two.”

My cheeks burned. A date? Was this what it was? I swallowed as Mom pulled out from the curb and joined the queue of cars leaving the college. This was really happening. I was going over to fuck Donna’s mother and probably her, too.

“So where do you live, honey?” Mom asked.

“Off Gem Heights Drive,” she answered. “I can give you directions.”

Mom chatted with us, asking about how school went. I told her about the pamphlets and questions I handed out. Mom was big into supporting Mothers for Incest Love and Fucking Sons (M.I.L.F.S.). She wanted every other mother and son to have the same passion we did.

So did I.

But not every mother had sons. Donna only had an older sister. She had no brother to fuck her mother. No young man to pound Mrs. Lemon. I was more than happy to do it. I just wanted to make mothers happy. My mother the most, but any MILF could tell me to do something, and I had a feeling my brainwashed mind would leap to obey.

“Are you nervous, Donna?” Mom said as we turned onto a residential street. It was a nice neighborhood.

“A little,” Donna said. “I read that pamphlet, though. I’m ready to do it.” She leaned out to peer ahead. “It’s the blue house on the right with the red Toyota in the driveway.”

“Got it,” Mom said and pulled into the driveway. She hit the button to open the side door. “You two have fun. Jason, dinner’s at 6, so be home by then.”

“I will, Mom,” I said and then leaned out over the center console to kiss her.

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my mouth tight against her lips. My tongue thrust into her mouth. I danced it around with hers, loving the feel of her tongue. The taste of it. This was such a wild moment.

I broke the kiss with mom, panting. Then I stepped out of the minivan, dick hard. I helped Donna out, carrying her bookbag for her. She smiled at me and took my arm. We both waved as Mom backed out of the driveway, my nuts full of cum.

“Well, let’s do this,” Donna said, sounding breathy and nervous.

“It’ll be fine,” I told her. “You will be perfect.”

She gave me this dazzling smile. “Thanks, Jason. I feel so bad for ignoring you. There’s a lot more to you than those jocks. They all have that attitude of Tyler. Real men don’t go for the easy pussy with their mothers. It’s sad. My mom looks wistful all the time when there’s a story about who few sons are fucking their mothers. She would give anything to have a son, but it never happened, and all these boys are wasting their youths not fucking their own mothers. But you...” Donna smiled at me. “Yeah, I’m ready. Let’s do this.”

She pulled from me and opened the door to find her mother vacuuming in the living room. She wore a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt, her hair a brassy-brown that gleamed as she moved. She saw us and turned off the vacuum cleaner.

“I didn’t know you were bringing a friend over.” Her mother glanced at me. “He’s cute.”

“Mom, this is Jason and...” Donna took a deep breath. “As you can see, he’s a big supporter of M.I.L.F.S.”

“Love MILFs,” I said, and I didn’t mean the charity.

“He loves his own mother a lot,” Donna added. “He’s a mother fucker.”

“Oh, that’s so brave of you,” Mrs. Lemon said, tears misting her green eyes. “Dick, do you hear that, honey? Donna’s friend is a mother fucker.”

I hadn’t noticed the man reading on the recliner. He set down his book, one of those legal thrillers from John Grisham, and sat up. He was a tall, blond man who was balding and wore reading glasses that he took off.

“Good for you, son,” he said. “I never fucked my mother, and she passed on before I got my act straight.”

“Thanks, Mr. Lemon,” I said. I didn’t expect her dad to be here.

“Well, Jason is part of a M.I.L.F.S. program where he is a surrogate for mothers whose sons won’t fuck them or who don’t have sons.” Donna hooked her mother’s arm. “He’s here to make love to you and let you have that thrill.”

Shock spilled across Mrs. Lemon’s face. She shuddered and then she squealed in delight. She broke from her daughter, threw her arms around my shoulders, and kissed me right before her husband. My cock throbbed feeling her large breasts through her top. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. She kissed me with such fierce hunger.

“Mom,” Donna gasped. “Wow, way too fast. I have a pamphlet here. It says that you and I should put on some sexy lingerie.”

Mrs. Lemon broke the kiss with me and glanced at her daughter. “You need to put on something sexy, too?”

“Well, yeah.” Donna pulled out the M.I.L.F.S. pamphlet titled, All Moms Need Sons (Even If They Don’t Have One). “It says that a daughter who has no brothers should offer her boyfriend or another boy her age to fuck her mother and that for the best results, she should be an active participant. It’s right here, ‘When using a surrogate son, it’s important that one of the mother’s natural-born children are present and are an active participant. Usually, this is a daughter. The normal taboo of mother-daughter incest is not found when a mother and a daughter are sharing her boyfriend our friend. To make the experience as exciting as possible for all participants, that element of familial love will be found in the forbidden passion of a mother and her daughter. Besides, every guy wants to see a hot, young girl with a sexy, older woman.’” Donna glanced at me. “Right?”

“Right,” I said, my hands sliding down to grab Mrs. Lemon’s ass as she kept hugging me. “That’s all true, Mrs. Lemon. But it’s your choice. I’m here to please you however you want. Think of me as your son... Mom.”

She shuddered. “We’ll follow the pamphlet. M.I.L.F.S. has spent years researching this subject. I’ve been donating to them for a decade. I’m glad it’s paying off.” She smiled. “My own son to fuck.”

She broke away from me and grabbed Donna’s hand, dragging her daughter towards the stairs. Over her shoulder, Donna called, “I’ll let you know when we’re ready.”

“Yeah,” I said and then I was alone with Mr. Lemon.

He marched over to me and clapped a hand on my shoulder. “That’s a good thing you’re doing for my wife. A real good thing. She wanted a son so bad, but we just weren’t dealt that hand. None of Chrissy’s boyfriends ever stepped up.”

“Oh, I’m not Donna’s boyfriend,” I said, my cheeks burning.

“You sure?” He looked me up and down. “Donna’s never brought a boy over. I think she’s ashamed of the quality of boys she dates.” I could tell her father didn’t approve of them. “But you, son.” He nodded. “A mother fucker. Damn, you’re a good kid.”

Damn, this belt made the world surreal. There were times when I wished I didn’t know we were all under its mind-control spell. That this would all seem so normal to me. Would I ever adapt to this alternate reality?

Who had made this? Why? I kept wondering why any creature would ever do this? What did they get out of it?

Mr. Lemon put on Fox Sports. The football game that Dad must have been watching while I was fucking Mom’s brains out yesterday was being talked about. I didn’t even know that our team had won. I never was a big sports guy. After fifteen minutes, I was rescued by Donna calling, “We’re ready for you. Mom’s waiting.”

“If you’ll excuse me, Mr. Lemon,” I said, standing up.

“Fuck my wife good and hard,” he said. “And my daughter, too. I guess you’ll be enjoying both.” He shook his head. “I missed out on a threesome with Shannon and her mother, didn’t I?”

“I guess so,” I said and hurried out of the room, my dick so hard.

I rushed up the stairs two at a time. I had a MILF to please. My heart pounded as I reached the second floor. Mrs. Lemon stood in a doorway at the far end of the hallway in a purple nightie that clung to her large breasts, her nipples poking hard at the satin material. It barely fell past her waist. She turned and headed inside, the bottoms of her butt-cheeks visible.

I hurried in after, my dick throbbing. It was dim in the room, the curtains drawn. I shut the door after me. Donna wore a baby doll nightie of black and trimmed in pink lace. She also had a thong on, exposed by her lingerie parting in the front to leave her bellybutton exposed.

“Goddamn, you two are hot,” I groaned at the sight of them. “Mrs... Mom and Donna, you two are smoking hot.”

“Mom,” Mrs. Lemon said, standing by her daughter next to the bed. Then she turned, cupped her daughter’s cheeks, and kissed her.

The sight of mother-daughter incest made my dick throb. Their tongues were dancing together. Doing this must be a step in the pamphlet that my mom had given Donna. I shuddered, their tongues flashing. Dancing. I peeled off my t-shirt as they kissed.

Donna’s hands grabbed her mother’s hips. They moaned. They both looked so much alike, save Donna’s hair was fiery. Youth and maturity coming together. I groaned, my fingers playing with the belt buckle.

Then I undid it. I kicked off my shoes and watched them, my heart pounding in my chest. This was so hot. My blood burned. Mother and daughter together. I shoved off my jeans and boxers, my cock popping out.

Mrs. Lemon broke the kiss and glanced at my dick. “Oh, my, he’s bigger than your father.”

Donna turned and grinned. “I know. Jason’s full of all sorts of surprises.”

With a wink at me, Donna drew up her mother’s nightie. As I stepped out of my jeans, I watched Mrs. Lemon’s flat stomach and then large breasts come into view. They were plump and ripe, two delicious melons topped by dusky pink nipples. She lifted her arms in the air and let her daughter throw her nightie to the floor.

Donna grabbed her mother’s breasts and kneaded them. She squeezed and played with them. I shuddered as she bent down and suckled a hard nipple into her mouth. She nursed with such noisy passion. Mrs. Lemon moaned.

“Mmm, you have such a big dick,” the MILF purred. “Ooh, you’re going to be such a wonderful son, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Mom,” I breathed. It was weird calling her Mom and also exciting. But she wasn’t my mama. “I’m going to make you cum so hard.”

“Oh, yes,” the MILF moaned, her daughter sucking hard on her nipples.

Donna popped her mouth off one. Her mother started pulling off her baby doll nightie while the redhead latched onto the MILF’s other nipple. Mrs. Lemon moaned as her daughter suckled. Donna nursed with such passion as her round breasts quivered into view, her nipples pink and delicious.

A moment later, Donna popped her mouth off so her mom could pull off the baby doll nightie. I groaned at the sight of those youthful breasts quivering before her mother’s jiggling boobs. The nightie fluttered to the ground and they kissed again.

This time naked breast to naked breast. Firm, young titties pressed into soft, motherly boobs. I groaned, my dick throbbing hard as I watched the incestuous sight. A pair of purple panties clung to Mrs. Lemon’s plump rump while the thong vanished between the daughter’s butt-crack.

Donna’s thumbs snagged the waistband of her mother’s panties. She pressed them down, breaking the kiss to slide to her knees before her mother. Donna’s face was inches from her mother’s thick, brassy-brown bush dripping with her juices. Donna rubbed her lips into those curls as she rolled her mother’s panties down those lush thighs. Then they were off.

Donna purred and rose, her breasts sliding up her mother’s boobs to rub into them. They both glanced over at me as Mrs. Lemon hooked her daughter’s thong. The MILF slid to her knees now, her boobs dragging down her daughter’s body. Donna’s shaved pubic mound came into view. The start of her tight slit vanished between her thighs.

“You two are so fucking hot,” I groaned. “Donna! Mom! Wow.”

Mrs. Lemon pressed her cheek into her daughter’s pubic mound and smiled at me. It was such a hot shot. Then she rose, her daughter’s thong in hand. She tossed it at me. It landed on my cock, draping off my dick for a moment.

“Mmm, now the pamphlet advises that I should be sitting on my mom’s face when you fuck her,” purred Donna. “Just grinding my twat on her lips. That’s supposed to give you that incestuous thrill to make this seem more like she’s your real mother.”

“That sounds perfect,” I groaned.

“He just wants to watch a mother eat her daughter,” Mrs. Lemon purred.

“While fucking you hard, Mom,” I added.

Mrs. Lemon shuddered, her big boobs jiggling. Then she slid onto her marriage bed, rumpling the white comforter dotted with little pink and purple flowers. Her tits formed two lush and quivering mounds. The sight was so stirring. My heart pounded in my chest. My blood was on fire.

Then Donna crawled onto her mother, straddling her head. Those young boobs quivered as Donna lowered her shaved twat to her mother’s waiting lips. I quivered as I watched that taboo moment of contact. The daughter’s cunt planted on the mother’s mouth.

“Yes,” Donna moaned, her mother’s jaw moving. “Oh, my god, Mommy, lick my pussy. Ooh, eat it while Jason fucks you hard.”

I crawled onto the bed, my dick throbbing and aching. It was just pulsing, eager to slam into her. I had to fuck her hard. Just bury to the hilt in her cunt. I wanted to plow into her. I wanted to fuck her hard. My dick was aching for it. Just throbbing for that MILF bliss.

I moved to the bed, my heart pounding in my chest. I slid onto it. As I did, Mrs. Lemon moaned, “Fuck my cunt, Jason! Fuck my pussy! I need you in me.”

“Yes, Mom!” I groaned, that need to please the MILF building in me. She was a mom who needed me. I had to slam into her and give her what she craved.

I crawled closer and closer to her. Donna shot her hand out and grabbed my dick. She brought it to her mother’s pussy. She pressed me into that thick bush. The curl spilled over my dick. My cock throbbed in Donna’s grip. Then came the wonderful moment when my cock kissed into the MILF’s bush. A shiver rushed through me.

I thrust into my new mother’s cunt. I buried into her snatch. It was fantastic to enjoy. I loved the feel of her hot flesh engulfing my dick. It was fantastic. I loved every second of it. Her twat gripped me. I groaned, sliding deeper and deeper into her snatch. Her hot flesh engulfed me.

“Oh, my god,” the MILF moaned into her daughter’s snatch. “Oh, Jason, yes, yes, you’re so big.”

“Keep sliding into my mother,” moaned Donna as she squirmed on her mother’s face. Those perky titties slid from side to side. “I want you to make my mother squeal in delight.”

“Yes, Donna,” I moaned, my dick throbbing in her mother’s cunt. “I’ll make her cum so hard.”

“Good,” Donna moaned, this bright gleam in her eyes. “I want that so much. Just ram into my mother and make her cum hard. She needs it.”

“Yes, she does,” I groaned, my dick throbbing. “I’m going to make her explode.”

“Make me explode, Jason,” the MILF moaned, her married cunt squeezing around me. “Oh, your big, young cock feels so good in my pussy. Better than my husband’s.”

“That’s right,” Donna moaned, her eyes bursting with delight. “Make my mother cum! Please, please, and then breed her. Give her a son, Jason.”

I shuddered as I drew back my hips. It was the ultimate form of cuckolding the man. Giving his wife the son he couldn’t. Then my boy would grow up to fuck his mother. She would have the real thing because of me. And those pamphlets said MILFs’ aging slowed. They stay looking in their forties for decades longer.

I drew back my hips, this world was so insane. I loved it. My mom would be a hot MILF for the rest of her life if I bred her. And I knew I had. I knew I had bred my sexy Mom. And I would breed Donna’s mother, too. I would knock up Mrs. Lemon.

“Mom, you’re going to have my son,” I moaned as I thrust back into her cunt.

“Oh, Jason, yes, yes, breed me,” the MILF moaned as I fucked her pussy. I thrust over and over into her hot and juicy cunt. Her flesh squeezed about me. She feasted on her daughter’s cunt, licking and lapping at her as I plowed away.

My nuts smacked into Mrs. Lemon’s taint. I groaned, my hands grabbing her big and soft breasts. I kneaded them as I buried over and over into her twat. Her daughter smiled at me, this big grin on her lips. I smiled back at her, wanting her to have as much pleasure as possible. This was so exciting. My heart pounded in my chest, pumping rapture through my veins.

The MILFs fertile pussy clenched down on my cock. I groaned, burying into her with such force. I slammed my cock to the hilt in her. I buried over and over into her snatch. Her pussy squeezed about me. It was incredible.

“Oh, my fucking god,” I groaned. “Oh, my fucking god, that’s great. Mom! Mom! Your pussy is so hot and tight.”

“Yes, yes, Mommy has a juicy cunt,” moaned Donna. “And her tongue.” Her head threw back and her youthful titties jiggled before me. “Fuck, Mom, you got that tongue in me. Someone loves my pussy!”

“You’re my daughter!” the MILF moaned, her twat squeezing about my thrusting dick. “Of course I love your pussy. I’m your mother.”

“Fuck,” I groaned, loving those words. I slammed hard into the MILF’s pussy. “Make Donna cum while I breed you, Mom!”

Mrs. Lemon moaned into her daughter’s cunt, licking and lapping at Donna with hunger. I shuddered, my dick throbbing as I pumped away at the MILF’s tight and juicy snatch. She squeezed about me, building and building that ache at the tip of my dick. That explosive release that would burst through me.

I groaned, burying hard and fast into her cunt. I fucked her hard. I buried to the hilt in the MILF. I loved how she gripped me. My hands squeezed her boobs. I kneaded her as she moaned into her daughter’s cunt.

“Oh, my god, I’m going to cum on your cock, Jason!” gasped the married woman. “Yes, yes, you have such a big dick.”

“Such a big dick,” moaned Donna, her green eyes wide and bright. “Oh, I wish I had noticed you earlier, Jason. You’re such a stud. Fuck my mother hard. Breed her! Pump your seed into her womb!”

“I will!” I moaned, slamming hard and fast into Mrs. Lemon’s cunt.

I buried over and over into her snatch. I plunged to the hilt in her twat. Her pussy clung to me. The ache built and built at the tip of my cock. I would have such a huge eruption of cum. I groaned, plunging into her over and over again. It was fantastic. I loved every second of it. I buried into her twat, loving the pleasure.

I was so close to cumming. I needed just a little bit more. I plunged into her pussy. Her hot flesh clung to me. She moaned. I kneaded her tits. Her daughter shuddered, her boobs bouncing before me and her face twisting in delight.

“Oh, my god, that’s good,” I groaned. “Oh, yes, that’s fantastic. Just amazing. Fuck!”

“Shit, yes,” Mrs. Lemon whimpered into her daughter’s snatch. “Oh, my god. Oh, that’s incredible. I’m going to... to... Cum!”

Her pussy went wild around my dick. I gasped and buried into her spasming snatch while Donna moaned, “Breed my mother! Please, breed her!”

“Yes!” I howled and erupted.

My cum fired into Mrs. Lemon’s pussy. Her hot cunt writhed around my dick as I pumped blast after blast of my jizz into her snatch. The pleasure slammed into my mind. I shuddered, spurting over and over into her snatch.

“That’s it!” squealed Donna. Her boobs bounced before me. She trembled. “Mommy! Jason!”

She joined us in climaxing. She drowned her mother while I flooded the MILF’s pussy with my baby-making cum. I spurted over and over into her while her hot cunt spasmed and writhed around my dick. It was incredible.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I gasped. “Oh, my god, that’s so good. That’s fucking amazing.”

“You’re breeding me!” the married woman moaned, her pussy sucking out my cum.

“Yes!” squealed Donna. “Oh, Jason, you’re such a stud! Knock up my mother!”

I hit the peak of my pleasure. I fired the last blast of cum into Mrs. Lemon’s pussy. The rapture burned across my mind. Stars twinkled before me. Then euphoria settled on me. I panted, my orgasm past. My heart pounded so fast.

I ripped my dick out of her pussy and sat back on my ass, staring up at the ceiling for a moment. I felt dizzy with this lust. Then Donna crawled off her mom and towards me. She had such a hot look in her eyes. She cupped my face.

“That was so hot,” she moaned. “I’m going to lick my mom clean. Will you fuck me?”

I nodded.

She kissed me. Her lips melted on mine. I groaned at that. I kissed a girl my age. This naughty excitement shot through me. My dick twitched and throbbed. Then she broke the kiss and turned around. She bent over and buried her face into her mother’s pussy.

“Donna!” squealed Mrs. Lemon, her big breasts jiggling. Pussy cream coated the MILF’s face. Her daughter’s juices. “Oh, yes, yes, lick out Jason’s cum. He fired so much into mommy’s pussy.”

“Yes, he did,” Donna moaned, wiggling her cunt at me.

She had such a tight slit. No thick labia. Completely shaved. This was hot, tight pussy. I shuddered as I pressed my cock into her folds. I rubbed up and down. I was about to fuck Donna’s cunt. I had dreamed of this so many times.

My mom made this happen. She was the best mother in the world. I loved her so much.

I thrust into Donna’s cunt.

Her tight, hot, silky sheath engulfed me. She moaned into her mother’s cunt. I buried to the hilt in her. She squeezed down on me as my balls smacked into her clit. A shiver of delight ran through me. This was incredible. I gripped her hips and drew back.

She groaned into her mother’s sloppy snatch. Donna’s pussy clung to my dick. I loved the feel of her about me. I buried back into her, my balls smacking her flesh. She squealed in delight as I did that. I groaned, savoring the feel of her about my dick. She felt so wonderful. Just so amazing.

“Oh, my god,” I moaned. “Oh, my fucking god, that’s good.”

“It is,” she squealed, her pussy squeezing about me.

She felt so wonderful. Just a perfect delight. I groaned and gripped her hips. I fucked into her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her twat with everything that I had. Her mother watched me with those green eyes. She licked her lips.

“Mmm, fuck my daughter’s cunt,” she moaned, her hand grabbing the back of Donna’s head. “Pound her. Just thrust to the hilt in her.”

“I’ll make her cum, Mrs. Lemon,” I moaned, fucking Donna with all my might.

She smiled at me. I loved the big grin on her face as I buried into Donna’s cunt over and over again. I plowed into her with such force. I fucked her hard and fast. Her pussy clamped down on me. I loved how tight she was.

I groaned as I fucked my crush. Donna licked my cum out of her mother’s pussy. It was so hot. This was a rush. I shuddered, my dick plunging to the hilt in her pussy. It was fantastic. Just an amazing delight. I loved every moment of it. I would have such a huge explosion of cum.

Just a big burst of jizz that would explode out of me. I groaned, burying away. I fucked hard. Fast. I pounded that tight cunt with everything that I had. My dick twitched and throbbed. I loved this pleasure.

“Oh, damn,” I groaned. “Oh, yes, yes, that’s good. You got such a wondrous cunt. Damn!”

“Yes, yes, that’s hot,” Mrs. Lemon moaned. “Fuck my daughter so hard. Make her cum, Jason.”

“Yes, Mom!”

Mrs. Lemon shuddered. She humped against her daughter’s face. It was clear she was building and building towards an orgasm. She would cream her daughter’s lips. I shuddered, wanting to see that so much. For it to happen while I basted Donna’s cunt with my cum.

Her unprotected cunt... Could I make Donna into a barely legal MILF?

I shuddered, thrusting with such force. She squealed into her mother’s cunt, her pussy clenching down on me. I groaned, thrusting away into her pussy again and again. I plowed hard into her. Fast. I buried to the hilt in her. It was fantastic. I shuddered, my face contorting with the delight of this moment.

My nuts tightened. Every last plunge into Donna’s cunt brought me closer and closer to that moment of erupting. To exploding. I groaned, thrusting hard and fast. I plunged to the hilt in her cunt. I buried into her snatch with such power. My nuts slapped over and over into her.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I grunted. “That’s so good. That’s fantastic.”

“Mmm, I’m going to cum on this dick,” Donna moaned. “So let’s make you cum, Mommy.”

I heard suckling. Mrs. Lemon gasped, her big tits heaving. Donna moved her hand, bringing fingers to her mother’s cunt. I couldn’t see what Donna did, but from the way she moved, she had to be nursing on her mother’s clit and fingering that MILF pussy.

I shuddered, slamming hard into Donna’s cunt, my nuts smacking into her clit. I fucked her hard, the ache swelling at the tip of my cock. She moaned while her mother groaned. Mrs. Lemon arched her back.

“Donna, honey, yes!” squealed the MILF.

Her body bucked. The gasps of her orgasm echoed through the room. Donna ripped her hand free, her head moving as she drank her mother’s pussy cream. I shuddered, burying deep into Donna’s twat. Her pussy clamped down on me.

Then spasmed.

Donna squealed into that hot pussy as her cunt went wild around my dick. I drew back, her pussy suckling at my dick. My balls burst with ecstasy. I slammed into her twat and erupted. The pleasure shot through my body and hit my mind.

“Donna!” I gasped as I flooded her cunt with as much cum as I had spurted into her mouth.

“Yes, yes, pump your cum into my daughter!” the cumming MILF moaned.

I shuddered through the rapture. I groaned, flooding her cunt full of blast after blast of cum. I basted her with everything that I had. I threw back my head and filled her with all my passion. I pumped over and over into her cunt. I hosed her down.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she moaned, her pussy rippling and writhing around my cock. She nursed out my jizz. “That’s so good.”

“It is!” I groaned, firing my cum into her pussy. “Oh, Donna, yes, yes!”

“Breed my daughter!” squealed Mrs. Lemon. “Breed her. Make her into a MILF, too!”

I pumped everything I had ready in my nuts into Donna’s cunt. I flooded her young pussy with my jizz. Her hot flesh suckled at me. She nursed with passion. I shuddered, loving every second of it. My head threw back.

“Fuck!” I groaned, hitting that wild peak. “Oh, damn, that was great.”

“Oh, it was,” Donna moaned, raising her head from between her mother’s thighs.

I slid out of her cunt and slid off the bed. I panted. Mrs. Lemon slipped off the bed with grace and sauntered to me. She cupped my face, her fingers stroking my cheekbones. She stared into my eyes, a big smile on her lips.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” I said.

She kissed me with passion, her tongue thrusting into my mouth. I tasted her daughter’s spicy pussy on her lips. She danced her tongue around in my mouth. Then she broke it and glanced at her daughter and me.

“Mmm, I’m going to take a shower. I can give you a ride home, Jason.” She paused. “Unless you want to stay for dinner?”

“My mom’s expecting me home,” I said. I couldn’t disappoint my mama.

Mrs. Lemon smiled. “Of course.” She gave a wistful sigh. Then she glanced back at her daughter. Something in her eyes twinkled. “Well, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you, Jason.”

“For me, too,” I said.

She headed to the master bathroom and closed the door behind her.

Donna rolled off the bed, her tits jiggling. She flounced to me with such perky energy and threw her arm around me. “Oh, Jason, thank you.” Her round breasts pressed into my body. My dick throbbed against her. “You made my mom’s day. And I think you bred her.”

“I hope so,” I said. “She deserves to have a son.”

Donna broke the hug. She had this look in her eye. It was expectant. Like she wanted me to do something. I swallowed. This fear rose in me. I had just had a threesome with her and her mother, but now a terror rose in me. She was so pretty. And I was such a dweeb, but...

“Would you...” I rubbed at the back of my neck. “On Saturday, do you want to catch a movie or something?”

“Like a date?” she asked, this hopeful gleam in her green eyes.

“Yeah,” I said, smiling. “A date.”

A smile split her lips. “I’d love for that to happen.” She threw her arms around me again, her breasts pressing on my chest. “You are a stud.”

Her lips melted on mine. I groaned and grabbed her ass. I had a date with Donna. This was so incredible. My lips worked on hers while the shower ran in the other room. This was such a heady rush. She squeezed me tight.

Then she broke it. “I can’t wait.”

“Me, either.”

* * *

Mrs. Lemon’s lips worked hot on mine as I sat in the passenger seat of her red Toyota Prius. Her tongue danced in my mouth while her hand rubbed at my jeans. This hot thrill shot through me. I loved kissing the MILF.

She broke the kiss, her hair damp from her shower. “Thank you for the wonderful afternoon. Please, give your mom my number so she can call me. We have to discuss your date with Donna on Saturday.”

That was so embarrassing, but I could tell it would make her happy. “Of course, Mom.”

She smiled. “Maybe one day, I’ll really be your mom.” She squeezed my thigh. “Have a great day.”

“I’ll come over again,” I promised her. “Lots of the time if me and Donna work out.”

“Well, your mother and I will make sure it does.” She leaned in and kissed me gain, but not as passionate. Just a quick, hot smooch that had me shuddering.

MILFs were so hot. Mom, MILFs, and Donna.

I opened the door and grabbed my book bag out of the back seat. I climbed out and waved goodbye. I headed up to the front door. I stepped inside, feeling like a billion bucks. Mom peeked her head out of the kitchen.

“How’d it go?” she asked and then headed to me, wearing just an apron. I blinked at that. Her breasts were jiggling behind it, her nipples peeking out. Dad wasn’t home yet from work.

“That’s quite the outfit,” I groaned.

“Oh, this?” she asked and spun around, her naked rump quivering. She came around, the front of the apron swaying about her thighs. “Just thought you’d like a treat when you got home.”

“That’s quite the treat,” I groaned, staring at her with heat, my dick throbbing. Her green eyes were bright. I loved women with green eyes. “Damn, you’re hot in that.”

She blushed prettily.

“So, how did it go with Donna and her mom?” she asked, taking my hand and leading me to the couch.

“Just amazing,” I said. “They both put on sexy nighties and stripped each other. Then Donna sat on her mom’s face as I fucked her.”

“Wow.” Mom smiled.

“Oh, I have Donna’s mom’s number. Mrs. Lemon wants to talk to you about, well...” I swallowed. “I have a date.”

“A date?” A twinkle gleamed in Mom’s eyes. “With Donna?”

“Yeah.” I smiled broadly. “Thanks for setting things up with Donna. We’re going out on Saturday.”

“Oh, that’s wonderful,” Mom said. “Text me Mrs. Lemon’s number, and I’ll call her soon.”

“Sure,” I said, pulling out my phone and forwarding the number to mom. As I did, she pushed me down on the couch, her hand reaching for my belt buckle. “Uh, you hungry for my cock, Mom?”

“Always,” she moaned, this naughty twinkle in her eye. My belt came undone. “Mmm, you’ve been in other women’s pussies. I want to taste what your dick’s like marinated in their cream.”

I smiled and nodded. She opened my fly. I lifted my hips, letting her pull off my jeans and then my boxers. My cock popped out, still sticky with Donna’s pussy cream. Her spicy musk filled my nose. Mom breathed in as she licked her lips with such greedy delight.

“Who’s pussy is that I smell?” she moaned. “Mother or daughter?”

“Donna’s,” I groaned. “I fucked her as she licked her mother clean.”

“Wonderful,” Mom purred and then swallowed the tip of my dick with her warm, hot mouth.

I shuddered at how great it was. Her cheeks hollowed as she suckled. Her tongue danced around my crown. Pleasure shot down my dick to my balls. I groaned, my back arching into the soft couch. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick.

She suckled with hunger. I groaned, loving my mother’s mouth around my dick. It was the best thing in the world after the threesome. She cleaned my cock of Donna’s cunt cream. Mom nursed hard, bobbing her head, her curly, brown hair dancing around her flushed cheeks.

“Fuck, Mama,” I groaned. “I love you so much. You’re the best mama in the world.”

She moaned with motherly delight and suckled harder.

I bucked, the pressure swelling at the tip of my dick. Her mouth created such a wonderful vacuum. I loved every second of it. My heart pumped heat through my body. My nuts tightened as Mom bobbed her head.

She worked her mouth up and down my dick. I shook my head, loving the way she nursed on me. My balls tightened. I wanted to pump all the cum I had into her mouth. She craved my seed. Hungered for it.

I stared down her naked back, the ties of the apron dangling down to her rump. Her butt-cheeks quivered as she bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my dick. I shuddered, my balls tightening. It was incredible.

“Yes, yes, yes, Mama!” I groaned, my face contorting with delight. “Fuck, that’s good. That’s real good.”

She purred and winked at me.

“I’m going to cum. Just flood you with everything I got.”

She nursed harder, building and building that explosive ache at the tip of my dick. Her tongue danced around it. I shuddered at how great her tongue felt. Her cheeks hollowed from the force of her nursing, my balls twitching. That was so good. Just the best delight in the world. I would have a huge climax.

“Mama!”

The front door opened as Mom sucked hard. Dad walked into Mom blowing me, his police gear rattling on his belt. I shuddered, and then I erupted. My cock spurting blast after blast of cum into my Mom’s mouth. The pleasure slammed through me.

“Yes, Mom!” I groaned as I gave her the cum that she craved.

I stared at her green eyes. They burned with her love and passion for me. I shuddered, pumping burst after burst of cum into her mouth. I shuddered, stars dancing before my eyes. I grunted with each explosion of spunk that flooded her mouth.

“Hey,” Dad said and headed for the kitchen to get his evening beer.

I just grunted and moaned, pumping more and more cum into mom’s mouth. She suckled it all down. I squeezed my eyes shut, savoring that delight. She gulped down my cum with such hunger. She swallowed every drop of it.

I hit that peak, panting as I emptied the last of my jizz into my mother’s mouth. I sucked in deep breaths, my heart pounding from the delight. It was an incredible orgasm. A big smile spread on my lips. My chest rose and fell. I shuddered.

“Thanks, Mom,” I groaned.

She slid her mouth off my cock. “Mmm, that was delicious as always.” Her big boobs swayed behind her apron as she drew up my pants. As she zipped me up, she said. “Now, you have homework. I want you to work on it. I’ll be up to check on you in about forty minutes. The chicken will be in the oven. We’ll have thirty minutes to give you a snack.”

I grinned at Mom. I knew what sort of snack she had in mind. “You’re the best. I’ll get right on my homework.”

I didn’t even care I was hypnotized into doing what she wanted, that I never would have been so eager to my homework without the belt. It made Mom smile. That was all I cared about now. I grabbed my bag as Dad came back into the living room with his bottle of beer.

“Our son has a date,” Mom said. “This Saturday. Her name’s Donna. She’s a great girl.”

As I headed upstairs, I heard my parents talking like they used to only Mom never would be wearing only an apron for my benefit. I was so glad I was a mama’s boy. It was the best. I hoped every guy at my college fucked their moms tonight. All those MILFs deserved to be loved by their sons.

I opened my book bag, pulled out some textbooks, and set to work.

To be continued...