The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming Mama’s Good Boy

by mypenname3000

Chapter Eight: Mind-Controlled Son’s Proud Mama

Four months ago, my mom had been told she’d won an award from M.I.L.F.S. Tonight was the night she’d receive ‘Most Successful Activist.’ Mom had been killing it with handing out pamphlets to the local colleges.

She’d been helping guys my age know that it was cool to fuck their moms.

A lot of prejudices had to be overcome. Youthful rebellion had to be redirected. Now happy mothers were getting plowed by their young sons. Getting fucked hard and bred. It was so great to hear that all those other guys were learning the joys of being a mama’s boy.

I know I loved being mind-controlled into one.

I fidgeted downstairs. I was wearing a tux for the first time. A rental. The bow tie felt too tight. I kept adjusting the jacket. It was strange to wear something so formal. I was nervous, too. Nervous. I wasn’t the one winning the award, but butterflies were fluttering around in my stomach.

Dad was in a tux, too. He wore it way too easily. Even with his balding head, he looked sharp in it. Suave. I guessed tuxedos made any guy looked ten times sharper or something. He had polished his shoes until you could see your face in them. A cop now, but he had done a stint in the army when he was eighteen.

The stairs creaked. Mom descended.

Dad and I both shot our gazes to the stairs. The flutters increased in my stomach. Her legs appeared, in heels, calves in dark nylons. The skirt of her black dress appeared. It had a shimmer to it, the fabric dark and yet reflective all at the same time. It was slit up her left leg, revealing that she had on thigh-high stockings. Her round stomach appeared.

Five months pregnant with my son, she had a fertile curve to her belly that was always exciting to behold, but in her elegant evening gown, it looked stunning. Her hand gripped the railing, a diamond bracelet that Dad bought for her birthday last month gleaming. The dress cupped her breasts. They bounced and jiggled. Another diamond necklace draped down into her cleavage. Her brown hair had a glossy sheen to it, styled into a lovely mass than three hours at the hair salon today had given her. She wore a radiant smile. A pregnant queen descending to visit us peasants.

“Damn, Mom,” I croaked, staring at how gorgeous she was. My cock lurched in my pants as she smiled and sauntered to me. Those big boobs of hers bounced and jiggled. “You look amazing.”

“Just gorgeous, Rita,” Dad said, his voice in awe. “Wow. Dynamite.”

“Oh, boys,” Mom gasped, her cheeks going bright red. “Really? It’s not too much?”

“No, no you look fantastic, Rita. Just fantastic.” Dad nodded, a big grin on his face.

“You’re perfect, Mom,” I said, moving to her. I held out my hands and took hers. I squeezed them, staring into her eyes. “Just so wonderful.”

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I groaned, feeling her pregnant belly rubbing into my stomach. The waxy coating of her lipstick felt amazing, a sort of buttery softness. She closed her eyes, groaning. Out of the corner of my eye, Dad pulled out his phone and snapped a picture.

Mom broke the kiss and took my arm, snuggling against me. She smiled at her husband who took more pics of us. He was so happy for us. Poor guy wasn’t getting any, either. I knew that Mrs. Lemon, my girlfriend’s pregnant mother, had sex with her husband. Most women didn’t just stop fucking their husbands, often having threesomes with their son and spouse.

But Mom...

Mom didn’t have any interest in Dad. She just wanted me. I bet that was the magic of the belt. It wanted us to be in a relationship. Changed the whole fucking world so I would be her lover. Her mama’s boy. I would do anything to make her happy.

And if that was pounding her pregnant pussy hard, then I would do it.

“You two look great,” Dad said, so accepting of our new family life. He had moved out of the master bedroom into mine. That was where I slept, even on a school night now. Mom just made sure we weren’t up all night fucking.

That was for the weekend. Often with Donna in the mix. Sometimes, Donna’s mother would come for a foursome, but with both MILFs pregnancies progressing so far, that wasn’t happening as much. I still had no joy in knocking up my girlfriend, but we tried as much as we could.

A knock rapped on the door. “Limo for Mrs. Reynolds.”

“It’s here!” Mom squealed, sounding so girlish. A big smile spread on her lips. M.I.L.F.S. had sent us a limo. It was so elegant. I couldn’t believe it. We were heading up to a hotel in Seattle. The Red Lion. We would be spending the night.

It wouldn’t be the first time Dad saw me nailing Mom. I knew he’d be in the other bed as we enjoyed ourselves tonight. It was just the way our family worked now. I had long accepted this new world. I was just the only one who remembered the old one.

Sometimes, I thought I was the crazy one for even thinking the world hadn’t been this way. Like the belt that was up in my room had gas-lit me into thinking that the old place was all in my imagination and the world had always been for mothers fucking their sons.

There were even bible verses. I was pretty sure one of the Ten Commandments didn’t say for ‘Sons shall honor and obey their Fathers and shall lie with and obey their Mothers.’ But I had read it in Exodus 20:12 myself.

Dad opened the door to the chauffeur who smiled at us. We had a forty-five-minute drive to the hotel if there was no traffic. It was late Saturday afternoon. There might be traffic. But we had a buffer. The event started at 7:00 PM. So we should make it in time.

“I’ve never ridden in a limo,” I said as I escorted Mom down the driveway, the chauffeur hurrying to the limo to open the back door for us.

“Oh, I did once,” Mom said. “Me and my friends rented one for our prom. I went with Billy Sullivan. He took my virginity that night.”

“I don’t need to hear about you and some other guy my age,” I groaned.

“Oh you have nothing to fear. He was a terrible lover. Your father’s better than him, and you are far, far better than your father.” Mom snuggled tight. “Of the five men I’ve had, you’re better than all of them combined.”

I smiled at that. I was a stud.

I helped Mom into the limo. She slid onto the seat and rubbed at her belly. I went in after her, looking around. Two padded benches faced each other. Dad sat opposite us. In a holder built into the side of the limo was a bottle of sparkling cider. No champagne, Mom was pregnant.

The cork was popped and dad poured us all glasses. We were smiling and laughing and sipping that the carbonated cider. It was good. I felt giddy, and Mom was squirming, her head whipping about as we headed out. It was like we were going on an adventure.

It was so stirring. I loved it.

“I can’t believe I’m winning an award,” Mom said about thirty minutes later as we were driving down I-5, the world getting darker and darker, night falling. “Me!”

“You got every guy at my college who had a mother still living with them to fuck them,” I said. “Hell, most of the girls who don’t have brothers found boyfriends to fuck their mothers.”

“Mmm, that’s so cute,” Mom said. “Like you and Donna. Mrs. Lemon is so wonderful. She’s so eager to have your son and for you to breed her daughter. She’s getting worried.”

“She’s not a mother,” I muttered. “I bet if she was a mother, I’d breed her right away.”

“So you have to make her into one,” Mom said. “Just pump her womb full of all that baby-making spunk in your cute balls.”

“I’m trying, Mom,” I said. “Believe me. Donna and I go at it hot and heavy whenever we can.”

“I know.” Mom smiled. “I’m often sitting on her face. Mmm, she’s got a wonderful tongue.”

My dick throbbed picturing the last time, Mom’s pregnant belly curving down to her pussy, Donna’s chin moving as she feasted on her while I pumped my cock in and out of my girlfriend’s tight snatch. Mom’s big boobs heaved, her face twisting with delight.

Mom slid her hand up my slacks until she brushed my bulge. She massaged me. She squeezed and played with me. I groaned at her touch. My heart racing. She groped me. It felt so wild. A smile spread on my lips as she massaged my dick.

Then she slid off the benched. I blinked as she moved on her knees before me with care, her pregnant belly swaying. She parted my thighs. Dad watched us. He pulled out his phone and aimed it at us. A light turned on. He was recording this? Damn.

“Mom?” I asked as she slid her hands up my slacks to reach my crotch bulging with my hardon.

“Mmm, I just need one more thing to be perfect for the presentation,” she said. “A new trend I read about in Cosmopolitan that mothers are doing with their sons. So bold.”

“Blowjobs?” I asked as she unfastened then unzipped my slacks. She pulled them open to reveal the boxers I wore. They had “Mama’s Boy” written on them with red hearts beside them. She had bought them for me last month.

“Ooh, honey,” she gushed and beamed at me. Her dimples shone. “You wore these ones?”

“It’s your special night,” I said, squirming with embarrassment. “Thought you’d like me in them.”

“I love that you’re in them,” she cooed.

A big grin split her lips as she tugged on my pants. They slipped on my hips. I lifted them, my cock throbbing. They formed quite a tent. My heart pounded as she ran her hands over my bulge. She tugged down my boxers next. Just enough to pull my cock out.

She purred as she did. Her hand gripped my cock. I throbbed in her grip. My heartbeat pulsed up my shaft as her warm hand pumped up and down them. Dad shifted down the bench to capture what Mom was doing to my cock.

She let me go a moment later, licking her lips. She reached behind her neck and fiddled with something. Then the front of her dress fell away and her large breasts spilled out. They were big and soft. Just so amazing to see. She cupped them, lifted them, and piled them around my cock.

“Mom,” I groaned at the wondrous feel of her big boobs engulfing my cock. The warmth surrounded them. The softness caressed them as she slid them up. “Fuck!”

“Mmm, are you going to cum all over Mama’s face?” she purred as the limo drove us into Seattle. I could see the skyline glowing out the window. We were almost there.

“But the awards,” I groaned. “You’ll never get cleaned up in time. You’ll have my jizz...” I blinked. “Oh, god, you want that. Of course, Mama, I’ll jizz all over your face. Just coat you.”

She squeezed harder about her tits and beamed at me. She had such thick eyelashes, her green eyes really standing out with the eyeliner and eye shadow. Her ruby lips gleamed wetly, her cheeks rouged. She looked gorgeous as she worked her boobs up and down my cock.

I shuddered as she slid them up and down. It was amazing to feel. I groaned, loving every second of her tits caressing my dick. The pleasure shot through me. My heart hammered in my chest. I loved it. I savored the way her breast massaged me. They were so warm and plump.

Her tits lid up my shaft and engulfed the crown. Pleasure shot down to my nuts. They drank in the bliss. I groaned, my face twisting with the bliss. I shuddered on the bench as the limo pulled off the freeway and into Seattle itself.

“Mama,” I groaned, savoring the way her boobs massaged me.

“Mmm, my good boy is going to jizz all over my face, aren’t you?” she purred, her voice and throaty as she slid her tits up my dick.

“Hell yes, Mama!”

My voice echoed through the limo. Dad filmed it all. Would he put it up on his Facebook? He often did. I shuddered, my heart pumping heat through my veins as Mom’s tits massaged my cock. Every time they engulfed my spongy tip, the ache grew in my nuts. The pressure swelled at the crown.

My precum stained the inner slopes of her boobs. The shiny smears grew every time she slid her boobs up then back down my cock. Her nipples rubbed into my stomach. My pregnant mother loved my cock with her amazing boobs.

“Mama,” I groaned, the need to erupt rising and rising. “You’re going to make me cum all over your face. Just jizz on your beautiful features. I’ll coat you in so much spunk.”

“Wonderful, Jason!” She beamed at me. “I want you to just shower your Mama in all your cum. Just pump it all over my face.”

My pregnant mother worked her tits faster and faster as the limo navigated the busy downtown area. My face contorted with the pressure building in my nuts. They ached, ready to spurt all my spunk onto my mother’s features. I would drench her in my incestuous jizz.

She slid her tits up my cock, her green eyes staring at mine. She engulfed the crown. My dick lurched as she slid her soft boobs back down. I crossed that line. My balls prepared to unload. I felt that ache in my prostate.

“Mama!” I gasped. “Now!”

She looked down as she slid her tits up my cock just in time for the eruption.

My cum fired from my dick. Taboo pleasure slammed through my body as the first spurt of ropy cum splashed onto her face. I groaned as the jizz coated her cheek and draped across her nose. Her mouth opened, the next splash painting her ruby lips in pearly seed.

“Fuck!” I groaned, Dad filming every moment of my cock unloading on his wife’s face.

I hosed Mom down and loved it. The pleasure bathed my thoughts in rapture. I bucked with each blast. Mom worked her tits up and down my cock, milking out the cum. I snapped my head back, groaning as I fired the last of my jizz onto her face.

“Oh, Jason,” Mom groaned as she looked up, her tits pulling from my cock. Spunk ran down her features and dripped onto her boobs and the diamond necklace she wore. “Mmm, you coated me in so much spunk.”

“I’m so glad, Mom!” I groaned, my heart pumping this wild beat. I love coating you in spunk.”

“Mmm, I can tell,” she purred, this naughty glint in her green eyes. Jizz coated her thin eyebrows and ran down her chin.

She grabbed the front of her dress and tied it behind her head. She adjusted her tits as the spunk dripped down her features. More fell on her dress. A bead landed in her cleavage and ran down into the valley of her tits.

“Fuck,” I groaned as the limo came to a stop.

Mom put away my cock, kissing my softening dick on the tip before pulling up my boxers. She fastened me and zipped me as the limo came to a stop. The door opened. There were reporters and people with cameras there.

Dad stepped out first, putting away his phone. Then I climbed out, pictures flashing. I held out my arm to my mom. Dripping in my incestuous seed and so obviously pregnant with my child, she clung to me, beaming at the local reporters covering this award show.

I was shocked that there was this amount of red carpet treatment.

I just smiled at the cameras, bemused by this. Reporters shouted some questions, but they all just rolled over my stunned mind. Bathed in the bliss from the orgasm, my mind wasn’t comprehending the words. I just drank in the spectacle.

“Yes, it is my son’s cum,” Mom said to one of the reporters. Clearly, her mind was working. “I gave him a titty fuck in the limo. He’s such a good boy. He deserves it.”

I just gave a foolish smile as the reporters cried out more questions. Then we were past them.

Inside, a young woman rushed up in a dark-green dress. “Hi, Mrs. Reynolds,” she said. “I’m Amber, and I’m here from M.I.L.F.S. to help you out with anything. If you’ll follow me. And I have to say, wearing your son’s cum is a bold statement. No wonder you’re our best activist.”

“Oh, this,” Mom asked and laughed gaily. “I just have to have my son’s jizz upon my face whenever I can. He’s such a stud.”

“Mmm, and put a bun in the oven right away,” Amber said and winked at me. “Way to go, stud. I hope my son is as good as you.”

“How old is your son?” Mom asked.

“Three, and he’s so adorable tottering around the apartment,” Amber said. “It’s been rough being a single mother, but I know in another fifteen years it’ll be so worth it when he comes to my bed.”

“Yes, it will be,” Mom said. “My husband has been a big help, but even if you don’t find a husband, you’ll do just fine. I can tell.”

Amber beamed at us.

The three of us were taken to our seats, a table upfront. Two other people were sitting there, two women in gorgeous gowns, all in the middle years but looking sexy. With them were their dates, men in sharp tuxedos. Greetings were exchanged. The women all cupped my face and kissed my cheeks, gushing about how handsome I was.

“He’s a real lady’s killer, Rita,” one said, her blonde hair coming from a bottle. “And he just hosed you with his cum. That’s bold.”

“Just a proud Mama who wants the world to know it,” Mom purred.

“And such a supportive husband,” said a woman with dark-brown hair. “I see where your son gets his dashing looks.”

“Mmm, Mike did sweep me off my feet,” Mom purred. “But now I have Jason. He’s such a wonderful lover. So caring. He wants the best for me.”

My cheeks burned as I nodded. The room buzzed with talk. Many were coming up to congratulate Mom and to praise how handsome I was. And how much cum I had pumped onto her face. “Your son must have big balls. He drenched you, Rita,” one woman said, and winked at me. “Just huge ones. Can I borrow him?”

“We’ll see,” Mom said and winked at the woman who then tittered with delight.

Two more additions came up to our table. “There she is,” said a woman in a silver dress who was also pregnant. She had black hair that framed her face. Clearly she is. “Our big award winner for the night. It’s so lovely to meet you face to face.”

“Mrs. Jordan,” my mother gasped and stood up. I blinked then shuddered as the two pregnant MILFs’ bellies pressed together. The new one kissed my mother on both cheeks then licked up the cum on them. She had three men waiting behind her, all in tuxes. One must be her husband and the other two had to be her sons.

“This is Mrs. Jordan,” Mom said to Dad and me. “She’s the founder of M.I.L.F.S.”

“Just a little thing I put together a few years ago with my first child from my two eldest.” She motioned to her boys. “Tom is twenty. I’m having his second child, both girls. And Frank is eighteen. I had his son last year. Just such an exuberant boy. I can’t wait until he’s old enough to fuck me.”

“I know,” Mom said. “Just so eager to enjoy the son of my son. It’ll be so wicked. Both my boys in bed at the same time.”

“Oh, that is a treat,” Mrs. Jordan said. She took the seat beside Mom, her eldest son beside her than her youngest and her husband. “Trust me. I regularly have all three of my men in bed. Mmm, a cock in every hole. Do you enjoy your son and husband?”

“Oh, no, I’m all in with my son,” Mom purred, patting me. “I don’t need another man in my bed. Not until this bundle of joy is old enough.” Her other hand rubbed at her pregnant stomach.

I was eager for my son and me to share Mom. I knew that I would never stop being her good boy. Mom and I would always be lovers, but of course she had had to have sex with her other son. That was just the way the world worked. And she would look hot the entire time because this world was fucked up and mothers who were bred by sons stopped aging.

As the two women chatted about making love to their sons, the waiters brought around the food. We had our choice of steak, chicken, or fish, something we had to choose from weeks ago. Mom had the fish, I went with the chicken, and Dad was eager for that steak.

It wasn’t bad. I thought it would be way better, but it was good enough. I had always heard jokes about awards and fundraisers having shitty food. It wasn’t shitty, but it also wasn’t as high-class as I thought. Dad said his steak was fine while Mom picked at her fish.

“Next year, I am so having my sons’ cum on my face,” Mrs. Jordan said. “It’s such a fetching look. Were you inspired by that article in Cosmo?”

“Mmm, I just had to try,” Mom said. “And it was a rush working my tits up and down Jason’s big dick in the back of a limo. My husband recorded it all. Mike, honey, can I get your phone?”

“Sure, dear,” Dad said and pulled it out. He handed it past me. The two mothers watched it with keen interest. Mrs. Jordan kept glancing at me with these hot eyes that made my cheeks burned.

Then the award show began and Mrs. Jordan had to go hand them out. There were awards to ‘Highest Donation’ and ‘Most Sons Fucked at Once’ which went to a Catholic mother who had seven strapping sons all gangbang her for a porn that had broken the download records. Her husband had shot it.

I remember all the guys talking about it four months ago.

Then it came to the final award.

“Our Most Successful Activist Award is our most prestigious one,” Mrs. Jordan said as she held up the award. It was a golden, pregnant woman on a marble base. “And this year, it is going to a mother who has put M.I.L.F.S. on the map in our state. Though Washington is where it started, it has never had as much traction as on the East Coast, but that changed. Our award winner’s program at Rogers College and in the surrounding universities has led to a dramatic increase in mother-son love. The sort of passion that M.I.L.F.S. is here to facilitate. So let’s welcome Mrs. Rita Reynolds and her son Jason.”

“What, me?” I gasped as Mom rose and held out her arm.

I stood up and took it, shocked. Mom leaned in and whispered, “Just kneel behind me, duck your head beneath my dress, and love my pussy. I know you love Mama’s pussy. It’s one of the perks of winning this award.”

“Having your son eat you out before hundreds of people?” I asked, the Red Lion’s ballroom packed with people. There were thirty tables holding ten or so people.

“Yep,” Mom said. “Mmm, and I know you’re going to make Mama cum hard before them all. And then you know what you get to do to your loving mama?”

“Fuck you hard from behind?” I asked, my dick throbbing.

“Yep,” she said.

“Goddamn,” I groaned, my cock aching as we reached the stage.

Mrs. Jordan beamed at us as she held the award. She thrust it at Mom who took it. Then she hugged Mom then me. Only the pregnant MILF planted her lips right on mine. I gasped at that, shocked by her boldness. She broke the kiss and purred, “Make your mama cum hard.”

“I will,” I breathed.

Mom held up her award to the applauding crowd as I fell to my knees behind her. I lifted the back of her black down and ducked my head beneath it. Her thighs spread apart. The tangy scent of her pregnant pussy drew me on. It was dark and warm. So comforting. I nuzzled into her wet bush.

I kissed my mother on the pussy. Her curls spilled over my lips as I nuzzled against her. My tongue licked out, sliding through her folds. I loved the taste of her. the feel of her. This was so exciting. My dick was so hard in my pants.

“Thank you so much for this honor,” my mother moaned. “It’s been my dream since I was a little girl to have a son who would love me. Jason had been so distant, so rebellious, but the day that he first made love to me, changed me. I knew I had to share this delight with others.

“Starting with my best friend, Lisa. A mother herself whose son had not made love to her. So I had Jason give her a taste.”

I let her words roll over me as my tongue caressed her pussy. My nose pressed into her taint, smelling her sour asshole amid the heady aroma of her pregnant snatch. Her tangy juices coated my taste buds.

They were so wonderful to enjoy.

My hands stroked up and down her nylon-glad legs, caressing her as my tongue stroked her flesh. I caressed through her thick labia. I loved the feel of her juicy pussy lips on my mouth. Her ticklish curls rubbed on my cheeks as I feasted on her.

She spoke. Her words echoed through the ballroom. I let them flow over me as I feasted on her.

She shuddered. She moaned, her speech growing more and more broken by her gasps of delight as my tongue fluttered over her clit.

“Oh, my Jason is really eating my cunt now,” she moaned.

Applause rippled through the audience. It was so surreal to me. This new world sometimes felt so impossible, but here I was devouring my mother’s snatch before an entire audience. My tongue stroked through her folds, teasing her pregnant pussy.

I had bred her. My cum had knocked her up. I gloried in that.

My dick throbbed as I feasted on her. My tongue plunged into her bred depths. I swirled about in her, stirring up her snatch. Her moans echoed through the PA system. Her heavy breathing struck the microphone, amplifying her passion for all to hear.

“Oh, my god, Jason!” she moaned. “Oh, I am so proud of you. You’re making your Mama so happy. Eat my pussy. Make me cum!”

“Make your mother cum, son!” Dad shouted from our table.

That brought more applause while Mom shuddered. Her cunt clenched about my tongue probing in her snatch. I danced around in her. I licked her with hunger. I caressed her with everything that I had. I savored the flavor of her. The taste was stupendous.

She had such a yummy cunt. My tongue caressed her. Stirred her up. I wanted to make her cum hard. I wanted to drink her pussy cream. My tongue swirled about in her, driving her wild. She gasped and shuddered as I did that.

I fluttered my tongue around in her twat. Just fast circles. It was amazing to enjoy. I loved every second of stirring her up. I stroked my tongue around in her twat, teasing her. I reveled in every moment, my dick so hard. I wanted to drink her pussy cream.

“Yes, yes, Jason!” boomed Mom, her voice thundering through the ballroom. “You’re going to make Mama cum! Yes, yes, you’re going to make your mama gush pussy juices!”

“Good,” I moaned, doubting she heard me.

My tongue found her clit. I fluttered my tongue against her bud. I stroked that naughty point, reveling in my mother’s pussy cream spilling over my chin. It was amazing. I suckled on her bud. I nursed on her while my nose pressed into her folds.

I breathed in her tangy musk. I inhaled them between nurses. Her dress rustled about me. Her breathing echoed through the PA system. I was so close to making her cum. I wanted to just drink all her passion. It would be incredible.

I nursed on her. I suckled with such hard passion. She groaned, her body trembling. My tongue danced around her nub. I flicked that wicked bud. My lips nibbled on it. My dick throbbed in my pants. Juices trickled down my chin

“Jason!” squealed my mother. “Yes! Yes! I love you! Mama loves you so much!”

Her pussy juices gushed out and poured into my mouth.

“Mama’s cumming!”

The applause deafened me as I drank her pussy cream. I gulped it down as the members of M.I.L.F.S. cheered us on. My mom’s pregnant passion spilled over my lips and poured down my chin. Her cream soaked into the collar of my tux.

My tongue licked up her flood, my dick growing harder and harder. I slid my hand down her thigh, caressing her nylon. My cock ached so much. And I knew what would be next. What I would have to do. So I unzipped my fly.

I fished out my dick as my mother came on my lips.

“Fuck your Mama with your big dick, Jason!” she moaned, her voice so throaty, her juices running down my cheeks and throat.

“Yes, Mama!” I groaned and pushed up her skirt. I bunched the fabric over her rump. She had such a gorgeous ass. I licked at her cunt one more time, my tongue sliding through her pussy folds, her taint, then flicked over her sphincter.

The sour flavor lingering on my lips, I stood. I looked out over the crowd, everyone watching us. My dick throbbed as I pressed it into my mother’s bush. Her curls spilled over the crown. I found her pussy lips. I loved the feel of her against me.

I thrust.

My dick slammed to the hilt in her cunt. Her pussy lips slid around me. She felt amazing. My face twisted in delight. This heat swept over me. I groaned at the feel of her caressing me. I shuddered as my cock slid deeper and deeper into her twat.

Her flesh felt amazing about me. It was fantastic. I loved the feeling of her cuntlips gripping my cock. Her pussy squeezed about me. She held me tight as I sank deeper and deeper into her flesh. It was fantastic to enjoy.

“Oh, damn, yes!” I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. Her cunt felt so wondrous squeezing about my cock. “That’s incredible. Oh, Mom! Oh, Mom, yes!”

“Oh, honey, your dick is wonderful!” she purred as my cock slid into her snatch. “Just such a huge cock filling up my pregnant pussy. Fuck Mama hard!”

The crowd cheered. Mrs. Jordan, now down with her family at the table, watched on. Dad was filming again. I shuddered as I slid my hands up my mother’s back and beneath her hair. I found the ties f her dress. I undid them.

The gown fell away and my hands swept around to grab her big boobs.

“My son just has to play with my tits,” Mom groaned. “Mmm, he loves them.”

“I do!”I gasped as I squeezed them.

Mom moaned as I drew back my hips. Her pussy clenched about my cock, massaging me. I savored the feel of being in my mother’s tight cunt. I buried deep and hard into her twat. I fucked her with passion.

I stared out at the crowd as I hammered my mother’s cunt. I pumped away at her, loving every moment of it. I slammed my dick to the hilt in her again and again. She squeezed about me with that wonderful pussy. My face twisted in rapture.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I moaned, my balls tightening. “My mama has an amazing cunt!”

“Mmm, fuck my pregnant pussy, Jason!” she moaned. “Fuck me with that big dick.”

More applause from the audience. The crowd, many of them mothers, watched us with rapt attention. I drank it in as I thrust my cock over and over into my mother’s snatch. Her pussy squeezed about me, massaging me.

It was so wonderful fucking her pregnant twat. It was a rush knowing I had bred my mother. That she was pregnant with my son. My fingers dug into her big, soft tits. Soon, they would be lactating and I would get the ultimate thrill of being a Mama’s boy.

I couldn’t wait to drink her creamy treat.

My dick pumped away at her. I fucked her with such force. My nuts slapped into her cunt and my crotch into her rump. I squeezed her breasts with every thrust. She moaned, humping back against me. She still clutched her award as she gasped into the microphone.

Her brown hair swayed as I fucked her hard from behind. My nuts tightened. The ache swelled at the tip of my cock. I was in heaven fucking my bred mother. Her twat massaged my dick, caressing the crown with her hot flesh.

I came closer and closer to cumming. To spurting all my jizz into her.

“Mama!” I groaned, burying hard.

“Mmm, are you going to cum in Mama’s pussy?” she moaned, her cunt clamping down hard on my dick.

“Yes!”

“CUM IN YOUR MOTHER!” shouted from the crowd.

“JUST JIZZ IN HER!”

“GIVE HER ALL YOUR LOVE!”

“SPURT IN HER!”

“SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU! LOVE HER!”

“Yes, yes, yes!” I groaned, the pressure building and building. I slammed hard into my mother.

“Jason!” she squealed. Her pussy went wild around my cock. “Mama loves you so much!”

I gasped as her cunt rippled and writhed around my dick. I drew back, her pregnant flesh sucking at my cock. My fingers dug into my mother’s tits. I held them tight as her pussy rippled around me. I groaned and buried back into her.

I plunged to the hilt in her cunt I buried deep and hard into my mother’s snatch.

I erupted.

My face twisted with delight. The rapture shot through me as I pumped spurt after spurt of cum into her pussy. I jiggled her tits in my hand as her cunt rippled and writhed around my spurting dick. She suckled at me.

“Mama!” I howled.

A standing ovation rose through the crowd. They rose and cheered and clapped. Stars danced across my vision as I pumped my mother’s cunt full of my cum. Over and over, my incestuous jizz fired into her cunt.

Men whistled. Women cheered. Mrs. Jordan squeezed her tits and stared at us with such hungry eyes. Dad filmed us as I pumped more and more of my cum into my mother’s twat. I never wanted this moment to end.

I wanted to keep cumming and cumming in her.

“Jason!” Mom moaned, her pussy nursing out the last of my cum.

I shuddered as I fired the last of my spunk into her pussy. Her twat spasmed around me a few more times. She shuddered there, her boobs jiggling in my hands. She let out an explosive breath and straightened. I hugged her to me.

“I just want to thank Jason for being the best son in the world,” Mom said, her pussy clenching down on my cock. She held up her award. “Without his support and love, I never could have won this award. I am so proud of him.”

Tears sprang in my eyes at her words. They were so wonderful to hear. I squeezed her boobs and whispered, “I love you, too, Mama. I love you so much.”

Her emotion caught in her throat. She cleared it then whispered, “We should get off the stage before I ruin my mascara. But I love you so much, Jason.”

I beamed as I grabbed the front of her dress. I pulled it up to cover her breasts and tied it behind her. I slid out of her pussy next, my cock emerging wet. I went to put it away, but she snagged my dick with her thumb and forefinger. Thrusting out of my open fly, she led me off the stage by it.

“Mrs. Jordan had a request,” purred Mom. “She wants to eat my pussy out full of your cum. How could I say no, but I thought it would be fun if your cock was in my asshole.”

“Oh, god, Mama,” I groaned, my dick throbbing. “You’re so fucking naughty.”

She giggled as we descended the stage.

Dad was still filming us, a big smile on his lips. As we got close, he said, “I’m so proud of you Rita. And you, too, Jason. You really made your mother happy.”

“He did,” Mom said while Mrs. Jordan licked her lips. She had already pulled out a chair from the table. She knelt on the floor, her eyes so hot.

I sat down on the chair first, my wet cock still gripped my mother’s thumb and forefinger. Pussy juices soaked my cock. I hiked Mom’s skirt for her, sliding the fabric up and up those stocking-clad calves and thighs. The tops of her nylons appeared, milky flesh leading up to her plump rump. She had such a gorgeous ass.

Mom sank down, aiming my cock. I groaned as she pressed my dick into the crack of her ass. I shuddered at the feel of her sliding my tip down to her sphincter. That puckered hole kissed the tip of my cock. I groaned at that sensation.

Mom purred and sank her weight down my cock. I groaned, her anal ring stretching over my dick. She suckled me into her hot, velvety sheath. I gasped as she devoured inch after inch of my rod. Her bowels massaged my crown.

“Fuck,” I moaned as more and more of her bowels devoured my cock. “Goddamn, Mom, you’re amazing.”

“Yes, she is,” purred Mrs. Jordan. “Mmm, that’s so hot. He’s in your asshole, Mrs. Reynolds.”

“Yes, he is, Mrs. Jordan,” Mom purred. “And as you can see, he filled my cunt with his jizz.”

I heard the smack of hungry lips. “Yes, he did. Mmm, look at all that spunk brimming in you, Mrs. Reynolds. It’s just leaking out of your twat.”

Mom bottomed out on me. I loved the feel of her warm rump through my slacks. My hands hugged her to me. I kissed at her shoulders, breathing in the flowering scent of her perfume. The ballroom buzzed with conversations. People were mingling, laughing, having a great time.

Some were gathering to watch the show.

Mom gasped then groaned, a long and slow exhalation of bliss. I knew that Mrs. Jordan had her tongue licking at that wonderful, pregnant pussy. Just licking and lapping out my spunk. I was thrilled for her. I hoped she drank every drop of my jizz mixed with Mom’s juices.

An incestuous creampie. Such a wondrous delight to devour.

“Mmm, is she just licking her tongue through your folds, Mama?” I purred into her ear.

“Yes!” Mom groaned, her bowels clenching and relaxing about my cock. She shuddered and squirmed, stirring that anal sheath around me. “Mmm, she’s got her tongue sliding through my pussy lips.” Mom gasped. “She brushed my clit.”

“You fired so much cum into your mother’s cunt,” moaned Mrs. Jordan. “You should be proud of yourself, Jason. You’re such a virile son.”

“I am,” I moaned, Mom’s bowels clenching and relaxing about my cock.

She massaged me like that.

It was incredible how she squirmed on my lap, stirring her asshole around my dick. It was just enough movement to stimulate the tip of my cock. To build and build that ache that would have me spurting my jizz.

I couldn’t wait to flood her.

The crowd watching us murmured as Mrs. Jordan devoured my mother’s creampie. The MILF had my mother gasping and moaning, her bowels clenching around my cock. The massaging grip of her velvety asshole had me groaning.

“Damn, Mama,” I whispered in her ear.

“I know,” she cooed. “Ooh, she’s got her tongue in me scooping out your jizz.”

Mrs. Jordan smacked her lips and purred her delight.

I shuddered, that pressure building and building at the tip of my cock. That aching need to erupt. To spurt all that cum into her ass. I would fire so much into her. Just hose her bowels with all my jizz.

Mom groaned louder and louder. She squirmed more and more, shuddering. Trembling. Her bowels clamped down harder. The wonderful massage had my toes curling in my shoes. I rubbed at her pregnant belly through her dress.

My heart thundered. This felt so incredible. I loved every moment of her asshole shifting around me. I licked her ear. Nibbled on it. Her back arched into my chest. Her whimpers filled the air. She gasped.

“Oh, she’s reaching so deep into my cunt, Jason,” she moaned.

“Mmm, just cum on her, Mama,” I growled.

“I will!” she gasped.

“Good, good.” I wanted that to happen. “Just flood her mouth.

“Mmm, yes, yes, flood me!” Mrs. Jordan groaned. “No more cum. So I guess I should do this!”

Mom gasped, her bowels clenching on me. “She sucking on my clit!”

“Good!” I groaned.

The crowd murmured louder. They could tell it was coming fast. Mom’s bowels clenched and relaxed about my dick. She felt so amazing shifting on me. I shuddered, so close to my eruption. I would fire so much jizz in her. Mom whimpered. Moaned.

“Oh, my god,” Mom groaned, her bowels clenching around me. “That’s so good. Yes, yes, that’s wonderful. Oh, yes, yes, Mrs. Jordan. Just nibble on my clit. I... I... Yes!”

Her bowels rippled around my cock. Mom gasped and arched her back into my chest. I held her tight and licked her ear as her hot flesh suckled at me. Mrs. Jordan must be in pussy-juice heaven right now, just licking up all my mom’s cream.

“How is it?” I asked.

“So good,” Mom moaned, her bowels massaging my dick.

She nursed at me. My face contorted. The pressure swelled at the tip of my cock. That explosive burst. My nuts tightened as the heavenly rippled of my mother’s bowels suckled at my dick. I groaned, shuddered, then erupted.

“Mom!”

My cum pumped into her bowels.

“Yes, yes, Jason!” Mom howled. “Flood me!”

“Flood your mother!” Dad groaned beside us.

“Yes, yes, pump your mother’s ass full of cum!” Mrs. Jordan moaned.

The watchers clapped as my cum spurted into her bowels. The pleasure rushed through me. Stars danced across my vision. I groaned into my mother’s ear. I nibbled on it as her bowels suckled at my cock. Her flesh rippled around me.

“Flood me, Jason!”

“Yes, Mama!”

“Such a good boy!”

I spurted over and over into her. I pumped all the cum I had into her bowels. Stars danced across my vision. I sucked in deep breaths, my heart racing. This wondrous heat suffused every bit of my body. It was wondrous.

“Oh, my,” Mom moaned as I ran dry. “Mmm, that was good.”

Mrs. Jordan rose, her lips smeared in my mother’s pussy cream. “Yes, it was.”

She leaned down. The two pregnant mothers kissed. Their lips smacked together. Mom’s bowels clenched about my cock. I sucked in deep breaths, my mind buzzing from the bliss of what we had just done.

It had been powerful. Amazing.

Just stupendous.

Mrs. Jordan broke the kiss. “Mmm, what would you say to swapping sons for the night? I take Jason to my hotel room, and you take my two boys to yours.”

“Oh, no thanks,” Mom said, her bowels clenching around me. “The only cocks that I ever plan on enjoying are my sons. They’re all I need. Jason, and later our boy.”

“Oh,” Mrs. Jordan said, a faint tinge of disappointment in her eyes. “Is your husband not okay with sharing you with other men?”

“We don’t have an open marriage,” Dad said, his voice tight. He took Mom’s hand, squeezing her.

“That’s right,” Mom said. “Tonight, Jason is fucking me in our hotel room. I have some kinky ideas. In fact... I need to suck his dick clean of my ass. Maybe we should retire.”

“Okay, okay,” Mrs. Jordan said. “I had to try. Pity, your son is a hunk. You’re lucky to have him.”

“I am,” Mom said, her asshole squeezing about my dick. “I’m the luckiest mother in the whole world.

* * *

Much, much later, I cuddled with Mom in our hotel room. Dad snored on the other queen-sized bed. I hugged Mom from behind, my hands stroking her belly. “Does Dad know that you’re never having sex with him again?”

“He knows,” Mom said. “He understands. He’s proud he has a son that virile. That strong. That amazing that he’s not needed.”

I hesitated, my stomach clenching. “Are you two going to get a divorce?”

“Now why would we do that?” Mom asked. “We love each other.” She rolled over, pressing her round stomach into mine. She stared into my eyes. “Mmm, isn’t it hotter when he’s around? Cuckolding him?”

“Yes,” I groaned and kissed her.

I knew that wouldn’t happen to me. Mom and I would always be lovers even when our son turned eighteen. And if I married Donna, I knew I would share her with my son, but she would still be my lover, too. The belt had made this world to give me something I didn’t even know I craved.

Something I didn’t even know I wanted. My mother.

I was so happy. And I couldn’t wait for what happened next.

To be continued...