The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming Mama’s Good Boy

by mypenname3000

Chapter Nine: Loving the Mind-Controlled Pregnant MILFs

Our mothers were over to have their bellies massaged. Both of them were nine months pregnant. They could give birth to my sons any day now.

“Isn’t it hot seeing them lying side by side like that?” Donna, my redheaded girlfriend, asked. She grabbed my arm, her round breasts rubbing against me. Her nipple felt nice against me.

A nineteen-year-old tit.

“Yes, they do,” I said, my dick hard and thrusting out before me as I gazed at the sight of the two mothers lying on their backs, their round bellies curving up with such grace, their large and milk-heavy breasts falling into two pairs of quivering mounds topped by their fat nipples. My mother’s dark-reds and Donna’s mother’s a dusky pink. “Just gorgeous.”

“Isn’t he such a sweet boy,” my mother purred to Mrs. Lemon.

“Oh, he is,” Mrs. Lemon cooed. “Rita, you’re so lucky to have such a good boy for a son.”

My mother beamed. She glanced at me, her green eyes full of love. I smiled back at her, returning that love. It was so wonderful being my mama’s good boy. These last nine months had been amazing. A world of discovery and pleasure. A world utterly changed by that belt.

I didn’t get why anyone would make that belt. Was it some random chance? Like the universe had a hiccup, a glitch in the matrix, and had rewritten itself when I put on that belt? I don’t know. I couldn’t know, could I?

I had been reading up on other dimensions. Parallel ones. The multiverse. There were a lot of physicists and philosophers that had ideas about them, but none of them talked about such a radical change in them. Worse, they were all speculative. Impossible to ever prove.

Like god. Other universes were beyond ours. And I was the only one that remembered the original timeline. Even that was fading. It was like a dream that there was a world where mothers and sons didn’t make love. That I hadn’t been Mama’s good boy.

“Yes, I am just so lucky,” Mom gushed. “When I breastfed him as a baby, I had hoped this day would come when he would breed me. But as he got older...”

“That horrible trend of sons thinking they were too cool to fuck their mothers became so popular.” Mrs. Lemon shook her head. “I remember how it was when we were in college.”

“Guys bragging about how they didn’t fuck their mothers, only girls their age.” My mom sighed. “I encouraged it. I didn’t think it through.”

“Me, either,” Mrs. Lemon sighed. “But you’ve turned things around with M.I.L.F.S. You are doing such good work with them.”

“It was fun when she won the award,” I said.

“I bet,” Donna said.

“That was an amazing night,” Mom sighed, smiling at me.

I grinned back at her.

“Well, shall we get started?” Donna asked me. She grabbed the bottle of special lotion. “We don’t want our mothers having stretch marks, do we? We want them to stay sexy and hot.”

I grinned back at her. “Of course. They have to be perfect. There our mothers.”

“Such a good boy,” my mother purred, her curly brown hair spilling over the pillow.

“Donna, you marry this boy and don’t let him go,” said Mrs. Lemon, her brassy-brown hair such a vibrant shade.

“You just want to keep fucking my boyfriend,” said Donna with a playful tone to her voice as she broke from me and crawled to the bed. I hadn’t bred Donna, yet. We did it enough. It was worrying.

I had bred plenty of MILFs. My college’s president, two of my friend’s mothers, my own mother, and Mrs. Lemon here. So clearly it wasn’t a matter of my sperm not working. Maybe I could only breed MILFs? Something had changed in this world.

Donna crawled onto the bed, her round tits jiggling. She had an athletic form from cheerleading. Toned thighs and not an excessive amount of fat on her body that wasn’t found in her tits or plump rump. She had a gorgeous face, her mother’s but youthful.

My girlfriend popped the cap on her lotion bottle and tilted it over. She drizzled the white liquid in a spiral across her mother’s body. It had that lotion scent mixed with aloe vera and a few other subtler scents. It all merged in my nose to be a sweet-smelling delight. She handed me the bottle as I settled between my mother’s thighs.

“Mmm, going to make you hot again,” said Donna. “Though it turns Dad on that you have that big belly. Being bred by my boyfriend turns him on, doesn’t it, the way he was fucking you last night.”

Mrs. Lemon giggled as I drizzled the lotion on my mother’s round belly in lines, sweeping across her belly. “He did. Your father does find it hot that I’ve been bred by our future son-in-law.” Mrs. Lemon glanced at my mother. “And you’re still not letting your husband touch you.”

“I’m all my son’s,” purred Mom. She smiled at me. “And any women he brings home with him. It just feels right. My husband is fine with it. He jerks off, I suppose. Watches mother/son porn or something.”

I had a feeling that was the belt. It had changed everyone in the world, but my mother the most. To make me into her Good Boy, it had to make her into a MILF who only wanted one cock: her son’s. I knew when our son was old enough, she would have a second lover.

But that was only right. Sons and mothers should have sex.

“Don’t you worry, Jason,” Donna said as she rubbed the lotion into her mother’s stomach, “when our son’s old enough, I won’t kick you out of my bed and make you sleep on the couch. You’ll both be fucking me.”

I grinned at Donna. “We just have to get that baby in you.”

Her expression fell. Guilt shot through me, twisting my stomach.

“And we’re going to do it,” I added. “I’m going to make you into a MILF, Donna. I’m not going to stop until I knock you up.”

“And if I can’t...” She trailed off, her green eyes falling.

“Won’t change that I love you,” I said. “But I will breed you. I will fill your womb with a baby. Just knock your cute ass up.”

“Yes, he will,” Mom purred. “He’s a good boy. I want him to knock you up. I want you to have my grandsons or granddaughters. You’ll be a great mother, Donna. I sensed it. Why I encouraged you two to get together.”

I smiled at Mom. There was no way I could date a girl who didn’t have her approval. My mom had to sign off on any girl I dated. I was a good boy and didn’t want it any other way. My mother’s green eyes sparkled as I rubbed lotion into her belly.

I glanced at Donna. Her green eyes met mine. A touch of worry remained, but she smiled at me, her hands sliding over her mother’s gleaming belly. I would breed her. I meant it. I loved Donna. More and more, I wanted to be with her forever. Her and my mother.

My hands swept over my mother’s pregnant belly, coating every bit of her in the lotion. My fingers glided over her flesh. I worked the lotion into her skin, saturating her. She groaned as I did. I could feel our son kicking sometimes. He shifted around in her womb, so excited.

In eighteen years, he would be fucking my mother, too.

I couldn’t wait for that special day. It would be something amazing. I would be a proud father who had raised a good boy. My dick throbbed as I worked over her pregnant belly, feeling the life we had created. The incestuous miracle.

“Mmm, Jason, you know how to make your Mama feel amazing,” she purred.

“Just want you to have the very best, Mama,” I told her, my cock throbbing.

She winked at me. “Such a good boy. I am so proud of you, Jason. Every day.”

“He’s awesome, Mrs. Reynolds,” purred Donna. She grabbed the bottle of lotion. “Now let’s massage those big, milk-heavy udders, Mom.”

“Udders?” Mrs. Lemon asked in a playful tone. “That’s all they are to my daughter?”

“I’m just a naughty slut,” purred Donna. “I mean, what I did to Jason at school yesterday...”

“Oh, what’s this?” Mom asked, her eyes opening as Donna handed me the bottle.

I spurted the lotion on my mother’s tits as I answered, “She had me fuck her in the ass before she went out for cheer practice and didn’t wear any underwear. She had cum dripping out of her by the end. It was just such a hot sight to see. Everyone watching the practice knew it was my cum.”

“You are going to get yourself expelled,” Mrs. Lemon admonished as her daughter massaged both her boobs, squeezing those lush mounds and working the lotion into them.

“Yep!” Donna squealed and squirted the white liquid on her mother’s right breast, spiraling around the dusky-pink nipple. “Just big, heavy tits laden with all that yummy milk I want to bottle up.”

“She’s such a wicked daughter,” Mrs. Lemon said to my mother, an amused smile spreading on her lips. “I mean, she brought home your son to knock me up.”

“So wicked of her,” Mom sighed, her eyes closed as I rubbed over her

“No wonder you’re not getting pregnant if you’re letting my son dump cum in your butt,” added my mother. “You should have him cum in your pussy every time.”

“It wasn’t the right time of the month,” said Donna. “I just got off my period.”

“Cum can linger in a woman’s womb for days,” Mrs. Lemon added. “Just because it’s early in your cycle, doesn’t mean his jizz can’t be in there, waiting for your egg to be released. You are off the pill.”

“No, Mom,” Donna said, her voice dripping in sarcasm, “I’m actually a dumb blonde who didn’t realize I had to stop taking birth control to get pregnant.”

“You don’t have to take that tone with me,” her mother said. “I’m just trying to help.”

“My doctor said it could take a few months for things to get back to normal,” said Donna, trying to play coy. “But I will make sure that every time we fuck at school, Jason cums in my pussy. I’ll be dripping in his jizz. My cooze just filled with his spunk.”

“That’s the spirit,” Mom said as I massaged her breasts.

My fingers caressed her heavy mounds. I loved the soft plumpness of them. How I could dig my fingers into them and really enjoy playing with her breasts. I worked up and down them, squeezing them. Massaging them. They felt wonderful in my hand. A real delight to play with.

She shuddered as I did. Her face twisted with delight. My fingers slid up and massaged her nipples. I twerked those fat nubs. She groaned. A big smile spread on her lips. I loved making her feel good. My cock, rubbing into her belly, throbbed.

“Jason,” she purred, my fingers working their magic on her tits. I loved these breasts. I had become an expert on my mother’s tits over all these months. “Oh, Jason, such a good boy. Mmm, you make Mama’s tits feel amazing.”

“Good,” I groaned. “You have perfect tits, Mama.”

“You do, Mrs. Reynolds,” purred Donna. “I can’t wait for Jason’s baby to have tits as big as yours.”

“And they’ll be amazing,” my mother purred. “I’ll have to compete for Jason’s attention.”

“Oh, I think you’ll always win,” Donna said, flashing me a wicked smile. “You’re his mother. It’s only right. I’ll just be his baby mama.”

“Or wife,” I said casually, the idea both exciting and frightening.

She beamed at me. “Wife. Mmm, that will be wonderful.”

Both our mothers sighed in delight. They clearly were eager for that day. I didn’t blame them. It was exciting. My cock ached and throbbed. I squeezed my mother’s lotiony breasts. Milk beaded from her nipples. I groaned at the sight of them. My mouth salivated.

“Mmm, I think it’s time we did some nursing, Donna,” I said. “We have to make sure their breasts are ready to feed my sons.”

“Right,” Donna said.

We both leaned over our mothers’ pregnant bellies and nuzzled into a fat nipple. The feel of my mother’s nub sliding between my lips was always a treat. Felt so right. I was her son. I should never have stopped nursing from her.

I suckled on her nipple. The breast milk squirted into my mouth. Mom groaned, her voice thick and throaty. She whimpered and shuddered on the bed, her oiled stomach rubbing into mine. The sweet and creamy treat melted through my mouth. So warm. So much better than the dairy from the store.

This was my mother’s milk. It was wondrous. Satisfying.

I gulped it down. The milk flowed down to my stomach. It warmed my belly. I loved the feeling. It soaked through my pores. I loved every moment of nursing on her. My cheeks hollowed as I drew out more and more of her milk.

“Jason,” she groaned, her hands stroking my face. “Oh, yes, yes, such a good boy.”

“Donna!” Mrs. Lemon gasped as my girlfriend gulped down her mother’s milk. “Ooh, that’s so good. Yes, yes, you’re such a good daughter.”

Donna popped her mouth off her mother’s nipple to purr, “Way better than Chrissy, right?”

“Your sister never brought home a stud like Jason to fuck me,” purred Mrs. Lemon. “So, yes. You’re a way better daughter than her. Just don’t tell her that. I’ll deny it.”

“Yes, Mommy!” Donna suckled on her mother’s nipple with such joy.

I understood. It was a joy to nurse on my mother. Pure rapture to drink her milk. The rich and creamy delight spilled down my throat. I suckled at it, loving every moment of nursing at her. I loved how she sighed. How she enjoyed what I did to her.

Donna and I both nursed with noisy passion. The wet suckles grew. I glanced at her, our eyes meeting as we both drew out that wondrous breast milk. I filled my mouth with every suckle, not swallowing it now. Donna’s cheeks bulged.

We ripped our mouths off our mothers’ nipples and came together. I kissed my girlfriend and thrust my tongue, coated in my mother’s milk, into Donna’s mouth full of the same creamy treat. We mixed our mothers’ dairy delight.

“Ooh, that’s hot,” Mrs. Lemon groaned. “I bet they brought us over here just to do this.”

We did.

“It is hot to witness,” Mom purred. “Ooh, milk’s dribbling down their chins. How cute.”

I kissed my girlfriend with passion as we swapped our mothers’ milk back and forth. We shared the incestuous, dairy delight with each other, our lips working together. I was so glad that I had knocked up our mothers. That we were dating.

That a simple belt buckle had changed the world forever. This one was so much better than the old one. I would still be a virgin playing video games with my friends instead of having a hot mom and a sexy girlfriend. My friends were all banging their moms, too. It was a wondrous world.

The milk did leak out and slowly it melted away. We broke the kiss, panting. My dick throbbed so hard. I squeezed both my mother’s tits. Milk shot into the air. She shuddered as the hot milk splashed back down on my hands and her boobs.

“Mmm, you have to fuck me now,” Donna moaned. “I need to have your sperm in me so when my egg is released, they’ll find her and fertilize her.”

“Oh, yes, yes, breed your girlfriend,” moaned Mom. “I think her mother and I should be here for that happy moment.”

“Yes, yes, I need a baby,” Donna moaned and pressed down between our mothers, squirming to sort of make room. Mrs. Lemon scooted over to the side. “Fuck me, Jason. Breed me. Make me into a MILF, too! I want to be a sexy MILF!”

Her mother rolled onto her side, her pregnant belly rubbing into Donna’s hip. Big boobs piled into two lush mounds. I shuddered, my dick so hard. I wanted to do just that. I wanted to pound Donna and pump her full of my sperm.

“Do it, honey,” Mom groaned. “Make your girlfriend into a mother. Put a son in her belly. Even a daughter. Just knock her up.”

I grinned and moved between my girlfriend’s thighs, her shaved pussy dripping with her excitement. Her round breasts jiggled as she sucked in deep breaths. Mom rolled onto her side, too, a comfortable position for the heavily pregnant woman to adopt.

Mom grabbed Donna’s left breast, idly squeezing it. Mrs. Lemon seized her daughter’s right boob. Donna groaned and quivered as the two MILFs played with her. She grabbed my cock and pulled me to her cunt, her touch so warm on my dick.

“Fuck me hard, Jason!” she moaned. “Just ram that big dick into my cunt. It’ll feel amazing. Just the best. Come on and ram into me. Plunge that dick into my pussy.”

My dick throbbed at her words. She rubbed me into her flesh. I shuddered at the feel of that wondrous pussy against my crown. Her juices coated the tip. She nuzzled me into her clit and gasped in delight. Her eyes sparkled.

“Fuck me, Jason!” she moaned. “Just ram that big dick into me and pound me hard. I need it. I need it so much.”

“Yes!” I groaned and pressed my cock into her twat. I felt the delight of her silky pussy lips spreading over my cock. “Donna!”

“Oh, ram into her and breed her, honey,” Mom purred, her hand squeezing Donna’s breast.

“Yes, yes, Jason, knock up my little girl,” whimpered Mrs. Lemon. She shifted her head then latched onto her daughter’s nipple.

As I slid into Donna’s cunt, she squealed and clamped her twat down around me. Her mother nursed on that nub. One day, milk would come out of her nipple. I had to make sure that happened. I had to breed her. My nuts had to produce the cum So my swimmers could find the target.

I bottomed out in her pussy, savoring the silky wetness of her cunt. Her flesh clamped down on me as I drew back my cock. She squealed in delight, her flesh massaging me. I groaned at how incredible that felt.

Her pussy suckled at me as I thrust back into her. She massaged the crown, sending pleasure shooting down to my balls smacking into her taint. I shuddered at the feeling. I loved the way her snatch held me.

“Fuck!” I groaned as I pumped away at her. “Oh, fuck, that’s good. Donna!”

“Mmm, pound her pussy, Jason,” Mom cooed. “Be a good boy and pound her hard.”

“Yes, Mama!”

“Oh, he is, Mrs. Reynolds!” gasped Donna, her cunt clamping down on me as I pumped away at her snatch. “Just such a good boy! He’s going to breed me!”

Mrs. Lemon moaned around her daughter’s nipple, suckling with hunger on that rubbery nub. Donna’s pussy clenched around my dick, holding me. Teasing me. I shuddered, savoring the way she gripped me. How that silky twat massaged me.

My balls grew tighter with my cum as I pumped away at her. I fucked her hard. I thrust into her over and over, reveling in the heaven of her pussy. Her snatch gripped me, swelling the delight at the tip of my cock.

“Breed me! Breed me!” Donna chanted.

Mom pinched my girlfriend’s nipple. “Mmm, yes, yes, you have to knock her up. You have to give her a baby. Just a wonderful baby. Just plow into her and cum in her pussy. I want to be a grandmother.”

“You’re going to be a grandmother,” I groaned. “Mrs. Lemon, Mrs. Best, President Shaver, and Mrs. Donovan are all having your grandchildren.”

“Mmm, grandmother,” moaned Mom, her finger twisting her nipple.

“Yes, yes, I’m going to have your son’s babies, Mrs. Reynolds.” Donna kissed my mother.

Their lips melted together. Their tongues danced as I pumped away at Donna’s juicy cunt. I fucked into her hard and fast. I slammed to the hilt in her snatch. Her lovely twat gripped me. She held me with it. I loved every second of her twat squeezing about me.

I fucked her with passion. I slammed to the hilt in her cunt. Her mother suckled at her nipple as my balls smacked into her flesh. I grunted as the ache built and built at the tip of my dick. It was heaven to fuck into her. To pump away at her lovely twat.

“Yes!” I groaned. “Donna! I am going to breed you!”

Mom broke the kiss with my girlfriend. “That’s the spirit, Jason. Such a good boy. Make Donna into a sexy MILF. Pump her full of all that baby-making spunk in your nuts.”

Mrs. Lemon popped her mouth off her daughter’s nub. “That’s right. Ooh, you just have to pump her full of all your cum! That’ll be so hot!”

“It will!” Donna squealed. “Oh, Mommy, his big dick is churning me up. I’m going to cum on his big dick and have his baby!”

“Yes, yes, yes!” I groaned as I fucked her hard and fast.

I drove my dick into her. I loved how she gripped me with her silky flesh. Held me with her tight, fertile twat. It was fantastic to have her cunt massaging me. Every thrust into her twat brought me closer and closer to cumming.

Closer and closer to spurting all that spunk into her. I would cum so hard. I would pump her full of all that jizz. It would be fantastic. I couldn’t wait for that wondrous moment. I groaned, my dick aching and throbbing as I plowed into her.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I groaned. “Oh, that’s good. That’s just delicious. Feel my big dick? Feel it plowing into you?”

“Yes!” she moaned, her cunt squeezing about my dick. I plowed into her. I fucked her hard and fast. I loved the feel of her pussy squeezing around me. She had such a wonderful one. I loved the way her twat held me tight. “Oh, you are driving me wild! Breed me!”

“My balls are getting there, Donna,” I groaned. “Got a big load of sperm just aching to flood you!”

“Flood my daughter!” Mrs. Lemon moaned, her pregnant belly rubbing into her daughter’s side.

“Mmm, pump her full of all that cum!” Mom added. “Give me a grandson. Yes, yes, knock up your sexy girlfriend.”

“Yes, Mama!” I groaned, slamming my cock deep and hard into my girlfriend’s cunt.

Donna shuddered. Her thighs gripped my waist. She held me tight as I buried my cock into her. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch. She gasped, her cunt going wild. She quivered between our pregnant mothers as she climaxed on my dick.

“Breed me, Jason!” she howled as her cunt rippled around my dick.

I drew back, savoring that suckling pressure. The tip of my cock drank it in. Her naughty twat had my balls tightening. I groaned and buried back into her. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch. My balls smacked into her flesh.

I erupted. My cum fired over and over into her twat. The pleasure raced through me. I groaned, stars bursting across my vision. I unloaded again and again into her cunt. It was wonderful to just pump her full of all my spunk.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I moaned, unloading in her. “Oh, Donna! I’m breeding you.”

“You are, Jason!” she squealed, her cunt spasming around my dick.

“Pump her full of all that baby-making spunk,” groaned Mom. “Breed her!”

“Knock up my daughter!” Mrs. Lemon cooed, her hand squeezing her daughter’s breast.

My girlfriend’s fertile pussy suckled at my cock. She worked out all my cum. I groaned as I basted her with everything that I had. I trembled, loving the delight. A big smile spread on my lips as I unloaded the last of my spunk into her.

I panted and she whimpered. Her pussy rippled around me a few more times as her orgasm died. I sucked in deep breaths, feeling amazing. I knew I would breed her eventually. I would make my Donna into a MILF. Put a son in her who would grow up to be a mama’s boy like me.

“Mmm, we have to lick out the excess cum,” Mrs. Lemon purred. “What do you say, Rita?”

“Oh, yes. Jason fires so much cum. My good boy put plenty in her. We can enjoy the rest.”

“This is why I’m not getting bred,” Donna muttered. “I have two hungry MILFs who want to lick Jason’s cum from my pussy.”

“You love it,” I said and pulled out of her.

She giggled. “I do. It is hot having our mothers lick me clean.

I slid out of the way, moving down to the foot of the bed. The two pregnant MILFs heaved themselves up, their large tits and round bellies swaying beneath them as they crawled between my girlfriend’s pussy.

Curly brown hair mixed with brassy tresses as they leaned down to feast on Donna’s twat. I stared at the two plump rumps and furry muffs dripping with pussy cream. The two MILFs needed to be fucked, but I only had one cock.

Sorry, Mrs. Lemon, I thought as I moved up behind my mother. If I had to choose, Mom would always win. I was her good boy.

“Mmm, Mama, you need my cock, don’t you?” I groaned as I pressed into her thick bush.

“Oh, Jason, you know I do,” she purred, her voice muffled by Donna’s pussy.

“Yes, yes, fuck your mom!” gasped Donna. Then she bucked. “Mommy! Ooh, you got that tongue deep in me. And Mrs. Reynolds... Oh, wow, I love what you’re doing to me.”

I smiled and thrust my dick into my mother’s pussy. I buried to the hilt in her. I loved the way her cunt squeezed about my cock. It was heaven sliding back into the pussy that birthed me. Her very pregnant pussy.

My balls smacked into her bush. I loved the way her cunt squeezed about me. She held me tight in her silky embrace as I drew back. She moaned into Donna’s pussy. My girlfriend shuddered, her hands squeezing her tits.

“Yes, yes, yes, eat me out!” squealed the naughty cheerleader. “Ooh, get all of Jason’s cum out of me! Yes, yes, lick me clean, you slutty MILFs!”

“Mmm, such sluts for Jason’s cock,” Mrs. Lemon moaned. “You’re fucking me next!”

“Yes, Mrs. Lemon,” I groaned, driving my cock into my mother’s pussy, my hands sliding over her back. “I’ll fuck you so hard. Don’t you worry!”

“Yes, he will!” Mom groaned. “My good boy will pound you, Shannon! He’ll fuck you so hard! Ooh, just like he’s fucking me! Yes, yes, pound your Mama’s pregnant pussy! Mama needs to cum!”

“You will, Mama!” I groaned, my dick aching in her wondrous cunt. Her flesh squeezed about me.

I groaned and pumped away harder. I threw back my head, reveling in the heat of my mother’s pregnant twat squeezing about me. She massaged me with that lovely cunt. I groaned, savoring every moment of burying into her.

I fucked her with passion. I plunged to the hilt in her. I fucked her with such force. I groaned with each thrust. I pumped into my mother’s cunt, the pressure rising in my nuts. I would explode in her pregnant depths. Just pump her full of all that spunk in my nuts.

“Mama!” I groaned, my balls tightening.

“Yes, yes, yes, cum in your mother!” whimpered Donna. “Ooh, that’s so good. Just plow into her and... Oh, you two MILFs are licking all that cum out of me. You both have your tongues in my snatch!”

“You going to cum on our mothers’ faces?” I groaned, pumping away hard at Mom’s cunt.

“You know it, Jason.” Donna smirked at me. “Just drown them in my yummy pussy cream.”

“So yummy,” I groaned, thrusting away harder and faster at Mom’s pussy. I fucked her with passion. I plowed into her with hard strokes. “Drown them, Donna!”

“Yes, yes, drown us, honey,” Mrs. Lemon moaned, wiggling her rump.

I grabbed her butt-cheek, squeezing the MILF’s ass as I plowed into my mother’s pussy. The pressure swelled in my balls. I was so close to cumming in her. I just held out, wanting to make my mother cum first. She deserved to have the first orgasm.

My right hand slid around her waist and went for her clit. I slid along the bottom swell of her oiled belly until my fingers reached her thick bush. I slid through those curls and found her clit. I rubbed at her bud as I drilled into her.

“Jason!” Mom groaned into Donna’s pussy. “Yes, yes, that’s so good!”

“So is what you two MILFs are doing to me!” squealed my girlfriend. “Oh, fuck, that’s it! Yes!”

Donna bucked as she came. Her orgasmic moan echoed through the room. Her fingers dug into her tits. She jiggled them as she quivered through her delight. I loved the sight of her cumming on our mothers’ faces.

My dick throbbed as I pumped away at my mother’s cunt. I rubbed at her clit, massaging her naughty bud. Her pussy clamped down on me as I massaged her, my dick hammering her cunt with hard strokes. Her twat grew hot around my dick.

She squealed, “Oh, Jason! My good boy! Yes! Yes! Yes!”

Her pregnant pussy convulsed around my dick as she drank Donna’s pussy juices. Both MILFs licked up the cream gushing out of Donna. I knew my girlfriend was a squirter. I groaned, plowing into my mother’s writhing snatch.

“Mama!” I groaned.

“Cum in me!” she begged. “Flood me. I love having your jizz in me! Mama needs your cum!”

I buried my cock into my mother’s cunt and erupted.

I pumped load after load of jizz into her. I flooded her with my jizz. It felt incredible to unleash so much spunk in her. I groaned through my rapture. My face twisted in delight. I shuddered, pumping away at her with hard strokes.

“Jason!” she moaned, her quivering around my dick. “Oh, Jason, that’s so good. Yes, yes, that’s what I need. Oh, thank you! Thank you!”

“Mama!” I groaned, spurting all that cum I had in my balls into her snatch. “Damn!”

She rippled around me, milking me dry. Her cunt quivered in such exciting ways. I loved it. I panted, my chest rising and falling. Mom’s pussy worked out the last of my cum. She felt so awesome suckling at me. A big smile spread on my lips.

It was just the best thing in the world having my mother cum on my dick.

“Oh, honey,” moaned Mom. “Mmm, that was amazing.”

“I bet it was,” Mrs. Lemon purred, my hand squeezing her rump. “Mmm, I need that cock in me and your pussy sitting on my face, Rita. I want your son’s cum to pour out of your pussy.”

“Such a cum-hungry slut, Mom,” Donna said as her mother settled down on her back. “Here, you need a pillow to lift your butt so my hung boyfriend and fuck you hard.”

“He is hung,” Mrs. Lemon cooed, her eyes falling on my dick.

Her big boobs quivered and her round stomach looked so delicious. I had bred her. Donna shoved the pillow beneath her mother’s rump, lifting her asshole so I could fuck her easier. At the same time, Mom crawled over Mrs. Lemon.

It was so hot watching my mom’s milk-laden tits sway as she straddled the MILF’s head. Mom lowered her cum-filled and bred pussy to Mrs. Lemon’s mouth. The MILF licked those plump lips in anticipation of my cum leaking out of Mom’s pussy.

“Enjoy,” Mom purred moments before her brown curls, dripping with pussy cream and my cum, brushed Mrs. Lemon’s lips. “Yes, yes, enjoy my son’s cum!”

“Mmm, it’s just pouring out of you!” groaned Mrs. Lemon.

Donna, kneeling on my right, grabbed my cock soaked in my mother’s pussy juices. She had such a wicked smile on her lips as she guided my cock to her mother’s butthole. My girlfriend was such a playful and sexy creature.

After Mom, I loved her the most.

She pressed my cock into her mother’s butt-crack and against that puckered asshole. Mrs. Lemon moaned, her big, gleaming boobs jiggling. They looked so fetching doing that. And so did my mother’s quivering as she sat on her fellow MILF’s face.

I ran my hands over Mrs. Lemon’s pregnant belly as I pushed against her asshole. Her naughty backdoor welcomed me in, widening to take my cock. I groaned as that wonderful anal ring spread over the crown of my wet cock.

“Yes,” groaned Mrs. Lemon into my mother’s cunt. “Oh, yes, that’s wonderful. Just amazing.”

Her bowels engulfed my cock. I groaned as I penetrated her sphincter and slid into her anal sheath. The MILF quivered, her boobs jiggling. She whimpered into my mother’s cum-filled pussy. Mom gasped, her back arching, her big boobs and heavy stomach shifting.

“Ooh, Mrs. Reynolds, those big boobs need to be played with,” Donna groaned. She leaned down and latched onto a fat nipple. She suckled from my mother.

“Oh, Donna,” moaned Mom, her hand grabbing the back of Donna’s head. “You’re going to be my daughter one day. I can’t wait for that happy moment.”

“Me, either,” Mrs. Lemon moaned. “Then I really will have been bred by my son.”

I grinned as my cock sank to the hilt in Mrs. Lemon’s bowels. I savored being in her asshole. I savored that delight as the MILF’s velvety flesh held me tight. She feasted on my mother’s creampie while Donna nursed from Mom’s heavy tit.

Donna’s rump wiggled. I slapped my hand down on her rump. She gasped around my mother’s nipple. I grinned as I slid my hand down her butt-crack, reaching for the shaved flesh of her pussy. I would rub at her and make her cum.

“Mmm, taking care of mother and daughter?” Mom cooed.

“Yes, Mama,” I said, and drew back my cock.

Mrs. Lemon’s asshole gripped me with that exciting heat. I loved every moment of her massaging my cock with her velvety flesh. At the same time, I rubbed at her daughter’s cunt. Donna moaned around my mother’s nipple, gulping down all that creamy milk.

I pumped away at Mrs. Lemon’s bowels I fucked into her, savoring the way her flesh gripped me. Her tight bowels massaged me. I groaned, my dick drinking in the velvety caress. I thrust my fingers into her daughter’s twat a moment later.

“Jason,” she mewled around my mother’s nipple, voice half-muffled. “S’good.”

“It is,” moaned Mom. “Oh, sweetie, just drink all the milk you want while your mother licks all that salty cream out of my pussy.”

“Yummy cream,” groaned Mrs. Lemon. Her asshole clenched about my dick, increasing the friction. “Mmm, I could eat your jizz out of your mother for the rest of my life, Jason.”

“What about out of me?” Donna whimpered, her cunt clenching down on my dick.

“Oh, you know I will do that, too,” groaned Mrs. Lemon. “I love licking your cunt full of Jason’s cum. Mmm, such a yummy treat.”

Donna purred her delight and suckled at my mother’s teat again, her pussy clenching about my two fingers thrusting away at her. I pumped in and out of her, matching the rhythm of my cock burying into her mother’s asshole. Every plunge into her made me groan.

My left hand rubbed at the MILF’s round stomach as I grunted with each thrust. I buried into her bowels with force, my balls smacking into her taint brimming with all the cum I would fire into her. I would unleash so much spunk into her asshole.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I groaned, burying hard into Mrs. Lemon’s bowels.

“Fuck her, honey!” Mom moaned, her body swaying as she ground her twat on Mrs. Lemon’s mouth. “Just fuck her asshole hard and fast.”

“I am!” I panted, burying deep and hard into the MILF’s asshole. “Goddamn, I am!”

I churned up Donna’s cunt as I fucked her mother’s asshole with hard and fast strokes. My nuts swelled with the ache as I pleasured the mother and her daughter. I watched the bliss crossing my own mother’s face as she rode the MILF’s mouth.

Mrs. Lemon’s boobs quivered as I fucked into her. I stroked over her pregnant belly, savoring the fertile swell of her body. I had bred her. Bred both MILFs in this room. I would breed Donna, too. I pumped away at her pussy, wanting to make her explode with pleasure.

“Yes, yes, yes!” Mrs. Lemon moaned. “That cock! Ooh, that cock is special.”

“Uh-huh,” purred Donna, her cunt clenching about my fingers. “Why he gets away with fucking us all. Big stud.”

“Yep!” I groaned, burying into her mother’s asshole with hard strokes. My fingers wiggled about in her twat. “You’re all my sluts.”

“Ooh, you’re growing so arrogant,” moaned Mom. “I love it. I am your slut, honey. I am my good son’s slutty Mama!”

Her head threw back. She gasped and bucked. I knew she was cumming. She gushed her juices into Mrs. Lemon’s mouth. The MILF had the joy of drinking those tangy passions as I pumped away at her asshole. Her bowels clamped down on me. She shuddered. Groaned.

“Jason!” the MILF whimpered as I plowed into her asshole. Her flesh held me tight. “Oh, Jason!”

I buried into her and groaned at the delight of her bowels going wild around my dick. Pussy cream gushed out of her pregnant snatch and bathed my crotch. I groaned, loving every stroke into the MILF’s tight asshole. Her married flesh rippled around me.

“Mrs. Lemon,” I groaned, the ache surging to an explosive burst at the tip of my cock. My fingers churned up her daughter’s cunt. “Yes!”

My cum pumped into her asshole. Spurt after spurt of jizz that basted her hot flesh. I shuddered at that wonderful delight surging over me. My head threw back as I erupted over and over again. Pleasure slammed through me. Stars danced before my eyes.

“Oh, Jason, flood my asshole!” moaned Mrs. Lemon.

I groaned, firing more jizz into the spasming heaven of her velvety delight. Her flesh writhed and rippled around me, nursing me. My fingers jammed into Donna’s pussy. I pumped away at her as I basted her mother’s bowels with my jizz.

Donna ripped her mouth off my mother’s nipple, turned, and kissed me on the mouth. She planted her lips on me and thrust her tongue, covered in the creamy delight of my mother’s breast milk into my mouth. She squealed as she did.

Her pussy went wild around my fingers.

Hot pussy cream gushed out of her.

I groaned into her lips, trading milk back and forth as I basted her mother’s asshole.

My mind reveled under the hot delight of cumming in the pregnant MILF’s asshole. She suckled at me. She nursed with such passion while her daughter’s pussy writhed around my digits. I kissed Donna, the milk melting across my taste buds.

I hit the peak of my passion. I groaned, feeling amazing. Just wondrous. This was such a wild moment to experience. I was so glad that I could enjoy this pleasure with my mother, Donna, and her mother. It was special.

She broke the kiss. “Mmm, you are such a stud.”

I grinned at her. “And you are such a hottie. Plus, we have two gorgeous and pregnant MILFs with us. This is the way to spend a Saturday afternoon.”

“Mmm, it is,” she said.

“Oh, I agree,” Mrs. Lemon moaned, her bowels clenching about my dick.

Mom slid off her as I pulled out of Mrs. Lemon’s asshole. I found myself lying on my back, the two pregnant MILFs pressing against me, Mom on my right and Mrs. Lemon on my left. Their curving bellies rubbed into my side as they played with my chest hairs.

I groaned at that, savoring the high of my orgasm.

“Mmm, your son is such a hunk,” Mrs. Lemon purred.

“I know,” my mom cooed. “He makes me wet all day long.”

“I can only imagine,” groaned Mrs. Lemon. “Mmm, thank you for guiding him to my Donna.”

“The moment I saw him looking at her, I knew that he had a big crush on her.” Mom brushed my nipple. “And when she came up and showed such an interest in M.I.L.F.S., well, I had to get them together.”

“And it’s a match made in heaven,” moaned Donna. She bent down and grabbed my dick. “Let me get you all nice and clean for your next breeding attempt. You got to knock me up.”

“I will,” I groaned then gasped as she engulfed my cock with her hungry mouth.

She bobbed up and down, her mouth sucking so hard. She had such a wet one. Her tongue danced around the crown. Mom and Mrs. Lemon twined my chest hairs around their fingers as they waited for me to be ready for the next round.

Donna’s tongue swept around me, buffing me clean. She was ravenous for the flavor of her mother’s asshole.

Just starving for it.

A big smile spread on my lips. This was the life. I held the two pregnant MILFs to me and luxuriated in my girlfriend bobbing her head and cleaning my dick. I would breed Donna, and I would be a good father to my sons.

I would have an amazing life thanks to that belt buckle.

* * *

Three days later, my mom went into labor. I drove her to the hospital. I was nineteen. I had gotten my license last month. Dad arrived not long after Mom was situated, wearing his uniform. I was the one that was let into the delivery suite, though.

The nurses and doctor understood. I was the son who had bred her.

“Such a good boy you have,” one of the nurses said. “I hope my boy is so supportive when I have his baby.”

“He will,” Mom said, her face coated in sweat, her hair frazzled. She looked so beautiful.

“Now, bear down! Push!”

Mom pushed. I held her hand as I witnessed the miracle of my first son being born. It was such a rush to see our incestuous love brought into this world. By that evening, I was the proud father of my own brother.

“Let’s name him Michael,” I told Mom as I held my son. “After Dad.”

“Sure,” she said, a big smile on her lips. “Michael Jr. What a great name.”

Dad was ecstatic that my son, his grandson, was named after him. He looked so thrilled to hold his grandson, not caring that his wife was the mother. He had utterly accepted this new life where he didn’t get to touch his wife but still had to pay all the bills.

Still, he was a great dad and would be an awesome grandfather to my son.

Not long after, Mrs. Lemon had our son and named him Jay. She looked so proud finally having the son she craved. The one her husband had failed to give her. Donna had me fuck her in the hospital bathroom begging me to put Jay’s brother in her pussy.

Mrs. Best gave birth to Robert. Her other son, my friend Tim, promised that her next boy would be his. Carl boasted the same thing after his mother had my son Chris. Mrs. Donovan looked so thrilled to have a new baby boy. President Shaver named our son Hank. James and Eduardo, my other two friends, were happy fathers at my college when their mothers had Ann and Hector respectively.

It was a hectic time. The baby was disrupting everything at my house. Dad, Mom, or I would have to wake up for midnight feedings, taking turns. Everyone was pitching in. Donna was helping her mom out with Jay.

Before I knew it, over a month had passed. Donna insisted we go out on a date again. No mothers supervising us. They were busy with the babies. It was the first time we had done that. It felt weird pulling up to pick her up.

Her father let me in, a big smile on his face. Donna came running down the stairs, and she held something in her hand. Something I had seen many times. She thrust the pregnancy test out at me, her green eyes brilliant.

There was a pink line in the display.

“You finally did it, Jason,” Donna said. “You finally knocked me up! I’m going to be a MILF!”

She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with such fierceness. Her mother watched behind her, holding our son. Mr. Lemon loomed to my right. I gripped Donna, holding her to me, so thrilled that she was pregnant.

She broke the kiss. “So, you know what this means, right?”

“What?” I panted, my mind reeling.

“Shotgun wedding!” She grinned.

I blinked. “I don’t have a ring.”

“Better get one. I am not having a bastard.” She nuzzled into me. “Time to make me into an honest MILF.”

“Well, then, Donna, will you marry me?” I asked her.

“You need to get a ring,” she said, shaking her head. “And propose. It has to be a big deal. Like, go viral on TikTok big!”

“Oh,” I said, blinking. “Well, I’ll think of something.

Donna beamed at me.

To be continued...