The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bella Beguile, Shadow of Vengeance

3

Megan awoke from the deep hypnotic state she was in; she blinked her dry eyes and looked around, a confused expression on her face. She gave a start as she realized she was on her knees, naked with her fingers interlaced behind her head. She could feel a leather collar around her neck.

Megan recognized Bella Beguile’s living room; the hypnotist sat before her on the couch, clad in a short black leather skirt and a dark blue leather under-bust corset. Bella’s lovely tits were bare, and her silvery platinum hair was in a fancy up-do. She wore heavy makeup, with dark blue eye shadow and red lipstick. Her pocket watch rested between her naked breasts, and her sapphire ring glittered on her finger. She wore dark blue, strappy platform sandals with five inch heels, and a simple silver toe ring on the middle toe of each foot.

A white bandage on her upper left arm marred her appearance only slightly.

“Hello Megan; how do you feel?” Bella asked with smirk.

The red-haired woman scowled and tried to rise, but found herself held in place. She simply knew she had to remain in her submissive pose.

Bella Beguile had commanded it, and Megan had to obey her, wether she wished to or not.

“Oh shit…” Megan said quietly.

Bella laughed.

‘That’s right dear; you crossed a True Hypnotist. Welcome to slavery” she said.

“Bella, please listen, it was nothing personal. It was just business—“ Megan started to say.

“Save it, slave. I don’t care. You lied to me, betrayed me, used me and shot me. There is nothing, nothing you can say that will save you from what I am going to do to you” Bella said with just a hint of anger in her otherwise calm voice.

Tears welled in Megan’s eyes as she realized just how fucked she was.

“I..I’m sorry…” she whispered.

“I’m sure you are; sorry you got caught, sorry that you failed to kill me and sorry you got hypnotized” Bella scoffed.

“Please, I can pay you—“ Megan tried, a look of desperation on her face.

“You think you buy me off? After shooting me? Oh no, dear. You are going to pay; in more ways than one. If I want your money, I will just take it” Bell replied haughtily.

Tears began to trickle from Megan’s eyes.

“Sam, why don’t you join us?” Bella called.

Samuel Shaw emerged from the kitchen with two glasses of scotch. He handed one to Bella and joined her on the couch.

The handsome mercenary was wearing a dark blue button-up shirt and black slacks.

“Hello Megan” he said casually.

“This is Sam; he is the leader of the group of operators that you lied about stealing your merchandise. That of course led to me doing some unfortunate things to them. He doesn’t appreciate it, do you Sam?” Bella asked sweetly.

“No Bella, I do not” Sam replied, sipping his scotch.

“You see Megan, lying to me was unnecessary. If you had asked me to steal the goods, I would have agreed. I like to know the true nature of my jobs. I don’t like being lied to. However, the situation would have been salvageable…until you tried to kill me” Bella said.

Megan began to sob openly.

“Your plan actually wasn’t too bad; have Bella do the heavy lifting, take the merchandise, then kill her and pin the job on her. That way you don’t have to pay her the second half of her fee and no one knows you were involved. The only issue was you underestimated her. True Hypnotists can be very difficult to deal with. No offense, Bella” Sam said.

“None taken, Samuel. Now how about we get started on Megan’s punishment?” Bella asked.

“Sounds good to me. She needs some payback for what happened to my people” Sam replied.

Samuel Shaw placed the blame for everything Bella had done to he and his team on Megan, and he was eager to see her made to pay for it.

Bella grinned wickedly.

“Megan…Nipple Clamps” Bella said firmly, snapping her fingers.

Megan gasped as nipple clamps suddenly appeared on her.

Only she could see them, the result of a post-hypnotic suggestion given to her by Bella.

She could feel them too; tight but not painful.

Tighten” Bella said with another snap.

“Oh!” Megan gasped as the pressure on her nipples increased.

She flushed with pleasure.

Bella giggled, winking at Sam.

“So she can really feel that?” he asked, impressed by Megan’s physical reaction and the expression on her face.

“Absolutely. Tighten” Bella replied, snapping again.

Megan arched her back and whimpered as the clamps tightened even more, just short of being painful. The sensation sent another wave of pleasure rippling throughout her body.

“I think we will leave them right there for now. Megan, I also think you owe Sam here a blow job. Come over here and suck his cock” Bella ordered.

Sam watched in amazement as the beautiful naked woman moved to kneel before him.

Megan fumbled with his pants, getting his erect cock out and taking it in her mouth.

“Good girl. Deep throat him” Bella commanded.

Megan slowly obeyed; she gagged a bit, but recovered and started to bob her head up and down.

Samuel Shaw gasped, moaning with pleasure as she went to work.

A smiling Bella leaned in and kissed him; his hands found her tits, gently massaging, squeezing her nipples lightly.

“Oh! Oh yes! Go Megan! GO! Fuck… Bella, I’m going to cum…” Sam said.

“Go ahead dear. Megan, you will swallow every bit he gives you” Bella said, giggling.

Sam gave a loud grunt as he shot his load in Megan’s mouth. The hypno-slave dutifully swallowed.

“Holy shit that was good” Sam gasped, leaning back and catching his breath.

“My turn Megan. Eat my pussy. But first, tighten” Bella said, snapping her fingers.

Megan whimpered as the nipple clamps squeezed even harder, becoming mildly painful even as they sent another wave of pleasure through her body.

Bella lifted her skirt and spread her legs.

Megan began to lick the hypnotist’s wet pussy.

Bella let out a moan.

“Sam, my titties need some attention” she said.

Grinning, Sam leaned over and began to suck at Bella’s magnificent tits, nibbling delicately at her nipples as Megan sucked at her clit.

It wasn’t long before Bella had a powerful orgasm, followed quickly by a second.

“Oh YES!” she shrieked.

She let them both continue for several minutes until she had cum a third time.

“Mmmmm…oh that was wonderful…Megan, get back into your submissive pose” Bella commanded.

The red-haired woman obeyed, kneeling with her fingers interlaced behind her head.

“Damn, Bella. You are something else!” Sam said, laughing.

“You have no idea” the hypnotist said with a wink.

She reached down and grasped Sam’s cock, which was slowly growing stiff again. Bella began to stroke him, a sultry smile on her face. Soon, his cock was hard again.

Bella unceremoniously rose and mounted Sam, riding him wildly.

“Don not cum until I command” the hypnotist whispered in Sam’s ear.

A post-hypnotic suggestion she had left in his mind was activated, and Sam was unable to cum.

Megan watched as Bella moved rapidly up and down, shrieking and moaning as she satisfied herself.

Trembling, breathing heavily, Bella got off Sam’s cock and sat beside him on the couch.

“Stand up Sam” Bella said.

The man rose, his cock still hard. Bella grasped it again and began to stroke, pointing it at Megan’s face.

Sam grunted with pleasure; Bella stroked faster.

“Cum, Sam!” she said firmly.

At the same time, Bella touched Megan’s forehead with the fingers of her free hand.

“Cum Megan! Cum now!” she said.

Sam gave a wordless shout as his cock spasmed and he shot his load onto Megan’s face.

Shuddering with pleasure as she orgasmed, the kneeling woman began to sob again as she realized she was now completely the slave of Bella Beguile.

Bella ignored her; she rose and refilled she and Sam’s drinks, handing him his before retaking her seat.

“Well Megan, I hope your little plan was worth becoming my slave…forever. To vengeance” Bella said pompously.

The hypnotist smiled, holding up her glass.

Her new friend Samuel Shaw tapped his own against it with a clink.

Bella Beguile had plans for the well-connected Megan…after she was appropriately punished and properly trained, of course.