The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayal of the Succubi

Chapter 5 – The First Betrayal

Calyndi’s eyes practically bugged out of her head.

“Do you mean to tell me that you’ve been with Devin tonight?” Calyndi was surprised to find feelings of excitement and a strange sense of jealousy flittering through her.

“No, not tonight,” Linki said, “last night. I didn’t want to tell you because I knew you’d be so worried. But it worked! The ring protected me from his powers.”

“How can you be sure?”

“Well, after we… had our fun last night, he tried to claim me. He did the same thing earlier tonight, too. You know Devin, he’d love to have a succubus all to himself, so he couldn’t resist testing the ring to see if it would actually work.”

“But it did…” Calyndi’s brief pangs of jealousy had faded. Now, she was thinking of only one thing: how was she going to get Linki to give her the ring.

“Oh yes, it did. When he bit me, I felt all the pleasure that comes with a vampire’s fangs, but my mind remained my own. I could feel him trying to enter, but it was as though he was simply locked out. The same thing happened tonight. I could hear him calling to me, but his bite had had no effect. His power can’t penetrate the protection of the ring.”

“So if you can still hear him calling you, does that mean you have to wear the ring forever now?” Calyndi’s heart was pounding in her chest and her voice shook a little as she asked, afraid that the ring could never come off of Linki’s finger.

“No. I was wearing it when he bit me, so he never asserted his control. He can still call to me, but when he tries to enter my mind to control me, his power just sort of fizzles. It’s actually a pretty intense sensation in its own right.” Linki shuddered slightly.

Calyndi’s mind continued to race, and as it did so her body responded. The tight corset that she wore was brushing against her sensitive nipples, and only her magic prevented the wetness in her sex from being visible through her skin-tight leggings. She wanted that ring.

“You know,” Linki broke Calyndi’s train of thought, “you seem a little out of sorts, why don’t I go get us both another drink and you can collect yourself a bit.”

With that, Linki stood up and walked towards the bar.

Calyndi knew that her friend was right – she was a bit too overcome with lust to think clearly at the moment. But it wasn’t just lust that was coursing through her, it was also a certain amount of fear. She and Devin had been dancing around each other for so long. Now that there actually seemed to be a way that she could be with him, she still remained acutely aware of the danger. Could this somehow be a trick? Was Linki truly free of his powers? Or was he just using her to lure Calyndi into a trap? Perhaps she was under his power, and was only pretending so that Calyndi would be willing to try the ring. There was one sure to way to find out.

As Linki returned with another drink for each of them, Calyndi pushed her arousal to the back of her mind and focused on gathering her power. When Linki took her seat, Calyndi caught her eye and then unleashed the full power of her mind upon her friend. Staring into Linki’s eyes, she could see them slowly going dim; yielding to Calyndi’s strong will.

But then, Linki pushed back. Of course, Calyndi thought, Linki would fight her just as Calyndi had fought Devin’s mind control on the first night that they met. Linki took human form so often that Calyndi often forgot that her friend was, in fact, a Succubus, and had all of the powers that such an existence bestowed. Of course, Calyndi was a Succubus, too. And that meant that she had more tricks at her disposal than just overt mind control. Still gazing deeply into Linki’s eyes, she reached across the table and caressed her friend’s face, smiling deeply and sincerely at the same time.

“Linki, there is no need to resist. I only want to protect you. Just let me in. Relax, and let me in…”

Calyndi let her hand caress further down, brushing over Linki’s fang marked neck, then gently sliding over breast. Years of practice enabled her to be insistent and yet just subtle enough that it could be taken for a mistake. Calyndi saw the momentary confusion in Linki’s eyes, and took that moment to push.

“You know I can make you feel good, Linki. And you know you can trust me. Just let me inside you… let me touch you… let yourself go… open yourself to me…”

Linki’s eyes were becoming more and more vacant, and her body started to relax. As it did so, her long copper hair faded into its natural purple hue, and retracted into the short hairstyle that, beneath her shape-changing powers, Linki generally favored. Her body, too, changed slightly, the most significant transformation being the wings that sprouted out of her back, though they weren’t as large or dramatic as Calyndi’s – a consequence of her spending so much time in the shape of a human.

This transformation indicated to Calyndi that her plan was working: Linki was succumbing. As her mind faded, she lost the focus necessary to maintain her human appearance. This signaled that whether or not Devin had been in control of Linki, Calyndi was in control now. It was time for some questions.

“Linki, did Devin’s bite place you under his power?”

“No.”

“Was it your ring that enabled you to resist?”

“Yes.”

“Are you still able to resist him without the ring?”

“Yes.”

“Hold out your hands, Linki.”

Slowly, Linki’s hands drifted in front of her. And there, on her finger, was the ring. Calyndi hesitated for just a moment. She knew that it would be wrong to steal the ring from her friend. But at the same time, the thought of finally satisfying the craving that had been building within her for so long was so tempting. Still wavering in her decision, Calyndi turned to a new line of questioning.

“Linki, how did it feel to be with Devin?”

“It was wonnnnnnderful.” Calyndi shuddered at this response.

“Do you wish to be with him again?”

“Yessssssss…” Calyndi could sense the longing in her voice, though she was slightly disturbed to realize that it didn’t sound completely sexual in nature. Of course, Linki was probably falling for Devin. That was her tendency.

“I have to protect her,” Calyndi thought. Devin might not be able to control her, but he can certainly break her heart.

Not letting herself ponder whether she was really doing this to help Linki, or if she was purely motivated by her own lust, Calyndi reached for the ring and drew it off of Linki’s finger. Feeling slightly guilty as she placed the ring on her own finger, Calyndi spoke to her friend once again.

“Linki, I’m going to leave now. I want you to close your eyes and count to one-hundred. When you reach that number, you will be free of my spell. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Linki’s eyes fluttered closed.

Calyndi glanced down at the ring on her finger. The pangs of guilt that she felt seemed to diminish its radiance just a bit, but the lust that was building within her allowed Calyndi to dismiss these feelings. She promised herself that if Linki absolutely insisted on it, Calyndi would give it back.

After tonight…