The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayed Downstream

by The Lycanthrope

Chapter 12 — Determined Daughters

San Diego County, California

I brought up my message center as the Saab backed out of the parking spot to begin its journey back to Ashley’s apartment complex. I was surprised to see a message from Jorge Melendez, followed by messages from Kantu Mubanti, Vasily Antonov, and a few of the other men who’d been downstreamed with me.

Jorge’s message started with an apology for what he felt was his part in what had been done to us.

“Not your fault, Jorge,” I muttered. “You created something great. Harrison was the one who turned it into something ugly.” He needed to come to terms with what had happened and get rid of the unfounded guilt. I remembered that it took a pretty big blow to my psyche to get me to do that.

After his apology, Dr. Melendez expressed concern over genetic geo-diversity. Apparently Harrison’s grand plan had some flaws. He hadn’t considered that the fertile men he’d downstreamed would most likely go back to their home areas and probably stay there. That meant that the offspring of each man would tend to be congregated in a relatively small area. Jorge was worried that the next generation might have a significant number of half-siblings inter-breeding, which could lead to genetic problems.

He had a good point there. If I stayed in San Diego or in Michigan, then wouldn’t I end up having creating a concentration of children who shared half or all of their genetics? It was something we needed to work out because Harrison apparently hadn’t thought of it.

The messages from the others who had been downstreamed mostly were asking me if I’d received Dr. Melendez’ message and what I thought of it. To a man they all told me that they didn’t hold either Jorge or I responsible for what Harrison had done to the world with our creations. That had been my only remaining worry over the Morocco incident. I’d come to terms with it for myself, but I still had concerns that the others would feel I was responsible.

I sent a message to all of them suggesting that we use the message system to discuss possible ways to address the problem and also try to get as many of the other downstreamed men into the discussion as possible, since it affected us all.

The next message was a vid from Melissa Cho. Her face filled the display as she talked about how she and her mother thought that I had to be the one who had come up with the Temporal Singularity and she looked forward to discussing it with me.

“You must feel exactly like Alfred Nobel,” said her image. “You’ve created something enormously powerful. Like Nobel, you must realize all of the potential it has and how it needs someone to make sure that it is kept under control and used properly.”

Just like her mother, she was sending me a hidden message. The Temporal Singularity could cause enormous harm if it was left in the hands of Harrison or anyone else whose motives were suspect. I needed to find a way to put some kind of controls on the usage of it. I didn’t even know if I still had access to the High Energy Physics labs. I hadn’t tried to go back to HGT when I returned from Morocco.

“I really do look forward to meeting you,” her image said, “for so many reasons.” She smiled seductively.

“Oh, and Ben…” Melissa moved away from the camera, revealing that she was in a bedroom, wearing a sheer baby-doll negligee. “…the videos were my idea. I’m going to bed now to dream of you.” She blew a kiss, then her image faded as the message ended.

OK, she wasn’t exactly like her mother.

I was thinking about how Emily and Melissa Cho thought I needed to keep tabs on Harrison and especially on his possible use of the time bubbles when the message system chimed to notify of an incoming vid from an anonymous source. I accepted the call and a painfully familiar face appeared.

“Please don’t disconnect, Doctor Lincoln,” she said. “I know who I look like, but I’m not her. I’m...”

“Shannon Kallenburg,” I said. She looked stunned.

“You know?” she asked, then her green eyes flashed anger and suspicion. “Did that bitch run away to be with you?”

“No, she didn’t.” I sighed. “I feel like I owe you an apology, Ms. Kallenburg.”

“Why?” Her tone was still suspicious.

“Because I think I may be the reason your mother left. Not to be with me, but because I came to try to find her. I saw her leaving in a big rush when I got to your house. I’m so sorry if I’m the reason she left. I didn’t want to hurt anyone, I just wanted to explain to your mother that I was one of the men who were inside the bubble in Morocco and that’s why she never heard from me.”

I remembered Emily Cho’s warnings about my communications being monitored, but I wasn’t saying anything a listener wouldn’t already know. Shannon’s look softened.

“I don’t think it was you, Dr. Lincoln…”

“Please, call me Ben.”

“Shannon,” she said. “I don’t think it was you, Ben. She filed for divorce from my father last week. She was planning on leaving long before Monday. She did get a call right before she had her big rush to leave, so maybe you sped up her departure plans a little, but she was going to leave anyway.

“I’ve been looking for her since she left. I don’t want anything to do with her, but Daddy’s a wreck and he wants to talk to her to try to work things out. It took me awhile to find out who you are. I’ve been trying to call you since yesterday morning. You don’t answer your mobile, Ben.”

“Um, I don’t have a mobile.”

“How can you not have a mobile? Everyone has a mobile.”

“I haven’t gotten one yet. Until two weeks ago I basically didn’t exist. I’ve been stuck in a time bubble for the past twenty years.”

“Yeah, that makes sense. Sorry.”

“No need to apologize. I guess I really should get a mobile.” It made even more sense when I thought about Ashley, Cheryl, and Shelby. They might need to get in touch with me at any time.

“You know, Shannon, I wondered for a couple of minutes if... well, if I might be your father. But I heard you, um, talking to your mother and you said how old you are and the math didn’t work out right…”

“You’re not my father, Ben. My grandmother insisted on tests to make sure that I was Daddy’s child before she would let them get married. She never liked… her. I’m sorry, I can’t bring myself to call her my mother. Grammy was right; she’s a greedy, gold-digging bitch. I wish I wasn’t related to her.

“Grammy is here now, trying to help out with Daddy. He’s a real mess. I can’t forgive that bitch for what she did to him. Grammy is pissed, too. She says that if… Pamela screws around on Daddy, she’ll have her thrown in jail.”

“I’m not sure she can actually do that, Shannon,” I said.

“You don’t know my grandmother, Ben. She told me yesterday that the reason she talked Daddy into holding their wedding at his ski lodge in Utah was because the religious fundamentalists had gotten the legislature to tighten up the adultery laws there. They still have a mandatory ten year jail sentence if you’re found guilty of adultery. You can bet that Grammy will be in Salt Lake City throwing her weight around and calling in favors if she finds out Pamela has been screwing around. She never trusted her.”

“I wish her luck, Shannon. Pamela hurt me, too. I wish there was some way I could help you.”

“Do you know who she ran off with? My grandmother is convinced she left Daddy for someone with more money. I did some digging and I found out an engagement announcement for the two of you in Michigan. You do have an awful lot of money, Ben, so I made an assumption that I shouldn’t have. Sorry about that.”

“No need to apologize, Shannon. No, I don’t know who she’s with.” That was true. I may have had suspicions, but I didn’t know anything concrete. I set the controller to darken the windows as the bright morning sun glared in my eyes. Shannon must have noticed.

“Are you still in San Diego, Ben?”

“I’m in San Diego County.” I was almost back to Ashley’s apartment.

“Can we get together and talk?”

I remembered the hidden watchers. I wanted to talk to her, but there was no way I could tell her that if I was being monitored. I certainly didn’t want them to know I wanted to meet her. That could put one or both of us in danger. Paranoid or not, I wanted to err on the side of safety.

“I think that would be a really bad idea right now, Shannon. I’m sorry. It would be painful for me and I worry that it would hurt you or your father. Maybe some day in the future we can get together over pizza. Do you like pizza?”

“Yeah. Pepperoni and mushroom is my favorite.”

“That sounds good. Some day when things have settled down, maybe in a few months, we’ll have to get together and talk.”

“OK, Ben. I understand. You’re probably right, anyway.”

“Thank you for being so understanding, Shannon.”

“You’re welcome, Ben. I’ll let you know if I find out anything about… Pamela.”

“OK. Thanks. Bye now.”

“Bye, Ben. It was good talking with you.” She disconnected.

I sat and thought for awhile, oblivious to the fact that the Saab had parked itself in front of Ashley’s apartment again. As painful as it might be for me, I did want to talk to Shannon in person. I wanted to tell her about my suspicions regarding her mother and see what she thought. If I was going to do that, I needed to either bypass all the modern technology that could apparently be monitored by people with enough money and power or find a way to use that technology to my advantage to get past the monitoring.

I got out of the roadable and walked back toward the entrance to the complex. I wanted to talk to the manager about a few questions I had. I walked to the building nearest the highway, as Martin Alvarez had indicated and went inside. Logically the manager’s office should be on the first floor at the end, and that’s where I found the door bearing a sign that said: “G. Bianchi—Manager.” I pushed the announce button on the security panel.

The door was opened by a cute barefoot girl in cut-off shorts and a t-shirt. She was about Ashley’s height, with black hair about to her collarbones, bee-stung lips, and an ample chest that was obviously unrestrained underneath her t-shirt. She couldn’t have been any older than Shannon. She looked me up an down like she was sizing me up for dinner—with me as the main course.

“Hi, I’m Ben Lincoln,” I said, extending my hand. “I’m looking for the manager.”

“Come on in,” she said, grasping my hand and urging me in through the door. “I’m Arianna Bianchi. My mother is the manager, but she’s not here right now.” The apartment was much larger than the others I’d seen in the complex. It looked like two adjacent modules had been combined into a single big apartment unit that included an office area. She closed the door behind me and put her back to it, as if trying to block my exit.

“I don’t know what you’re selling, Ben, but I’m definitely buying.”

“I’m not selling anything, I just want to ask your mother a few questions, Arianna. That’s a pretty name, by the way.”

“It’s Italian, like me. It means ‘completely pure’ but don’t let that fool you.” She stepped toward me.

“You want to get lucky, Ben?”

“Wait a minute, Arianna.” She stopped, looking somewhat surprised that she’d done so.

“I don’t mean to be rude, but how old are you?”

“I’m eighteen, Ben. Legal for two years, not that it stopped me from having fun before I was legal.”

“Look, Arianna, you’re a beautiful girl, but I don’t think you’re ready to have a baby just yet.”

“You’re right about that, Ben, but who cares? It’s not like I’m going to go wait a few months in Egypt for a bunch of guys to show up and knock me up.”

“It was Morocco, and we showed up a couple of weeks ago. You didn’t think we’d all hang out in the desert for the rest of our lives, did you?”

“No shit? You’re one of those guys?”

“Um, no shit, I’m one of them.”

“Wow, that’s cool! What are you doing here?”

“I’m looking for the manager, your mother, because I have a few questions about this complex.”

“She’s out and she won’t be back for awhile. There are two apartments moving out today and she needs to do the inspections.”

“I can come back later. Do you know when she’ll be back?”

“You don’t have to go, Ben. I need to take a shower and get ready for my afternoon college classes. Do you want to take a shower with me and help me wash the places where I’m really, really dirty?”

“Uh… I thought you didn’t want to get pregnant, Arianna.”

“We can do things that won’t get me pregnant, Ben.” She stepped toward me and peeled her t-shirt up over her head, releasing her large breasts. She hefted them upward with her hands.

“I’m really dirty here, Ben. Can you help me wash these?”

“Uh… What about your mother?”

“She won’t be home for awhile.” She unbuttoned her shorts.

“Then what about your father?”

“I never met the guy,” she said, lowering the zipper on her shorts and wiggling them down over her hips, then letting them fall down her legs so she could step out of them, naked.

“Do you want to be my Daddy, Ben? Do you want to fuck your little girl’s tight little ass?”

If Cheryl was an erotic exhibitionist, Arianna was downright pornographic. She placed one hand on my chest and reached down to grasp my erection through my pants.

“Ooooh. I think Daddy wants to fuck his little girl’s tight little ass,” she said, squeezing my cock. “I’ve been a naughty girl, Daddy, and you need to teach me a lesson with your big, hard cock. Teach my naughty little ass a lesson with your big cock.”

Intellectually I knew that I had no business even thinking about sex with this girl, even though she was eighteen. I knew that I should refuse her and walk out the door. But my intellect was pushed aside by an incredibly strong feeling of absolute need to couple with her. I took her hand and let her lead me toward the bathroom. Somewhere in the background noise my intellect was trying to tell me that I shouldn’t do it, that it had to be some kind of reaction to an aroused female that Harrison either hadn’t told us about or hadn’t known about. It was way down in the background noise, though.

Arianna did all the work of undressing me as I stood in her bathroom, almost in a daze. She turned on the shower, then led me into the water streams. She stretched up onto her toes and gave me a deep kiss with her plump lips.

“Fuck me, Ben,” she said, turning her back and bracing her hands against the wall. She arched her back and presented her wet backside to me. I lined myself up, grabbed her hips, and plunged my cock into her tight vagina and began thrusting rhythmicly.

“NO! Not in… Oh FUCK that’s good! Oh yeah, fuck me, Ben. Fuck me hard. Fuck your baby into my cunt.” She pushed back, urging me deeper into her. As I pumped into her over and over, my brain began to clear. No… No baby… Can’t come in there. I pulled out and Arianna’s rear pushed further back, trying to get my cock back inside her. I slapped her ass to stop her, then soaped up my cock and pressed it against her rosebud. She pushed back and my cock head popped into her ass.

“Mmmmmm,” she moaned. “That’s it, fuck my ass.” I worked my cock back and forth a few times to get it all the way into her, then obliged her request. I set up a steady rhythm, thrusting my cock into her tight ass over and over. The daze had mostly lifted, but not the compulsion. I knew what I was doing and I also knew that I wasn’t going to stop doing it. I picked up the pace, thrusting into her harder and faster.

“Oh yeah, Daddy, that’s how to fuck my naughty ass,” Arianna husked. I drove my cock into her tight backside over and over as she moaned her approval. Soon her movements back against me became erratic.

“Oh shit, Ben! I’m going to come! Fuck my ass Ben! FUCK MY ASS BEN! FUCK MY AAAAAAAAAH!” She screamed out her orgasm as her sphincter clamped down on my cock over and over. I came into her bowels, then staggered backward, almost falling as my cock pulled free. My knees were shaking and I had to brace against the wall to keep from collapsing. Arianna was still holding onto the other wall, her sexy backside pushed out toward me.

“God help me, Ben, I want your baby. I wanted your baby so bad when you were inside me. Please fuck me again, Ben. Give me a baby. Please, Ben!”

I didn’t know why, but I was able to resist.

“No Arianna. You need to get ready for your classes. A baby is a big responsibility and you need to stay in college.” Fortunately for me, she agreed and obeyed. I washed myself off quickly and got out, leaving her in the shower alone. I toweled off as fast as I could, then pulled on my underwear and gathered up my clothes. I wanted to get out of the bathroom as quickly as I could, in case the overwhelming compulsion to impregnate her came back. I slipped out into the hallway and closed the bathroom door behind me.

I carried my clothes back toward the office area. I could get dressed there and be near the door when Arianna came out of the bathroom. If I felt the need to impregnate her coming on again, I could leave quickly that way. The compulsion to have sex with her had come out of nowhere and it had been overwhelmingly strong.

A voice came from behind me: “Based on what my daughter was just screaming, you must be Ben.”