The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betsy’s Return

Betsy’s latest trip to the U.S. is fraught with surprises. In the small world of erotic writers, there can be only one #1. The question is who controls who.

MC, FD, FF, MF, MA, BD, BE, LA

Betsy stood in line waiting to board the British Airways flight to the US. She received the invitation last month to come and present at an exclusive conference of well known erotic writers, some of who went mainstream and a few who had upcoming screenplays under review. She was honored, but wary as she remembered how her last visit had gone. She had gone to visit Heather for help with a serious writer’s block and ended up immersed and experiencing a submissive lifestyle for months. True, the experience was a good teacher and she did up winning the prestigious Clitorides Award for her first novel, “Experience Is The Best Teacher,” but Betsy really did not want to have any repeat of the experience. Every time she removed her teeth, she had flashbacks to the last time she was in the US and the cocks she willingly sucked. Even all these months later, she remembered kbeing displayed with nine men sporting erect cocks standing over her and feeling one after another splash their warm cum on her body and then those nine being replaced by another nine until she was coated in a virtual cum bath.

As the first class section was called for boarding, Betsy rose and presenting her ticket, boarded the plane. Settling into seat 3C on the aisle, Betsy was settling in when a soft feminine voice said “before you get too settled, I am in 3D.” Looking up, Betsy saw the smiling face of a stylishly dressed middle aged woman looking down at her.

“Samantha Doss,” the woman said holding out her hand which Betsy shook introducing herself.

“I go by Sam,” the woman said adding, “I guess we will be seat mates for the long flight.”

Betsy was lost in her thoughts about her presentation as the flight took off and was startled when the stewardess asked her for her drink order.

“I apologize,” Betsy said, “deep in thought, but I will take a nice Merlot if you have it.” The stewardess nodded as Sam said, “make that two.”

Back in the US, four men and four women looked across the table at Heather. Guy Serene, the spokesman for the group, sipped a drink seemingly lost in thought, looked up and then spoke. “So you are sure you can deliver her to us with no problem.”

Heather nodded, “my plan is already in motion. We booked the ticket for her and have our person as her seat mate on the flight into the US. She will be slipped the drug at some point in the flight and will become extremely compliant and obedient. Samantha will get her here. She has never failed me.”

“She better not this time, or you will take her place.” At those words, everyone at the table except Heather laughed.

“I still wish there was a better way, Betsy is my friend and she trusts me.” Heather looked around the table as she spoke.

“We are counting on that trust to bring her here.” The woman next to Serene smirked. “We have been paid handsomely to make sure she does not participate, publish or win any future erotica competitions.” Pausing, she continued, “she and others like her, including you have damaged society, the family unit and young people alike. It is time lessons are taught and morality is put back into society.

“Who would care, why would anyone go to these lengths to stop her writing?” Heather, always the lawyer, searched for answers.

“That is none of your concern”, Guy snapped. “Do your job or I swear you will disappear deep into the overseas D/s scene you seem to admire and never be heard from again.” He looked at Heather, “we will have a moral society based on family values and she will become a prophet for our cause, or she will disappear forever just like you can.”

Heather flashed red in anger “don’t threaten me.”

“It is not a threat my dear,” Guy chuckled in amusement, “It is a promise.”

“We already have multiple buyers for an erotica writing lawyer with red hair who would love to work on your conversion,” a voice from the far end of the table remarked. Everyone watched Heather immediately calm down.

Heather, realizing she was dealing with some moralistic cult, decided to do nothing until she new how deep the conspiracy ran. Instead, she put her head down in defeat while whispering, “sorry Betsy, it is either you or me in this one.”

Meanwhile, at 40,000 feet, Betsy was relaxing with her second glass of wine and pleasant conversation with Sam. When asked during the course of conversation about why she was coming to the States, Betsy simply said, “attending a literary conference.”

Sam waited patiently for the appropriate moment to begin her attempt to exercise control over Betsy and her patience payed off when Betsy asked to be excused to use the lavatory. As Betsy walked up the short aisle, Sam smiled, opened her purse and took out a small vile of colorless liquid. Putting half the vile in Betsy’s wine, she smiled as the liquid quickly disappeared. Odorless and tasteless, Sam knew all she had to do now was wait for chemistry to perform its magic.

When Betsy came back, there was more small talk as Sam kept her target distracted. She suppressed a smile as Betsy finished her wine and asked the flight attendant for another. Glancing to her watch, Sam did some quick calculations and determined that the effects would kick in within the next ten minutes. Her calculations were off by about 30 seconds.

Betsy hardly felt the change come over her. Suddenly, she felt lethargic and momentarily had a hard time focusing her eyes. When she felt her body sink into the seat cushion she became alarmed. When she saw Sam reach over and take the wine glass from her hand and smile at her whispering, “now we don’t want to spill that wine do we,” she became panicked. However, her outward expression never changed. She tried to say something, but could not. She tried to signal an attendant, but could not raise her hand.

Sam leaned over and said, “you know your system cannot fight it. The drug is far too powerful. It is time to sleep like a good girl.” The term good girl struck fear in Betsy and her mind screamed, ‘not again’ as she slipped into a comforting darkness.

Sam, connected to the inflight WiFi, sent a quick text message. “She is under my control and presented no problem. Have the car at the airport as we discussed.” Heather received the message and called Serene. “The acquisition is under control” was all she said hanging up aware she betrayed her friend and fellow writer.

Meanwhile in the plane, Sam picked up Betsy’s purse like it was her own and quickly found what she was looking for inside. A bottle of “Obey” perfume given to her by Heather on her last trip to the states rested in a side compartment. Sam knew it was now her favorite as it reminder the author of Heather. She removed the bottle replacing it with another just like it except for one key chemical additive. The new “Obey” would really cause and reinforce that emotion.

As the plane approached the coast and the cabin was prepared for landing, Sam woke Betsy and suggested she go the the lavatory and freshen up to include spritzing herself with some perfume. “You want to look good for whoever is meeting you.” In a fog, Betsy found herself agreeing and following Sam’s directions. Within minutes, she repaired her makeup, combed her hair and applied the new perfume that immediately reinforced Betsy’s feeling of obedience.

“When we land,” Sam said, “you will follow me. There is no need to retrieve your luggage as you will not be needing any.” Betsy found her head nodding. She wanted to scream, to slap this woman, but just sat and smiled unable to mount any resistance.

Leaving the plane, Betsy followed behind Samantha Doss through the airport keeping her eyes focused on the swaying of the woman’s hips as she walked in front of her. Doss’ hips swayed back and forth in a sensual movement that Betsy suddenly found very relaxing. Anyone observing closely would see Betsy’s eyes moving slowly back and forth as Sam’s hips moved side to side. Betsy found she could not pull her eyes away, could not look left nor right, and could not ask anyone for help. The two women walked past baggage claim and out into the warm evening and directly into a waiting car.

“Good evening Miss Doss” the young man driving the black town car said as they pulled away from the curb and into traffic. “I trust your trip was productive.”

In the interior of the back seat, Sam leaned over and whispered in Betsy’s ears, “we will do this old school now and there is plenty of time to embed some new triggers in that devious mind of your.”

With that, Doss put her fingernails directly in the path of the vehicle’s LED dome light. They were painted high glass red and reflected up into Betsy’s eyes. Sam could see the eyes follow the sheen and smiled. “That’s it Betsy, just follow the reflections coming off of my fingers as you listen to my voice.” Skilled at hypnotism, Betsy was putty in Sam’s hands and both the hypnotist and victim knew it. Betsy tried to keep from following the fingernails, but found it impossible. She knew that she was going under and when her eyes fluttered and Sam whispered “sleep,” Betsy obeyed.

Thirty minutes later the town car pulled up to a large complex and estate outside of the city. Security opened the door and Doss and then Betsy exited the vehicle. Both were greeted by staff and immediately escorted into a board room where Guy Serene and a mixed group of men and women were waiting. Betsy saw Heather sitting quietly in a corner with a blank expression on her face. Sam walked over and sat next to her and was immediately served refreshments after a long flight. Betsy sat at the conference table.

“Well we finally meet Ms. Leohtar, but no need to be formal, I will just call you Betsy.” Guy continued, “I know that your mind is a little fuzzy right now, but we needed to insure some degree of control. Heather told us of your abilities and we can afford none of that here.”

“Now, I guess you are wondering why you are here. It is simple, you and others like you have perverted literature and untold minds with your erotica. It must stop. You will be converted to our cause, atone for your sins, be cleansed and become the spokesperson for the White Orchid Society or WOS. The society seeks to purify the arts and rid it of corrupting influences. You may call us a society, a religion, or a cult, but we have many influential members, operate in the shadows and are about to demonstrate our powers as you shall see.

Betsy could hear what was being said and was slowly regaining her senses. She could not resist mumbling, “and what if I don’t want to play along?”

“Great question,” Guy said, “actually, we kind of hope you won’t go along with our plan so we can test our conversion techniques.” He then pointed to Heather. “Have you noticed your friend who offered you up in an attempt to avoid a similar fate? Do you see how unusually quiet she is sitting here? Actually, we cannot afford any loose ends, so Heather is being converted against her will.”

He added, “and soon Samantha will join her.”

Hearing those words had Samantha look up at the table while attempting to stand. She found that she could not move and was unable to speak. A look of confusion swept over her face. “Don’t worry Sam, you’ll take well to the training.” Serene laughed as he motioned to the door as a gurney was brought in and Sam was wheeled away.

“Now back to you Betsy, are you ready to become our spokesperson?” Serene waited for an answer.

“Screw you,” Betsy mumbled much to Guy’s delight and laughter broke out around the table.

“Perfect answer and the one we expected,” Serene said. “Let the games begin.” Immediately two attendants grabbed Betsy under the armpits and pulled her out of the room. “I cannot wait for your first endorsement of our cause,” yelled one of the women at the table.

All eyes now turned to Heather. “Well dear, now that your friend is here, you are expendable, but still useful.” Heather’s eyes grew wide. “We have decided to use you as a test subject for conversion to the White Orchid Society and have you wearing the white robes of purity and morality,” Guy said. “When our psychiatrists, physicians, surgeons, and staff finish with you, there will be an entirely new Heather sitting here, one far removed from the impulsive, bold, challenging and creative lawyer and writer we have here.” He added, “you may not like the changes, but we will.”

With a nod, Heather was removed from the room and taken into an adjacent building.

“Everyone knows their jobs and let’s not waste any time. I want Betsy making commercials and endorsements for us within the month.”

At the same time, Samantha was completely under the influence of the drugs when she was wheeled down the brightly lit hallway. All she could see were the lights overhead flashing by. She was taken into a room where she could feel the clothes being cut from her body, but the drugs had her calm and relaxed as if this were normal behavior. The cool air over her skin let her know she was naked and she could feel her nipples harden. She felt the sting of a needle as an IV was started and then ear buds placed over her ears began a melodic drone repeating the same phrases over and over. One attendant placed a visor over her head and whispered, “you will be reborn soon.”

“Tell Dr. Newsome the patient will be ready for him in the morning.” Those were the last sounds Samantha heard as bright images flooded her mind.

Down the hall, Heather had also been stripped naked, and like Samantha, had an IV plugged into her arm. A tall female attendant opened the drip line and smiling down at her simply said, “soon, all of your worries and those evil thoughts behind your writings will disappear and you will be a Sister to us all.”

Heather tried to fight her bindings but they would not budge.

“Now, now,” the woman said. “There is no use fighting, just accept the changes coming and be reborn to a new you.”

Heather could feel the cool drip entering her veins and it was not long before she felt relaxed and in a mind fog. Ear buds were placed in her ears and she took received a visor over her eyes. As music started playing laced with subliminal messages, images flashed across her eyes. Everyone in the Images was dressed in white robes, looked beautiful and was smiling. If she could have heard the subliminal message of the day, she would have recoiled in horror. “A woman’s place is to obey and her duty is to please all men.” Over and over her mind was assaulted with this message, a mind open to suggestion via the drugs dripping into her arm.

In the main treatment suite on the second floor, Betsy had been left alone. Although her mind was filled with rage, she found it impossible to act on any impulse quickly surmising her traveling companion had planted some type of trigger in her mind. She was fully aware of her surroundings, comprehended what was going on, but totally compliant. When the attendant walked in and simply said, “please remove all of your clothes and put them into this bag and then put on this dressing gown, Betsy immediately started stripping and was soon in a gown and sitting in the hospital bed.

A nurse came in and had Betsy recline with her eyes facing the ceiling. “This will sting a little bit,” she said as she put two drops of numbing solution in each eye. Waiting a few minutes, she positioned an Ophthalmic Speculum on Betsy’s head to retract and keep her eyelids open. Betsy now had to see what was in front of her and could not close out the world around her. Verifying the positioning, the nurse said “relax girl.” And walked away. Almost immediately, images were projected directly onto Betsy’s retina and therefore into the brain. Betsy was aware of the technique and its effectiveness especially on someone who could not close their eyes.

Back in the WOS conference room, Guy Serene got updates on the three patients. Looking around, he said “this has been a good first day and the start of the reinstitution of morality and order in society. By the time we finish, Betsy will want to write the next version of Little Women instead of the erotica that flows from her mind now.”

“It will truly be a transformative experience for her and when she becomes our spokesperson freely discussing the error of her ways it will be powerful.” Serene’ former girlfriend looked up at him with a docile expression as she made the proclamation.

“Yes it will Claire, yes it will.” He added, “I am sure you cannot wait to have another sister you can clothe in a white robe symbolizing purity and morality.”

Claire nodded and smiled.

“Now,” Serene continued, “what do we do with Samantha?” He looked around the room for suggestions.

A tall gentleman sitting at the far end of the table spoke, “I suggest we defer final decision on her, and in the meantime allow Dr. Newsome and his team to experiment with her in any way they desire.”

Serene nodded, but added, “we must insure no matter what we do that she retains no memory of her actions or her acquisition of Ms. Leohtar.”

“And what of Heather,” a woman sitting in the back corner asked. “In many ways, she is just as bad and corrupted as Betsy.”

Serene nodded before answering. “I have been giving that some thought, and we can clearly not just let her go. She cannot be trusted and would be dangerous on the outside. I believe we should convert her to the cause too, but in an experimental way that Dr. Newsome has been playing with.”

“What do you mean,” another member of the board asked.

“What I mean is a true physical, psychological, and spiritual transformation that sets the standard for our dealings with difficult women in the future.”

Heads around the table nodded up and down.

“When we finish with her, it will be a new Heather complete with memories and programmed any way we want her.” As Serene spoke, no one at the table said anything.

The following morning, work on Samantha began to accelerate now that decisions had been made. Dr. Randy Newsome and his team took over. Samantha was still under light sedation and restrained in a bed, but her head was clear enough to understand everything Newsome said.

“Well Samantha, we will be spending a lot of time together over the next few months and in the end, we will have a new you.” Newsome continued, “I am not sure who exactly the new you will be at this point, but I promise you, she will be different.”

Samantha shook her head ‘no’ and tried to say something, but no one paid any attention. Her eyes went wide when Newsome ordered mental conditioning to accelerate, while plans for Sam’s physical transformation were finished. He looked down at Samantha and whispered, “we have done some ground breaking research on intelligence and personality controlled by the frontal lobes of the brain. Now we will put theory into practice with you.”

With that he turned and nodded to his staff. With the precision of a well tuned team, Sam had new buds in her ears, a visor back on her face and new drugs in the IV. Images and sounds immediately flooded her world as the drugs destroyed any mental defenses she may have had.

“Make sure she only gets liquids from now on. I want some of the weight off of her and her bowels cleaned. I’d like an evaluation by the weekend on how mental programming is going before we start physical transformations next week.”

As he walked away, Newsome turned and said, “remember, she too is dangerous, our initial priority is to defang the adversary and make her timid and afraid.” Everyone nodded.

As the drugs again flowed into Sam’s arms, a soft whisper from the buds in her ears penetrated her brain, “don’t fight it, just relax and enjoy the images and colors. Be a good girl. Be a very good girl.” Try as she might, Sam could not resist what was happening to her as her mind began to adsorb the daily lesson like a sponge.

On Friday, Sam was released from the programming and all sedatives. She met with Dr. Joanne Dean for a psychological evaluation. As she sat in a chair staring at the doctor, Sam was aware of the two attendants behind her. Each had a syringe filled with a powerful hypnotic ready to subdue Sam if she caused any problem. There would be none.

Dr. Dean started off the evaluation slowly showing a series of two pictures to Sam. All she had to do was identify which one appealed to her. It was a simple evaluation.

“Now which of these appeal to you: the woman dressed as a laborer, or the woman dressed in the lacy dress,” Dean asked.

“The dress of course,” Sam said.

“Now look at these two: a happy couple being a man and woman, or a happy couple being two women?” Dean again waited for a reply.

“Of course a couple and man and woman would be happier,” Sam answered.

And so the interview went for over an hour. At no time did Sam become agitated or aggressive. When it was over, Sam had only one request.

When Dr. Dean looked up smiling, Sam simply said, “moving forward, can I be called Samantha, I hate Sam as it is so masculine sounding.”

As Samantha left, Dr. Dean smiled. There was no doubt the programming had taken hold. She called Dr. Newsome.

“Randy, just letting you know Samantha is ready for your team next week. We will continue programming while she sleeps, but changes are already evident. Samantha now associates with a softer feminine side and traditional male-female relationships. She is much more silk and lace then leather and latex.”

Dr. Dean continued. “In keeping with the Society’s goals, she is much more reserved and almost subservient to males in her new beliefs. By the time we finish with her, she will do almost anything to please a man.”

Dr. Dean was then told about the frontal lobe procedure to take place the following week. She nodded as she listened and ended saying, “everything we are doing compliments your procedure and the new personality being created for Samantha.”

The following week, Samantha was prepared for surgery. Dr. Newsome’s team conducted a three hour surgery where radio frequency waves were used to burn part of the frontal lobe while another team used small implants to stimulate other areas of the lobe. When they were done, Samantha was wheeled out of the room and into recovery. “It will be interesting to see how she has changed when she recovers.” Newsome then called Serene and updated him on the progress.

“So if this worked, we can use it on Heather if desired.” Serene asked.

“Exactly,” Dr. Newsome responded, “consider this a test run. All you would have to do is determine what personality should be projected into Heather.”

After 72 hrs, Dr. Newsome was ready to to assess his patient and he brought Dr. Dean with him. Samantha was sitting quietly in a reclining chair near the window observing the outside as the doctors walked into her room. She said nothing and sat there quietly.

“Samantha,” how are you feeling?” Dr. Dean asked in a pleasant tone.

“I am much better,” Samantha answered, “but I still cannot remember much of the accident.”

Dean and Newsome smiled as it was evident the programming and memories had taken hold.

“Well sometimes trauma does that, but memories improve over time.” Dr. Dean shuffled some papers as she spoke. She then handed Samantha a clipboard with papers to fill out and a series of images that she had to choose between.

“Please ring the nurse when you have finished,” Dean said and the two doctors left the room.

Samantha struggled with the paperwork, but not the image selections. When she finished, she was exhausted. The nurse looked at the paperwork, smiled, and returned her to bed with another sedative.

Within the hour the medical team reviewed the file. “It is clear her intellect has been reduced given her answers and sentence structure,” Dr. Dean said. “Her memory gaps will be filled in with additional programming.”

Looking and the paired image choices she chuckled. “Her entire personality has now changed due to the radio frequency burns and rod placements.” Flipping through the choices, she added “Samantha is ultra feminine now and very submissive. She likes beautiful things and is obsessed with her body image.”

“So beauty over brains,” one of the team said.

“Exactly,” the professional Sam is buried and gone, Dean said, adding, “and she has given us a roadmap for her new ideal body by her selections. Dr. Newsome, you have her own roadmap now to work with of body enhancement surgery.

Newsome nodded. “We start next week.”

The following three weeks were devoted to continued programming, hypnosis and physical alterations. Samantha was in a constant state of sedation during those three weeks and an additional four weeks of recovery. All in all over three months passed from the initial delivery of Betsy to the unveiling of Samantha.

At the White Orchid Society, the leadership again met in the conference room under the direction of Guy Serene. “Today,” he said, “you get to meet the initial test subject of our transformation process.” With that he simply said “Miss Greene,” and a side door opened and Samantha Greene walked into the room. There was a audible gasp from those in attendance.

In walked a younger looking and striking woman nothing like the Sam they remembered. When Guy asked her questions and had her respond, even her voice sounded sweet and sincere. When Guy asked her “what do you think about men,” she thought for a second before answering.

“Why I just love them all; afterall, they make you feel so good.” When she said that everyone around the table laughed, which surprised Samantha. She argued, “well they do.” Samantha then left the room.

“As you can see,” Guy said, “she’s a new woman and an example of the work our Society can do.” Looking around he added, “now the work on the other two begins.”

A man at the far end of the table said, “what do we do with her, and by her I mean Samantha now?”

“Well, given her programming and our ability to alter her programming at any time, we are thinking of auctioning her off within the society to those who need a wife. Let’s face it, she would be the perfect trophy wife: beautiful, sexy, but not the smartest woman walking around. Our society is all about restoring traditional values and morality to society, but we have nothing against what happens in the privacy of a home or relationship.

On another floor, an attendant walked into Heather’s room and said, “on Monday, you are next. You will take your next step on your journey to total transformation.” Heather, sitting in a recliner next to the window did not move. The programming of the last three months was effective as it was deep. Her mind was opened to whatever the Society wanted and they occasionally tormented her by allowing moments of lucidity.

Dr. Dean walked in followed by Samantha. Heather looked over. As she did, a nurse approached and with a practiced move, slipped a drug into Heather’s IV line. Dean gave it a few minutes to work and then whispered a trigger word that made Heather remember. She immediately looked around confused and concerned and when she saw Samantha, somewhat scared.

“What have you done to her,” Heather asked. She wanted to shout but discovered she couldn’t.

“Well, we have improved her to the Society’s standards of course,” Dean answered. “She will soon be auctioned off to the highest bidder as a trophy wife.”

“Trophy wife,” Heather laughed, “are you kidding me, Sam would rather die than have sex with a man. She 100% lesbian and proud of it.”

As Heather spoke, Samantha looked concerned. She approached the sitting patient and simply said, “you must have me confused with someone else. I love men and the idea of being with another woman is repulsive.” Heather looked stunned and became even more so when Samantha concluded with “never call me Sam; it’s Samantha. Sam is so masculine that it’s offensive.”

Heather leaned back in her chair trying to take in what had happened. “As you can see, she has been transformed mentally and physically.” Look how young and beautiful she looks and how happy. Looking to Heather, Dr. Dean said, “did you show Heather your pin yet?”

Samantha looked shocked whispering, “I almost forgot.” She walked over to Heather and bending down showed her a pin on her dress of a White Orchid. “I am a sister in the Society now.” Standing up she added, “and I hear you will be joining us soon.”

As Samantha walked away, Heather tried to stand up, but collapsed back in the chair. “Frustrated, she said again, “what have you done to her?”

“We told you,” Dr. Dean said, “but no matter, you will soon get to experience the bliss she feels yourself as you are next.”

“You wouldn’t dare, I am a well known lawyer and author, I’d be missed.” Heather looked around the room as she made the statement.

“I wouldn’t be so sure,no one has missed you in months.” Dean let her words sink in.

“Months,” Heather was shocked as she repeated the time, “months, I have been here months?”

“Well to be exact, yes,” an attendant laughed.

“And just think what fun we have had inside that little mind of yours for the last months,” Dean added. “You will soon get to see all we have done.” Heather again tried to get up only to fall back exhausted.

“We are not dumb enough not to use sedation when we temporarily free your mind,” Dr. Dean whispered. She continued, “now let’s discuss what will happen to you.”

Dean sat across from Heather enjoying the look of concern of the lawyer turned erotica writer’s face. “Samantha was a trial and we will take what we learned from her transformation and apply it to you. In turn, what we learn from you will be applied to Betsy in the end.” She continued, “we have spent a lot of time thinking about both you and Betsy and what will happen and how our revenge and your punishment will go.”

Heather whispered, “I think you all are somewhat insane. You cannot experiment on people like this.”

“Why not,” Dr. Dean said, “afterall, both of you do a fair amount of experimentation in your stories.”

“They are fiction,” Heather said, “not real.”

Dean countered, “they are a symbol of what undermines society and morality. The White Orchid Society was created to combat such ills.” Continuing, the doctor simply said, “soon, you will be a happy, converted member of the society outspoken about others who write erotica.”

Heather shook her head much to Dean’s amusement.

“Oh please, you have already witnessed what we did to Samantha. Did you see her? She was a devote lesbian and now look at her. You will follow a similar path, but as punishment, in a back corner of your mind, you will know what is going on, how you are changing and how helpless you are to stop anything.”

Dean let her words sink in with an almost perverse pleasure. She could see they registered within Heather.

The doctor continued. “We are already deep inside your mind, my Dear. For over 90 days we have conditioned you and implanted numerous triggers.” To prove her point, Dr. Dean looked at Heather and simply said “thinking of cocks turns me on.”

Immediately, a look of confusion came over Heather’s face. Dean smiled knowing in her captive’s mind, images of cocks in various states of hardness were flooding her thoughts. As she watched, Heather leaned her head back, became flushed, shut her eyes and moaned slightly. Heather’s fingers began stroking her right nipple, while her thighs fell apart allowing her left hand to touch a now wet and glistening pussy. Heather knew what she was doing in front of Dean and the attendants and wanted to stop, but she could not. It was true what the doctor said, she would remember and recall but be helpless to stop. As her legs fell further apart, Heather could feel her body react. “No,” she thought, but it felt so good. It felt so very good.

“Stop,” Dean said.

Heather immediately stopped, looked down at what she had been doing and blushed deeply. “You see, we can control you in any way we desire.” Continuing, Dean looked to the assembled attendants and said, we will begin her physical transformation tomorrow. Please make sure she is ready for Dr. Newsome at 7am.”

The following day, surgery started as well as serum shots that reversed aging. Heather would not only feel younger but look younger. Newsome wrote out the script for 10ml of the drug. The night nurse filling the order misread 10ml as 100ml and added it to the IV line. Heather did not know any of the took place as she was now again heavily sedated.

The following morning, Newsome caught the error. He called Serene, who was not happy. “What will 10x the dose do?”

“We are not sure,” Newsome answered, her age will surely regress, as will her stature, but how far we will not know for a few days.”

For the next 72 hours, Heather was monitored closely. When the transformations stopped, Newsome notified Dr. Dean. “We need your help,” he said, come to the patient’s room and I will meet you there.”

Dr. Dean walked in and looking at the bed was shocked. Instead of Heather, a young woman no more than 19-20 was sleeping with an IV line in her arm. “What have you done?” Dean asked.

“Medical mistake,” Newsome said, “luckily this wasn’t the primary target or Serene and the Society would have my head.”

“I won’t asked how this happened,” Dean said, “but the idea to make her younger to broaden her appeal for the Society has gotten out of hand. My god, she looks 20 at the oldest.”

“Well, you will need to adjust her programming. I am sure Heather’s real personality locked in her mind will be screaming over this one.” Dean looked at Newsome as he spoke the words knowing this would be even better punishment for Heather.

“Well,” Dean said, “If transformations are done, let’s see if we can create a healthy, beautiful WOS young woman that any man would want on his arm.”

“One last thing that you need to know,” Newsome added, “the new, younger Heather is again a Virgin.”

Dean raised her eyebrows, “perfect,” she added, “that will put an interesting spin on her transformation.”

The following week, the team made the determination that it was time to wake Heather. Slowly, she was weaned off of the IV until her eyes fluttered open.

“Heather, can you hear us?” Doctor Dean stared at Heather’s face as she asked the question.

“Where am I,” the young woman asked, “how did I get here?”

“I am afraid you were in an accident, Heather, but all is well now.” It was Dr. Newsome who spoke. “Let me help you sit up and you can see for yourself.”

With that, he took Heather’s arm and assisted her into a sitting position as a mirror was rolled around the bed. For the first time, Heather saw herself as a younger woman. “I don’t remember being like this,” Heather said, but stopped as she traced her hands over her body. “I have flashes of someone else.”

“Those are common,” Dr. Dean noted, “and they will fade over time.”

Inside Heather’s head, her mind was screaming “what have you done to me,” as she heard her own younger voice agreeing with the doctor.

Dean and Newsome met with Serene and the WOS board later in the morning. Images of a naked Heather were shown on the screen to demonstrate the changes, while Dean discussed the mental conditioning and then reconditioning to adjust for the younger body.

“So basically, we have a young, beautiful, and shall I say sexy virgin who has been programmed to do our bidding and accepts what the WOS stands for in this world. She will provide a life of service to a deserving member or couple as we shall offer her up to selected members just as we are doing with Samantha.

“Remember,” Dean looked around the room. “In the back of her mind, Heather remembers her old self and everything we have done to her, but can no longer express herself or articulate that to anyone. It is the ideal punishment for a woman, who in the past, was the antithesis of everything we stand for in WOS.”

At the far end of the building, Heather, now dressed in a light, youthful Spring dress, walked into lunch where she was introduced to Samantha. Neither recognized one another and they were soon engaged in conversation over a meal.

Down in the medical area, a door opened on Betsy’s room and attendants walked in. With great pleasure, the older female looked down on Betsy and said, “well after all of these months, it is finally your turn.” She added, “a sinner will get punished and atone for her past sins.” Betsy pulled back in fear as the team drew closer.

“Look how she cowers away from us,” the women laughed. “All the fight is out of this one.”

Dr. Dean, who walked in heard the comment and said, “her preliminary programming makes her easier to handle. We have played with her mind for well over a month and she is no longer a threat.”

With that, Dean had the attendants release Betsy from her bindings. “There is no need for these anymore is there Betsy.”

Betsy obediently shook her head “no.”

“Now Betsy,” Dean looked over at her, “you will be our greatest project and our spokesperson for the WOS, but first, we must make some mental and physical changes. Afterall, it has been determined you will be on Guy Serene’s arm and he has some special requests.

“Tell Dr. Newsome that Betsy is on her way to his treatment area and that his team may begin immediately.”

To Be Continued