The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betsy’s Return Part 2

Betsy’s latest trip to the U.S. is fraught with surprises. In the small world of erotic writers, there can be only one #1. The question is who controls who.

MC, FD, FF, MF, MA, BD, BE, LA

“Now Betsy,” Dean looked over at her, “you will be our greatest project and our spokesperson for the WOS, but first, we must make some mental and physical changes. Afterall, it has been determined you will be on Guy Serene’s arm and he has some special requests.

“Tell Dr. Newsome that Betsy is on her way to his treatment area and that his team may begin immediately.”

“Now Betsy,” Dr. Dean said, “please go with these attendants and don’t cause any trouble.”

Betsy stood totally naked and seemed unconcerned about her nudity. As the attendants approached her, she whispered, “please don’t hurt me,” much to the amusement of everyone in the room. Dr. Dean laughed, “she often wrote about peoples’ minds being changed or adjusted, the use of drugs and control, now look at her. She is a walking story of control and we are about to write the next chapters.”

Betsy walked down the hall between the two attendants. “She looks good now, but will look even better in a few weeks.” As Dean made that statement, others just nodded their heads.

Betsy walked into a small amphitheater where a handful of white jacketed attendants and doctors sat. Newsome had her step up onto a platform, where her body was scanned with an image created by AI projected next to her. Betsy did not move as the team discussed her changes, which they manipulated on the AI version of Betsy. When they were done, the AI version was saved as the model for the new Betsy.

“Now,” Newsome said, “we will feed the AI parameters into the robotic surgery units and let the changes begin.” Betsy heard all of the talk, but remained calm, at least on the outside.

“Take her away and start when you are ready,” Newsome said. “She will never corrupt any minds again.”

Betsy was led down the hall and placed into a surgical suite. She got up on the table when directed and did not resist as her arms, and legs were secured by straps. Although her demeanor was calm, anyone monitoring her brainwaves saw a different story. She knew what was happening and also understood, once the robotic surgery machines were programmed and the process started, she would never look the same again. She wanted to scream, but when the hood came down over her face, not a sound was made. She heard computer keys being tapped and a voice saying “upload complete.”

Someone leaned close and said “relax and let the drugs do their work.” At the same time, she felt the cold rush of drugs entering her IV line as darkness engulfed her brain. Time seemed to slow down and then she drifted away. Around the table, Newsome said, “ok, let’s begin,” as power flowed to the machines.

“Get the chip implanted first so the programming can be uploaded.” Newsome watched as the hood moved slightly on Betsy’s head and tiny lasers made precise cuts. Within 30 minutes, an implant was secured inside Betsy’s head directly accessing her brain, her personality and actions. Satisfied, Newsome said, “with the interface and the app, we can now control her anyway we want.”

And so it went over the course of weeks. The machines did their work on Betsy’s body, while Dr. Dean continued to refine the programming flowing into Betsy’s mind. Guy Serene received periodic updates knowing his plan for having Betsy be the WOS spokesperson who would attest and condemn those writing erotica was near fruition. He also knew Betsy was being programmed to look up to him and find him both interesting and desirous.

After two months, the team told Serene that they were done and the new Betsy was ready for her debut. In celebration, Guy planned a cocktail reception at his estate on Saturday.

On Friday of that week, Betsy was brought out of her sedation and the mind fog slowly lifted. It was time for Betsy to meet her new self.

Dr. Newsome observed through one way mirrors as Betsy began to gain some focus and look at her nurses. “Where am I,” Betsy mumbled as her mind continued to focus. The nurses explained that Betsy had come in for some plastic surgery, had complications and had been under their care for weeks. Programmed to accept any explanation, Betsy nodded and said, “I don’t remember anything.

“That is not uncommon, but you are ok now.” The head nurse asked, “do you remember Dr. Newsome?” Betsy shook her head no.

“Dr. Newsome and Dr. Dean were instrumental in your care and recovery. Now would you like to see the results of the procedures given all of the trouble you have gone through?” The head nurse smiled as Betsy said “yes.”

Betsy was helped out of bed and slowly walked to a wall length mirror. What was reflected back to her was an entirely new Betsy, but she was programmed not to remember the old Betsy look and to appreciate the new Betsy. When she was centered on the mirror, the nurse untied the hospital gown and let it fall to the floor. Betsy stood totally naked looking at herself.

“Oh My God, I am beautiful,” Betsy exclaimed as her hands traced the outline of her body.

“Yes you are,” the attendant smiled. “You now have the body of a 30 year old. They erased at least 10 years from you during the procedures you asked for during your last visit.” The attendant continued to speak, but Betsy heard little else as she was captivated by the image staring back at her. In the back of her mind, the old Betsy screamed “noooo, what have they done to you,” but none of those thoughts were ever articulated.

“It will take some time for you to adjust to the new you, but in a few days, you will be perfect.” The attendant then led her down the hall to a private room, much like a luxurious hotel suite. “While you fully adjust, you will stay here.” She added, “Mr. Guy Serene, the head of the White Orchid Society is throwing a cocktail party in your honor on Saturday. He looks forward to your speech at their annual meeting next week on the evils of the erotica movement.”

Betsy looked confused for a moment as her brain tried to capture the meaning of the words. Then a smile broke out on her face. “I look forward to both meeting him this weekend and my speech next week.” She added, “I was trapped in the web of erotica and its publishers and managed to break free. It is undermining the morals within society and must be stopped and may I say banned.”

The attendant smiled and made a mental note to report Betsy’s statement to Dr. Dean.

“By the way,” the attendant added as she watched Betsy walk around the room, “we brought your old friend Heather here as you suggested and made her see the errors of her way. You can meet her soon.”

Betsy nodded remembering Heather and their friendship. She frowned remembering how Heather had been subverted into writing erotica and was glad she had now seen the error of her ways and was saved.

The attendant left the room leaving Betsy to herself. Walking into the bathroom, Betsy found the mirror she was looking for and again closely examined her body. Her mind told her over and over that “it was perfect.” She realized her body had been waxed and was both smooth and hairless. She placed her hands over her pussy admiring the smoothness, but not touching. She ran her hands up to her breasts and her thumb accidentally grazed her nipple. A small, pleasant shock ran into her body. “I don’t remember being that sensitive” she whispered to herself.

Finding a bathrobe, she wrapped it around her body and explored the closet. It contained everything she needed. “Wow, they did some serious shopping for me,” Betsy whispered. She never wondered “why.”

An hour later, Dr. Dean entered Betsy’s room and spoke to her briefly before asking her how she was adjusting.

“I am having a hard time remembering some things before the surgery,” Betsy said.

“Well, these things take time and as you have been told, what you are experiencing is not all that unusual.” Dr. Dean then asked Betsy to sit in a comfortable chair in front of a mirror and as Betsy did, she walked behind her, bent down and whispered a small trigger phrase. Anyone watching would have seen Betsy’s shoulders droop and her eyes glaze over. Dean smiled as the beautiful woman fell quickly under her control.

An attendant walked into the room. Dean looked around. “It is time to finalize the testing of her programming,” she said as she looked at Betsy.

“Betsy, please stand and remove your robe showing Darlene how good you look.” Dean smiled widely as Betsy stood and followed her instructions with zero hesitation. Within seconds, the robe was in a pile on the floor, while Betsy stood shyly before Dean and Darlene.

“Oh please Betsy, drop your hands by your side and let me admire your beauty,” Darlene grinned as the now obedient Betsy dropped her hands to her side.

“Betsy has been programmed to be modest as her default personality, but she is also obedient to the point of being submissive. She has some deep programming tending toward exhibitionism and also voyueristic tendencies.” Dean continued to explain the complexity of the programming in Betsy’s mind.

Darlene looked to Betsy and said, “so she likes watching and being watched and possesses a menu of erotic tendencies that can be called up whenever desired.”

“Absolutely,” Dean said. “On the outside, she will be the new face of WOS, a moralistic crusader bringing back values to society, but under it all, will be a simmering sexual personality just waiting to be called forward by whoever owns her.”

With that, Darlene looked towards Betsy and said, “why don’t you kneel on the floor, look into the mirror and begin touching yourself continuing until I tell you to stop.”

Betsy dropped to her knees, stared into the mirror, and spreading her thighs wide, began to slowly touch herself.

“We are watching you Betsy, we are watching you closely,” Darlene whispered in the Brit’s ear.

Betsy could feel her nipples harden as she stroked softly. Her body responded as expected of a much younger woman and she felt herself grow wet....very wet. Those watching, to include Betsy seeing her reflection, could see her pussy glisten. Murmuring, “OMG, OMG, OMG,” Betsy’s fingers picked up the pace as her pussy became swollen and her clit exposed itself from under its hood and grew. Soon, her entire pussy was glistening.

“They did an incredible job on her clit,” Dean said. “It almost looks like a tiny penis, per Serene’s instructions.”

Betsy’s true mind, locked away deep in her head was screaming “no,” but lost out to the programming and the physical pleasure rippling through her body. It felt like she was going to explode, but it all ended with one word.

“Stop,” Dr. Dean whispered and Betsy immediately stopped stimulating herself. She was clearly frustrated, but showed no embarrassment. Darlene was impressed and said, “she will be ready for the cocktail party.”

The day of the cocktail party found Betsy working on her remarks for the follow-on meeting of donors. She did not need any help with a theme or words as her programming was perfect. She would condemn erotica as a literary form, expose writers to criticism, and help restore the moral fiber to the country. By 4pm, she started getting ready and by 6pm she opened the door to her suite and walked down the hall. Dressed in a stunning black cocktail dress and heels, she turned heads. She knew she looked sexy and not only felt that way, but confident as well.

Walking into the reception, Betsy immediately noticed Guy Serene. Of course, that was part of her programming. She immediately gave him a warm smile and as he walked over and took her hand, she felt a small jolt of electric excitement and a warmth spread through her body. Again, in the back corner of her mind, she was screaming, but her programming was to strong to overcome.

“I am so pleased to meet you Mr. Serene and I look forward to addressing your donor members this weekend.” Betsy looked almost admiringly at Guy.

Serene inwardly smiled as he realized Betsy accepted her “new persona” as real and did not even remember the transformation surgery now. There was something else he saw in her eyes......interest and attraction.

“Betsy, the pleasure is mine. Now let me introduce you to some of the guests who have come a long way to meet you.” With that, Serene put his hands on Betsy’s shoulder and guided her to a cluster of friendly faces. She never noticed the admiring glances from the men and women in the room.”

Serene soon had Betsy sipping champagne and interacting with the guests on everything from morality to writing. As she conversed, he could not help but notice her stealing glances in his direction. He chuckled wondering how aroused she was becoming under her professional demeanor.

When Serene next talked to her over an appetizer, he could see a look of passion flare and then receded in Betsy’s eyes. Taking her by the arm, he led her over to where a youthful looking woman was talking to a beautiful co-ed.

“Betsy, let me introduce you to Ms. Samantha Greene and our intern Heather.” Immediately, both women looked up and greeted Betsy. Inside, all three were screaming loudly in their minds, but anyone watching saw three beautiful women meeting and conversing like old friends.

“I was just pointing out to Heather all of the eligible men here admiring her with their looks,” Samantha laughed. At that comment, Heather blushed bright red. “That’s even better,” Samantha said, “the bright red adds an interesting color to your cheeks.”

“You both are very beautiful women,” Betsy said, “but Heather has an innocent youthfulness about her that is hard to mistake.” What Betsy did not know is both women had the same implant in their skulls as she did and the more talk turned to men admiring them, the more the pang’s of arousal grew. Heather, the youngest now and a remade virgin, was unfamiliar with what her body was feeling. It was a feeling that surprised her as it grew. The coed could feel her nipples begin to harden and her pussy lubricate. It was a new but not unwelcome feeling.

Serene walked over to some of the donors who were bachelors and casually mentioned that the highest two donors would be “gifted” Heather and Samantha along with their special programming.

“They are beautiful”, one of the men said, “but how do we know they shall we say....work?”

“When we break up tonight, meet me in my conference room for a small demonstration,” Serene then moved to the other side of the room whispering something in Dr. Dean’s ear.

As the evening ended, Dr. Dean walked up to the three women. “Please come with me, there are some people I would like you to meet.” As a group, they walked down the hall and into Serene’s conference room where a select crowd of both men and women had gathered.

Dr. Dean led the women to Serene and he whispered a trigger phrase in each one’s ear. One by one, their eyes glazed over and a smile came over their faces.

“Now,” Serene said, “what would convince you of our success with these three women?”

One younger man said, “why not get them to strip and we can see what we are bidding on.”

Serene looked to the three ladies and simply said, “please Strip for the crowd and remember how much you like eyes on you.” Immediately, Betsy, Samantha and Heather began to remove their clothes. Within minutes, each stood naked with a pile of clothes at their feet.

“They look amazing,” everyone said, “especially the younger one.”

“Her name, as you know is Heather, and she is not only the youngest, but a Virgin.” Serene continued, as you have witnessed tonight, she is perfect in a social setting and will fit in nicely as a new member of the Society. When she is with you at home, she will be whatever you desire her to be. He then discussed Samantha, her background and her attributes.

As the three women knelt there, they all felt the same thing: heightening arousal. Given Heather’s regression in mentality and age, it was a new feeling for her. It was far from unpleasant and unwelcomed, it was just confusing. One of the women in the group even commented, “Look how they glisten, this really does arouse them.”

“Now for the display,” Serene looked toward the three women. “Heather, you will kneel and touch yourself, but do not cum. Samantha, you will show your oral skills to Margaret Devane over there, and Betsy, you will suck my cock for all to see.” He looked at the crowd reminding them that these were the same women who would be in the WOS condemning erotica. “As you can see, we can manipulate their personalities. As he spoke, he gasped as Betsy pulled out his cock and began slowly sucking it to hardness.

Deep in the back of her mind, Betsy knew this was wrong. She looked over to where Heather knelt on the floor and felt sorry for her friend as the now young co-ed blushed and spreading her legs, began stroking herself. Even from where she knelt, Betsy could see Heather’s pussy glisten with desire and as she watched, her clit emerged from behind its hood growing in size due to the treatments given by Dr. Newsome and his team. The coed’s moans had an effect on Betsy as she felt her own nipples harden and her pussy grow wet.

It was impossible to fight her programming, and Betsy internally screamed as she reached up and stroked his semi-hard cock as her programming took over. His cock was the most sensual and exciting thing she had ever viewed. Betsy could literally feel her mouth watering. She inhaled his musk and lowered her lips opening them as she did. Without hesitation, she engulfed the head of his cock and an electric shock of arousal shot into her body. She wanted to revolt, but instead, Betsy moaned as she took more and more of his cock into her mouth.

Samantha suffered a similar fate. She wanted to fight, but the programming was too strong. As people watched, she literally crawled to Margaret Devane’s side and as Margaret sat and spread her legs, Samantha positioned herself between them. Without thinking, Samantha pulled up the hem on Margaret’s dress and then pulled down the guest’s panty. Samantha screamed inside her head as she stared at Margaret’s bare pussy. When the first hint of Margaret’s arousal penetrated Samantha’s nose, her fate was sealed. She moved her lips forward until she could lap and manipulate Ms. Devane’s pussy which opened like a flower for Samantha’s tongue.

As the crowd watched, each woman performed as advertised. The display did not stop until Heather was moaning, begging for release, Ms Devane was trembling and screaming as an orgasm swept her body triggered by Samantha’s talented tongue, and Serene grunted depositing a strong stream of milky white cum deep into Betsy’s throat which was quickly swallowed. Recovering quickly, he said. “The bidding will open online in 10 minutes.”

As everyone walked out, Dr. Dean heard Margaret Devane tell her husband, “we must get that woman no matter the cost.”

When the last of the crowd left the room, Dean looked to the three kneeling women and simply said, “get dressed and rejoin the party.”

In the room, couples were seen talking to themselves and many had cell phones out discretely bidding on both Heather and Samantha. Betsy was already spoken for as Serene claimed her.

One younger couple walked up to Betsy and engaged her in conversation. “We cannot wait to hear what you have to say this weekend.” The young woman leaned in and whispered, “I am glad the Society allows for discretion and bending of rules in private. Your display with Guy was amazing.” Betsy just nodded her head not knowing what to say. At that moment, Heather approached and the couple greeted her complimenting her on her display.

“It is God’s will that I prepare and keep my body ready for use at all times. Pleasure is God’s way of rewarding us for good behavior.” Heather smiled as she spoke the words and anyone listening was convinced she meant every word. Betsy just nodded in agreement as the coed spoke.

When the reception broke up, everyone was told bids needed to be in within 72 hours and the winners would be notified at the end of the conference. Betsy, Samantha and Heather stayed to the bitter end thanking all guests and wishing them well over the coming conference’s activities.

Dr. Dean complimented the women on a successful evening and directed Samantha and Heather to return to their rooms. “Betsy,” she said, “you are to meet Guy Serene in his room.”

Betsy walked down the hall still in her cocktail dress to the suite occupied by Guy Serene. She did not knock on the door, but walked in just a Serene was pouring a drink. He offered her one which she accepted.

“Are you ready for your talk this weekend,” he asked knowing the answer.

Betsy, took a sip of the drink, nodded her head and said “yes, it is all ready to go.”

Not wasting any time, Serene smiled, whispered a trigger phrase and watched as Betsy fell under his control. “You are mine, Betsy, you are mine.”

Betsy nodded her head in agreement.

“I think you should remove all of your clothes slowly for me while I have my drink, don’t you?” Betsy accepted his idea as reality, nodded her head and began removing her clothes in a sensual display of stripping. Anyone watching could see she seemed to enjoy it. Inside her head, she was again screaming, but outwardly, she seemed to be flirting and seducing Serene. For his part, Guy enjoyed the show as Betsy peeled item after item from her body until she was standing naked.

“Good Girl,” Serene said and as the words hit Betsy’s ears, she had a flash back to her old self. As quickly as the image and thought came, it disappeared.

“Now be a good girl and come over here and kneel between my legs.” Serene watched Betsy closely as she seemed to hesitate as if confused. It was momentary, however, and she was soon kneeling exactly where Serene directed. Inside of Betsy’s mind, there was turmoil, bits and pieces of images flashed like photos on a screen as in the dark corner of Betsy’s mind, what was left of her old personality cheered the first chink in the society’s programming.

Despite the mental turmoil, beautiful, naked Betsy still knelt between the legs of Serene and without being asked to do anything, she unzipped him for the second time that evening and exposing his cock, began to suck on it like a delicious piece of candy. As she did, Betsy felt the pangs of arousal grow.

“You suck cock like a good girl,” Serene said.

Again, images flashed through Betsy’s mind in rapid fashion and not paying attention, she let her teeth scrape along Guy’s sensitive skin.

“Ouch,” he yelled, “be careful with those sharp teeth.” To emphasize his point, Serene yanked Betsy’s hair back hard causing her to gasp in surprise. “Now be a good girl and finish up.”

This time upon hearing the words, Betsy remembered a flight, Samantha and coming to meet Heather before her physical arousal pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind. For the moment, the only thing that mattered was the cock sliding between her lips. Instead of feeling violated, Betsy felt increasing excitement as she could feel each pulse of blood course through Serene’s body. She loved what she was doing and was unable to overcome her programming.

She felt his hands on the back of her head holding her steady as his cock slipped in and out between her lips. It was not long before she felt Serene’s cock swell, pulse and then release another small river of cum into her mouth.

“Do not swallow yet,” Serene directed and then said, “open wide and let me see what prize you have.”

Dutifully, Betsy looked up and opened her mouth allowing Serene to see his seed floating in her mouth.” Smiling, Serene said, “now swallow,” and smiled as Betsy followed his instructions.

Betsy returned to her room conflicted. Changing into a nightgown, she still had the taste of Serene’s cum in her mouth. Her body ached as she replayed the scene in his room. The excitement he caused was undeniable and without thinking, Betsy’s hand found its way between her thighs. Soon, her eyes shut, and her head rolled back on the pillow as her fingers rolled around her enhanced clit in a frenzy ending only when she exploded in orgasm. As she did, Serene’s voice echoing “good girl” played over and over in her mind and suddenly, she remembered.

She sat up with a start, “son of a bitch” rolled out of her mouth in her best British accent. As she sat there, the floodgates opened and memories poured forth. Samantha on the plane, the drugging, the airport and the car ride. It was during the car ride where Samantha implanted a failsafe trigger of “good girl” to override any Society programming. Betsy now knew Heather did not trust the society and was now its victim.

Betsy had been in this position before, now she thought how can I escape and save my friend. Calming down, Betsy realized she still needed to act like she was under the Society’s control. She would have to attend tomorrow’s session and deliver the speech while formulating a plan of escape. She lay there awake, unable to sleep as thoughts of Serene once again entered her head and unconsciously, she began to stroke herself. That should have triggered warning signs, but in her heightened state of arousal, all Betsy wanted to do was cum...and she did, hard.

The following morning, Betsy had an appointment to see Dr. Dean before her speech. Walking into the room, Betsy was careful not to let Dean see her mind had cleared. While Dean was distracted reviewing some notes, Betsy pounced. Grabbing one of the syringes used to earlier sedate her and removing its top, Betsy plunged it into the startled Doctor’s neck. She watched with glee as Dean’s eyes got wide in disbelief and as the drugs took hold, slumped to the floor. Dragging Dean to a gurney, she fitted her with one of the labs visors and earbud sets and powered the units on.

“I have no idea what I am doing to you, but you deserve whatever you get.” Betsy smiled as she mumbled to herself. She then left the lab to get changed for her speech.

At the conference, to say her speech was a hit would be an understatement. In the front row sat Heather and Samantha applauding loudly before they, adorned in flowing white robes, were inducted into the White Orchid Society. Betsy was proud of herself for having fooled everyone. As she was congratulated, Betsy continued to look for ways to exit the building with her friends. She knew it was only a matter of time before Dr. Dean was discovered.

Serene walked over and hugged his soon to be British possession whispering how brilliant the speech was she delivered to the crowd. His touch and words again lit a fire of desire in Betsy, much to her disgust; however, she could do nothing about it. When Heather and Samantha came over gushing about being in the Society, all Betsy did was smile a knowing smile. “That’s lovely ladies, congratulations.”

As Betsy spoke to her friends, she failed to see Serene pulled aside by an attendant for a short, quick conversation. He became animated and looked in Betsy’s direction with a knowing smile and then dismissed the attendant. Walking over to Betsy, he simply said, “may I see you my dear.”

Betsy walked over close to Serene and smiled as he whispered into her ear. His words were soft and sincere: “you are mine.” They were also penetrating and shot to the very core of her body triggering both an emotional and physical response that almost took Betsy’s breath away. She struggled to remain calm as she fought her body’s physical reaction. It was a losing struggle as her pulse quickened, her skin flushed and her nipples hardened. Betsy could not contain her arousal much to Serene’s amusement.

“Are you alright, my dear,” Serene asked and Betsy nodded. In her arousal, she failed to notice the term “my dear” spoken by Serene, seemed to stimulate her both mentally and physically. Serene smiled, knowing the turmoil his British companion was feeling. Betsy knew she was losing a battle and needed to get away now. Excusing herself from Serene, she walked over to Heather and Samantha.

“Ladies, please follow me, we need to run an errand.” Betsy addressed them somewhat sternly. Samantha nodded her head, but Heather whined some complaining she wanted to stay for a bit longer.

“We leave now,” Betsy said.

Betsy led the three quickly to the door, but when they got there, both Samantha and Heather hesitated for just a moment. Betsy did not see the look on their face as they turned and each grabbed an arm.

“What are you doing,” Betsy almost screamed, “we need to go.”

Suddenly from behind her, another voice boomed, “yes you do need to go, back to the lab for a little adjustment my dear.” At the sound of his voice, Betsy knew it was Serene and as the words “my dear” echoed in her head, Betsy again felt a pang of arousal.

“My Dear, My Dear, My Dear,” Serene repeated, the words hitting her in rapid fire succession. Betsy’s knees almost buckled as a wave of excitement swept her body. Her preoccupation with her body kept Betsy from seeing Heather place a syringe against her arm and only the sting announced to Betsy that her escape was over before it began. As Betsy’s world swirled around her again, she saw Heather’s face and smile.

“Join us,” is all Heather said before Betsy lost consciousness.

Light slowly filtered through Betsy’s eyes as she slowly regained her senses. She was back in the lab and restrained on a gurney with an IV in her arm. Walking around her were multiple attendants as well as Serene and Dr. Dean.

“Ahh, I am glad you joined us,” Serene said. “I don’t want you to miss your second trip into my control.” He smiled, “now that we know of all the hidden triggers, your escape doors are shut.”

Dr. Dean adjusted an IV.

Serene added, “Dean wanted a much harsher ending for you given what you did to her, but you are my prize, so I prevailed.” Looking at Betsy’s face, he saw a question form.

“Ahh, you are wondering about what happened to Dr. Dean?” Serene went on to quickly explain. “As you know, the drug you injected her with not only sedated her, but opened her mind to suggestions. The program in the visor and earbuds was experimental and designed to persuade a test subject that beastality was not only ok, but very pleasurable. Our intent was to turn some people to that kink and then experiment on breaking them from the vice.”

Betsy smiled knowing she had ruined Dean’s life as Dean had ruined hers.

Serene continued, “we do not know the extent of Dr. Dean’s changes until much later, but needless to say, you have interrupted her work in support of the Society’s goals.”

“Now Betsy, let’s get back to making you my arm candy and a productive member of the WOS.” Serene laughed. “Dr. Dean, will you do the honors.”

With that, Dean signaled two attendants who took Betsy off the gurney and placed her in a frame she was on her stomach with legs spread and pelvis exposed. She explained what she was doing as she injected Betsy with a series of drugs. These drugs will activate when exposed to the hormone oxytocin.”

Dr. Dean continued, “to refresh your basic understanding of biology, oxytocin is released into the body by a female orgasm.” When oxytocin interacts with the drugs, they activate in your system, erasing the old Betsy and reinforcing all of your previous programming. Basically, the new Betsy return’s in full force with no escape.”

Betsy felt herself strapped into position as Serene began talking. “Of course, I am a sporting and want to give you a chance. If you can resist an orgasm during the next session, I will send you back to Europe. If you can’t, well, you won’t remember as you will be the new Betsy.”

“Heather and Samantha, please come in here and help your soon to be sister.”

Serene had to smile as he watched Heather and Samantha come in adorned in their white robes and stand next to Betsy. Betsy’s head looked side to side wondering what was going on and only got an inkling when Samantha dropped her gown and stood naked wearing a harness with an 8 inch dildo.

“Oh no you don’t,” Betsy yelled, but while her attention was focused on Samantha, she missed Heather moving naked under the frame and only realized something was wrong when she felt the young woman’s warm tongue engage her pussy.

“OMG Stop” Betsy screamed. Her words fell on deaf ears.

In the back of Heather’s mind, she knew this was wrong, but her programming made it so right. As her tongue slid through and around Betsy’s pussy. Heather herself became excited and wet. Her arousal fueled an even more frenzied licking that quickly became focused on Betsy’s clit.

“Remember Betsy,” Dr. Dean whispered, “the surgeon’s have made your clit not only larger, but more responsive as I am sure you can feel now. Doesn’t Heather’s tongue feel so delicious?”

As Betsy fought the feelings caused by Heather’s tongue, she missed Samantha walking between her open legs from behind. As Heather moved her tongue directly to Betsy’s clit, Samantha pressed her dildo home in the Brit’s pussy, causing a loud moan of “nooooo” to come from her lips.

“Oh yes, that feels so good doesn’t it Betsy? You know that you cannot hold out. It is a losing battle you wage against your own body,” Dean teased and tormented with her words.

“Please stop,” Betsy begged the women she knew.

“Join us,” Samantha moaned as she fucked Betsy’s increasingly wet pussy.

“Yes, join us,” Heather encouraged as she sucked on Betsy’s swollen and engorged clit.

“It won’t be long now,” Dr. Dean said to Serene.

Almost on cue, Betsy felt the impending wave of her own orgasm build deep within her body. Normally, she would welcome it, but not today. She had to resist.

As if reading her mind, Dean whispered into her ear, “resistance is futile.”

Betsy felt Samantha’s hands grip her thighs providing leverage for deeper thrusts. Betrayed by her body, Betsy could feel her pussy grow wetter accommodating the dildo. Her nipples were already hard pebbles and aching as Heather’s tongue continued its assault. Despite her best efforts, Betsy felt her defenses crumbling as her body responded. When her hips started moving with the thrusts, Betsy knew all was lost.

Dean smiled reading the body signs and whispered in Betsy’s ear softly, “just think, the oxytocin is already building knowing you will soon cum and then it will flood your system and the new Betsy will emerge never to go back into hiding.”

He then settled back to watch and enjoy the inevitable end to Betsy’s struggle.

Betsy was trapped in a pleasurable hell between Heather’s tongue which now owned Betsy’s clit and Samantha, who was filling her pussy with a dildo. Betsy heard herself moan and beg for it to stop, but her begging spurred her tormentors on even more. Almost in perfect timing, Heather bit down lightly, but directly on Betsy’s clit, while Samantha buried the dildo deep in Betsy almost touching her womb. As she did, Samantha wet a finger and slid it into Betsy’s ass. Totally unprepared for the new assault, Betsy screamed and when Samantha added a second and quickly a third finger, Betsy was lost, screamed “OMG noooooo” and exploded in orgasm.

Immediately, Oxytocin flooded her system and reacted with the drugs placed by Dean. The reaction was immediate and Betsy could almost feel her reality shift. Her world became fuzzy and she cried out “nooo, I don’t want this,” and then she was silent with stunned look of surprise on her face. The change took place as Betsy slumped on the frame.

“Take her back to my suite,” Serene told the attendants, she will live with me for the time being. Turning to Heather and Samantha, he said, “you both did well and will be rewarded with my lifelong friendship and partnership with a new family in the next 48 hrs.” Looking to Dr. Dean, Serene said, “go to the lab until we determine the depth of your programming.”

Sunday morning dawned bright and sunny and as light filtered into the bedroom, Betsy slowly opened her eyes. Turning toward the center of the bed, she saw Serene still deep in slumber and her heart was filled with love and lust. “I am so lucky to be with him,” Betsy mumbled as she crawled down between his legs. Her lips found his flaccid cock and started a slow, sensual kissing until Serene’s body responded to her stimulation. As he grew hard, Serene emerged from slumber just in time to feel Betsy crawl up over him and slowly mount him. Lowering her body over Serene, Betsy slowly impaled herself on his cock and started a steady back and forth motion.

“Mmmmm, such a good girl,” Serene whispered as he watched Betsy’s face closely. She immediately shut her eyes and moaned as a wave of excitement washed over her. “Perfect,” Serene mumbled, “just perfect,” as he allowed his cock to move deeper and deeper in Betsy’s body. He could feel her body lubricate more and more with each stroke until he could go no deeper. His cock literally touch her cervix causing Betsy to shudder.

Serene looked up and simply said, “cum for me,” and smiled as a look of ecstasy creased Betsy’s face.

“OMG,” she moaned, “I am going to cum.”

“Just like a good girl,” Serene said and as those words hit Betsy’s ears, her orgasm cascaded over her. “Oh fuck,” she yelled as her body convulsed over his cock. She was still shaking when Serene fired warm jets of thick cum against her cervix. Collapsing into his arms, Betsy whispered, “I am yours.”

Serene smiled a devious smile as his plan came together.

By Wednesday, the auction was over. James Delong, a young lawyer in the city won the rights to Heather, while the Devane’s earned the rights to Samantha making Margaret Devane a very happy woman. By Friday, both Heather and Samantha departed the property to live their new lives. Within weeks, Heather was engaged and quickly married becoming Delong’s arm candy. Samantha became the Devane’s live in friend and lover accompanying Margaret wherever she went.

Betsy’s life now revolved around speaking and writing about the dangers of erotica in behalf of the Society. She herself was inducted as a fill-fledged member wearing a white orchid pin on all of her outfits. When Serene walked in and asked her for suggestions on what the new list of writers to be converted should look like, she quickly gave him a list of contemporary erotica writers, all of them women.

Accompanying Serene on a tour of some new treatment facilities one day, Betsy heard howling from a room near the end of a darkened hallway. Walking closer, she peered through a glass window and saw Dr. Dean naked, kneeling on all fours and behind her was a Great Dane with front paws on her back seemingly humping her. Upon closer inspection, Betsy could see the dog was penetrating Dean’s pussy seemingly providing pleasure as Dean moaned and groaned seemingly in bliss. Betsy turned in horror to Serene looking for an explanation of the scene she witnessed.

“Don’t worry about Dr. Dean, she is searching for a cure to that kink and affliction.” Serene watched Betsy blindly accept his explanation as Dean continued to howl down the hallway. He mentally laughed as Betsy did not realize she was the cause of Dr. Dean’s affliction.

The following week, the Society hosted a garden party for key donors and members. As Serene walked across the grounds, he saw Heather, Samantha and Betsy in a small cluster. All were sipping wine and he smiled as they all wore white garden dresses adorned with the white orchid pins symbolizing the Society.

As he watched the three enjoying themselves, he was joined by Ted Devane and James Delong.

“Gentleman, the three of them look so lovely standing there. It is hard to believe they used to be involved in writing erotica.” Serene said.

“Well, they are certainly ladies in public, but if Betsy is anything like Samantha, she is totally different behind bedroom doors.” Devane smiled as he made the comment.

“I would not say bedroom doors,” DeLong laughed, “I would just say behind closed doors.” He continued, “Heather is so young and innocent but has a insatiable appetite once she gets warmed up.” He looked at Devane adding, “I don’t think I told you, but Heather is expecting too.”

“Congratulations,” Serene said and was surprised when Devane interrupted saying, “Samantha is pregnant too.” He continued, “Margaret decided we could have a family without her ruining her own figure and Samantha provided the perfect opportunity. She is in her second month already.”

Serene smiled at these events. “It seems our ladies have been tamed.” He continued, “Betsy stopped birth control pills last month and should soon be joining the other two in the expectant category.”

Walking across the grass to where the trio of women stood was the first new convert from the list Betsy provided Serene. Penny looked years younger, bright and cheerful. “OMG, you look great,” Betsy exclaimed causing Penny to blush a little. Betsy knew that Penny would soon be paired with Michael Finch, an investment banker and friend of the society.

Serene told his group, “the woman approaching the ladies is named Penny. She will go to Michael next week after we fine tune some programming.” He laughed, “leave it to Michael for special requests.”

That term got Devane’s attention and he asked, “what is Michal up too now?

“Penny will have a lactation fetish, or shall, I say now has that fetish. She will be a human cow, or hucow anytime Michael desires. She has already started lactating and her volume will increase over the next few weeks.” He added, “Of course, all of that will be in private and she will be a full member of the society in public and a zealot for the cause.”

Devane laughed, “Michael always liked fresh milk in his coffee.” Everyone chuckled.

On a knoll to the west, another pair of eyes stared through high powered binoculars. Observing the party, the individual picked up a cell phone and dialed a number. “Yes they are here, all four of them a female voice said. She nodded her head and said, “ok, I will continue to observe and track patterns over the next few weeks awaiting your final decisions.”