The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Holiday Special

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2018

Chapter 2 — Opening Credits

The studio curtain raised as the theme music blared from the speakers with the applause of the live studio audience. Tabitha was calm and composed, she’d been in front of far larger crowds and the tiny white strips of uniform that barely covered her modesty were more than she’d had on in her sex tape.

She felt the Collar of Fate’s cold steel against her neck that she’d been living with for a week and wondered how on Earth it worked. But none of the technicians had been willing to say anything even with her considerable charm.

“Yes folks it’s time to answer the question that is on all of our minds? Is she a? Bimbo or Billionaire!” the announcer’s voice came across the PA system and the audience roared in response.

The applause brought a smile to Tabitha’s face and she took a look to see Jack holding his mike in front of his lips as he spoke, “Thanks Dan, as you know, today is a very special show, it’s our annual Holiday Special!”

It wasn’t the first time she’d met Jack, she’d bumped in to him any times over the years at various event parties. He’d always given her a bit of a sleazy feel, but then again, he was a game show host so she figured it was to be expected.

Jack was wearing a full tuxedo, including bow tie tonight as he waved and smiled to the audience, trying to get them settled down.

The audience roared inspite of his attempts and Tabitha smiled, it was good to hear the roar of an audience once again.

“Tonight we’re very excited to have a world famous actress on our show! What do you think folks, do you want me to bring her out?”

The audience went wild again and Jack gave a hearty chuckle.

“Ok, well I think that’s my answer, so let’s get today’s contestant out on stage? Tabitha Sanderson!” Jack called out and she walked on to the set her practised smile on full display as she waved to the audience that she couldn’t see due to the stage lights but new was there to see her.

“Hi Tabzee, it’s great to see you again and welcome to the show!”

Tabitha inwardly winced at the nickname she’d picked up in her youth and still hung around her neck like a ball and chain.

“Thanks Jack, It’s great to be here. I’m trying to remember, when was the last time I saw you?” she asked with a knowing look at the crowd.

“Oh... my... I don’t think we need to remenise about that Tabzee.” Jack replied, clearly nervous.

“Wasn’t that just before your, what, fourth divorce Jack?” she asked with a raised eyebrow and a wink to the crowd.

Jack cleared his throat before replying, “Please Tabzee, no need to bring up such old news!”

Tabitha let him squirm for just a moment before answering, “Well, I guess not Jack, after all we’re here tonight for a good cause.”

“That’s right Tabzee, we are! Tonight we’re play Bimbo or Billionaire for your charity, HHAA!” Jack replied, eager to move on.

The audience applause swelled and when it died down Jack continued, “A great charity that you’re well known for. I’m sure they’ll do great thing with whatever money you win tonight. But enough of that, there’s a question I need you to answer Tabzee before we can begin... are you ready to play Bimbo or Billionaire?”

“Yes Jack, I’m ready!” she replied with great confidence.

“Ok Tabzee, I’ve got to get a few housekeeping items out of the way and we can get going. First off I’d like to bring everyone’s attention to our case girl Chrissi!”

As always the spotlight highlighted Chrissi and the buxom blonde bimbo wiggled and jiggled as the crowd cheered and whistled. For the holiday special Chrissi was stuffed in to a tight red sequence dress that came almost all the way down to her feet in the front and had a bit of a trail out the back. Across her chest was a wide white sash with ‘6969’ written across it in big bold black letters.

“Chrissi was the unluckiest contestant to ever play our game here and opened twelve bimbo cases in a row. But we just couldn’t let her leave with nothing so instead we didn’t let her leave at all and she’s been with us ever since!

Ah... Chrissi what are you wearing?”

Chrissi looked confused at the question, though she had looked confused before the question and would no doubt look confused afterwards, but answered anyway, “Like it’s my new years costume Jack!” she replied, spinning around once and almost falling over as she came to a halt.

“New years? But we don’t do a new years show Chrissi? And even so, shouldn’t the sash say 2019 then?”

Chrissi pouted as she answer, “But... but... we don’t? But like I really want it to be 6969 next year! I’m totally sure it would be the best year ever! giggle

“Ha ha ha... I’m sure it would be Chrissi... I’m sure it would be. You know what Chrissi? Just for you we’re going to make it the year 6969 next year... and every year after that too!”

“Goodie!” Chrissi squealed and jumped up and down in excitement.

The crowd laughed and started chanting “6969”.

“Ok, well now that that is settled, we also have in the back of the studio the fine technical folks who are operating the Collar of Fate tonight, we won’t get a chance to see them but we’ll certainly see their work on stage!

And of course we cannot forget our generous benefactor, who has put up the billion dollar prize! Our mystery man that we simply call ‘The Accountant’". As always the pitch-black area above the columns of monitors was backlit revealing a person sitting at a desk but obscured in darkness like each show, but this time you could make out the outline of a Santa cap on his head.

“And since this is our holiday special, we have a special board as well! It’s still split in to two sides with twelve steps each, revealed one at a time as the cases are opened. But as this is all for charity, the cash side starts at a $100 and works its way up to the maximum five million dollar donation!

As always though, the Bimbo side is divided in to two halves, the first six are physical changes that the ‘Collar of Fate’ will make and the second half are mental changes. Each of the changes will be selected by an audience vote from a list of four random selections from our database!”