The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Holiday Special

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2018

Chapter 3 — Round 1

“Ok Tabzee, as you know we have five rounds here. In the first round you have to open 12 cases, the second 6 cases, the third 3, the fourth and fifth rounds are 1 case each to see if your charity will win 5 million dollars. I need 12 numbers from 1 to 24 from you right now.”

“Ok Jack, I don’t have any real plan so let’s start with number 8 please.”

“Chrissi, could you please open case 8 please?” Jack called over to her and she wiggled her way over to the case, almost tripping over the trail on her dress as she turned.

Chrissi managed get to case 8 without further incident and opened it to reveal a cash symbol.

“Great start Tabzee, you’ve got $100 with your first case!

“Awesome Jack!” Tabitha replied and put her hands in the air with a little shout.

“Alright Tabzee, what’s your second case going to be?

“Well let’s try number 6.”

“Ok Chrissi, can you please open case number 6?”

“Oh my god Jack! Like 6 is the first number on my sash!” Chrissi squealed and pointed to the top most number.

“Your right Chrissi, but it’s also the third one too.” Jack shot back with a wink.

Chrissi’s mouth opened in to an O and her eyes opened wide, “Like, you’re totally right! Your so smart! giggle Hummm... like, what was I supposed to do Jack?”

“Open case number 6 Chrissi.” Jack replied with a sympathetic smile.

“Right, like I’m soooooo sorry!” she replied and scurried over to the case, opening it to reveal another cash symbol.

“Congratulations Tabzee! That’s $500 dollars for your charity so far!”

“That’s great Jack, and I hope everyone at home can support HHAA and donate as well!”

“I’m sure they will Tabzee, in fact we’re running their donation phone number across the bottom of the screen right now.

“That’s great Jack, they do such amazing work.”

“Ok, we’ve plugged your charity so now it’s time for another number.”

“Right you are Jack, let’s go with case number 3.”

“Case number 3 for choice number 3 Tabzee?”

“Yeah, sure, why not!”

“Ok Chrissi, you’re turn.”

“Like, my turn? Ok, like I totally choose case number 42!” Chrissi squealed, holding her hands in two small balls in front of her.

“No, no , no Chrissi. Not your turn to pick a case, but to open case number 3!” Jack said with a sign of exacerbation.

“Awe! Like, when do I get to pick a case?” she pouted once more.

“Maybe after the show Chrissi, but right now, case number 3 please?”

She continued to pout but made her way over to the case, but the audience was on her side and let out a sympathetic awe which brought a smile to Chrissi’s face. Which in turn caused the audience to clap until the old bubbly Chrissi was back by the time the case was open.

“Great work! Another cash case!” Jack said and Tabitha smiled, this was easier than she thought it would be.

“That’s $1000 dollars for HHAA... please call the number at the bottom of your screen, operators are standing by...” Jack said with a wink to the camera and the audience let out a chuckle.

“Ok Tabzee, what’s your forth choice going to be?”

“How about case number 12 Jack.”

“You got it, Chrissi, case number 12 please.”

This time the buxom blonde went straight to it and opened it, revealing the first bimbo symbol of the game.

“Well it had to happen eventually Tabzee, that’s your first bimbo case!”

The audience cheered and Tabitha smiled, “That’s ok Jack, it’s for a good cause.”

“Yes, yes it is, but now on to the first category! Which is of course Hair! And the four voting options are? Shaved to the Wood, Wind Swept, The Farrah Fawcett, Beach Bleached Blonde! Ok folks as always use the pads on your arm rests and vote for which one you want.”

Tabitha almost laughed out loud, in the last few years she’d gone a little shorter and darker, but she was famous for her long bleached blonde look and she had little doubt what he audience would choose.

This was a choice that she might even keep after the 24 hours. Over the years she’d done a lot of damage to her hair, but from everything she knew about the Collar of Fate, she’d soon have a head full of perfectly healthy bleach blonde that would never need to be coloured again.

“Well the audience has voted and the I guess in a surprise to no one, the winner is? Beach Bleached Blonde!”

Tabitha felt the Collar of Fate activate and her head come to life. The familiar feeling of hair cascaded down over her neck and shoulders as she looked down to see the almost white strands of hair pool in front of her. It stopped just as suddenly as it started and she reached up, running her fingers through it and pushing the mass of hair up over her head before letting it fall down in to place perfectly once more.

She smiled and shook her head from side to side as she let out a small squeal and the audience cheered in appreciation.

She took a quick look at it on one of the off stage monitors and just as she suspected her hair was a perfect match for the style she’d sported on Beach Guards.

“Well Tabzee, I must say that it’s a classic look!”

“It feels great Jack, it really takes me back to the day.”

“Ok well, we need to keep going so can I have your next case please?”

“Sure Jack, how about case 17.”

“Chrissi, case number 17 please.”

Chrissi once more manage the feat without issue and opened yet another cash case.

“Congratulations, that’s your fourth cash case! You’re charity is up to $5,000!” the crowd cheered, not as hard as they had for the bimbo case, but they wanted to see the charity do well too.

“Ok Tabzee, what’s your next selection?”

“16 Jack!” she said, happy HHAA was going to at least get something respectable from the show.

“Oh sweet 16 is your second bimbo case!” Jack said and the crowd roared in response.

“Let’s reveal the second Bimbo change and the four randomly selected items our audience gets to vote on! The category is Voice! And the four voting options are? Husky Harlot, Valley High, Southern Comfort, Booming Base! Ok folks it’s all up to you, vote now!”

Tabitha has spent years playing characters that could either be described as either have a Husky Harlot or Valley High voice so it was hard to tell which the audience would choose, but she had no doubt it would be one of the two.

“Well the audience has voted and it was close but the winner is? Valley High! Technical team, please, activate the Collar of Fate now!”

The collar activated and Tabitha it felt like someone was gripping her throat from the inside for a few seconds.

“So Tabzee, let’s hear that new voice!”

“Well Jack, I’m interested to hear it!” she said, her voice was right out of a show she’d done called Heaps. She had played a ditzy blonde, yet again, but this time she’d used an even higher pitched voice than she normally spoke in and tried to increase her cadence as well.

“Wow Tabzee, I have to say I loved Heaps and it’s a real thrill to hear that voice again!”

“Ha ha ha... yeah, I worked really hard on getting that voice just right, but his just comes so naturally now!”

“That’s the wonders of the Collar of Fate and our technical team! But now it’s time for another case Tabzee, what is it going to be?”

“Ok Jack, how about 21.”

“It’s been a little while since you’ve seen that number Tabzee...” Jack said with a smirk as Chrissi sauntered over to the case.

“Not as long as you Jack!” she shot right back.

Jack cleared his throat and shuffled his feet as Chrissi opened the case to reveal another cash symbol.

“Amazing!” Tabitha shouted in her high pitched voice.

“That’s $10,000 for HHAA! Ok I need your 8th case please.”

“Case 18 Jack.”

“Oh, that’s your third bimbo case Tabzee, let’s see, the category this time is lips! The options for the audience are? Sweet as Candy, Pleasure Pillows, Permanent Pout, ‘O’pen for Business.

Audience, please make your choice now!”

Tabitha had never been famous for her lips so she really didn’t have any idea what the audience was going to select, but in all honesty she’d wondered what fuller lips might be like.

“Ok Tabzee, the audience has chosen? a tie! Pleasure Pillows and Permanent Pout!”

Tabitha caught the pink glow of the Collar of Fate as she felt her lips start to tingle. Then the tingling intensified as she could feel them puffing up and forming a pout.

“Wow Tabzee, I think this is a whole new look for you!”

The audience cheered as she lifted a finger to her lips and ran it over them. They were just as she expected, puffy, pouty and sensitive. This was something she was definitely not going to be keeping after the show.

“Well the audience seems to like them, but I need another case, what’s it going to be?”

“Let’s try case number 10 Jack.” Tabitha replied, trying to work her newly enlarged lips the best she could.

“Another cash case! That’s $50,000! Great to see HHAA getting a great donation tonight. What’s your next case going to be Tabzee?”

“How about case 11 Jack?”

“That’s your fourth Bimbo case! The category is Body Shape. The options are? She’s All Legs, Straight as an Arrow, Bottoms Up, The Heavenly Ratio 1:1.618!”

Tabitha had always been known for her curves, even if they had faded over time, so she was pretty sure Straight as an Arrow was out of the question. The audience had definitely been in a good mood so far.

“What do you think Tabzee any thoughts on what option you’d select if it was your choice?”

“Well I think I’ve had the Heavenly Ratio before and that worked out pretty well...” Tabitha replied and winked at the audience as they tapped at the controllers.

“That is very true... but the audience has made its choice and your getting what you wanted... The Heavenly Ratio 1:1.618!”

The Collar of Fate came to life and Tabitha’s entire body began to tingle, then her waist started to constrict as her shoulders and hips expanded. Before long her body was a perfect hour glass, much like she’d worked so hard for when she was younger. But there was something else too, she raised an eyebrow and looked at Jack questioningly.

“Ah, yes... well it is the holidays so we’ve thrown in a little extra gift to the body category. Not only is your waist to hip and waist to chest ratio a perfect 1:1.618 or a 61.8% difference, we’ve also taken 61.8% off of your age!”

Tabitha’s mouth hung agape as she looked down at her body, her perfect skin from her youth once more returned.

“Holy beeeep Jack!” she burst out before remembering the show was rated PG 13.

“Ha ha ha... Tabzee, careful with the language. Now if my math works out correctly, that would make you physically just over 21 years old now, correct?”

“Your right Jack, that’s amazing!”

“Well, we’re all about giving here at Bimbo or Billionaire, so I’m glad your happy. But now let’s get back to the game. Can I have another case number please?”

“You bet Jack. And you know what, this show has just shot up to my number 1 favourite TV show ever, so let’s go with case number 1!”

Tabitha couldn’t believe it, not only was she now more beautiful than she ever had been, she also had all of her lifetime of experience. She’d take the industry by storm and not make the same mistakes a second time.

“Well that’s your fifth bimbo case Tabzee, let’s find out your options for the fan favourite category... Breasts! Tonight the options are... Flotation Devices, Decorations for the Holidays, Valley of Pleasure, Botched.”

The audience roared as Jack read out the category and options and for the first time on the show Tabitha was nervous. She’d had a long history of breast augmentation and really there were only two options the audience might decide upon. The first, Flotation Devices was an obvious choice from her Beach Guard days, but Botched frightened her from the several bad augmentations that had been in all the tabloids. If the audience went that way it could ruin her good luck so far.

“And the audience has chosen... Flotation Devices!” Jack called out and Tabitha let out a sigh of relief.

The collar activated and Tabitha felt her chest start to expand, and expand, and expand, and expand. Soon they were larger than any implants she had ever had but strangely they were felt lighter than even her smallest implants. Almost like...

“That’s right Tabzee, those are real flotation devices now. Filled with a custom polymer that has trapped air inside of it’s matrix, it is almost as light as air but still provides a firm structure to give the right look of your new bustline.”

Tabitha reached up and gave them a squeeze from the sides. Jack was right, they felt light and soft but also held their shape and bounced back as soon as she let go.

“Amazing Jack.” She said, not unhappy with how high up and round they were, but not quite sure what to make of them either.

She’d considered going larger in her youth, but hadn’t because of the weight and strain on her back, but these had neither of those problems.

“Well Tabzee, I’m sure the audience could spend hours watching you squeeze your new breasts, but I think it’s time we got to your final case of the round... don’t you?”

Tabitha blinked and realized she was still squeezing her breasts together and immediately stopped before blushing slightly.

“Yea, of course Jack. How about case number 7.”

“You got it Tabzee. Well that’s your sixth bimbo case so you’re ending the first round at 50%, but that’s not too bad really. Now then, the final category for this round is... Face! And the options for the audience are... From Dusk to Dawn, Blue Sky, Arch Angels, Overall Oval!”

The audience went silent as they tapped on their pads until finally they had made a decision.

“And the audience has chosen... Arch Angels!” Jack shouted.

Tabitha felt the Collar of Fate activate one last time this round and her face tingle. Soon it was over and she looked to the side of the stage to see a camera zoomed in on her face.

It wasn’t too different, but where her eyebrows had always been lower on her forehead, they now arched up and over her eyes in a dramatic shape. There were other small changes, more pronounced cheekbones, a slightly shorter nose, a minimally smaller chin. All of the changes simply enhanced her already famous face.

“That’s it for round 1 Tabzee, what do you think so far?”

“It’s amazing Jack, it’s been a great experience!”

“I think the audience is in full agreement with you on that one! But as everyone knows, it’s now time for The Accountant to do his work and make you an offer.”

Tabitha was over the moon, the changes were so amazing and she’d definitely be keeping most of them, if not all!

“Ok, The Accountant’s offer is in? he’s very happy with your progress so far, he’s a big fan of yours! Your at $50,000 for your charity now, he’s offering to move you up one more cash rung to $100,000 but he wants three more steps on the bimbo board to end the game right now.”

The director of the show had talked to Tabitha earlier about the offer and told her that none of the celebrities ever took it due to the temporary nature of the changes. After all they were there for their charities and they wanted to get as much money as they could for them.

“I’m sorry Jack, but HHAA needs more than $100,000 to do it’s work, I’m declining the offer!”