The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Holiday Special

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2018

Chapter 4 — Round 2

“Welcome back everyone, let’s get round two started. Tabzee if you wouldn’t mind I need six cases this time?”

“Let’s start with case 20 Jack.”

“Alright, that’s another cash case! That’s $100,000 for HHAA! Looks like it was a great choice to turn down the Accountant Tabzee!”

“You know it Jack. Let’s try case number 9 next!”

“Chrissi, case number 9 please...”

“Oh my god Jack! Like 9 is the second number on my sash!” Chrissi squealed and point to the second number.

“Your right Chrissi, but it’s also the fourth one too.” Jack shot back, turning to the audience and raising an eyebrow to them.

Chrissi’s mouth opened in to an O and her eyes opened wide, “Like, you’re totally right! Your so smart! giggle Hummm... like, what was I supposed to do Jack?”

“Open case number 9 Chrissi.” Jack replied with a sympathetic smile.

“Right, like I’m soooooo sorry!” she replied and scurried over to the case.

She paused just before opening it, “Like, this so totally seem familiar... almost like... de... dej... deja...”

“Deja vu Chrissi?” Jack asked as the audience laughed.

“Yeah, like totally that! giggle” she replied as she giggled along as the audience laughed and she opened the case.

“That’s our Chrissi for you folks...” Jack said just before he saw what was in the case.

“That’s your ninth bimbo case and your first mental change!”

The crowd went wild as they always looked forward to the start of the mental changes.

“The category is? Clothing Style! The audience options are? Latex Formal, Beachwear, Leather and Lace and finally Birthday Suit!

That seemed like an obvious choice to Tabitha and she wasn’t surprised when Jack called out Beachwear. She was famous for it after all.

A fog of the Collar of Fate rolled over Tabitha’s mind as she felt slightly dizzy as the collar started its work. When it was done, she didn’t feel any different, but looking down at the simple two piece uniform of the show, it somehow felt better than it had.

“Well I don’t think that surprised anyone did it? The good news is that these days beachware has come a long way, I’m sure you’ll find lots of options Tabzee. Ok let’s move on to the next case.”

Tabitha smiled, she would be removing this change for sure, she enjoyed fashion far too much to be limited in that way, “Sure Jack, case 23 please.”

“You got it... and it’s another cash case! That’s $200,000 for HHAA! What’s your next choice Tabzee?”

“Let’s go with case number 2 Jack.”

“That’s your 8th bimbo case, your even on both sides of the board once more! The second category of the mental changes is vocabulary! With the random options being? Proper English, Valley Girl, Klingon, Elvish!

Do we even need to wait for the audiences answer this time Tabzee?”

Tabitha didn’t have any doubt about it, “Like, I totally don’t think so Jack!” she replied in her best valley girl speak as she thrust her hip to one side, placed one hand on it hand gave a limp single wave with her other hand even before the Collar of Fate activated.

Much like the first mental change, a fog seemed to come over her for a moment and then recede, leaving her to blink several times before saying anything.

“Oh my god Jack! Like Tabzee’s a totally valley girl now! Isn’t that awesome?”

“Ha ha ha... yes it is Tabzee... yes it is! You know I heard recently that you didn’t like your nickname much anymore, is that true?”

“Like oh my god, Tabzee’s like the best name ever!”

“It is isn’t it. Why I bet you even think of yourself as Tabzee in your own mind now, don’t you?

Tabzee thought about it for a moment, what else would she call herself? Tabzee was her name after all, “Like, of course!”

“That’s great Tabzee, but can I have another case number now?”

“Totally fur sure! Like case number 22!”

“Well Tabzee, you’ve been trying to change your career for a long time, but now it’s going to happen! That’s your 9th bimbo case... audience your choices are... Celebrity Special, Personal Trainer, Video Vixen, Dance Dance Revolution!

Now just a reminder, as always in our holiday special, we have the ‘Celebrity Special’ selection in the career category. If the audience picks this option I’ll get to choose your new career from one of the roles you have played in the past.

Audience, please make your selection.”

Tabzee knew there this was one of the changes she would be undoing, so really it didn’t matter to her. For 24 hours she could live with any of the characters she’d played or any of the three other options the audience could choose from.

“I have been waiting so long for this, thank you audience, you’ve selected the Celebrity Special!” Jack said, almost teering up as he did so.

“Alright Tabzee, as I already said in the opening, I was a big fan of Heaps, so I think we’ve going to go with that as your new career... Party Girl!”

Tabzee refrained from rolling her eyes... only just barely. Heaps had been her first attempt to try and break out of her stereotypical role... by playing her stereotypical role but at a completely out of character location. It hadn’t last long, but it did have a dedicated following.

The Collar of Fate glowed once more and she felt her mind shifting around. All of her plans on how to use the publicity to restart her career moved far in to the back of her mind, instead thoughts of how she would be able to get in to the hottest parties from her appearance, both on the show and with her new body.

“How are you feeling Tabzee?” Jack asked.

“Totally great Jack. Like, is there gonna be, like, an after party for the show?” she asked and the audience laughed for some reason.

“There usually is Tabzee, there usually is. But right now I need the last case number of the round from you.”

“Ok, like totally Jack, number 4!”

“Well you ended this round the same as the last, with a final bimbo case, that’s number 10 Tabzee. Just two more left!”

“That’s totally cool Jack!”

“Ok, well this time the category is... Compulsion... and the choices are... The Final Word, Mouth to Mouth , Hop-Skip-Jump, Strike a Pose!

Oh Tabzee, I hope the audience picks the ones I’m routing for!”

“Oh my god Jack, me too!”

“Well it looks like I’m in luck as the audience has picked... Strike a pose!”

The Collar of Fate came on for the final time in the round and Tabzee felt like there was a party going on inside of her mind as it did it’s work.

“From now on you’ll make sure to ‘strike a pose’ whenever your in the spotlight so that everyone can get a good look at you. So Tabzee, are you ready to get an offer from the Accountant?” Jack asked.

Tabzee stood up straight, crossed her arms under her giant breasts and then raised a finger to her chin, cocking her head to the side and stair up in thought. Then she held it for several seconds before answering, “Like, totally Jack!”

Once she was done answering she spread her legs apart, placed her hands on her hips and smiled while looking straight ahead.

“That’s great Tabzee, well, I have his offer, he is really liking the results so far to say the least! He doesn’t think your going to want the party to end just quite yet but he’s offering you a two for one deal. Two steps up the cash ladder to $750,000 for the one more rung on the bimbo board. What do you think?”

“Wow!!! Like, he’s totally right Jack! No way this party is gonna ever end! Let’s totally keep going!” she cried out and the crowd roared in approval as she turned to the side and pushed one of her hands in to her hair, holding the pose as the show faded to commercial.