The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Holiday Special

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2018

Chapter 5 — Round 3

“Ok Tabzee, we’re down to 6 cases left and I’m going to need three numbers from you in this round... what is your first one going to be?

“IIIIEEEEE! Like 19 Jack!” Tabzee cried as she pushed her arm in to the air and pointed at the ceiling.

“That’s your eleventh bimbo case Tabzee, no more room for mistakes after this! Your final bimbo category that the audience gets to vote on is... Fetish! And the choices are... Tattoo’s Say It Best, Whips and Chains, Water Water Everywhere, Fan Fantasies!”

Tabzee screamed out even before Jack had finished reading the choices, “Oh my god pool parties are totally the best!”

As she did so she turned her head to the side and pretended like she was swimming with her arms, holding still when she was happy with the pose.

“It looks like the audience agrees with you Tabzee as they’ve selected... Water Water Everywhere!

By the time she released it the Collar of Fate started doing it’s work. When it was done she not only knew that pool parties were the best, but that having sex in pools, showers, lakes or any way that involved water was a massive turn on to her.

“That’s right Tabzee, from now on just being around any body of water is going to be really exciting for you! And don’t worry about... ah... lubrication... yours is now hydrophobic and will keep things smooth and comfortable for you.” Jack said.

“Yeah, like totally Jack!”

“Alright Tabzee, I need another case number from you, but it has to be a cash case if you want to keep this party going...”

“You totally know I do Jack! Like, case number 13!” she replied and formed a heart shape with her hands just in front of her flotation devices, tossed her head to the side and gave a half smirk, half smile.

“That’s $500,000 for HHAA Tabzee, great work! Now, one more case for the round... you need it to be a cash case if you want to keep going...”

“Totally gotta be case number 14 then!” she replied, crossing her arms under her breasts and pouting even more than her lips normally were as she held the pose.

“I’m sorry Tabzee, but that’s going to end the game with the final bimbo case!”

Tabzee flung her hand to her face and opened her mouth and eyes wide in a shocked look as the Collar of Fate came to life for the final time.