The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Holiday Special

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2018

Chapter 6 — Epilogue

Tabzee walked in to the after party and swayed her hips as she made her way through the crowd. It had taken longer than she would have liked to get to the party, but all those photos took so much time! Not to mention all the nice people she was introduced to!

Tabzee bumped in to someone as her mind had wandered back to several of the men she’d met, “Like, oh my god I’m totally sorry!” she exclaimed before the man could turn around.

When he did she flung her arm around him and pushed her tits in to his chest, “OMG Jimmy!” she cried out and pushed her plump pouty lips to his his and then her tongue between them.

He wrapped his arms around her small waist and pulled her in close to him, She could feel his erection start to strain against his pants and she broken their kiss, “Like, I can totally tell someone is happy to see me! giggle” she said as she cast her gaze downwards.

“Well... I... I...”

“Awe, like it’s totally ok Jimmy, I’m horny too! giggle

“We... I’m mean... could you know... if you wanted to... go back to my place...” Jim said in a hopeful voice and Tabzee squealed out in delight.

She’d been to his house many times over the years, it was nice but nothing special. He lived alone in it and so it wasn’t the largest house, but the one thing that had her full attention about it at the moment was the large swimming pool and hot tub he had in the backyard.

She plunged her tongue back in to his mouth and made out for several more seconds in the middle of the party before grabbing his hand and almost dragging him out the door.

* * *

Tabzee was in Jimmy’s hot tub, leaning back as Jimmy face was buried between her tits that floated on top of the bubbling water, his cock sliding smoothly in and out of her pussy and she was crying out in pure joy.

“Oh my god Jimmy, like totally fuck Tabzee’s pussy! Fuck Tabzee in your hot tub! Fuck Tabzee in your pool!”

“Oh god Tabitha, I’ve wanted to fuck you for so long...”

“Like, I told you, I’m Tabzee baby!”

“God that’s so hot Tabzee, your such a hot fucking party girl now!” Jimmy cried out, something deep inside of him letting go.

He started to push in harder and deeper inside of Tabzee’s pussy and she grunted and groaned in appreciation.

“Yes! Yes! YES! Fuck Tabzee! FUCK TABZEEEEEEEEEEE!” she cried out as she felt his cum enter her and the warm bubbling water all around her flotation devices as her orgasm crested and her eyes rolled back in her head from the tidal wave of pleasure that raced over her.

* * *

Tabzee hung on Jimmy’s arm and held a pose with a wide smile as the two men talked. She recognized the other man as well, she’d talked to him just over a week ago when she’d come to the studio to have the Collar of Fate put around her neck.

Her fingers absent mindedly reached up and touched the cool metal of the collar and she let out a giggle.

“So Tabzee,” the man across the desk asked and she realized she was in the spotlight once more, her half surprised expression stayed on her face as he continued, “This form that your lawyer has filled out for you is indicating which changes you want to keep and which ones you want to undo.”

Tabzee giggled in response.

“Now, he’s checked ‘keep’ to all of the changes you received as part of the show. If you are in agreement, just sign at the bottom, here.” the man said pointing with a pen to a line at the bottom of the form.

She looked over at Jimmy with a questioning face, “It’s ok, you can sign it.” he said and nodded at the paper and his hand slide over to her thigh and then up towards her pussy.

God she’d had such a great pool party last night with Jimmy, and he said she could have another one tonight and tomorrow night and the next and as many nights as she wanted. All she had to do was sign some little paper thingy and she’d be all set to party at his pool every night!

She giggled again and nodded, taking the pen from the man’s hand and writing her name on the line... Tabzee Sanderson, putting a little off kilter heart at the end of it which caused her to giggle once more.

Jimmy’s fingers finally made their way to her pussy and once more she was the centre of attention and she froze in place, her smile plastered across her face captured in mid ecstasy.

End