The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Nursing A Grudge

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2022

Chapter 4 — Round 2

“Welcome back everyone, let’s get round two started. Tammy if you wouldn’t mind I need six cases this time, what is your first one going to be?”

“Let’s start with case number 1 Jack.”

“That’s a bimbo case Tammy! We’re into the mental changes now! This time the category is... Clothing! And the choices are... Beachwear, Sunny Day Special, Sexy Nurse, and Two Pasties and a Mini!”

The audience got right to voting and Jack walked over to Tammy’s podium and leaned against it.

“So Tammy, I know you’re going to deny that anything has changed after this, but what do you think? Do you see yourself living the rest of your life in beachwear? Or maybe sun dresses are more your style? I think we can all agree that a sexy nurse outfit always goes over well with the guys. I’m not so sure about pasties though... they seem a little old fashion...”

“Ugh... god Jack, they’re all stupid and I’ll be dressing whatever way I want. I don’t know how much you pay those other contestants to flounce around in whatever the audience chose for them, but I’m not going to do it.”

Jack chuckled, “Well, we’ll see I’m sure. In the meantime the audience has made a choice!” he said and then walked back over to his own podium.

“And it is... Sexy Nurse!”

Tammy felt the collar come to life once more, but this time it was different, instead of feeling like a vibration it was more like a fog that rolled into her mind. It didn’t last long and when it left she looked down at the two strips of white fabric that covered her and tried to frown.

“Something wrong Tammy?” Jack asked.

“What... ah... no... I don’t think so.” she replied trying to figure why the outfit seemed off now, but not able to put her finger on it.

The audience let out a laugh and Jack joined in, she wasn’t sure why they were laughing but there was something definitely off.

“Well, alright then, what is your next case going to be?” Jack asked.

“Case 5 Jack.”

“Congrats Tammy, that’s a cash case! You’re up to $5000!”

That did make Tammy happy, it would in fact almost pay off all of her debt! But that wasn’t why she was here, instead she needed to focus on exposing the game.

“Alright Tammy, which case is next?” Jack asked and she thought about it for a moment.

“Case 16.” she replied simply.

“That’s a bimbo case Tammy! Time for the next category... Vocabulary!”

The audience cheered as the choices appeared on screen, “The choices are... Klingon, Tender Tendencies, Silly Slut, and One Syllable... or less!”

Tammy wanted to scrunch her forehead, but it refused, the research she’d done on the later stages of the game were mixed about this category. Some of the posters insisted that the contestants must be in on it, while others suggest that they could do it with drugs and subliminal suggestions while the contestants were on stage.

She’d soon find out, but the thought of being drugged did concern her a little.

“And the audience has voted for... Tender Tendencies!

I think the audience has started to find its groove Tammy!”

Tammy felt the collar activate and the fog rolled across her mind once more. When it cleared she looked over at Jack and then to the audience, who were quietly waiting for her to speak.

“Oh goodness Jack... am I alright?” she asked, the words seeming to tumble out of her mouth without her consent, “I... you must have drugged me, and that isn’t a very kind thing to do.”

Jack and the audience laughed in response, “Well that is true, if we’d drugged you that wouldn’t be very nice Tammy. Good thing it’s those pesky little nanobots rewriting your neural pathways then right?”

“Oh you’re so silly Jack, there is no such thing as nanobots, but you have your little fantasy, I don’t mind.” she replied and tried as hard as she could to curse at him.

“Well good, then perhaps you’d like to choose another case?”

“Sure Jack, how about that lovely little case number 21?”

“That’s another cash case Tammy, you’ve got $10,000!”

“Oh that’s so very nice Jack, what about shiny case number 4?”

“You’re on a role Tammy, that’s your ninth cash case, you’re up to $50,000!”

“Oh goodness Jack! That’s so great!”

“You’re down to the last case of the round Tammy, what is it going to be?

“I just have to see what’s in case number 12 Jack.” Tammy said and Chrissi quickly walked over to open it.

“Amazing Tammy! That’s cash case number 10! You’re just three cases away from the billion dollars!”

“Goody!” Tammy said as the reality of it set in, with fifty thousand dollars she could actually afford to put a down payment on a home!

“Ok Tammy, time once again for The Accountant to make you an offer... are you ready?”

“Sure thing Jack, I can’t wait.”

“Alright, here it is. The Accountant is very disappointed with your unwillingness to admit the truth, he’s offering to... oh my, I’ve never seen this before, half your winnings and take you right to full bimbofication.”

The audience gasped at the revelation and a silence fell across the studio as they waited for Tammy’s reply.

“Oh goodness, he seems to be very upset, I’m sorry but I think it’s best if I turn down his offer.”

Jack smiled and nodded, “Alright Tammy, then I just have one last question for you this round... are you going to take the cash and run or are you still determined to prove us a fraud?”

“I’m not going anywhere Jack, let’s get on with the next round.”

The crowd went wild as the show faded out for commercial messages.