The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Nursing A Grudge

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2022

Chapter 5 — Round 3

“Ok Tammy, we’re down to 6 cases left and I’m going to need three numbers from you in this round... what is your first one going to be?

“If you please give me case number 13 Jack.”

“You’ve got it... Chrissi?” Jack replied and Chrissi did her thing, revealing another bimbo case.

“That’s not a good start to the round Tammy! This time the category is... Career Change! And the choices are... In Home Care, Dating for Profit, Virtual Video, and Social Media Slut!”

Tammy looked at the choices and knew instantly what the audience would be picking.

Apparently Jack had the same idea, “Well that’s not much of a choice is it Tammy? Should I just call it right now?”

“Oh Jack, don’t, the audience have their needs too.” she replied, trying to be sarcastic but the words coming out as concerned instead.

“Well that didn’t take long anyway... In Home Care! Most fitting with the sexy nurse outfit you’ll be wearing all the time now.”

Tammy rolled her eyes for what seemed like the hundredth time and then felt the fog roll over her mind again.

“How are you making out there nurse Tammy?”

Tammy’s head felt funny afterwards this time, she’d never gone to college or higher education, but it almost felt like a whole lot of new information was in her head trying to bubble up to the top.

“Oh fine Jack, but I’m a little concerned about you... you look tired... are you getting enough sleep? You know there are all kinds of sleep disorders that can have serious health effects.”

Tammy blinked several times at the stream of words that had just come out of her mouth.

“Oh I’m fine Tammy... sure a little tired, but who wouldn’t be with a job like mine? Right Chrissi?” Jack said, tossing his head over his shoulder for the last part towards the remaining cases and Chrissi standing close to them.

Chrissi let out a giggle and then blew Jack a kiss before waving once more to him and the audience.

“Well, no that’s settled, it’s time for another case Tammy, what will it be?”

Tammy tried to sort through everything that was going on in her head but it only seemed to get worse when she tried.

“Ah, case 18?” she managed to get out and Chrissi opened it up quickly.

“That’s better Tammy, you’re up to $100,000!”

Tammy knew that would easily cover her college nursing debt and was excited to get on with the game.

“Oh! Jack, how about cute little case number 7?” she asked.

“Right to it, I like that Tammy. Alright let’s see... oh, back luck on getting a bimbo case for the last case of the round Tammy.” Jack said but Tammy didn’t seem that concerned really.

Instead her mind was rummaging through all kinds of weird beliefs she seemed to hold that were at complete odds with her practical nursing skills. Like vaccines... why did she seem to believe they didn’t work when she’d personally given them to so many people?

She could hear Jack talking about the category for the next change, but she didn’t care about compulsions at the moment as she continued to sort through her own beliefs.

“...and the choices are... Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, Touchy Feely, Mouth to Mouth, and Strike a Pose!”

She finally focused when she heard Jack’s voice call out “Amazing!”

“What Jack?” she asked.

“I was just saying that it was an amazing result! We don’t often have ties, but the audience just couldn’t resist this time! Both Mouth to Mouth and Touchy Feely had the exact same number of votes from our audience!”

Tammy felt the fog roll in once more and this time when it left Jack was standing right beside her podium, leaning in towards her.

“So Tammy, how are things going up there?” he asked, pointing at her head.

She smiled and reached out and touched his chest, “Oh Jack, that’s so sweet of you to ask! Things are a little... confusing right now, but I’m fine.. honest!”

“Well I’m glad to hear that Tammy. I’m afraid I have some bad news... I have The Account’s last offer right here...” Jack said, waving a piece of card stock in his hand, “but I’m afraid it isn’t good news. His offer is to take back all of the money you’ve won... and still do the full bimbofication on you to boot.”

“That’s not very nice of him...” she said and Jack nodded his head from side to side in agreement.

“So I take it that’s a no then?”

“I think so Jack... it was sweet of him to make an offer, but I don’t think I can accept it.”

“Alright Tammy, just one last question this round, are you still convinced this is all fake and want to go on to the next round?”

Tammy’s mind was swimming, there were still so many things she had to reconcile in her own mind, but the one thing that still burned brightly was the humiliation at dinner with her friends... that grudge was still firmly entrenched in her mind.

“Yes Jack... yes I do.”