The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Nursing A Grudge

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2022

Chapter 6 — Finals

The camera zoomed across in front of Tammy and came to rest on Jack as they came back from the commercials, “Welcome back to? Bimbo or Billionaire! We’re in the fourth round with Tammy and I have to say I’ve been very impressed so far!”

Jack smiled and looked over to Tammy as she stood behind her podium, “That’s so kind Jack, thank you!”

“Well Tammy, you deserve it! You’ve shown us all just how determined to prove that we’re all faking it you are! And it hasn’t worked out too badly either! Sure you’ve gone through 10 categories of changes, but you’ve also won 10 cash cases for a total of $100,000!”

The audience cheered at both the bimbofications as well as the money.

“We’re down to the final rounds here, we’ll be opening one case at a time from now on. So let’s get started, what is your first case going to be?”

Tammy looked over at the remaining cases, her mind still a mess trying to work out all the conflicting ideas in her head. Like, if the US government faked the moon landings, why did all the other countries go along with it?

“Tammy?”

“Oh? so sorry Jack? ugh.. how about case? 9.”

“Alright, let’s see? oh no? the second last bimbo case!” Jack said as Tammy hardly paid attention.

“The last bimbo category is? Fetish! And the choices are? Medical Equipment? oh my, do I even need to continue?” Jack asked no one in particular, “Well I guess technically I do so... Nip Clips, Playing Footsie, and Inflation.”

The audience let out a roaring laugh as Jack paused in the middle of the choices, but Tammy was still shuffling through her thoughts. If the earth was flat, why were all the other planets spherical?

“And with 100% of the votes, it’s? Medical Equipment!”

Tammy lost her train of thought as the fog engulfed her mind, when she came back Jack was once again standing in front of her.

“So Tammy? what do you think of this?” he asked pulling something out from behind his back.

She instantly recognized it as a plaster spreader, a small handheld instrument that worked kind of like a reverse set of pliers.

She was about to reply when she felt an intense warmth growing in her loins and instead bit her lower lip and blushed.

“I see you recognize it. I’ll just put it here for the time being.” he said and then set it on the podium in front of her before returning to his own.

“Well Tammy, we’re down to the final three cases. As you know there are no more offers from The Accountant, not that I think you’d like any that he gave at this point anyway. So that means I need another case number from you Tammy. There are two cash cases and one bimbo case left? pick well!”

Tammy was having a hard time taking her eyes off of the plaster spreader, but managed to dart her eyes up to the audience, then back to it, then up to Jack, before finally speaking.

“I? ugh? case number 11 Jack?” she got out and Chrissi walked over and opened it, revealing the final bimbo symbol.

Jack and the audience let out a hearty laugh and then a deafening roar as Tammy’s eyes darted back down to the plaster spreader just in time for the fog to roll over her mind once and for all.

“Well folks, I think Tammy is definitely going to prove, one way or the other, if we fake it here at Bimbo or Billionaire!”

The audience gave thunderous applause as the show’s end credit music rolled and Tammy let out a long overdue giggle.