The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire Seeking Approval

Chapter 1: Intro

“Welcome one and welcome all, to tonight spectacular show.” The PA blared with exited cheers from the audience. “Yes, people, it’s that time again to find out for our contestant if she is a—” the PA cut short, and overhead letters lit up in neon, flared along with upbeat music and cries of the audience, shouting “BIMBO OR BILLIONAIRE!”

Fiona stood there confidently. She wore a modest slit knee dress, accentuating her curves and her best features, including the collar complimenting instead of humiliating her-the Collar Of Fate, as they called it. It was dark and cold to the touch, feeling it loose enough for her to breathe but was in no easy way to get rid of. She had read the contract and knew in addition to the rules and collar, there was also nanites flowing in her that would work their magic. They would be flushed out once this was over.

Her plan was simple. She would wow her audience with her looks and confidence, hoping they would go easy on her. Her boyfriend has assured her the audience would vote on certain things and that would be her key. She would play until her goal of $50,000 to hire a barely good lawyer. Any unfortunate picks she would have to live with and she was confident she could take it. The PA continued, “—and here’s out host for tonight, the one and only MC, Jack!”

The crowd cheered as a tall man in a sleazy suit strolled across the stage, holding a wide grin and blowing kisses to the crowds. Fiona was at the other end of left the stage, at her podium, as she was instructed as Jack moved towards her.

“Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for tonight. It’s good to be back. And who do we have here, a lovely Miss of a contestant tonight. Tell me, Miss, how are you feeling?”

Fiona bowed a little at the question as the mic was thrusted at her. “Thank you, Jack. I’m feeling fine tonight. I hope we all can have a wonderful time no matter the outcome.”

The crowd cheered and Jack blushed a little. “Oh, my. That’s supposed to be my line.’ He laughed along the light chuckles from the audience. “But she’s right, we are here for a good time. Would you mind introducing us a little?”

“Certainly, Jack.’ Fiona was delighted. She managed to get the crowds and Jack’s attention, a technique she had honed whenever she wanted extra credit from her professors. “My name is Fiona, and I work as a resident at Mayo Clinic. I’m 26 and am at the top of my class, even been made valedictorian. I’m here today hoping I can win big and help my patients more.”

“That’s excellent, Fiona. Definitely my favourite of the month. But,” Jack drew close enough to the mic and her, waiting in suspense. “Are you ready to play?”

Fiona knew it was a suspense tactic. Always wait for the right moment to reveal what you’re asking. It always worked and she knew it when the audience grew quiet. She also knew how to stir them up.

“Yes, I am ready and all pumped up!” She shouted and the crowd went wild. Fiona blushed a little, showing her innocence as Jack tries to calm the audience up.

“Ladies and gentlemen, settle down settle down. I know we are all excited but we need to do things in proper order. I won’t bore you with the details but you know the drill.” He said as he waved his hand over to someone and the whole stage was alit, revealing a game show setting with a dash of pink everywhere. On the far right was two large columns of monitors labelled ‘Bimbo’ and ‘Cash’, with 12 cases on each; in the centre was 24 small cases, the size of makeup cases, each on their own pedestal.

Fiona knew what was going to happen. Each case was filled with number 1 to 24. There will be either a dollar sign or an etched outline of a bimbo split equally. She would pick one by one, advancing each ‘Cash’ or ‘Bimbo’ columns for their rewards and penalty. The cash starts off as a Penny then progressively until a Billion in 12 cases; Bimbo columns are split into 6 physicals and 6 mental changes. She has the option to stop and go home after each round but would be stuck with any transformation or cash.

But there was someone new there.

Christi was the unluckiest contestant to ever be on the show, having opened all 12 bimbo cases in a row. Naturally, she became an airhead and the show graciously picked her up as their case girl. Some say it was out of pity, some say for opportunity. Her well pronounced figure and blonde hair was well noticeable every time the show aired; every time a simple question would be asked at her she would giggle innocently, making her memorable for the viewers.

“—and tonight, you may have noticed our beloved Christi is nowhere to be found. Instead, we have a helping hand tonight. Let’s give it up for Rei-Rei!”

On the stage was an incredibly silly looking petite of a maid, dressed with cute pigtails accessorized with bows and clips. She curtsied, holding her short frilly maid outfit and let out a smile so pure that look like she was in bliss.

The crowed was restless until Jack spoke up. “Rest assured ladies and gentlemen, Christi is doing fine. She’s having a vacation with some of our team. She sure was surprised she has vacation days. It’s true we will miss her for the coming month but we have Rei-Rei here as a substitute. She last joined us in a charity event last time. We were in a pinch without a case girl until you volunteered. Isn’t that right Rei-Rei?”

Rei-rei was bouncing her comically large breast absentmindedly when called. “Rei-Rei here to help best friend Christi’s until she comes back!” She punched her fist upward, her breasts caught in the momentum followed, as well as the front part of her skirt, aided by an unknown contraption. A soft moan in the tone of ‘yeah’ could be heard as she collected herself, blushing as she did.

Fiona was terrified. She wouldn’t want to turn out like her. She had heard of Rei-Rei, or as she was called Rachel before.

“Get in, get out” she muttered under her breath. The audience loved her more than ever. They might go easy on her. All she had to do was aim for the $50,000. Jack was also explaining of a mysterious benefactor called the Accountant that would offer prizes at every end turn. If she planned it well and got into their good mood, she could do it.