The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire Seeking Approval

Chapter 2: Round 1

“Fiona, dear,” shouted jack as Fiona composed herself. When she smiled back Jack continued. “Ah, thought we lost you there. Rest assured Rei-Rei would do her best, isn’t that right?” He turned to Rei-Rei who was bobbing her head along with the music, her eyes in trance but a meek ‘yes’ was heard. “So, we have 5 rounds to go. 1st round you’ll open 12, then 2nd round for 6 cases, then the third with 3, then 4th and 5th with one. We’ll see if you can finish either the Cash or Bimbo side. So what’s it going to be? Please pick a number between 1 and 24 to begin.”

The time was now. She held a finger on her lips, in thought. There was no better number to start off with than that one.

“And show me number 1 if you will.”

Rei-Rei spun like a ballerina over to the flashing pedestal where the number 1 stood. She made a show pushing out her breast and butt out for all to see while working the clasp. A dollar sign appeared.

Fiona cheered as the ‘Cash’ column lit up with a single penny. She would have continued until she realized the only other person sharing her enthusiasm was Rei-Rei.

Jack and the audience laughed as she settled. “Congrats. You’re up a penny. You’re really enthusiastic about this.”

“I sure am. A penny here is worth a thousand in Africa.”

“And they need all the help they can get. Your 2nd number if you will.”

This was where things get tough. It was like a minefield and the more prizes she uncovered, so would her chances for the bomb. She thought nothing of it and picked 10.

“And number 10 is...a Cash symbol. You’re up 10 cent. You are on a roll.”

The crowd cheered loud and Fiona brushed them off with a smile. Just 7 more to go. “I’ll pick 11 for my next, Jack.”

The number 11 was just next to number 10, and Rei-Rei made a gracious spin behind, her back bent as her finger was just about to reach the clasp. Her breast jiggled at the momentum and waiting for them to settle she finally opened it to reveal the dreaded Bimbo symbol. Her mouth opened in a mocking O as she turned to Fiona.

Fiona was horrified but she kept smiling. Jack spoke on her behalf as the crowd cheered and the board lit up with the word ‘Hair’. “Rei-Rei must be showing us how you feel right now, Miss Fiona. The first of physical changes is Hair and it comes with 4 categories. They are: Afro Disco, Like A Beast, Elegant and Diligent, and The Racheal. Audience will get the chance to vote on any 4 and she’ll be stuck that way. So let’s start the votes!”

The silence was the worst as Fiona pondered on the screen. Rick had explained that categories are random but at least knew what some of them are. Afro Disco will be growing an afro, which wouldn’t be too bad. Like a Beast would mean she would grow a lot of hair, not just long and messy but also her armpits and genitals area; she’ll require constant care and having a Doctor as a job would make her life difficult. Elegant and Diligent would give her long and strong hair which would be a merit for her, making her look dignifying. The Rachael would make her hair like a character from a sitcom in which she found it fine.

The board suddenly lit up to show Elegant and Diligent. She cheered internally. If the audience had wanted to humiliate her the worst would be Like a Beast. That means they love her.

She wasn’t barely listening over to Jack as the collar began to hum a tune. She felt her hair grow in a luscious pace, down to her shoulders until her back. She tilt her head back a little feeling the hair waving in the wind, feeling the soft and fluffy feel on her neck. A mirror was propped to her side as she admired it.

“How do you feel about your new look?” Jack asked her, after finishing his explanation of categories to the audience.

“I love it.” It was the safest of the 4. Although she had stepped on a mine, it was a dud.

“Ok, let’s get on with the next case.”

“16.” the pedestal flashed to life. Rei-Rei lifted it and put behind her heavy breast for the reveal.

“And we have....” Jack was enthusiastically playing along as he motioned her to open the box to reveal a Bimbo Symbol.

“This time it’s Voice.” The crowd was cheering on. Fiona could see a number of them eagerly holding onto the device used for voting. “We have: All Bark No Bite, Animal in her Throat, Low and Husky, and Squeaky Toy. Let’s us all remind ourselves that this does not change vocabulary in any way, just how she speaks. All Bark No Bite means she’ll bark words when she’s feeling the mood, Animal in Her Throat means she’ll find some means to express her animalistic self when she’s in passion . Low and Husky will give her a sweet demeanour in her tone like she’s inviting all the time, and the last provides a voice that, well, squeaks a toy from her mouth when she’s excited. Isn’t that right Rei-Rei?”

As if on cue Rei-Rei let out a loud cute ‘whoop’ in confirmation.

All of them may sounded bad to Fiona but she found them to use useful. As Jack asked her about it she couldn’t help but explain. “See, Jack, all of these can be useful in providing an environment for debate. For All Bark No Bite, I can be ferocious in my argument when I need to prove a point or be docile sounding with Low and Husky. Same goes to Animal in her throat and my Boyfriend will love it even if I’m the more dominant one.” She let out a wink.” I just don’t want the last one.”

“And let’s hope you don’t get it,’ shouted Jack with glee. The board was still flashing until it stopped at 3 of them. “And you certainly know how to hope. A 3 way tie! You get all 3 except the one you don’t want.”

Before Fiona could say anything the Collar tingled with life. She closed her eyes and felt something tickling and burning down her throat as she concentrated on it. When she opened her eyes she saw Jack staring at her expectedly. She knew what was going to happen and she needed to be the audience favourite. “Thanks!” she shot it out, sounding a bit rough and rude, she composed herself before continuing “Thank you for your pick.” This time, her voice was several times lower, sounding friendly and innocent and more.

She let out a blush as Jack reassured her. “Don’t worry if you hit the bimbo cases so early in the game. You’re doing better than most contestant. What do you say?”

“No way!” She barked. It was supposed to sound refined but she wasn’t used to it yet. Jack and the audience didn’t seem to mind as she heard some of them giggling, eagerly for her next pick. “For my 5th box, number 7, please.” She sounded like she was begging for it.

The box was unclasped and confetti shot out, revealing a cash symbol. The column rose to a dollar.

“You’re on a roll.” said Jack and Fiona couldn’t help to let out a yelp. She was mostly mystified at Rei-Rei jumping passionately like a cheerleader, holding her breast like poms-poms, shuddering as she tries to keep it under control.

“For my next, number 9, please”. Rei-Rei, seemingly gotten her wind back opened to reveal a bimbo symbol.

Jack was eagerly waiting. “And there we have it, this time it’s Lips. Show us the category! Tonight we have Permanent Pout, Mouthy Erotica, Hungry Hungry, and the Big O. Audience get cracking. And Fiona, what are you hoping for, not, this time?”

“Thank you, Jack,” Said Fiona, her voice now under control. The idea was to be as calm as much as possible to avoid an angry outburst less she wants to scare the audience. “All of them sounds good, but I don’t get the Big ‘O’. Am I correct in guessing it would make me permanently look like a blow up doll?”

“I see you’re well informed. And yes that is correct. The transformation is supposed to make your lips open to a wide O. Oh, Rei-Rei, show us one. Thank you. But that wouldn’t be a problem for the results are in.”

Fiona was staring at Rei-Rei giving a wide O to show as she put her hands in a superwoman pose. If she wasn’t so distracted by her she would’ve noticed the board shining a 3 way tie.

The Collar Of Fate began to tingle again. This time she felt her lips tingling, puffing up and stretching her mouth over, forming a pout. But that wasn’t all. She felt 2 pangs of heat emanating from her lips before disappearing. She realized her mouth was barely open at the end and try as she might she couldn’t close it, a small gap was felt in front. She put a finger to feel her lips only to feel a sense of rush over her lower area. The finger was about to leave her lips when her mouth opened ever so slightly to suck on it. She squirmed as she did, her legs desperately rubbing her tights, not noticing the audience laughing at her.

It wasn’t until Jack bought her down to earth before she realized what had happened.

“Thank you, Fiona. I was just about to explain to you about the changes but you seem to be doing a great job. Permanent pout is self-explanatory, your cute face will be pulled forward by your lips as in instinct. Hot lips will gives you pleasure just from the mere touch of it, and if that wasn’t enough, Hungry Hungry means anything dangling in front of them and your lips can’t help but hold onto it, sucking as it does. You’ll be a treat in the bedroom, sucking all the fun. I wonder will it be more fun for you or your boyfriend?”

Fiona merely smiled politely but she ended up looking spoilt instead. She was thankful she didn’t get the Big O. She would look as silly as Rei-Rei. Permanent pout may be a problem since she can’t hide it naturally but it was her calling card whenever she wants something. The other 2 wouldn’t be much of a problem since she uses sex to get what she wants from her useless boyfriend anyway.

In an act to get herself to feel better she shouted. “Let’s turn thing up a notch, Jack. Oh, Rei- Rei, pucker ups those lips and work those legs. Gimme number 6, 7, 8.”

The audience roared as she said it. Rei-Rei giving a kiss before bowing, flipping her back skirt as she did so and spun at each case, revealing each a cash symbol like it was diamonds.

“I don’t believe’ said Jack, hands over his head. “Fiona, you seem to be better at this job than me. Why, with 3 cash case with that proud tone, it’s no wonder you were top of your class. Oh, where are my manner, this brings your cash to $10, $100, and $1,000! Congrats. Oh, I been informed by my crew it would be bad taste to pick 3 things at a time. Tell you what, seeing we have 3 more to go, go ahead and pick 2 and we’ll try one for last.”

Fiona was ecstatic. She pondered for a minute, putting a finger on her lips, nearly swallowing it before laying it on her chin. “I’ll take number 4 and number 20, please,”

The 2 cases opened up to reveal a bimbo and a cash symbol. Fiona pouted out but that just made her push out some air making a deflating sound.

“Oh my, just when you were on a roll. We’re at Body Shape now and I hope you are ready because tonight we have Hips Don’t Lie, Naughty Behind, Amazoness, and Lying Flat Belly. Oh my, this time the audience were quicker with their choice. It’s a three-way! Fiona, care to guess which one you got?”

“I know the audience has been good to me and they want me to have good looks and a healthy body. But gosh, 3? I guess Naughty Behind, Amazoness, and Lying Belly.”

“Oh, so close. It was Amazoness that was off the table. But don’t you worry as I will explain it all to you once we activate the collar” The crowd went wild as Fiona sunk a little inside her.

The collar glowed a bit and she could feel her waist twisting about. No, wait. It was her butt that was doing a wag every time she tries to catch a view from the mirror. When she finally got the hang of it she stood firmly still to prevent involuntary movement. Her stomach felt like being pushed upon and someone gently caressing it. Her behind was slowly inflating and she enjoyed the moment as Jack continue his monologue.

“We have Hips don’t lie as the first. By the name you would have guessed she would be swinging those hips like no tomorrow as if it’s by instinct. If she’s ever still then you can bet she’ll be trying stop and that’s where the Naughty Behind comes in handy by giving her a wide bumper so brace for impact.’ The audience laughed. “And that’s not all, her lower area is so sensitive that if you use it as a buffer, she’ll feel like a night in the Caribbean instead. Lastly, Lying Belly. This provides her with a belly that she can control at will, all she needs to do is concentrate and she’ll look like 6 months pregnant or even have a flat stomach with an outies-that’s where your belly button comes out. That comes with a sensitive stomach so let’s hope she doesn’t stroke her belly too often.”

Fiona stopped listening after the description of Lying Belly. She got to working and tried to concentrate on a flat stomach. She didn’t really have a fat belly but a little less wouldn’t hurt. She still wished for Amazoness, as having abs would look bad ass but having something that you could modify was better.

“Thank you, everyone.” She smiled politely. It wasn’t really ideal but at least they would be easy to hide.

“The pleasure is all mine, Fiona. And let’s not forget you picked a Cash case so now you’re up to $5,000.” The cash column lit up with the amount and the crowd cheered. ‘Let’s not keep them waiting. It’s time for the final case of the round. I don’t believe we ever had a contestant reaching this far with only 4 physical changes. It may be a new record.”

“Lady Luck might favour me tonight, Jack.” It was certainly true and she was glad. The other 2 physical changes were Breast and Face, then they’ll move on to Mental changes. She would try to avoid it as much as possible but she was on a roll. “Let’s go with...number 23.”

The pedestal lit up and Rei-Rei was swinging her hips along with the beats of the drums as the climax awaited. Her back blocked the view as she unclasped it, with a shocked face to reveal a cash symbol. “What a Tease! And there it is folk! The last box of the round and Fiona has managed to get through to $10,000!” The crowd cheered on as Rei-Rei started to flap her arms together like a seal, honking at the crowd. “And now our accountant will tell us...Oh, my. I’m sorry Fiona, the accountant tells me you were doing so well tonight he’s more entertained by your vigour. So no offer tonight but he did say he was rooting for you. Tell me, Fiona, you managed to reach $10,000 tonight, will that be enough to help the patients who are suffering?”

She fumed. With some short cash bumps by the accountant she could’ve just leave. To Fiona the answer was obvious. It wasn’t enough. ‘No way. Let’s get to round 2. I’m feeling lucky tonight”