The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire Seeking Approval

Chapter 4: Round 3.

“And that was our words from our sponsors. Thank you for your patience. I know you all are impatient for the start of the 3rd round but we all need a break, don’t we Fifi”

Fifi let out a happy bark as she wiggled her waist. She couldn’t believe she got away with it by the mercy of the Accountant. She spent her time backstage thinking how to reward him by being the best player there can be, and Jack was certainly going to be useful.

“Alright. Let’s get this show on the road. Rei-Rei, that’s enough with those floating dust feather tricks. We all know how they works.” Rei-Rei put her hands on her face, red with blushing but managed to crack a smile.

“Fifi, you are by far one of the best player I have ever met. You managed to get most of the Cash on round 1, on Round 2 your lucky streak had ended and gotten only 1 out of 6 cases with cash. But there’s the big guy looking out for you. What do you say? Care to give him a few words of thanks?”

Fifi was expecting this as she howled something like a thanks hoping her voice would reach him.

“Wow! That is a loud praise. But let’s get down to business. 3rd round 3 picks, and 3 bimbo case left. What is your first pick, Fifi?”

Fifi was staring at the feather duster held in Rei-rei hand as she was dusting the boxes. It gently stoke over box number 21 and Fifi knew what her pick was.

“Number 21” cried Jack over the PA. The box opened with a tappity-tap by Rei-Rei’s feather duster to reveal a cash symbol.

“Congrats Fifi, you’re up to $100,000. But the rounds not over yet. Pick another.”

It sounded like an order to Fifi. She didn’t want to complain. It sounded lovely to her ears.“18” she almost barked loud but sunk low on her podium when she saw the dreaded Bimbo symbol.

“And here we have it Ladies and Gentlemen. The Bimbo case carrying Compulsion, but at what degree? We have Always on Her Feet, Dripping, Beggars Can’t be Choosers, Always Playful. Doesn’t matter what you pick I’m sure she’ll be a delight in the bedroom. Don’t you think so, Fifi?”

Fifi wasn’t listening. She was eager for the answer no matter what they were.

The audience roared with delight and Fifi thought they were all looking at her. Instead she turned and saw the bimbo board with 4 category all lit. She pouted but it sounded like a disappointing gruff.

“Fifi, I’m sorry to say this but it seems like your luck had ran out last round. We have ourselves a 4 way tie but rest assured you’re the winner no matter what.”

Fifi wasn’t listening. She was trying to keep her legs from wobbling as her collar glowed menacingly. She wanted to get as close to the ground as possible but she needed to show the audience what a good girl she was. But she wasn’t against from playing. She felt her crotch wet. She spread her legs absentmindedly as she rubbed her breast softly on the podium, feeling some stains in front of her nipples. “As we leave Fifi alone. Let’s look over the category. The first Always on Her Feet is self-explanatory. From now on she’ll feel like she has to stand on what she would consider feet from now on. If you look closer to Fifi’s nipples you may notice the milk stain, and if you look at her crotch you’ll find a wet patch underneath there despite not being touched. That’s the Dripping part and she’ll be wet all the time. And do you remember Don’t Know Don’t care? Well, she doesn’t seem to mind the mess. Thank you for that display Fifi, it’s also a good example of Always Playful as from now on you’ll have a tendency to be mischievous you little mink. The last one Beggars Can’t Be Choosers means she’ll be begging almost all the time and be almost satisfied half the time.”

The audience laughed and that was what distracted Fifi from her playtime. Her tongue hung loose, waiting for her next instruction. “Fifi, pick a number.”

“1!”

“I’m sorry. You have to pick a number that hasn’t been picked yet. Oh, were you being playful?” Fifi couldn’t help but wiggle her butt as John kept praising her. “But we’re out of time. Pick one, Fifi.”

“19!” She let out a proud yelp as she did.

“And... we have a Bimbo card. The 2nd last metal changes for the round. This time it’s Fetish. Let’s see what we got. Mouth Play, Spanky Hanky, Love Love, and Always Knowledgeable. Ah, the classics. Don’t you think?”

But the only one that was listening to Jack intensely was Fifi. The rest of the audience were busy tapping on their device.

“The crowds are busy. Do you want to know, Fifi?” She let out a happy yap. ‘Good girl. If you got Mouth Play, you’ll have a tendency to do things with your mouth instead, and that would give you some of the greatest pleasure imaginable combined with those lips of yours. Spanky Hanky means you’ll love it being spanked from behind even just by thinking about it. Combined with your other perk I’m sure you’ll be in heaven in no time. Love Love is such a rare and wonderful thing, you’ll be always be admiring your partner or partners and just being around them is enough to set you off. Always Knowledgeable means you’ll have a plethora of technique for use and you’ll have a fun time learning and showing them.”

Fifi kept nodding along. Even after the board lit up to show a 4 way tie she did not advert her gaze. The collar of fate sprang to life, this time she felt a tingle of heat coursing through her body. A series of heat waves kept streaming into her head. She didn’t know what it was but has a feeling she would be using it soon.

But in her heart she felt something. A sense of longing of a boy. Someone who has always been there for her, even after she had pushed her friends away. She smiled goofily at the thought.

“And that’s all folks for round 3. Fifi is now one bimbo box before Intelligence and she is up to $100,000. Sadly there’s no word from our accountant. It seems he suspects his grace has influenced your voting process so he will stand aside for now. Tune in next to find out will our Fifi make it to $500,000 or even the amazing I Billion prize? Let’s find out after this break.”